Request: Please share with others. I, for example, can no longer share on Facebook, having been locked out of my account and search engines like Google hide posts like these.
Summary: Great videos and writings, especially on the many medical problems in our age from profiteering corruptions. So many good videos found especially yesterday and today (and my week so poor on time of mine) that I could only finish this Saturday afternoon. Reminder of stars I give: none = good enough to share here, * = better, ** = even better, *** = best (and combinations are in-between, e.g.: */** = between better and even better, usually meaning that parts are ** but other parts only *)
Stars and channels: Democracy At Work (Harriet Fraad & Richard Wolff with Adam Hochschild), Cracked (an informative comedy!), Sorelle Amore Finance, Vox, Dr. John Campbell (with Professor Clancy and discussing David Sackett), Sabby Sabs (with Chris Hedges), The Jimmy Dore Show, Second Thought (JT Chapman), Ralph Nader Radio Hour, Dr. John Campbell (with Robert Clancy)
- Alternative to Military Empire ***
- Comedy Exposing America’s Corrupt Healthcare System ***
- Mafia-Like Protection Racket Played in the U.S. by Hospitals and Insurances Together ***
- Our Corrupt Healthcare Pricing and How Other Countries Prevent It **
- The Deterioration of Doctor Work **
- Chris Hedges Reporting Evils of Biden, MIT, Ukraine, & Media **
- Oligarchy, Not Democracy – Corrupticians Only Entertaining Us *
- The People Abandoned for MIT Profits *
- 4-Day Work Week Tests in U.S. & U.K. *
- The Giant Corporations Seized Human-Style Protective Rights but Ditched Responsibilities ***
- Current Money-Society Troubles and 1st Historic Murder of American Socialist Party */**
- COVID: Deaths From or Merely With(!) COVID
- COVID: Current Mostly Cold-Like Symptoms *
|Best subscribe and share with others, so the efforts I make can serve enough people. (I lack time for social media) Thanks. 🙂|
1. Alternative to Military Empire ***
Short and great! Listen and share!
Dissociating from the U.S. Military Budget – Capitalism Hits Home ~ Democracy At Work (Harriet Fraad, Jan 20, 2023)
Now, this was the conclusion of a 25:29 long speech (good parts but to me a bit too windy). If you want to get to that, here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt4icCkd-ZM
2. Comedy Exposing America’s Corrupt Healthcare System ***
I recommend going to this video on YouTube to browse through the strong comments given by viewers.
If Healthcare Was Honest | Honest Ads ~ Cracked (Jan 6, 2023)
Tip given by the channel: Hey by the way, don’t take this video as, like, scholastic literature. We intentionally sacrificed some clarity for jokes and time, so I’d encourage everybody to check our actual sources in the description and read up on all this stuff on your own!
Here are the sources given:
Some picked comments from viewers:
- I nearly died in 1997. After a lengthy hospital stay, my doctor wanted me to be on a certain medication. At one of my follow up appointments, I told the doctor I couldn’t take that medication because my insurance refused to cover it. She got on the phone with my insurance company right there in the room where I was having my appointment. What followed was a 20 minute argument as she tried to explain how important the medication was. Finally, my doctor said, “This patient will die without this medication. ” did the insurance agree to cover it? Nope. My doctor was so angry she hung up on them. She told me to wait there. I sat there for almost 30 minutes. When the doctor came back she had a ton of free sample packets of the medication I needed. This doctor had gone through their entire building to take every free sample she could find. She continued to do that for the duration of me needing that drug.
- I have a chronic illness so I have to live and breathe this shit. All of this is sadly 100% true. Recently there has been a major shift in clinics in my area no longer accepting insurance anymore because just the cost of doing the massive amount of paperwork and admin duties alone cuts into their bottom line so much that they lose more money than they gain from the arrangement. This means I pay out of pocket for the few specialists I can trust for my rare condition while ALSO paying up the ass for insurance because I always end up in the ER a couple times a year, all so i can pay 1k a visit instead of 3k a visit. I live in actual hell.
- This would be scary if I hadn’t witnessed it first hand. I was charged $180 for “a warm blanket” on a bill.
