About: Corona Crisis, U.S. Vulnerability, & People’s Fight for Change
- Chris Hedges: The Moral Imperative to Rebel
- Chris Hedges: Coronavirus, Climate and What Next?
- Bernie Picking the Wrong Path Again (apparently)
- Grandstanding Speeches instead of Real Fight for Change
- Screwed America Most Vulnerable to Crisis
- Bernie Surrogates Denounce Biden & Critique Bernie
- Candidates Are Not the Not-Me-Us Goal
- R-T: Bernie’s Endorsement & Will Things Ever Be The Same?
- UBI Against Corona Crisis
- Can’t Expect People to Vote for the Lesser Evil When All Are Way Too Evil
- Grassroots Direct Action to Do
- Forming a Political People’s Army
- Strikes & Boycotts
1. Chris Hedges: The Moral Imperative to Rebel
XR America & Chris Hedges: The Moral Imperative to Rebel ~ Extinction Rebellion
2. Chris Hedges: Coronavirus, Climate and What Next?
XRTV Interview: Chris Hedges on Coronavirus, Climate and What Next? ~ Extinction Rebellion
3. Bernie Picking the Wrong Path Again (apparently)
Why apparently? Because he could still swing around during the “Democratic” National Convention (if it will even be had). But, he seems quite unlikely by now, looking like he is following the disastrous sheepdogging approach in 2016. He may THINK he’d be responsible for Trump if he didn’t rally for Biden like back in 2016 with HRC. Or he may actually believe that fighting for a D-Party platform makes a difference, and so repeat his last mistake (history repeating itself), but at least I think that this gets things wrong. Sure, he has moved the Overton window, has brought things like Medicare for All on the table, but to make them happen, and as urgently as they are needed now, is to fight full bore for them, not meekly nudge a thoroughly corrupted neoliberal (a.k.a. corporatist and kleptocratic) party.
Krystal and Saagar join Kyle Kulinski in calling out Bernie for SHAMING his own supporters ~ The Hill
4. Grandstanding Speeches instead of Real Fight for Change
If even the longstandingly corrupt GOP may hand over long needed and refused payments to the people, it’s a strong indication that the current crisis would be ideal for us – the people – to complete our ancient American Revolution that only got half way and has been repealed ever since (except for a hiccup during the Great New Deal). Unfortunately, when we rely entirely on grandstanding politicians instead of organizing ourselves for relevant people power:
GOP Senator Proposes “Denmark Style” Relief & Out Lefts Dems! ~ The Jimmy Dore Show
- Quote of Ron Placone: “We don’t have a country anymore. This isn’t a country. This is just a corporation with state lines.”
- Note on Graham Elwood’s remark: He seems to refer to Adlai Stevenson II from the D-Party who lost the presidential race to R-Party’s Dwight D. Eisenhower (back when the D-Party was very popular due to FDR).
5. Screwed America Most Vulnerable to Crisis
Will The Economy Ever Be Normal Again? w/Mark Blyth ~ The Jimmy Dore Show
6. Bernie Surrogates Denounce Biden & Critique Bernie
Bernie Surrogates Denounce Biden & Critique Bernie ~ The Jimmy Dore Show
7. Candidates Are Not the Not-Me-Us Goal
Drastic as things are these days, we may need political warriors, and Bernie may be way too mild (and old) for this. But he himself makes the point that what really matters is a people’s movement:
The Struggle Continues ~ Bernie Sanders
Bernie put vital things on the the table that the corrupted major twin-party (R&D) has been blocking from it for decades. It is us, the people, who must now take up the torch. As faras leaders are concerned, gather up some more (and not necessarily running for office when a lot of grassroots activism becomes necessary).
8. R-T: Bernie’s Endorsement & Will Things Ever Be The Same?
~287~ Bernie’s Endorsement & Will Things Ever Be The Same? ~ Redacted Tonight
9. UBI Against Corona Crisis
Pope Francis Calls For Universal Basic Income ~ Secular Talk
10. Can’t Expect People to Vote for the Lesser Evil When All Are Way Too Evil
We have reached the breaking point. Millions who would have voted for Bernie (inside and outside of the D-Party) will NOT vote for Biden. Therefore, just like in 2016, when I predicted after the DNC convention’s nomination of Hillary that the DNC had now voted Trump into office, Trump now again has a big chance given to it by the “D” Party (and sadly Bernie, as well – what exactly went on in the 2016 convention? I’ve never met a complete report.):
Bernie Says Not Supporting Biden Is ‘Irresponsible’ ~ Secular Talk
11. Grassroots Direct Action to Do
In Conversation with Anand Giridharadas: Winners Take All (Even in a Global Pandemic) ~ Robert Reich
12. Forming a Political People’s Army
We Can Defeat The Narcissist In Chief ~ The Real News Network
And just imagine if we finally had a Citizens Dividend (UBI). Imagine the huge army of fighters for desirable change being able to afford pressuring our politicians along the line of ‘we will canvas for you or against you, depending on what agenda you adopt and what you do’. Turning the table. Not depending on our ‘leaders’ who have sold us out too many times, but make them fully dependent on us (provided we also push through election integrity!). A peaceful revolution turning our Hell on Earth into a Heaven on Earth.
13. Strikes & Boycotts
URGENT! Calling all workers for May 1st Action! ~ NonCompete
I am sure there was way more good stuff out there to view and share, but I am so buried under continued education and other struggles (to make it back into the workforce after being out to help a dying family member) that I just don’t have enough time. Thanks for watching, and please share, comment, subscribe (or even assist)…
Ending Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to free updates and to share widely critical stuff you encounter here and elsewhere. Also, please lend support if you can. Together we are the change we have been waiting for.