Most important issues: how we are currently getting hugely screwed and how we must fight back and accomplish much needed real change.
Stars & Channels: Richard Wolff, RJ Eskow, Cal Jennings, Jimmy Dore, Michael Brooks, Ralph Nader, The Hill (Krystal Ball & Saagar Enjeti), The Real News Network, and more…
- Capitalism not COVID Kills Us (a system no longer justified) – And Gov Slap in Our Face
- Conversation: Max Blumenthal & Jimmy Dore on Progressive Movement (& the BIG Mistake of Relying on Leaders)
- Analysis of a Shrinking “Leader” (AOC)
- Barring A People-Serving Government with Bureaucratic Hurdles
- People Power
- Fighting from the Bottom & the EVIL Establishment
- Humor & Good Conversation (on a Grassroots Revolution)
- Our Broken System SANCTIONS Us on COVID
- Trump Would Eat Biden Alive
- Key Polls Prove Biden’s Impossibility to Beat Trump
- Update on the D-Primaries Chaos
- What Bernie Should Do at the Very Least
- Inequality & Immorality from the Lords
- Suffering in the Inequality Pyramid
- Bernie Speech: His Current Work
- Collapse Under-Way
- Fun & Hope (Grassroots Rebellion)
- We Must Pressure our Candidates
- More on Election Fraud
- The Neoliberal 40-Years Betrayal (in short)
|Sorry… currently so overworked, I probably cannot properly share this post on social media. Plea: Please do this for me!|
1. Capitalism not COVID Kills Us (a system no longer justified) – And Gov Slap in Our Face
A MUST HEAR discussion (starting at 3:37). If you have tine for no other video clip this weekend, listen to this:
Prof. Richard Wolff On Why the System Failed ~ The Zero Hour with RJ Eskow
2. Conversation: Max Blumenthal & Jimmy Dore on Progressive Movement (& the BIG Mistake of Relying on Leaders)
Issues: Bernie and his campaign, progressive coalition, revolution, empire, and the need to build a movement independent from “leaders” and not caged within mere political candidacy races.
A rare conversation that might actually be truthfully labeled as progressive (though economy is left out). Sometimes a little hard to catch auditorily or even blocked in a few cases by Blumenthal’s occasional use of narrowly specialized intellectual jargon or detail-skipping or structure-skipping (things one should never do to an audience), but nevertheless carrying a bunch of seeds for mental growth:
What’s Wrong INSIDE Bernie’s Campaign. ~ The Jimmy Dore Show
Great quote (MB): We, the merican people are “internally colonized subjects of an empire”.
3. Analysis of a Shrinking “Leader” (AOC)
Real pity. We knew Bernie was a bit old and behind and hoped maybe AOC could pick up the torch next. But, as long as our movement is insufficiently organized, still dependent on “leader” politicians and caged within a (rigged!!!) electoral system of candidate horse races, we are still stuck and chained.
Cenk Uygur Calls Out AOC After Politico Article ~ The Jimmy Dore Show
4. Barring A People-Serving Government with Bureaucratic Hurdles
This is one of the reasons why a UBI has been argued for:
Unemployment Websites Are Crashing As Predicted ~ The Jimmy Dore Show
A shortish suggestion from me how to handle the crisis AND build a better America in one swoop — let’s call it the Ten Commandments 2.0:
- NOT a single help payment to regular Americans nor unemployment benefits you must REGISTER for (when registering is made impossible) and wait too long for, but a lifelong financial safety payout to ALL from the government starting now. (a.k.a. a UBI) –> an insurance against financial crashes (combined with laws that protect from UBI-stealing price gouging, rent-soars, and such)
- Cancel or retract the huge trillions of dollars “bailout” gift to the rich and their coporations (placed on us taxpayers’ shoulders).
- Instead of the “bailout” of the rich, have the government pay their sick-leave employees’ salary (as long as they are not laid off).
- With a federal job guarantee do NOT create BS jobs but rather expand into that governmental institution working as a contractor firm that can lend its workers to private employers but keep them safe from those private employers and be unionized and ideally run like a democratically managed worker co-op.
- Implement a Universal Basic Dividend: have corporations donate a percentage of their stocks (asset papers) into a public fund every year in order to gradually move the economic ownership from a few evil billionaires into the hands of the people, ALL OF US who feed and work our economy. WE should be its owners, not a handful of parasitic predatory money aristocrats.
- Trash all voting machines and implement paper ballot voting with PUBLIC precinct-level vote hand-counts (done twice by political opponents to catch errors and cheats). Apply both domestic and international election watches, expose election fraudsters and give them prison sentences (plus confiscate the profits they made from betraying the people).
- Of course, Medicare for All instantly (to help with the current pandemic and all other health issues from now on). Switch private hospitals to federal or state owned status and have them be prepared for pandemics with enough beds, ventilators, masks, etc. Also, nationally develop and store and quickly distribute anti-pandemic vaccines and medications.
- Cancel student debts and shift to public banking and construct a proper housing agency that guarantees homes for everyone. Also, cancel property taxes on people’s homes (and replace them with wealth taxes for the rich).
- Create a wealth speed limit: a cap-tax on excessive income and wealth, which in turn finances the financial safety payout thus reshaping our inequality pyramid with its astronomic billionaires tower on top into a broad building of shared prosperity (even affluence for all).
- Public financing of journalism and public social media to get away from corporate mass media and corporation-controlled social media. (maybe even nationalize some of the current ones – the billionaires made enough profits from them already and by essentially committing crimes such as spying on their users and selling their privacy data to marketing profit makers and dictatorships)
There are more things to do (like democratically reformed and modernized and properly funded public education), but I wanted to keep this relatively short. I think I inserted all or most of the most urgent points in that list. (I prolly should also publish this soon as an article of its own, but being overworked with continued capitalism-forced education crash courses may make it uncertain.)