- My 13 year old brother was charged for a newborn diaper…when my mom inquired it was because it was in his room…they put a newborn diaper in a teenager’s room just so he could be charged for it.
- God, I’m so glad we have free healthcare in my country… This all sounds like a dystopian nightmare to me
- Yah, I agree in US healthcare price is crazy. In my country of Canada it’s universal healthcare meaning you pay healthcare with taxes.
- I am a U.S. expat, now living in Costa Rica, as a permanent resident. As a resident, I am enrolled in the national healthcare program. It costs me $40.00 a month, no co-pay. This covers doctor visits, exams, meds, labs, surgeries, ambulances, dental, and soon Medical Marijuana etc. Amazing, Costa Rica, about the size of West Virginia, provides affordable healthcare to citizens and residents!
And there came even a comment that EXACTLY matches my opinion: “You know you live in a sick society when people die because they cannot afford to live. When money dictates whether or not you live that’s when we’ve gone too far. The day that money became more important than human lives is the day that humans lost their way and we’ll be lucky to ever find it again.”
3. Mafia-Like Protection Racket Played in the U.S. by Hospitals and Insurances Together ***
Basically, if – when living in America – you don’t pay up to the insurance companies (in way too high premiums) for your protection you then risk being bankrupted or having your life ruined or ended by artificially huge bankrupting medical bills.
The healthcare system is a giant SCAM (that you pay for) ~ Sorelle Amore Finance (Aug 4, 2022)
4. Our Corrupt Healthcare Pricing and How Other Countries Prevent It **
Even though from 4 years ago (before the CIVID crisis) this report is still very informative of our healthcare nightmare and the contrast with planet Earth’s other (healthier!) countries.
The real reason American health care is so expensive ~ Vox (Nov 30, 2017)
5. The Deterioration of Doctor Work **
Starting as an attempt to spread discoveries by research but also still keeping valuable clinician experiences, patient roles, and even their close spouses or relatives. But all but the science experiments shoved away and the experiments that basically are always get financed by the profits-seeking Pharma corporations are twisted by these corporations to get them to sell stuff for profits rather than finding better healings. So, the originally virtuous attempt has been turned upside down and given us now the so often meaningless, useless, and way too short meetings with doctors; all just making money for them and the corporations while so often leaving us without help — left with eternal chronic conditions or left to die. Once again, the demonic eveil of money.
The corruption of evidence based medicine ~ Dr. John Campbell (with Robert Clancy and discussing David Sackett, Jan 20, 2023)
Comments from listeners:
- As a medical doctor I am furious to 99,5% of the colleagues. Not using their brains, just following up orders and damaging people.
- My nurse practitioner saved my life. I was having problems with sleep and energy. My doctor wanted to just give me sleeping pills at night, and a stimulant during the day. Quick in and out. The next visit, my nurse practitioner ordered some tests that diagnosed cancer. From there she got me to the correct specialists. The doctor didn’t spend any time asking questions. Needless to say, I have a different doctor now!
- As a nurse who has seen the changes in medicine over the past several years , I am so appreciative of your channel. Thank you for having the integrity and courage to voice what we all know to be true.
Conclusion: Healthcare systems have become politicized and commercialized to near uselessness and huge exploitation (even frequent bankrupting) of us, the people. As so many other drains on our lives and world that always make me wish I had never been born in this world and especially at my time.
6. Chris Hedges Reporting Evils of Biden, MIT, Ukraine, & Media **
Very impressive talk with Chris Hedges. Biden’s gigantic list of evil things he did in the first half. In the rest mentionings of things like the 2014 U.S.-pushed coup in Ukraine having caused 14,000 deaths, a lot of weapons lately allegedly sent to Ukraine really going into a black market and/or to evil despots elsewhere, and the lies and shut mouths of the media.
