If you lack time to discover many top level meaningful videos about major events, problems, and solutions, here is a weekly share for you to check and share onward. Major issues: Corona Crisis; Evictions; Affordable Housing; Liberty, Democracy, and Free Press; Workplace Tyranny; UBI to deal with an Unreliable Economy; and the growing People’s Party for highly needed change.
Stars and channels: Noam Chomsky, Nick Brana, Richard Wolff,
- Corona Crisis Evictions
- Affordable Housing
- Giving Up Liberty by Giving Up Free Press and Investigative Journalism
- System Involved in Keeping us Physically and Mentally Healthy
- Julian Assange’s Judge is a Deep State Mafia Monster
- Oligarchic Dictatorship Eliminating Journalism
- The Legal System Abuse & Banning of Journalism
- Marianne Williamson and Jimmy Dore Discussing the People, System, and Mentality
- A Good Noam Chomsky Conversation from 2015
- Economic Update: More Years of Labor Crisis
- Robert Reich: UBI Required by Our Unreliable Economy
- Justice Mentality (and Placating Religions)
- Noam Chomsky on Workplace Tyranny (short but sharp comment)
- A Worker-Friendly CEO & the Concept of an Economy & Mindset that Works for us All (incl. UBI)
- People’s Party: Good Questions Answers from Nick Brana (National Call)
|Best subscribe and share with others, so the efforts I make can serve enough people. (I lack time for social media) Thanks. 🙂|
1. Corona Crisis Evictions
Sad sample of police earning generous salaries (from our taxes) evicting corona-crisis-empoverished people from their homes during a pandemic (not just harming victims but boosting the pandemic wave that way even more). (Unfortunately, the rest of the video loses quality. If only Jimmy would use the f-word less (like not calling the victims fucking people) and would learn proper English grammar (“should have done” not “should have did”)).
Eviction Crisis While Dems & Republicans Do Political Theater! ~ The Jimmy Dore Show (Sep 5, 2020)
2. Affordable Housing
I only very rarely come across reports suggesting affordable housing. Internet searches about it almost always only lead me towards greedy profit makers or privileged affluent home buyers and builders and wealthy journalists who cannot even grasp the concept of affordable housing being denied to masses of people.
I forget if I already got around to sharing information on West Alabama’s Auburn University’s $20,000 house design project. Here is a link to an article published elsewhere about it: This House Costs Just $20,000—But It’s Nicer Than Yours
Anyway, today I came across more info along this line (and possibly cheaper!):
This company can build move-in ready houses using a 3D printer | Your Morning ~ Your Morning (Apr 3, 2018)
Take a Look Inside America’s First 3D-Printer Home ICON Vulcan I ~ c4nl (Mar 24, 2019)
3. Giving Up Liberty by Giving Up Free Press and Investigative Journalism
Censoring Dissent! NOAM CHOMSKY Talks To Jimmy About JULIAN ASSANGE! ~ The Jimmy Dore Show (Sep 7, 2020)
4. System Involved in Keeping us Physically and Mentally Healthy
Societal obligation: People who overlook the health or sickness of our system are responsible for the suffering of others and themselves.
Prof. Richard D. Wolff On The Four Reasons Capitalism Is Imploding ~ act.tv (Sep 2, 2020)
5. Julian Assange’s Judge is a Deep State Mafia Monster
And the American Deep State (e.g. CIA) just like Russian murderous institutions.
This comes out especially starting in the middle of this interview (10:54).
Assange extradition hearing resumes: the future of a free press on trial ~ The Grayzone (Sep 7, 2020)
6. Oligarchic Dictatorship Eliminating Journalism
William Barr Supports Jailing Journalists, Corp Media Silent ~ Graham Elwood (Sep 11, 2020)
Note: William Barr, btw, currently is Trump’s attorney general (as he also was for the Bush-Cheney regime of war crimes, torture, and ending our constitutional protection from criminal governments).
7. The Legal System Abuse & Banning of Journalism
in the Julian Assange case. A constant switching of inditements. High security imprisonment without a proven crime case. Skipping over the First Amendment…
175 Years in a U.S. Prison? Extradition Trial of WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange Begins in London ~ Democracy Now! (Sep 9, 2020)
8. Marianne Williamson and Jimmy Dore Discussing the People, System, and Mentality
… and the campaign industrial complex:
What Is Enlightenment? with Marianne Williamson! ~ The Jimmy Dore Show (Sep 9, 2020)
9. A Good Noam Chomsky Conversation from 2015
Getting especially good around the middle, for example pointing out that the non-voting voter block in the U.S. resembles labor party voters in Europe, except that we have no labor party in the States, so therefore they don’t vote having no-one to represent them if they vote for them. (Hence, my friends, we need to boost a eople’s Party).
Noam Chomsky: Democracy Is a Threat to Any Power System ~ The Nation (Mar 25, 2015)
10. Economic Update: More Years of Labor Crisis
… and the beginning of a labor movement beyond political parties and our become-sleepy unions.
Economic Update: U.S. Labor Crisis Deepens ~ Democracy At Work (Sep 7, 2020)
11. Robert Reich: UBI Required by Our Unreliable Economy
… contract workers, gig economy, precarious labor lives… So, even people having a paid job (or several!!!) still cannot rely on stable income. A UBI would help both workers and businesses to deal with this inconsistency.
What’s Next For The U.S. Economy: Robert Reich ~ CNBC (Sep 7, 2020)
Of course, universal healthcare (Medicare for All) is likewise needed when employment-based health insurance becomes unreliable in an unreliable labor economy.
12. Justice Mentality (and Placating Religions)
Set to start where the interesting interpretations begin:
Justice (Part 1) | ContraPoints (Sep 4, 2020)
13. Noam Chomsky on Workplace Tyranny (short but sharp comment)
Starting the conversation video where Chomsky gets to this point, well expressed:
Noam Chomsky on Jordan Peterson, Post-Modernism, Foucault and Ali G ~ Better Left Unsaid with Curt Jaimungal (Oct 26, 2019)
14. A Worker-Friendly CEO & the Concept of an Economy & Mindset that Works for us All (incl. UBI)
CEO Dan Price raised his company’s minimum wage to 70K | Andrew Yang | Yang Speaks ~ Yang Speaks (Sep 9, 2020)
15. People’s Party: Good Questions Answers from Nick Brana (National Call)
Growing movement in multiple states for needed change, fighting the duopoly corruption, getting on the ballots (compare with Green Party for example), fair primary elections, etc.
MPP National Call 9.10.2020 ~ Movement for a People’s Party (Sep 10, 2020)
|Stay notified despite social media censorship! Get timely Updates (and spread the word)|
Ending Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to free updates and to share widely critical stuff you encounter here and elsewhere. Also, please lend support if you can. Together we are the change we have been waiting for.