Request: Please share with others. I, for example, can no longer share on Facebook, having been locked out of my account and search engines like Google hide posts like these.
Summary: Many videos this time are short, so the high number is not overly time consuming to watch them all. Also remember that the stars (*) are my gradings (*** best, *** better, * above basic goodness).
Stars and channels: The Jimmy Dore Show, Democracy At Work (Richard Wolff), High Intensity Health, DW News, Ralph Nader Radio Hour (with Jim Hightower), Second Thought, The Real News Network (Chris Hedges & Richard Wolff), CCCSpringfield
- Spotlight on Empire End Insanity of U.S. **
- Economic Update: Impoverishing us Further **
- US Gov Pretends To Care About Persecuted Russian Journalist
- COVID: Some Confusion Dealt With (incl. its vaccination)
- COVID: Some Treatments Hardly Ever Yet Shared With Us
- China: Protests and COVID
- China: Hints at Overcoming Censorship *
- China: Facial Recognition EVERYWHERE *
- More China Reviews
- Parents and Kids Living in America Like in a Prison
- Big Pharma Diseasing and Killing for Profit
- Populism vs Bribed Politics *
- Capitalist “Realism” = Dogma **
- Comparing Current U.S.A. With the Past Germany becoming Nazi *
- Improving Personalities (in families) *
|Best subscribe and share with others, so the efforts I make can serve enough people. (I lack time for social media) Thanks. 🙂|
1. Spotlight on Empire End Insanity of U.S. **
This Is How America Ends ~ The Jimmy Dore Show (Nov 27, 2022)
2. Economic Update: Impoverishing us Further **
A big strike in Canada; economics of the unemployed (low and often short unemployment benefits); business owners, executives, and lawyers dominating US state legislatures, for example reducing their taxes by shifting them on the common people via income tax replacement with sale taxes(!!! at 10:17); and rising interest rates pushing the most vulnerable to the margins of life. (soso: In the second half of the show, Wolff interviews Anand Giridharadas on his new book, The Persuaders.)
Economic Update: Persuasion vs. Polarization ~ Democracy At Work (Nov 28, 2022)
Reminder to those non-rich who propose income tax being replaced with sales tax: Only paying taxes on things like one’s foods reduces the taxing of the rich to almost nothing while raising the taxes on the poor who no longer get a tax deduction (although a food stamp bridge card approach can give us this then in the case of food, but not other life payments). While we could all enjoy not having to deal every year with tax declarations, taxing the rich is very important; not only to make the wealth distribution less unjust, but – if we even cap taxed richness (which we still don’t – we could then prevent the ultra-rich from bribing our democracy away (by no longer letting anyone be ultra-rich, in other words so over-rich that they have way more than they could ever need and then turn their life into a monopoly game crushing the rest of us for their fun).
3. US Gov Pretends To Care About Persecuted Russian Journalist
US Gov Pretends To Care About Persecuted Russian Journalist ~ The Jimmy Dore Show (Nov 27, 2022)
4. COVID: Some Confusion Dealt With (incl. its vaccination)
The Spike Protein Isn’t Benign, New Study Finds ~ High Intensity Health (Oct 9, 2022)
5. COVID: Some Treatments Hardly Ever Yet Shared With Us
Coronavirus after-effects and treatment options | COVID-19 Special ~ DW News (Nov 26, 2022)
6. China: Protests and COVID
Chinese Citizens POUND Cops During Lockdown Protests ~ The Jimmy Dore Show (Nov 29, 2022)
7. China: Hints at Overcoming Censorship *
China: Can “zero-COVID” protests keep momentum? | DW News ~ (Nov 29, 2022)
8. China: Facial Recognition EVERYWHERE *
CREEPY! Facial Recognition Is EVERYWHERE In China ~ The Jimmy Dore Show (Nov 30, 2022)
9. More China Reviews
No government opposition existing in China, no big social movement; hence unlikely a government replacement or major changes in China (doesn’t that remind us of the U.S.?). Also China’s global influence politics:
Protests in China: How deep is public unrest? | To the Point ~ DW News (Dec 1, 2022)
10. Parents and Kids Living in America Like in a Prison
Not allowed to let our kids walk alone.
Cops ARREST Mom For Having Son Walk Half A Mile Home ~ The Jimmy Dore Show (Nov 30, 2022)
11. Big Pharma Diseasing and Killing for Profit
… in each country where these products have not yet been forbidden.
Big Pharma “Knowingly Sold” HIV-Infected Products In Asia & Latin America ~ The Jimmy Dore Show (Nov 30, 2022)
12. Populism vs Bribed Politics *
Given by Ralph Nader and Jim Hightower from Texas, a comparison of today’s U.S. politics with how it was four decades ago. Also tips for grassroots movements. And a reminder how corrupt the commercial Medicare “Advantage” is (always named by Ralph Nader as “Medicare Disadvantage”). Now a reminder from me: it is pushed into by high premium costs of federal Medicare and its skipping over important coverages like dental and eye healthcare. As Nader himself points out, universal healthcare like in Canada or Britain would be much better.
Populism! The Good Kind. – Ralph Nader Radio Hour Ep 454 ~ Ralph Nader Radio Hour (Nov 19, 2022)
13. Capitalist “Realism” = Dogma **
Capitalist dogma claiming we humans are naturally greedy, competitive, and selfish; and therefor capitalism is supposedly “normal”, “natural”, maybe not perfect but “unavoidable”. Capitalist dogma ignores and keeps as secret as possible the in us humans much bigger and much more beneficial and useful social instincts of mutual cooperation, mutual support, mutual aid, mutual defense, mutual love and caring, and being strong together, thus much safer and happier.
Why It’s So Hard To Imagine Life After Capitalism ~ Second Thought (Dec 2, 2022)
14. Comparing Current U.S.A. With the Past Germany becoming Nazi *
This nice Richard Wolff interview by Chris Hedges set by me to watch beginning at 23:26 because most of the revelations you have heard here many times already. (the 23:26 starting comparison isn’t really new here either, but not yet often repeated)
Inflation, Europe’s energy crisis, and the Fed with Richard Wolff | The Chris Hedges Report ~ The Real News Network (Dec 2, 2022)
15. Improving Personalities (in families) *
The principle of improving one’s own personality in order to improve the chance in others one meets to improve theirs is, I would say, not limited to families although working intensively in families. (example: accepting and thus then spreading the concept of us all needing to love all and desire a Good Life for All at the top of our wishes)
Sometimes Family is another ‘F’ Word ~ CCCSpringfield (Nov 27, 2022)
- Some deep info on problems of nuclear power industry and help neding refugees (stuff we all should know, but less urgent for many of us needing to save our own lives right now and get a real democracy with which we could then also finally fix those problems): The Most Toxic Place in America – Ralph Nader Radio Hour Ep 452 ~ Ralph Nader Radio Hour (Nov 5, 2022)
|And don’t forget to regularly look into The Revolution Continues for good reads.|
|Stay notified despite social media censorship! Get timely Updates (and spread the word)|
Ending Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to free updates and to share widely critical stuff you encounter here and elsewhere. Also, please lend support if you can. Together we are the change we have been waiting for.