Chris Hedges EXPOSES The Problem With Biden & The Media (Interview clip) ~ Sabby Sabs (with Chris Hedges, Jan 7, 2023)
7. Oligarchy, Not Democracy – Corrupticians Only Entertaining Us *
… and media kicking out truthful reporters. 100% government corruption, also the Fed and banking system. “Junk politics” term explained, too. Also mentions of huge oppressing prison system and militarized police, trade deals, Donald Trump’s occasional letting slip out truth of the oligarchy crimes (e.g. babbling out that U.S. war on other countries was just for grabbing their oil (which he then agreed with as a good reason)), post-industrial cities, eviscerated former labor movement that gave us the New Deal, corporate and corrupticians’ fight against unions and unionization that has to start almost from ground zero and thus we (unlike in the 1930’s) having no existing bulwark against tyranny and installation of fascism, and both R & D Party pushing for unemployment; and our misery, frustration, and despair. — I honestly found this video a bit long and having little new stuff for me, but if the ingredients I have just mentioned are partly not equally well known by you or a friend or relative, then maybe this is still a good video for you or a friend or relative. Hence shared here.
Insights given on our fake-democracy and fake-progressives by Chris Hedges when interviewed by Jimmy Dore.
Think Things Are Bad Now? Just Wait, Says Chris Hedges ~ The Jimmy Dore Show (Jan 18, 2023)
8. The People Abandoned for MIT Profits *
Done a lot by the “Democratic” Party. I would add to this that the R-Party has for a long time had all sorts of other evil deeds and attempts loved by our money neo-feudalism oligarchs (like getting rid of Social Security), some of which are a little hard for the D-Party to officially do. Hence the MIT-pleasing I perceive as a bit more intensely important for the corrupt D-Party than the corrupt R-Party (that simply has more crimes with which to please oligarchs in our system). Puppets funded by the war industry. Also our manipulated voting for the “lesser evil” and the oligarchy-participation of Hollywood. — Again not new for me or common visitors here, but good for less informed folks.
How DEMOCRATS Became The Party Of Endless War w/ Chris Hedges ~ The Jimmy Dore Show (Jan 18, 2023)
9. 4-Day Work Week Tests in U.S. & U.K. *
Outcome: improvement for people, environment, and even many companies. But getting it spread may need a labor movement.
Should We Move To A 4-Day Work Week? ~ Second Thought (Jan 20, 2023)
10. The Giant Corporations Seized Human-Style Protective Rights but Ditched Responsibilities ***
The speech starts with describing the historic development of corporations and their laws. If your time is short, I recommend to jump forward to 23:25 where Ralph Nader hits some remarkable issues of the present times.
Corporate Personhood – Ralph Nader Radio Hour Ep 461 ~ Ralph Nader Radio Hour (Jan 7, 2023)
11. Current Money-Society Troubles and 1st Historic Murder of American Socialist Party */**
(Turning out there were at least two!) First half: Updates on the French School of Economic Warfare and sanctions against Russia; how asset price declines threaten US pensions (leaving out that many of us never get pensions *sigh*), electric private cars pushed for profit instead of a rational transportation policy; US police terrorizing elementary schools. Then, second half: an interview with a historian reporter (Adam Hochschild) who unfortunately speaks not very clearly (let’s hope he writes better). Example: If with vigilante movement he means Ku Klux Klan, he should name it. One revelation sticking out is that the U.S. socialist party was violently crushed by government not only once in the red scare after WWII but twice in the U.S. (namely also prior around the WWI age during the brutal and anti-democracy Woodrow Wilson period).
Economic Update: “American Midnight” Democracy’s Forgotten Crisis ~ Democracy At Work (Richard Wolff with Adam Hochschild, Jan 17, 2023)
12. COVID: Deaths From or Merely With(!) COVID
Vastly over-counted (and then reported) death numbers when not distinguished. The claim (or even proofed admission) now happening in the U.S. (years after in other countries).
We’re Overcounting COVID Deaths! Admits CNN Doctor ~ The Jimmy Dore Show (Jan 20, 2023)
13. COVID: Current Mostly Cold-Like Symptoms *
The symptoms already have become much less dangerous. Side-note: Let’s also remember that this virus has always been a new version in a group of viruses that always have given us no more sickness than than what we call “cold”.
Current covid cold symptoms ~ Dr. John Campbell (Jan 17, 2023)
|And don’t forget to regularly look into The Revolution Continues for good reads.|
|Stay notified despite social media censorship! Get timely Updates (and spread the word)|
Ending Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to free updates and to share widely critical stuff you encounter here and elsewhere. Also, please lend support if you can. Together we are the change we have been waiting for.