If you lack time to discover many top level meaningful videos about major events, problems, and solutions, here is a weekly share for you to check and share onward. Major issues this time: corrupt government and economy, twin-party tyranny now fought by a people’s party, homelessness for profit and fighting against it, plus more about affordable home-building.
Stars and channels: thejuicemedia, Second Thought, The Jimmy Dore Show, Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), Lee Camp (Redacted Tonight), Kyle Kulinski (Secular Talk), Chris Hedges & Richard Wolff (On Contact), Jesse Ventura and Brigida Santos (The World According to Jesse), Dr. Peter Kalmus, Eynelys Garcia, Chris Smalls, Nick Brana (Movement for a People’s Party), Second Thought, Bushradical, The Outsider, Jack of All Master of None, Kristina Smallhorn, MINDS EYE DESIGN, Kirsten Dirksen (Aug 3, 2015), FLORB (Feb 13, 2017)
- Honest Government Ad: The Recession
- America’s Corporate Twin-Party Tyranny now Opposed by a People’s Party
- Good Candidate for U.S. Senate with Ranked Choice Voting in Maine
- Daniel Ellsberg on Julian ASSANGE (Torturing an Exposer of Government Crimes, Spy Act Contra 1st Amendment)
- Economic Update: COVID Profit Tax, Taxing the Rich, Critique of Capitalism by Podcaster Mexie
- Making People Homeless for Profit
- Rule of Anti-Law Country
- The “Felony” of Getting Healthcare
- The Casino Stock Market at Our Costs During a Huge Crisis (Hedges & Wolff talk)
- Jesse Ventura on Justice, Constitution, Honesty, Truth, and Addictive Technology
- Our Party Politics: A Reality TV Game Show
- Freedom Killed by Capitalism
- People’s Party Headed to Overcome the Twin-Party Tyranny
- Politically Addressing Homelessness
- Wood Log Cabin (2 acres & 12×12’ Cabin with Outhouse in Alaska for $8000)
- No Real Home, But Interestingly Fast Building Method (“Single Day”)
- Large Cabin Built with $7,000
- Detailed Explanations by One Company
- More Approached by more Companies
- Cheap Underground Houses with Windows & Porches
- Tiny Earth Ship for less than $10,000
|Best subscribe and share with others, so the efforts I make can serve enough people. (I lack time for social media) Thanks. 🙂|
Politics & Economy
1. Honest Government Ad: The Recession
Yep, the rest of the world is raided and controlled by psychopathic oligarchs, too. Even places not nearly as much in trouble as the U.S. is. This oddly makes attempts to make funny comedy out of exposing the oligarchic crimes elsewhere actually somewhat funny when looked at from the sink hole we are drowning in. At least for me it works.
Honest Government Ad | The Recession ~ thejuicemedia (Sep 30, 2020)
2. America’s Corporate Twin-Party Tyranny now Opposed by a People’s Party
America’s Two-Party Corporate Duopoly ~ Second Thought (Sep 25, 2020)
3. Good Candidate for U.S. Senate with Ranked Choice Voting in Maine
Best Candidate for U.S. Senate! LISA SAVAGE For Maine!
4. Daniel Ellsberg on Julian ASSANGE (Torturing an Exposer of Government Crimes, Spy Act Contra 1st Amendment)
Daniel Ellsberg on Julian ASSANGE: “The Press is in DENIAL!” ~ The Jimmy Dore Show
5. Economic Update: COVID Profit Tax, Taxing the Rich, Critique of Capitalism by Podcaster Mexie
… and the thought from Mexie that Biden (should he actually come into office) would not be nearly as distracting from the need for change than Obama managed to be.
Economic Update: Growing Left Public Voices ~ Democracy At Work (Sep 28, 2020)
6. Making People Homeless for Profit
A new profit-making app for evictions vs a successful state effort in Utah to abolish homelessness (presented here before), one that saved the state money in addition to cure homelessness but thanks to corporate-state political corruption has been ended by now.
