The predominant themes of this week: COVID-19 – A Crisis to Wake us Up (An Emotional, Political and Economic Plague & Crapitalism Exposure). The Bernie Campaign Suspended: Why & how, grief, anger and what to do now? Also more on election integrity, Medicare for All and more.
Share wide and subscribe for future infos.
Stars & Channels: Harriet Fraad and Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), The Rational National, Nick Brana & Kaitlin Sopoci-Belknap (Movement for a People’s Party), Nomiki Konst, The Humanist Report, The Hill, Tim Canova and Niko House (MCSC Network), Jimmy Dore, The Ring of Fire, Ralph Nader Radio Hour, Bernie Sanders, and more…
- COVID-19: A CRISIS TO WAKE US UP (An Emotional, Political and Economic Plague & Crapitalism Exposure)
- BERNIE CAMPAIGN SUSPENDED: Why & How – And What Now?
- Nearly Third Of Country Didn’t Pay Rent!
- Interesting AOC Update
- Discussion on Political Revolution & Bernie
- Tim Canova’s Plan To Make Trump Address Election Fraud
- MMT & Green New Deal
- Common Sense vs Bizarre Biden
- Pressure Congress on the Next Stimulus Bill
- Bernie Demands Paying Working People & Paper Ballots
- People & Small Businesses Postponed or Denied by the Stimulus Relief Program
- The Election Game: Bernie, Biden & Trump (Designed to Deny the People)
- Biden Picked to Keep Trump
- Nader Discussion on New Tech, Landlording & Little People Back-Strikes during the Corona Crisis
- Medicare for All: Why American Health Care Makes No Sense (nice!)
- Brief: Psychology of Fascism vs Socialism
1. COVID-19: A CRISIS TO WAKE US UP (An Emotional, Political and Economic Plague & Crapitalism Exposure)
A fantastically deep insight into the rape and pillage the oligarchs are hittung us with during the coronavirus pandemic after having mauled us so much before it already, the emotional and mental effects and shortcomings by this, the paradise-like contrast in other countries, what our ancestors did during the similar Great Depression, and what we can and must do… a truly sincere report on our crisis and need for rebellion:
COVID-19: A Psychological, Political and Economic Plague ~ Democracy At Work
Continue reading “Corona Crisis & Suspended Bernie Campaign – Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-04-12 (23 videos)”
Here goes how the oligarchy rigged the 2020 primaries and kills our democracy with a thousand cuts using political puppets in the monopoly of two corrupted major parties and mass media (for a look at the 2016 election theft click here):
- Employing misinforming mass media. (pretending Bernie didn’t exist or was unpopular while glorifying corporatist corrupticians)
- Censoring social media.
- Running rigged opinion polls. (and misreporting them if necessary) Also blocking and/or editing exit polls.
- Holding rigged debates barring establishment-criticizing candidates, replacing vital topics with distractive ones, soft-balling the establishment candidates and hard-balling the progressive ones.
- Diluting progressive votes by adding fake-progressive candidates, and right before Super Tuesday pooling together all of the D-Party’s rank-and-file corporatist candidates’ voters while keeping fake-progressive Warren in the game past Super Tuesday to still chip away from Bernie’s voter base.
- Running a weak, dishonest presidential impeachment (never meant to succeed) in order to take Bernie out of campaign rallies.
- Rigging caucuses and primary elections by voter suppression (like voter purging, reduced polling stations in progressive districts), ballot chaos, uncounted proprietary ballots, a dishonest vote count app, fraudulent coin tosses, fraudulent mail-in votes from senior centers whose seniors don’t get to cast their ballots, plus rigged machine voting and rigged secret machine vote tallies. And timing this perfectly after Bernie’s high start to cancel people’s hope.
- And when the pandemic came (by accident?), letting the timing of many state primaries and – even more importantly – of the general election continue without any delay in order to block Bernie campaign rallies, essentially forcing Sanders to suspend his nomination campaign.
(Did I leave out an important atrocity?)
Conclusion: It’s a death of democracy by a thousand cuts. Each cut shifting the officially reported results further and further away from the people’s actual desires and votes, and for the final finish adjust the official results via the secret ballot counts with pre-rigged or last-moment-hacked machines.
Necessary response: a People’s Union. To work and fight from the bottom for needed change. This can be linked up with communal charity and crisis organizations that deal with COVID issues, homelessness, unemployment, and so on. People helping other people leads to connecting ever more people who will push for needed change who can then soar in local politics, spread ideas, connect across the nation for a general strike that circumvents all the tricks and traps put in place in politics by the oligarchy and thus challenge the oligarchy with people power, pushing through our demands that the oligarchy’s political puppets block from acceptance in the political structures. In France, the Yellow Vest Movement gave us a hint how people power brought into play outside rigged electoral systems can achieve change. And, yes, during the coronavirus pandemic the movement in France is significantly (but not completely) taking a break and we here in the U.S. are also not in a good position to stream the streets right now. But when the pandemic is past we can. And in the meantime we can begin to organize.
Ending Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to free updates and to share widely critical stuff you encounter here and elsewhere. Also, you may lend support if you can. Together we are the change we have been waiting for.
