Summary: truths and ideas to share on the 4th of July (and later). 😉
Stars and channels: Democracy At Work (Richard Wolff), Second Thought, Secular Talk, The Jimmy Dore Show, J.J. McCullough, Roger Ray on CCCSpringfield, act.tv, Chris Hedges interviewing Nina Burleigh (On Contact), Russell Brand, The Zero Hour with RJ Eskow, The Real News Network
- Capitalism vs. Socialism among the Founding Fathers (a good one for the coming 4th of July) ***
- Capitalism = Technologically Advanced Feudalism **
- Shifting from Violence and Oppression Abroad to Decency, Compassion, and Health at Home **
- Non-Americans Respond In HORROR To US Healthcare System
- Empire: The U.S.A. Empire Base Standing so Alone
- Republican Evangelical “Christians”
- Amazing Talk on UBI and a Better U.S.A. and World ***
- True Democracy Would Not Only be in Politics
- Healthcare: The Odd Treatment of the Pandemic
- Our Deluded and Deluding Media and Political Parties
- Is Jeff Bezos a Child?
- Basic Public Services vs Being On One’s Own
- Former Cop Became a Cop Watcher
- News: More Lies That Were Handed to Frame Julian Assange
- Our System: Talking the Talk vs Walking the Walk
- Striking for a Proper Life – Room for Life
- Rest in Peace our Fellow Mike Gravel
|Best subscribe and share with others, so the efforts I make can serve enough people. (I lack time for social media) Thanks. 🙂|
Welcome to another 4th of July. Let’s use this day to reconnect with our ancestors who fought for common good and justice and liberty for all. Let us fight to regain what the rich and their corrupt henchmen and hucksters have taken away from us since then.
The only good recent video addressing our founding fathers that I found is this one shared already a month ago. Here it is again for today, followed by further good videos more recently found (good but not directly matched up with this holiday, still fitting int well):
1. Capitalism vs. Socialism among the Founding Fathers (a good one for the coming 4th of July) ***
Left out is the probable division among the founding fathers. Many of the “fathers” we hear about were at the top of the wealth pyramid of the time (especially as slave masters). Most of the foot soldiers whom we should conceivably also honor as our founding fathers since they were the ones risking their lives in the battles with British armies were not, and I suspect that if they were still alive, their vast majority would pick socialism over capitalism. Even the famous top “fathers”, I suspect would have a significant number of taking that pick for improved justice and domestic tranquility. Think of George Washington’s struggle with his inherited slave mastery and the nation’s slavery, for example (a deeper look into which reveals our current system of wage slavery built into our current capitalism). What should also be mulled over is the question if either capitalism or socialism could exist in a world without money. A thought leading to the reasonable conclusion that socialism isn’t really a capitalism-opposite but rather a derivative (an evolved version) of capitalism with the goal to remove the flaws of original or further corrupted capitalism and replace them with better structures that would lead towards the common good demanded for example as “general Welfare” in the Preamble to the United States Constitution – September, 1787.
Ask Prof Wolff: Founding Fathers, Capitalism vs. Socialism ~ Democracy At Work (Jun 4, 2021)
2. Capitalism = Technologically Advanced Feudalism **
… and learning a little here about real socialism vs mass medias’ communist-smear babbling done to put a hard limit on beneficial improvements of our economy and society. Plus further insights. He sadly always talks overly fast, and sometimes packs so many thoughts into a short period of time that repeated listening becomes necessary. Still, much of what he mentions in this video would be great to spread on 4th of July. 😉
Why Are So Many People Losing Faith In Capitalism? ~ Second Thought (Jul 2, 2021)
3. Shifting from Violence and Oppression Abroad to Decency, Compassion, and Health at Home **
We could spend our taxes on free healthcare for all and ending homelessness instead of bombing the rest of the world. In fact, only fractions of our military taxation would pay for these things.
Should We Reallocate The US Military Budget? ~ Second Thought (Apr 16, 2021)
4. Non-Americans Respond In HORROR To US Healthcare System
Non-Americans Respond In HORROR To US Healthcare System ~ Secular Talk (May 3, 2021)
5. Empire: The U.S.A. Empire Base Standing so Alone
Crushing Blockade Supported By U.S. & Israel ~ The Jimmy Dore Show (Jun 28, 2021)
The comments written by viewers on the Youtube channel are actually even more worthy to see.
- Funny how any world leader who opposes the American regime is branded a dictator hahahaaaaa… meanwhile every American president is a profiteering W A R C R I M I N A L
- 94% of the whole world sees the USA as an imperialist empire. Only Americans who feed on a steady diet of blatant propaganda don’t know this.