Wanna Make Cash For Evicting Poor People – There’s An App For That (Web Exclusive) ~ Lee Camp (Redacted Tonight, Sep 27, 2020)
7. Rule of Anti-Law Country
Chris Hedges talks with human rights activism attorney Steven Donziger. Our increasingly corrupted justice system isn’t only drooling to capture the already tortured Julian Assange. It also goes after people who fight corporate crimes. Highly paid fraudulent witnesses and lawyers. Judges owning stocks of the corporation they fight for like gunslingers.
Chevron vs. Donziger ~ Chris Hedges (On Contact – Sep 5, 2020)
8. The “Felony” of Getting Healthcare
Teacher Charged With Felony For Getting Healthcare ~ Secular Talk (Sep 30, 2020)
9. The Casino Stock Market at Our Costs During a Huge Crisis (Hedges & Wolff talk)
The huge acceleration of the nation’s raid by the rich. Soon nothing but super rich and desperately poor left in our country. Becoming a dreadful third world country, turned that way by a brutal oligarchy protected by an increasingly brutal police and commercial prison system (the latter a modern form of slavery, the two mass incarceration and militarized police) and a big political distraction circus in a rich-money-bought fake democracy. Let me ask, is a livable society, a livable country, a livable world in fact, too much to ask for?
USA political and economic collapse ~ Chris Hedges & Richard Wolff (On Contact – Sep 12, 2020)
10. Jesse Ventura on Justice, Constitution, Honesty, Truth, and Addictive Technology
Non-sentenced suspects and victims of government persecution being held indefinitely in prisons and tortured. Whistleblowers exposing war crimes being such targets (and people sold as alleged terrorists to the U.S. by criminal warlords (this item was not mentioned here)). Whistleblowers exposing government crimes being treated like criminals even when praised by media and appeal courts. Torture forcing people to confess to anything demanded (and this government crime is then used to keep the non-sentenced prisoners incarcerated indefinitely while discussing how valid the trials would be). Endless profit-for-the-rich-making wars based on the fantasy of a “war on terror” (used to “justify” the U.S. becoming a terrorist nation).
Edward Snowden Vindicated ~ Jesse Ventura and Brigida Santos (RT America; Sep 11, 2020)
11. Our Party Politics: A Reality TV Game Show
Hence hardly a surprise we have a Reality TV game show host as our “president”. These is spotlighted in this discussion about the ridiculous Trump-Biden debate held by four aware people — coming from the People’s Party. (the discussion rises up gradually; to me it got real neat after the first third or so)
The People’s Party Debate Response #1 – Dr. Peter Kalmus, Eynelys Garcia, Chris Smalls, Nick Brana ~ Movement for a People’s Party (Sep 29, 2020)
12. Freedom Killed by Capitalism
Good points well made. (if only this guy would talk a little less for more people being able to listen to him well)
Are You Really “Free” Under Capitalism? ~ Second Thought (Sep 18, 2020)
13. People’s Party Headed to Overcome the Twin-Party Tyranny
The last week’s MPP national call I missed over the weekend after a tense second week of struggle for a job. So, in my last Wakeful Video Weekend post I still presented and analyzed the former week’s national call (also an uplifting one with the far spread and rapid growth of the People’s Party). Here now is last week’s and its highlights:
MPP National Call 9.24.2020 ~ Movement for a People’s Party (Sep 24, 2020)
In this online meeting there was a brief mention of reaching out to expats — the millions of Americans who are disenfranchised and treated terribly by our government. A new thing that any political party cares at all about this. Finally! We only ever hear about migrants from other countries coming to the United States, nowadays smeared as subhumans and blamed for the mess created by the corporate state and ruthless billionaires, then packed into concentration camps and used as bait for certain voters. Nowhere in politics and the mass media have I ever heard of the millions of AMERICANS who, just like these immigrants, are forced to leave their country to try and make a decent life some place they hope to get a chance, how they are treated by those foreign countries, and even more critical: how they get mistreated by the American government — trying to tax them when they live and work (and pay taxes!) in other countries but do nothing for them and instead treating them as guilty-until-proven-innocent tax evaders when they clearly aren’t, an abuse by the home government that no other migrants on the planet must put up with! So, I find it quite amazing that the People’s Party is actually taking look at those mistreated Americans. It was just a brief mention of reaching out to them, so not necessary to point at the spot in this video. Let’s simply hope for more in the future.
