Request: Please share with others. I, for example, can no longer share on Facebook, having been locked out of my account.
Summary: current economy trouble, good vs bad Christianity, MIC, robbed housing, and making change
Stars and channels: Roger Ray on CCCSpringfield, Second Thought, The Jimmy Dore Show, Wendover Productions, Benji, Richard Wolff and David Harvey on Democracy At Work, thejuicemedia (“Honest Government Ads”), Marianne Williamson, Sustainable Human, NonCompete
- A Real Christian’s View of Rich and Poor
- Historic Shift of American Christians to the Right (i.e. Anti-Christianity)
- Genocidal Tyranny & Utter Disrespect of The People
- Crapitalism: What’s Behind our Current Products Shortage & Insane Prices
- The Delay/Shortage Chain Reaction in Just-In-Time Supply Chains
- The Intentional Part of our Current Inflation
- Rations as Market Safety Belts
- Profit Calculation
- Affordable Housing Bought Away by the Money Lords
- Military Squandering across the Globe
- Making Beneficial Changes in our Past and in Other Countries
- Resisting Radical Evil
- An Ashamed American
|Best subscribe and share with others, so the efforts I make can serve enough people. (I lack time for social media) Thanks. 🙂|
1. A Real Christian’s View of Rich and Poor
If only ALL Christians had Jesus’s view.
An Economic Wakeup Call (Labor Day) – Dr. Roger Ray ~ CCCSpringfield (Premiered Sep 5, 2021)
2. Historic Shift of American Christians to the Right (i.e. Anti-Christianity)
Left out are older shifts going back around two thousand years and the financial support by the corrupt rich to make these warp the mentality of folks who have been raised to follow Jesus. Also, these warps have not only been performed in the U.S.
How Conservatives Co-Opted Christianity ~ Second Thought (Sep 24, 2021)
3. Genocidal Tyranny & Utter Disrespect of The People
Bush Heckled By Iraq Veterans ~ The Jimmy Dore Show (Sep 26, 2021)
“All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force.” – George Orwell
4. Crapitalism: What’s Behind our Current Products Shortage & Insane Prices
Short: The money lords saving expenses when and wherever they can. One of the major problems described in this report is the excessive global inventory elimination. Our economy not being based on common good but on maximizing profits for the rich money lords. And that goal does not take people suffering from incidents like pandemics into consideration. With a focus on short term profits it can even ignore preparation for later recessions.
Why There are Now So Many Shortages (It’s Not COVID) ~ Wendover Productions (Jun 1, 2021)
Note: Crapitalism is not a misspelling.
2. Note: The forwarding and expansion of delays and shortages by today’s global supply chains built for minimized production costs (money lords’ profit maximization) was left out in the above report. Richard Wolff digs into this depth at the start of one of his recent Economic Update episodes (the next video):
5. The Delay/Shortage Chain Reaction in Just-In-Time Supply Chains
(the stuff that follows I don’t recommend for those who have been following my blog, since the rest isn’t new)
Economic Update: Native Americans & American Socialists ~ Democracy At Work (Oct 4, 2021)
6. The Intentional Part of our Current Inflation
A thought about current difficulties not being the only reason for rising prices, but the rich money lords’ greed adding on top of it. Quite likely when we realize that our capitalism is a money-and-market-based feudalism, and the vast majority of feudal lords have always been nasty sociopaths.
Ask Prof Wolff: Talk of Inflation and How It’s Being Used ~ Democracy At Work (Oct 7, 2021)
7. Rations as Market Safety Belts
Besides rules/policies/laws slammed upon businesses and taxes (such as the cap taxes I propose) markets can also be restricted from the consumer position via rations. It can avoid nasty problems, but (not mentioned) also brings its own problems, for example a milk-allergic consumer would have no use for a milk ration, and a heavy milk consumer wouldn’t get enough when bureaucratically handled. So, a thought from me: should we perhaps install rations at a grassroots level in town meetings on things the town is short of? Something to think about.
Richard Wolff on Why Markets Destroy Community ~ Democracy At Work (Dec 24, 2019)
8. Profit Calculation
This little introduction could be the basis for an insightful discussion to figure out more, things like: how the profit becomes privately owned by the money lord (capitalist) thus him ultimately owning a big factory or many factories plus mansions, swimming pools, luxury yachts, and gold plated private jets. As an alternative, in a worker-owned co-op, the profits could be owned by the co-op, and thus by the workers. the co-op growing from it, and more and more workers getting good and safe lives. And with a from-the-bottom democracy in co-ops and towns and such, stealing from good on the top of hierarchical pyramids of wealth and power would be stopped. Yes or no? Something to discuss with friends.
Richard D. Wolff Explains How Capitalism is Theft ~ Benji (Dec 24, 2019)
9. Affordable Housing Bought Away by the Money Lords
… the robber billionaires via their psychpathic corporations behind which they hide.
Blackstone in China: Private Sector vs Affordable Housing – Anti-Capitalist Chronicles ~ David Harvey on Democracy At Work (Oct 8, 2021)
10. Military Squandering across the Globe
Remember the feudalistic culture of the lords endlessly making wars to capture more serfs? And then the colonialism version of the European feudal lords capturing more across the globe? And with wars having become utterly tough and destructive and definitely not worth any victory anymore, does this continuation of huge spending into the military industrial complex ring a bell?
Honest Government Ad | AUKUS ~ thejuicemedia (Oct 2, 2021)
11. Making Beneficial Changes in our Past and in Other Countries
A nice conversation between Marianne Williamson and Richard Wolff.
Capitalism Run Amok: What went wrong and how to fix it | Marianne Williamson and Richard Wolff ~ Marianne Williamson (Aug 14, 2021)
12. Resisting Radical Evil
The Power Of Resistance | Chris Hedges ~ Sustainable Human (Aug 12, 2021)
13. An Ashamed American
Why I hate the USA Flag: Antipatriotism and Defeatism ~ NonCompete (Oct 3, 2021)
|And don’t forget to regularly look into The Revolution Continues for good reads.|
|Stay notified despite social media censorship! Get timely Updates (and spread the word)|
Ending Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to free updates and to share widely critical stuff you encounter here and elsewhere. Also, please lend support if you can. Together we are the change we have been waiting for.
– – –