Request: Please share with others. I, for example, can no longer share on Facebook, having been locked out of my account.
Summary: corrupt leaderships vs changes from grassroots (incl. COVID abuse, dealing with climate change, and revelations about our fiend Bill Gates)
Stars & channels: Roger Ray (CCCSpringfield), Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), The Jimmy Dore Show, Kim Iversen (The Hill), Max Blumenthal (The Zero Hour with RJ Eskow), Vox, VICE News, Paul Deslauriers and Ralph Nader (Ralph Nader Radio Hour)
- The American Indigenous Peoples
- The Lies Defending Capitalism
- U.S. Tax Havens & Capitalism Prison System
- Snake Oil Salesman Bill Gates Monopolizing, Controlling the Media and Global Health Policies, and Grabbing all Lands
- Current IRS Game (allegedly going after the rich, but more likely struggling people)
- Current U.S. Strikes Success
- COVID Discussion on the Abuse of People
- Climate Change: Why We Don’t Hear About the Ozone Layer Anymore
- Right-Wing Conspiracies Tearing Through Evangelical America
- Grassroots Local Government Takeover against Corporate Despotism
|Best subscribe and share with others, so the efforts I make can serve enough people. (I lack time for social media) Thanks. 🙂|
1. The American Indigenous Peoples
Yes, our country has many, many different ancestries. And we should be aware of them, accept them, and make ourselves better by taking and combining all the good things from all of them. Video set to start where the topic of our country’s indigenous (plus the invading colonist) ancestors starts:
The Indigenous Peoples of the Americas ~ CCCSpringfield (Roger Ray)
2. The Lies Defending Capitalism
Wolff Responds: Capitalism’s False Defenses ~ Democracy At Work (Nov 16, 2021)
3. U.S. Tax Havens & Capitalism Prison System
Economic Update: Chris Hedges & US Prisons ~ Democracy At Work (Nov 22, 2021)
4. Snake Oil Salesman Bill Gates Monopolizing, Controlling the Media and Global Health Policies, and Grabbing all Lands
… the latter by now making him the #1 farmlands owner in the United States. Yep, one of the top robber barons. Lots and lots of revelations about this sociopathic, world-stealing creep. Hello, modern feudalism.
Bill Gates Caught Buying Positive News Coverage ~ The Jimmy Dore Show (Nov 21, 2021)
5. Current IRS Game (allegedly going after the rich, but more likely struggling people)
(and, yes, keep in mind that The Hill nowadays boosts libertarianism which is faulty at least 50% of times)
Kim Iversen: SHAKEDOWN of Americans! Biden To Hire 80K MORE IRS Agents To Find Money For BBB ~ The Hill (Nov 22, 2021)
6. Current U.S. Strikes Success
John Deere Workers Win Big & End Strike! ~ The Jimmy Dore Show (Nov 22, 2021)
7. COVID Discussion on the Abuse of People
Vaccines (useless & dangerous?,) vaccine mandates, (endless?) booster shots, vaccine passports & digital IDs (end of liberty made by Bill Gates)… Set to start where it begins to dive deep (16:40):
Max Blumenthal : The Pandemic and State Control ~ The Zero Hour with RJ Eskow (Nov 19, 2021)
8. Climate Change: Why We Don’t Hear About the Ozone Layer Anymore
A reminder to think about when we are currently having a climate change not properly dealt with.
Why you don’t hear about the ozone layer anymore ~ Vox (Nov 24, 2021)
9. Right-Wing Conspiracies Tearing Through Evangelical America
The spread of oligarchy-supporting idiocy among folks addicted to mental crap. What mindset makes people addicted to such crap? My suspicion is that it is a mind upset by bad things in our world combined with a belief that people are too weak to do anything about them and a repulsion against mental laborsome configurations, preferring instead some childish claim at some magic demon or such and a simple thing to do about it: namely to beg (a.k.a. pray to) a big invisible daddy to help, one who of course can do anything and will do it for his beloved child. Stuck in infantility.
QAnon Conspiracies Are Tearing Through Evangelical America ~ VICE News (Oct 19, 2021)
10. Grassroots Local Government Takeover against Corporate Despotism
… a.k.a. modern feudalism.
Overcoming Corporate Rule: A Success Story ~ Ralph Nader Radio Hour (Nov 27, 2021)
|And don’t forget to regularly look into The Revolution Continues for good reads.|
|Stay notified despite social media censorship! Get timely Updates (and spread the word)|
Ending Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to free updates and to share widely critical stuff you encounter here and elsewhere. Also, please lend support if you can. Together we are the change we have been waiting for.
– – –