Request: Please share with others. I, for example, can no longer share on Facebook, having been locked out of my account and search engines like Google hide posts like these.
Summary: Good videos informative of our wrong world and how to make it better, found despite me having been overly busy this week. Only three channels but several extra-good videos (marked with asterisks (*), the more asterisks = the better).
Stars & channels: Democracy At Work (Richard Wolff and Harriet Fraad), CCCSpringfield, The Jimmy Dore Show
- America’s Mass Shootings Culture ***
- The Society Classes **
- Religious Rights and Wrongs in Christianity
- UKRAINE Fired Blatant Propagandist Who Spread Fake Russian War Crime Stories
- The Crumbling Empire Now Begging Saudi Arabia for Oil
- Medicare Undermined by Both Reps and “Dems”
- Economic Update 2022-06-08
- What to Think about Robotization *
- U.S.A.-Ukraine-Russia Reality
|Best subscribe and share with others, so the efforts I make can serve enough people. (I lack time for social media) Thanks. 🙂|
1. America’s Mass Shootings Culture ***
A really good exposure of our faulty mental culture (which massively adds to the outcome from no gun licensing, a structural issue not dealt with in this speech that focuses on the other of the two reasons our country is at the top of such faulty violence on our planet). And obviously, our flawed culture not only results in mass shootings but lots of other forms of genocide, mass murders, a lot of violence, and huge inequality, poverty, people abuse…
Capitalism Hits Home: America’s Problem With Mass Shootings – An Analysis of Uvalde ~ Democracy At Work (Jun 9, 2022)
2. The Society Classes **
Working people at the bottom, government members, and capitalists. Not two to get rid of overnight. The robber barons (capitalists) must be fought and the government seized by us, the people, at the same time (not merely one or the other) to progress into a better world. Nice short and well pointing speech.
Ask Prof Wolff: Top Down or Bottom Up – Proudhon vs. Marx ~ Democracy At Work (Jun 8, 2022)
3. Religious Rights and Wrongs in Christianity
The rights and wrongs considered by a remarkably moral and analyzing pastor.
Demythologizing Christianity ~ CCCSpringfield Apr 3, 2022
4. UKRAINE Fired Blatant Propagandist Who Spread Fake Russian War Crime Stories
… because she was simply too blatant for profits-making credibility.
UKRAINE Fires Propagandist Who Spread Fake Russian War Crime Stories ~ The Jimmy Dore Show (Jun 4, 2022)
5. The Crumbling Empire Now Begging Saudi Arabia for Oil
Biden Travels To Saudi Arabia To Beg For Cheap Oil ~ The Jimmy Dore Show (Jun 4, 2022)
Good comments from listeners:
- Hard to believe that our government is dragging the citizens unwillingly through all this evil, both home & abroad.
- Don’t feel alone! We in the UK are right there with you.
- Sorry, not hard to believe; its expected and predictable. Evil is as evil does.
- I’m not finding it all that hard to believe. I’ve been watching them do this sorta shit all my life. They’re just being a bit more obvious about it these days.
And a reminder from me (so we don’t get mentally trapped by Libertarianism): The government acts like this because it has been bribed away from democracy and the nation’s people it is supposed to serve by the rich oligarchs (a.k.a. robber billionaires)
6. Medicare Undermined by Both Reps and “Dems”
Biden To Hike Medicare Premiums & Funnel Profits To Private Insurers ~ The Jimmy Dore Show (Jun 4, 2022)
7. Economic Update 2022-06-08
Good reminder that we spend a lot of time fighting among each other in our country to redistribute income because the income is so hugely unequal in the first place. It would be so much better to avoid huge accumulation into the pockets of a rich 1 percent among us in the first place. (this issue brought up ~19 minutes in)
Economic Update: The System is the Problem ~ Democracy At Work (Jun 6, 2022)
And here a reminder from Richard Wolff that we should perish kings whether they are named kings or not: https://youtu.be/GggfC_uQlQk?t=354
8. What to Think about Robotization *
his has always been utterly logical and obvious to me. But with all the brainwash from our mafia-like oligarchs some people still need to be informed about this. Yes, increasing robotization in the labor world could give us all more leisure (life becoming enjoyable and giving us more relaxation, time for things, and health) instead of increasing our inequality.
Ask Prof Wolff: How Robotized Jobs Can Help or Hurt Workers ~ Democracy At Work (Jun 10, 2022)
9. U.S.A.-Ukraine-Russia Reality
Biden ADMITS Ukraine Will Have To Cede Territory To Russia ~ The Jimmy Dore Show (Jun 5, 2022)
|And don’t forget to regularly look into The Revolution Continues for good reads.|
|Stay notified despite social media censorship! Get timely Updates (and spread the word)|
Ending Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to free updates and to share widely critical stuff you encounter here and elsewhere. Also, please lend support if you can. Together we are the change we have been waiting for.