Again, if you are too short on time to discover many top level meaningful videos covering critical events, problems, and solutions, here is a weekly share for you to check out and share onward. Major issues: the nature of capitalism, the massive governmental and political parties corruption, and the blooming of the People’s Party.
Stars & Channels: Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), Jesse Ventura (The World According to Jesse), Lee Camp (Redacted Tonight), Jimmy Dore and Stef Zamorano (The Jimmy Dore Show), Spring Hill College, The School of Life, Amy Goodman (Democracy Now!), The Rational National, The Young Turks, redfish, and Movement for a People’s Party 🙂
Also: a neat Chris Hedges quote and link.
- Not Only Colored People Have Been Trashed in Our History
- History Of Ideas: Capitalism Financing Economic Growth but Exploiting and Destroying
- History Of Ideas: Consumerism’s Part of Play in Prosperity and Decadence
- Fake News from the State
- Capitalism = Opression like Feudalism & Slavery (rather than a free market)
- Things You’re Not Told About the Postal Service
- News from this Week
- War Hawks Endorse Biden At DNC Convention!
- Biden Making Sure to Loose (and denying Medicare-For-All during our pandemic!)
- DNC Snubbing its Base (example: snubbing AOC)
- Jesse Ventura on Government Corruption
- TYT on Government Corruption (esp. the Congress Vacation)
- COVID: Vietnam’s Success (despite being a 3rd World Nation and on the border of China)
- People’s Party Shooting Out of the Ground (MPP National Call)
Please subscribe and share with others, so the efforts I make can serve enough people. (I lack time for social media) Thanks. 🙂
1. Not Only Colored People Have Been Trashed in Our History
35th Portier Lecture: “White Trash: The 400-Year History of Class in America” ~ Spring Hill College (Oct 30, 2015)
Comments made on Youtube:
- “Well she definitely proved who the real enemy is and it isn’t the regular average everyday person. We just want to live in peace prosperity. The enemy is dividing us up over lies!”
- “Exactly what I’ve been stating for decades – racism is promoted by the elite. Truth is: It’s the rich against poor, not color against color.”
2. History Of Ideas: Capitalism Financing Economic Growth but Exploiting and Destroying
The problem that needs to be stressed more than in this clip is that a system based on privatized capital and permitting unlimited ownership inequality automatically becomes immoral and abusive.
HISTORY OF IDEAS – Capitalism ~ The School of Life (Jul 24, 2015)
3. History Of Ideas: Consumerism’s Part of Play in Prosperity and Decadence
I would add the argument that the power of decision must be taken away from the hands of a priviledged few and spread widely among the population (for example by worker co-ops instead of bosses “employing” and abusing their wage slaves and often brainwashing and abusing their consumers as well).
HISTORY OF IDEAS – Consumerism ~ The School of Life (Oct 7, 2016)
4. Fake News from the State
Got any idea how massively we get lied to and how much journalists get censored?
EXPOSED! Mainstream Media Caught Using Fake Sources! ~ The Jimmy Dore Show (Aug 17, 2020)
5. Capitalism = Opression like Feudalism & Slavery (rather than a free market)
Economic Update: Capitalism’s Definition is NOT Innocent ~ Democracy At Work (Aug 17, 2020)
6. Things You’re Not Told About the Postal Service
They’re Lying About The Postal Service! (Web Exclusive) ~ Lee Camp (Redacted Tonight, Aug 18, 2020)
7. News from this Week
Top U.S. & World Headlines — August 21, 2020 ~ Amy Goodman (Democracy Now!, Aug 21, 2020)
8. War Hawks Endorse Biden At DNC Convention!
War Hawks Endorse Biden At DNC Convention! ~ The Jimmy Dore Show (Aug 20, 2020)
9. Biden Making Sure to Loose (and denying Medicare-For-All during our pandemic!)
Biden LOSING His Lead Over TRUMP! Still Won’t Support Medicare-For-All! ~ The Jimmy Dore Show (Aug 19, 2020)
10. DNC Snubbing its Base (example: snubbing AOC)
… even snubbing a congress woman who ran as a progressive but started playing along with the party lordship by now:
Bernie Reveals How The DNC Snubbed AOC ~ The Rational National (Aug 21, 2020)
11. Jesse Ventura on Government Corruption
Oliver Stone Chasing the Light ~ The World According to Jesse (RT America, Aug 21, 2020)
12. TYT on Government Corruption (esp. the Congress Vacation)
Mitch McConnell: OUR Vacation Is MORE IMPORTANT Than YOUR Covid Relief ~ The Young Turks (Aug 14, 2020)
13. COVID: Vietnam’s Success (despite being a 3rd World Nation and on the border of China)
Winning The Fight: Vietnam And COVID-19 ~ redfish (Aug 14, 2020)
And, not to miss:
14. People’s Party Shooting Out of the Ground (MPP National Call)
MPP National Call 8.20.2020 ~ Movement for a People’s Party (Aug 20, 2020)
Recent Chris Hedges quote: “We have enemies. They run Silicon Valley and sit on corporate boards. They make up the two ruling political parties. They manage the war industry. They chatter endlessly on corporate-owned airwaves about trivia and celebrity gossip.” (from his Scheerpost article: Chris Hedges: Don’t be Fooled by the Cancel Culture Wars (yep, Truthdig where he published in recent years has been taken over by the Oligarchy))
A meaningful but possibly dangerous to share meme: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10218091750871386&set=p.10218091750871386&type=3
Ending Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to free updates and to share widely critical stuff you encounter here and elsewhere. Also, please lend support if you can. Together we are the change we have been waiting for.