- There’s a reason why North Korea will never get rid of their nukes.
- Zero distinctions between Trump and Biden.
6. Republican Evangelical “Christians”
Yep, Jesus fought for the poor and societal justice. Many Evangelicals have been warped into going for the exact opposite. Yep, they are actually anti-Christians believing that they are Christians. Here is a lengthy video going over the historic steps of crazy Evangelicals becoming evil-endorsing fascist Republicans (yes, again, not really Christian at all):
How Evangelicals became Republicans ~ J.J. McCullough (Jul 19, 2020)
7. Amazing Talk on UBI and a Better U.S.A. and World ***
… by a pastor! (possibly the only real/honest/truly-Christian pastor in the world!)
A Universal Basic Income ~ Roger Ray on CCCSpringfield (Sep 3, 2018)
And here some matching quotes from another source:
- We have the money. We need to put people first. Food and shelter are the highest priority. We need solidarity with those without paid work or without enough income from work. It could be us tomorrow.
- We are biological creatures that require access to the resources of the world we live in to survive. What is it called when you prevent someone or some animal from access to those resources and that creature perishes?
8. True Democracy Would Not Only be in Politics
… and would eliminate huge inequality, poverty, and daily lack of liberty.
The Economy is Growing and Failing At The Same Time: Professor Richard Wolff Explains ~ act.tv (Jun 22, 2021)
9. Healthcare: The Odd Treatment of the Pandemic
by cronyists and capitalism, sweeping aside the modern science and technology we have to finally save humanity as prior generations did not have the means to do but now still doesn’t get done because of our corrupt and sick power structure:
Virus ~ Chris Hedges interviewing Nina Burleigh in On Contact (RT America | Jun 13, 2021)
10. Our Deluded and Deluding Media and Political Parties
Rachel Maddow “Is Not News” Says Court Ruling! ~ The Jimmy Dore Show (Jul 2, 2021)
11. Is Jeff Bezos a Child?
All lords in economics and politics strike me as being children, never matured to gain compassion for others. So they do everything possible to cheat us, rob us, and oppress us. “Hahaha, I’m winning the game. I’m flying into outer space. I own planet Earth…” So sad, so disgusting these infantile personalities placed at the top of a dungheap pyramid of wealth and power inequity. This sick pyramid system must be discarded. Let mature and responsible, sane and sensible, ethical and dignified, honest and healthy humanity exist again.
Jeff Bezos is Off to Space – And it’s Costing You BILLIONS!!!! ~ Russell Brand (Jun 21, 2021)
12. Basic Public Services vs Being On One’s Own
Time to resurge our sense of solidarity (that gave us the American Revolution and the New Deal, both taken away from us by the rich robber baron lords again). Starting the video at 13:26 where it’s importance starts:
Max Berger The Story of Our Lives ~ The Zero Hour with RJ Eskow (Jun 30, 2021)
13. Former Cop Became a Cop Watcher
Former cop became cop watcher after this fraught encounter with police ~ The Real News Network (Jul 2, 2021)
14. News: More Lies That Were Handed to Frame Julian Assange
In case you have missed pass informations, Assange has been totally framed from day one (for instance the “rape” claims from Sweden had been invented sexual misbehavior charges (nothing real or significant) then converted by the mass media into “rape” charges, all long thrown out by the Swedish legal system by now where the original charges were noticeably artificial). The later use of the American Spy Act, was utterly ridiculous from the beginning (a foreign person living and working in foreign countries in journalism, isn’t an American spy!). And the idiocy claims of Assange having encouraged or assisted whistleblowers to conform computer hacking was like charging you with having encouraged or assisted a street gang member to rob someone in the streets (with the noticeably difference that whistle-blowing isn’t a crime but public exposure of other folks’ crimes!).
Case Against Julian Assange FALLS APART! ~ The Jimmy Dore Show (Jul 3, 2021)
15. Our System: Talking the Talk vs Walking the Walk
‘Pay Them More!’ – Biden LASHES OUT To Media ~ Secular Talk (Jun 28, 2021)
16. Striking for a Proper Life – Room for Life
Don’t mess with a coal miner’s wife ~ The Real News Network (Jul 3, 2021)
17. Rest in Peace our Fellow Mike Gravel
… and let his proposal of true democracy move forward for him to watch from heaven.
Courageous Anti-War Truth Teller – MIKE GRAVEL R.I.P. ~ The Jimmy Dore Show (Jul 4, 2021)
|Stay notified despite social media censorship! Get timely Updates (and spread the word)|
Ending Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to free updates and to share widely critical stuff you encounter here and elsewhere. Also, please lend support if you can. Together we are the change we have been waiting for.