Small compilation from this week because my new continued-education course keeps me busy day and night. Still, I did catch a small number of videos worth sharing, and their more narrow focus on the recent main events does well for this week, I believe. These main issues are the Corona Crisis, UBI-people-funding to address it (Thanks, Tulsi!), Bernie’s main flaw in his campaign, how bad Biden really is, and the ELECTION FRAUD that is currently anointing Biden despite of Bernie’s actual landslide win, and the path to a (new i.e. 3rd) People’s Party:
Stars & channels: Tulsi Gabbard, Kim Iversen, Chris Hedges & Lee Camp, The Hill, Nomiki Konst, Jimmy Dore, TED, and thejuicemedia.
- Humor (PLUS GOOD TIPS): ‘Honest Government Ad’ on Coronavirus
- UBI to Help with Corona Crisis (Kudo Tulsi!)
- Bernie Needs to Fix his Campaign
- Wallstreet’s Jerk(oh) Biden
- Banking, Wall Street, & our Oligarchy
- U.S. Election Fraud Rampant to Defeat Bernie
- Wasted Gov Budget, Dictator’s Toolkit, and more… (Camp & Dore)
- Chelsea Manning & Julian Assange
- Why All People Must Have a Voice
- Chris Hedges & Lee Camp on These Primaries
- How to Successfully build a 3rd Party
1. Humor (PLUS GOOD TIPS): ‘Honest Government Ad’ on Coronavirus
A funny intro on a major not-so-funny topic dealt with in today’s post:
Honest Government Ad | Coronavirus: Flatten The Curve ~ thejuicemedia
2. UBI to Help with Corona Crisis (Kudo Tulsi!)
Cool Tulsi Interview by Jimmy Dore:
Tulsi’s Emergency UBI Plan & More For Coronavirus ~ The Jimmy Dore Show
Below another Tulsi interview plus press release link are available.
Tulsi’s UBI plan for Corona Crisis (The Hill)
EXCLUSIVE: Tulsi Gabbard details UBI plan for crisis ~ The Hill
Press release: https://gabbard.house.gov/news/press-releases/rep-tulsi-gabbard-introduces-resolution-calling-emergency-universal-basic
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-03-15 (13 videos)”
Biden… Why so many senile votes for this senile candidate? Well, maybe because Frank Sinatra was not on the ballot.
More seriously, how could Biden surge? Well,…:
- Many voters still don’t know when they are facing a crook.
- A lot of voter suppression and vote count tampering is the common practice in our current United States of Aristocracy.
- PLUS the corrupt rulership of the “D” party had planned for this kind of Super Tuesday all along by having many oligarchy-loyal candidates run to split the votes thus to ensure a contested or brokered party convention and to pool votes of non-Bernie supporters behind a single corrupt candidate at critical times like the Super Tuesday by a well-timed drop-out (e.g. Pete Butti-Gig) while keeping fake-progressive candidates (think especially: Warren) on the ballots at least through Super Tuesday to reduce Bernie’s votes at the same time.
So, do we have to accept the D Party’s rigging? Not when we have finally awoken. Is the R Party a suitable alternative? No. It’s been corrupted long ago, too. Great harm has been done by both parties, and we have our democracy blocked by these two major parties which control the electoral process and work for the robber billionaire oligarchy in return for bribes, graft, and gravy trains.
That’s why we need to seriously consider building a new party, a true people’s party ruled from the bottom rather than the top; and why we need to build a people’s movement like back in the 18th century when a movement fueled the 1st American Revolution and attempted to create a democracy, a project that WE must now finally finish in a (hopefully political rather than violent) 2nd American Revolution.
Continue reading “QuickyPinion on Super Tuesday 2020”
A lot of top notch videos on the primaries, election rigging and fighting it, our people-gouging system, MSM propaganda and attack on democracy…:
Stars and channels: Bernie Sanders, Feel the Bern TV, Ralph Nader, Lewis Black, DW Documentary, Ruptly, Kristinn Hrafnsson, Yanis Varoufakis, DiEM25, Democracy Now!, The Humanist Report, The Hill, Nomiki Konst, Vox, The Young Turks, Robert Wolff (Economic Update), Chris Hedges (On Contact), and more…
- Not Him. Us!
- Bernie Radical? Ask an Audience!
- Teachers Groaning for Change **
- Journalism on Trial
- Undermined Democracy and Mentality for Change (brief)
- Rigged “Dem” Debate Audience
- The False Capitalism vs Socialism Binary ***
- Shall we Let Only Billionaires Run for Office?
- Healthcare: CORONAVIRUS: What you need to know
- Thoughts on a Coming Brokered Convention Rigging
- Voter Suppression (short review)
- South Carolina Primary Results & What’s Next
- Economic Update: Building an Egalitarian Socialism
- TV Endlessly Playing with Voters’ Heads to Defeat Bernie
- Collapse of Democracy
1. Not Him. Us!
… with him, thanks to him, through him, and eventually beyond him. Let’s build a future world we need not be ashamed of.
We Are The Ones We’ve Been Waiting For – #NotMeUs ~ Feel the Bern TV
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-03-01 (21 videos)”