Meaningful videos from this week. Their main themes: the coronavirus-triggered economic crisis (with abuse from the corrupt ‘elites’) and capitalism, how it hurts, and where to move from that. Also, how Europe has handled COVID-19 far less harmfully.
BTW, if you ever wondered why we, the people, should connect differently than only through corporate social media, look at what happened within a minute of me trying to share a previous Video Weekend on Facebook (I originally suspected an anti-democratic algorithm, but it may have been a troll, either way is bad): Public Censorship by Facebook — Also, I am too busy with continued education currently for sharing these posts on social media. So, subscribers please make use of my posts to save your own time searching for informative alternative media publications and also share the videos you find good, or the whole post, with your friends so that the time I spend sharing them here isn’t totally wasted. 😉
Stars and Channels: Movement for a People’s Party (incl. Nick Brana, Jerry Perez, and more), The Jimmy Dore Show, “Useful Idiots” (Rolling Stone), Richard Wolff, The Zero Hour with RJ Eskow, Yanis Varoufakis, The Rational National, and the Ralph Nader Radio Hour.
- European Stable COVID-19 Economic Crisis Treatment
- Even the Fed Chairman Suggests Relief for the People
- People’s Party Update (National Call)
- Seriously Biden?
- The Need for System Change
- Beyond FDR / Capitalism = Anti-Democracy
- Getting Capitalism Out of its Box: UB-Dividend
- A Hacker Fighting our Oligarchy’s Un-Unemployment Slavery
- Capitalist Lords, Wall Street, & Tax Schemes
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-05-24 (9 videos)”
Meaningful videos from this week, incl. People’s Party! (unfortunately me so busy struggling to get back into wage slavery taking continued education crash courses, I only had a few hours this Sunday to search and check these out… still worth sharing, though… esp. the People’s Party stuff). BTW, I lack time to share this link on social media (and I get censored on them), so please subscribe, comment, and share. Enjoy what you find here!
Stars & Channels: Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), Jesse Ventura and Brigida Santos, Graham Elwood (The Political Vigilante), The Jimmy Dore Show, David Doel (The Rational National), and Nick Brana + Jerry Perez.
- Pandemic Ghost Towns
- Our Predatory Capitalism’s Insanity
- Jesse is Back (Notes: empire, socialism, bankruptcy…)
- The Jimmy Dore Show
- The Rational National
- Movement for a People’s Party
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-05-17 (15 videos)”
If you ever wondered why we, the people, should look for other ways to connect than through corporate social media (esp. the big ones), look at what happened within a minute of me trying to share the previous article on Facebook:
|This post goes against our Community Standards on spam
About your post
Today at 9:26 PM
No one else can see your post.
Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-05-10 (11 videos) Issues addressed this week: need for systemic change, learning from the French uprising (Yellow Vests, Unions, General Strike), empire’s outside & inside cruelty, and building a people’s party. (Why not more videos? I am buried under continued education crash courses in a financial survival struggle. You can help by sharing, subscribing, or even helping financially. And even in weeks when I have hardly tine to sleep, you can always find cool former posts here from across the years.) Stars & Channels: Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), Krystal Ball & Saagar Enjeti (The Hill), Ralph Nader, Jimmy Dore, Dylan Ratigan, Nick Brana, Watching the Hawks RT, Ana Kasparian, Jacobin Magazine, The Grayzone, and Chris Hedges. Topics: 1. Learn from the French 2. Gov for the Greedy Selfish Ruling Class 3. The Need for Systemic Change 4. Courts-Gov-Politics Corruption 5. ‘Elite’: Let them buy Cake (fake gov service) 6. Bad Biden is Our Enemy (e.g. $200k bribe from the GOP) 7. Workers Rebellion: Instant Solidarity Union Organizing 8. People’s Party 9. Spoiler Warren & the Corporatist Politician Trap 10. Empire’s Cruelty Inside and Outside our Borders 11. Moral Issues of War https://beanstocksworld.wordpress.com/2020/05/10/wakeful-video-weekend-2020-05-10-11-videos/
What’s supposed to be spammy sharing an article or blog post on social media? No explanation given. Clicking on ‘Open’ and other allegedly informative links opened nothing.
Once again, subscribing to alternative media like Beanstock’s World (and I also recommend The Revolution Continues) is vital to maintaining access to worthwhile information. Don’t trust and rely on robber billionaires like Mark Zuckerberg.
Ending Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to free updates and to share widely critical stuff you encounter here and elsewhere. Also, please lend support if you can. Together we are the change we have been waiting for.
Issues addressed this week: need for systemic change, the corrupt ‘elite’, learning from the French uprising (Yellow Vests, Unions, General Strike), empire’s outside & inside cruelty, and building a people’s party.