And now the highlights, especially useful to list for those too short on time to listen to the whole national call (me being darn short on time to live see a point in sharing with others what good stuff I do come across when I can… too bad that so few people are subscribed, though, making me often wonder if my sharing of meaningful broadcasts, important news, and great ideas does get through to any number of people… making me regularly wonder if I should bother to continue… anyway, here this is):
- A retiree in the People’s Party revealing his angle of view: https://youtu.be/Qw6MNAqSPr4?t=2727
- A glimpse at involving seniors and talking about the fascist shift created by the D-Party’s blocking of progressives and public government service — thus having both ruling parties serve the rich overlords. The cheating out of Bernie in the 2016 primaries gave us Trump, and the cheating this year is a strong push to have him re-elected: https://youtu.be/Qw6MNAqSPr4?t=3944
- The previous Q&A is then immediately followed with one about the blocking of the Green Party from ballots and how the People’s Party will protect itself from that: https://youtu.be/Qw6MNAqSPr4?t=4337
- Oh, and since this week apparently didn’t have a national call this is it for now. 😉
14. Politically Addressing Homelessness
Finally others catch up: Jimmy Dore reports on people’s direct actions to force a public housing authority to do its job instead of sitting on properties waiting to flip them for profits with rich investors. Other demands were made as well, like to concur with non corporate tiny houses.
Lauren Jauregui’s Wise Words About What Is To Be Done! ~ The Jimmy Dore Show (Oct 1, 2020)
Affordable New Homes & Homesteads, Part 3
Wooden Cabins :
15. Wood Log Cabin (2 acres & 12×12’ Cabin with Outhouse in Alaska for $8000)
A cabin in the woods….(how to make it a reality) ~ Bushradical (Dec 6, 2019)
16. No Real Home, But Interestingly Fast Building Method (“Single Day”)
“Pop-Up” Cabin Designed to be Built in a Single Day – Ep 1 ~ The Outsider (Feb 8, 2020)
Note: Unfortunately, those boards with pre-cut slots may not be buyable. (these folks made them themselves somewhere)
17. Large Cabin Built with $7,000
We Built Our Cozy Off Grid Cabin for $7,000 ~ Jack of All Master of None (Apr 3, 2020)
Warning (note by a commenter): “THOSE 4X4‘S WILL BE ROTTED IN FIVE YEARS OR LESS. They are not supposed to be encased in concrete that means that a porous Stone material will be holding moisture around the wood constantly which will rot it very quickly I did not believe it myself until I saw it don’t believe me you will see.”
Of course, less healthy less young and less time-rich people (like myself) must not forget that these viral going “Tiny Homes” are simply self-built mobile homes. There still exist factory-built mobile homes. They need to be checked for affordability and quality, and of course the land to stand on issue. When they are structured in the factory and THEN trucked to their destination, the trucking can be unbelievably expensive making the homes no cheaper than locally stick-built ones. A better solution could be to only fabricate the modules and truck them much more cheaply, and the final home structuring being done on the lot but easily because of a foldable modular design. Here, then, comes a case of this being attempted (not yest cheap enough, $50K predicted (minus the foundation costs, for sure, and there would still be the plot costs), but a start):
FOLDABLE Modular Homes :
18. Detailed Explanations by One Company
Build A House In 2 HOURS?? FOLDABLE Modular Homes ~ Kristina Smallhorn (Mar 3, 2020)
19. More Approached by more Companies
7 Folding Homes That Define Innovation ~ MINDS EYE DESIGN (Mar 17, 2018)
Cheap Underground Houses :
20. Cheap Underground Houses with Windows & Porches
Idaho modern oldtimer builds underground & solar $50 houses ~ Kirsten Dirksen (Aug 3, 2015)
Earth Ships :
21. Tiny Earth Ship for less than $10,000
OK, so they can definitely started small, but what about toilet? Somewhat unclear.
Want to Build an Off Grid Home for less than $10,000? Try this ~ FLORB (Feb 13, 2017)
Hint: The next Video Weekend will take a look at fascinating earth-built houses. 🙂
|Stay notified despite social media censorship! Get timely Updates (and spread the word)|
Ending Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to free updates and to share widely critical stuff you encounter here and elsewhere. Also, please lend support if you can. Together we are the change we have been waiting for.