5. People Power
Imagine turning self quarantine into a general strike to demand a government and economy to serve us. (the French yellow vests pushed through a bunch of rollbacks from THEIR venal government)
Workers Are Striking From Coast To Coast!! ~ The Jimmy Dore Show
6. Fighting from the Bottom & the EVIL Establishment
Fired Amazon Strike Leader Has Powerful Message ~ The Jimmy Dore Show
We obviously need to unite and organize. My own attempt with this blog never went very far (didn’t achieve much connecting… where are the needed shares and comments? … oh, and the social media blockade surely diminished this blog’s reach…). Let’s hope that vloggers like Jimmy Dore and grassroots heroes like this young man get farther.
Amazon’s Plans To Smear Strike Leader Leaked! ~ The Jimmy Dore Show
Comment: It’s obvious that Jeff Bezos who has already earned himself a very bad reputation ought to consider a blatantly obvious opportunity to improve his public reputation by making his workplaces safe and thus provide necessities to countless people who during the growing crisis will become unable to buy them at local stores. Furthermore, being the richest billionaire in the world, he could negotiate a contract with GE (whose workers went on strike to demand a switch to ventilator production) paying it well enough for ventilator production so that its sociopathic management will make the switch. The way things are going, I can’t help but occasionally fantasize about a French Revolution style guillotine for our billionaires. And I am probably not alone. So, Jeff, wouldn’t doing a good thing once in your life be a much better idea than firing and smearing (or letting your management thugs do so) workers of yours who desperately try to keep your workforce alive? (products shipped by Amazon might also deserve some disinfection), … just saying.
7. Humor & Good Conversation (on a Grassroots Revolution)
TYT’s “Aggressive Progressives“ Reunion Turns Ugly! ~ The Jimmy Dore Show
8. Our Broken System SANCTIONS Us on COVID
Our Broken (intentionally greed-rigged people-dismissing global-capitalism) System SANCTIONS us on COVID
Saagar Enjeti: Corporate Dems, Republicans doomed thousands to death ~ The Hill (Saagar Enjeti)
9. Trump Would Eat Biden Alive
Definitely a different challenger needed, and of course one that would stand for the American People rather than the global oligarchs (only currently available pick: Bernie):
Joe Rogan’s DIRE warning for Dems on Joe Biden ~ The Hill
10. Key Polls Prove Biden’s Impossibility to Beat Trump
Krystal and Saagar: Biden CRUSHED in key polling metric ~ The Hill
11. Update on the D-Primaries Chaos
Biden maintains lead in new 2020 Democratic preference but Bernie wants a debate ~ The Hill
12. What Bernie Should Do at the Very Least
(when not running as an independent or people’s party champion as he should because the D-Party rigs its primaries to prevent him from nomination despite him having the majority voters support)
Professor Harvey J. Kaye: Bernie should threaten Biden that his movement will stay home ~ The Hill
13. Inequality & Immorality from the Lords
Krystal and Saagar: Billionaire flaunts yacht as hundreds line up for food, sleep in parking lots ~ The Hill
14. Suffering in the Inequality Pyramid
POLL shows PMC are snowflakes while working-class remains resilient ~ The Hill
15. Bernie Speech: His Current Work
Bernie Sanders sends a warning to Trump, Mitch McConnell ~ The Hill
16. Collapse Under-Way
Hoards Of Hungry Italians Storm Groceries Stores! ~ Jimmy Dore
17. Fun & Hope (Grassroots Rebellion)
Renters Protest LA’s Mayor’s Home In Their Cars! ~ Jimmy Dore
18. We Must Pressure our Candidates
I am not a fan of such a rant, but Jimmy Dore is making an important point here that needs to be spread throughout the American population, namely that we MUST, not should or could or might consider, but MUST put pressure on our political champions to do their own pushing far enough. See, that Bernie moved the public discourse onto important measures like Medicare for All and offered the possibility of getting a supporter of it (him) into the Oval Office was great. But running relatively establishment-friendly nomination campaigns in which he doesn’t expose the heavy election rigging that swipes democracy away from us (and sabotages his rightful nomination), in which he plays along with blatant establishment lies (like Russiagate, a story told over and over to hide the establishment’s own election rigging), and to even promise to later endorse the cheat candidate rather than to run for presidency as an independent or – even better – run within a new true people’s party (like Abraham Lincoln did), is simply not sufficient to get the things done that we, the people, so badly need today:
Feckless Sanders Campaign Finally Listens To Jimmy Dore! ~ The Jimmy Dore Show
19. More on Election Fraud
A week and a half ago I published a popular article revealing the current election fraud against Bernie Sanders’s primary campaign, a continuation of a regular watch here on Beanstock’s World (in the menu above is also a link to a page exposing the 2016 election fraud). Here now are two more related videos:
A voting machine programmer confessing his cheat code in court:
Courtroom Testimony on Rigged Voting Machines ~ Cal Jennings
New World Election Fraud
West of the Atlantic, Election Fraud seems to be the standard practice, even the alleged investigation of it:
OAS Failed To Prove Fraud In Bolivian Election ~ The Real News Network
Ralph Nader Radio Hour addressing it to some extent, as well:
Presidential Election Crisis ~ Ralph Nader Radio Hour
20. The Neoliberal 40-Years Betrayal (in short)
TMBS Doc: The Neoliberal Implosion ft. Mark Blyth ~ The Michael Brooks Show
Ending Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to free updates and to share widely critical stuff you encounter here and elsewhere. Also, please lend support if you can. Together we are the change we have been waiting for.