(Why not more videos? I am buried under continued education crash courses in a financial survival struggle. You can help by sharing, subscribing, or even helping financially. And even in weeks when I have hardly tine to sleep, you can always find cool former posts here from across the years.)
Stars & Channels: Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), Krystal Ball & Saagar Enjeti (The Hill), Ralph Nader, Jimmy Dore, Dylan Ratigan, Nick Brana, Watching the Hawks RT, Ana Kasparian, Jacobin Magazine, The Grayzone, and Chris Hedges.
- Learn from the French
- Gov for the Greedy Selfish Ruling Class
- The Need for Systemic Change
- Courts-Gov-Politics Corruption
- ‘Elite’: Let them buy Cake (fake gov service)
- Bad Biden is Our Enemy (e.g. $200k bribe from the GOP)
- Workers Rebellion: Instant Solidarity Union Organizing
- People’s Party
- Spoiler Warren & the Corporatist Politician Trap
- Empire’s Cruelty Inside and Outside our Borders
- Moral Issues of War
1. Learn from the French
The Serfs: The Second French Revolution ~ Democracy At Work
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-05-10 (11 videos)”
Remember that Internet algorithms keep you from coming across good stuff. That’s why I share these links I manage to capture each week. You can get good weekly hints and safe some of your valuable time by subscribing (for free of course) and help others as well by sharing these posts with them. Main issues in this collection: the corona crisis, our corrupted political system, and how to fight for our rights, needs, and necessary change.
Stars and channels: Jimmy Dore, Nick Brana, Chris Hedges, Dylan Ratigan, Danny Haiphong, Richard Wolff, Graham Elwood, NonCompete, Nomiki Konst, The Michael Brooks Show, The Rational National, and more…
- Biden Candidacy Such a Sad Joke
- Bernie Officially Kicked by the “D” Party
- Insufficient Champion
- Bipartisan Betrayal
- Housing Crisis <– Foreclosures & Rent Gouging More Profitable than Mortgage Lending
- Chris Hedges on Journalism, Media, & Party Politics
- Progressive Campaigns Not Yet Clean (& “D” Party Uncleanable)
- Unemployment, Crises, Precarious Lives & Inefficiency from Capitalism
- Opportunity if Jesse Ventura Runs as Candidate
- Bernie’s Shortcomings
- Careerists vs Real Champions
- How to Unite When so Split
- Solidarity over Isms
- Stats & News: The Current Gouging of the American People
- Music: Piel Morena
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-05-03 (17 videos)”
Best weekly news updates and discussions and a smashing viral video. Main issues: Coronavirus abuse by the oligarchy and how to fight back. (incl. much better measures in other countries, right-wing deceptions and neoliberal pseudo-left-wing deceptions in ours, and Movement for a People’s Party)
(Don’t forget to subscribe, share, or even support.)
Stars and channels: Vic Dibitetto & Kyle Kulinski (Secular Talk), Chris Hedges, AJ+, The Rational National, Francesca Fiorentini (Newsbroke), LastWeekTonight, RichardDWolff, The Humanist Report, RepresentUs, Robert Reich, Jimmy Dore, Michael Brooks, Nick Brana (Movement for a People’s Party), and more…
- Fire Breathing Intro (Viral Video)
- Corona Crisis: Unlivable America
- Longterm Coronavirus: Need for Substantial System Change
- The Many Deceptions and Frauds During This Crisis **
- Right-Wing Deception (using Corrupt Mass Media & Easily Manipulated Bottom Tyrants)
- “Democratic” & Rep Party Corruptly Allied
- Anticorruption Act Clip
- Politician’s Economic Incompetence
- CCCW: Coronavirus Crony-Capitalist Welfare
- Twin-Party Corruption: D-Party’s Polosi
- Another Trick to Make the Rich Richer
- Cool Interview of Chris Hedges by Jimmy Dore (Journalism NOT by Crackpots)
- Intellectual Discussion About Moving Forward
- Movement for a People’s Party’s National Call 04/23/2020
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-04-26 (23 videos)”
About: Corona Crisis, U.S. Vulnerability, & People’s Fight for Change
- Chris Hedges: The Moral Imperative to Rebel
- Chris Hedges: Coronavirus, Climate and What Next?
- Bernie Picking the Wrong Path Again (apparently)
- Grandstanding Speeches instead of Real Fight for Change
- Screwed America Most Vulnerable to Crisis
- Bernie Surrogates Denounce Biden & Critique Bernie
- Candidates Are Not the Not-Me-Us Goal
- R-T: Bernie’s Endorsement & Will Things Ever Be The Same?
