Another collection of great recent videos best not to miss. JFK’s much forgotten amazing speech on Medicare for All, the ways the oligarchy meddles with our minds, the war on journalism and free speech, the people’s uprising sparked by Bernie Sanders, and more and more and more…
Stars & channels: The Political Vigilante, Bernie, Ilhan Omar, The New School, John Spritzler, Jimmy Dore, Democracy At Work, The Real News Network, The Grayzone, The Zero Hour, Democracy Now!, TEDx Talks, goingundergroundRT, World Affairs, The Humanist Report, The Rational National, The Rational National, and more…
- Amazing Speech: JFK on Medicare for All
- Alleged Personal Failings vs Reality
- 2015 Panel Chris Hedges and Cornel West
- Society for the Rich (Let’s Compete to Death)
- Modernizing Cuban Socialism
- U.S. War on Journalism and Free Speech
- Inequality and the Apparatus of Justification
- Violence by the State on Homeless People
- MSM Blacking out Bernie AGAIN (Over and Over)
- Midwest Voters Snubbed by the ‘Elites’
- Bernie for Farmers
- Bernie & Ilhan Rally High Points (Minnesota)
- Humor: Obama Shames Voters For Criticizing Corrupt Politicians
1. Amazing Speech: JFK on Medicare for All
JFK Explains Why US Needs Med4All In 1962 — The Political Vigilante ~ Graham Elwood
2. Alleged Personal Failings vs Reality
Set to start where it begins getting good (24:55 min in). Notice: This video isn’t easy to listen to on the side of other activity.
Hear the Bern Episode 30 | It’s Not Your Fault (w/ Michael Moore & Meagan Day) ~ Bernie Sanders
3. 2015 Panel Chris Hedges and Cornel West
~ 52 min in: important numbers on our hidden reality (unemployment, poverty, the size of our spending on wars, the 2008 bailouts, nobody wanting wholesale surveillance, the stripping of due process and indefinite imprisonment without trial… the system being designed to shut us out).
Chris Hedges and Cornel West in Conversation – Wages of Rebellion | The New School ~ The New School
- “What privilege does to you is blind you.”
- Fighting for a better world tends to be marked by a tragic destiny: “In an empirical sense, everything you do (in the grand scheme of life) is” [or may be] “futile, but that doesn’t make it meaningless.”
- “Even if it appears that no-one around them is listening, that capacity to physically embody a narrative of justice is never lost.”
- “Jesus was killed as an insurrectionist.”
- “We lost our movements. They were eviscerated in the name of anti-communism.”
- “Money has replaced the vote.”
- “The question is not how you get good people to rule. … The question is how do you make the power elite frightened of you. Most people attracted to power are at best mediocre or venal. … It’s our job to make power frightened of us. That’s what created the New Deal. … We have to recover those movements.” … after which Cornel takes over and gives a good review of Bernie, social democracy, and socialism… and “legalized bribery and normalized corruption which basically is what American politics has become” and Bernie’s integrity (and the need to push beyond what Bernie is currently pushing for). … “the ice age of the neoliberal epoch”… “indifference to evil is more evil than evil itself”.
4. Society for the Rich (Let’s Compete to Death)
Homelessness and Addiction: the Rich Cause It While Pretending to Be Trying to End It ~ John Spritzler
5. Modernizing Cuban Socialism
Economic Update: The Human Agenda ~ Democracy At Work
Nice quote from earlier (19:17): Our economic system is based upon exploitation. Our financial system is based on speculation. And our political system is based on corruption. We need new values …: democracy, equity, cooperation, kindness, and sustainability
6. U.S. War on Journalism and Free Speech
Gov & Media Persecuting Truth-Tellers
… because their telling of the truth shames criminal governments and employed fake journalists. A sad criminal behavior of those in power so openly revealed by the Julian Assange charade:
Julian Assange’s Extradition Process Is ‘A Charade’ ~ The Real News Network
Jailing Journalists to Prevent Truth Telling
Journalist Max Blumenthal arrested on false charge in DC ~ The Grayzone
Deeper Background Info on this Journalist Arrest
Max Blumenthal: Arrest in the Dark ~ The Zero Hour with RJ Eskow
Julian Assange on Rubber-Stamped Extradition (8+ years ago)
More on the U.S. government’s extraterritorial “anti-spy” action against a non-American journalist/publisher:
WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange: extradition process is ‘nonsense’ ~ Channel 4 News
Publishers & Journalists Are Neither Whistleblowers nor Spies
Julian Assange Indictment “Criminalizes the News Gathering Process,” Says Pentagon Papers Lawyer ~ Democracy Now!
Liberty & Whistleblowers
Stunning examples of the work whistleblowers have done for us (strangely combined with a claim of them eing more potected than ever these days when our increasingly despotic governments are becoming draconian towards them and free speech and press on the whole):
Whistleblower Protection and the Truth: Linked intimately | Tom Michael Devine | TEDxWilmingtonSalon ~ TEDx Talks
A Brit Interview Set to Start Where it Gets Good
Chris Williamson MP- Julian Assange’s Persecution is of INTERNATIONAL IMPORTANCE! ~ goingundergroundRT
7. Inequality and the Apparatus of Justification
Back when “blue-blooded” aristocrats ruled (well, enslaved everybody else), they were exalted by religious churches that were in cahoots with them (those who ran them often even being their brothers, cousins, or sons) and who thereby profited in return. In an age of diminishing religious zealotry, this alliance still exists, but to a large extent the churches have been replaced by equally allied news media, millionaire media puppets endorsing the billionaire bandits who form today’s green-blooded money-based aristocracy.
Anand Giridharadas: Are Elites Really Making the World a Better Place? ~ World Affairs
8. Violence by the State on Homeless People
Pushed Out, Attacked & Criminalized: San Francisco’s Unhoused People Speak Out Amid Housing Crisis ~ Democracy Now!
… from the mental traps into which we are pushed by cruel “leaders” and confusing circumstances.
It’s so easy to be mentally blinded, confused, and warped by our self-identification attached to tribalist community attachment: opposition to our slaughter of Vietnamese people in Vietnam being seen as anti-American, opposition to corrupt politicians being seen as anti-American, critique of zionist colonialism and and ethnic cleansing being seen as antisemitism… High point at 8:50 ~@@@https://youtu.be/8TBBhPUwrCU?t=530 if you want to leap forward.
Gabor Maté on the misuse of anti-Semitism and why fewer Jews identify with Israel ~ The Grayzone
10. MSM Blacking out Bernie AGAIN (Over and Over)
Mainstream Media is Actively Trying to Erase Bernie Sanders from the 2020 Race #BernieBlackout ~ The Humanist Report
Ryan Grim Calls-Out MSNBC On-Air For Ignoring Bernie Sanders ~ The Rational National
11. Midwest Voters Snubbed by the ‘Elites’
Pelosi: Midwest Voters Too Dumb To Vote Correctly ~ The Jimmy Dore Show
12. Bernie for Farmers
Serfs On Their Own Land ~ Bernie Sanders
13. Bernie & Ilhan Rally High Points (Minnesota)
A huge rally, as always… and in a state that has its own running candidate. Another ratcheting up of our transformational political revolution: “tired of exploitation of America’s workers” and our connection to the world’s workers.
Bernie & Ilhan Draw Huge Crowd In Minnesota ~ The Rational National
14. Humor: Obama Shames Voters For Criticizing Corrupt Politicians
Obama Shames Voters For Criticizing Corrupt Politicians ~ The Jimmy Dore Show
Ending Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to free updates and to share widely critical stuff you encounter here and elsewhere. Also, please lend support if you can. Together we are the change we have been waiting for.