- UBI Against Corona Crisis
- Can’t Expect People to Vote for the Lesser Evil When All Are Way Too Evil
- Grassroots Direct Action to Do
- Forming a Political People’s Army
- Strikes & Boycotts
1. Chris Hedges: The Moral Imperative to Rebel
XR America & Chris Hedges: The Moral Imperative to Rebel ~ Extinction Rebellion
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-04-19 (13 videos)”
The predominant themes of this week: COVID-19 – A Crisis to Wake us Up (An Emotional, Political and Economic Plague & Crapitalism Exposure). The Bernie Campaign Suspended: Why & how, grief, anger and what to do now? Also more on election integrity, Medicare for All and more.
Share wide and subscribe for future infos.
Stars & Channels: Harriet Fraad and Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), The Rational National, Nick Brana & Kaitlin Sopoci-Belknap (Movement for a People’s Party), Nomiki Konst, The Humanist Report, The Hill, Tim Canova and Niko House (MCSC Network), Jimmy Dore, The Ring of Fire, Ralph Nader Radio Hour, Bernie Sanders, and more…
- COVID-19: A CRISIS TO WAKE US UP (An Emotional, Political and Economic Plague & Crapitalism Exposure)
- BERNIE CAMPAIGN SUSPENDED: Why & How – And What Now?
- Nearly Third Of Country Didn’t Pay Rent!
- Interesting AOC Update
- Discussion on Political Revolution & Bernie
- Tim Canova’s Plan To Make Trump Address Election Fraud
- MMT & Green New Deal
- Common Sense vs Bizarre Biden
- Pressure Congress on the Next Stimulus Bill
- Bernie Demands Paying Working People & Paper Ballots
- People & Small Businesses Postponed or Denied by the Stimulus Relief Program
- The Election Game: Bernie, Biden & Trump (Designed to Deny the People)
- Biden Picked to Keep Trump
- Nader Discussion on New Tech, Landlording & Little People Back-Strikes during the Corona Crisis
- Medicare for All: Why American Health Care Makes No Sense (nice!)
- Brief: Psychology of Fascism vs Socialism
1. COVID-19: A CRISIS TO WAKE US UP (An Emotional, Political and Economic Plague & Crapitalism Exposure)
A fantastically deep insight into the rape and pillage the oligarchs are hittung us with during the coronavirus pandemic after having mauled us so much before it already, the emotional and mental effects and shortcomings by this, the paradise-like contrast in other countries, what our ancestors did during the similar Great Depression, and what we can and must do… a truly sincere report on our crisis and need for rebellion:
COVID-19: A Psychological, Political and Economic Plague ~ Democracy At Work
Continue reading “Corona Crisis & Suspended Bernie Campaign – Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-04-12 (23 videos)”
The previous article briefly exposed our rigged electoral system(s) and concluded that we, the people, need to form a People’s Union. Here are some further thoughts:
Question: How does this connect with party politics? Answer: It does quite a lot. We need to build a people’s movement, at the bottom, with which to wield power outside our gamed political system. It can form a basis for the people’s power outside of candidate campaigns that come and go and depend on campaign leaders who may collapse or sell out. It can let us circumvent the completely rigged electoral processes we are currently trapped in and which easily kill campaigns. It can push for urgently needed things, something that the build of a new political party would take too long to achieve (for example dealing with our current pandemic-economic crisis which can’t wait for future elections). Despite this (much needed) wielding of power outside of party politics, a people’s union could nevertheless (and probably should) push for the creation of a truly democratic people’s party to represent us governmentally once we have overcome election rigging so that elections can work again. Doing so will probably make sense because the two major parties who have monopolized and rigged the electoral processes are through-and-through corrupt and owned by the rich ruling class and seem remarkably immune against a takeover by the people. Suggested link for this path: The People’s Party – A coalition party for the people. Meanwhile, some people still think they can take over our existing major parties (at least the D-Party) from within. A people’s union could actually greatly strengthen both a new party’s creation and attempted takeover of an existing one by imposing strong pressure on the establishment. Strengthening both would enable an inside-outside strategy making both attempts much more successful since the corrupt gangsters at the top would be pushed from the inside, the outside, and below. Much harder to withstand than an attack from only one direction. Continue reading “Need for a People’s Union (part 2)”
Here goes how the oligarchy rigged the 2020 primaries and kills our democracy with a thousand cuts using political puppets in the monopoly of two corrupted major parties and mass media (for a look at the 2016 election theft click here):
- Employing misinforming mass media. (pretending Bernie didn’t exist or was unpopular while glorifying corporatist corrupticians)
- Censoring social media.
- Running rigged opinion polls. (and misreporting them if necessary) Also blocking and/or editing exit polls.
- Holding rigged debates barring establishment-criticizing candidates, replacing vital topics with distractive ones, soft-balling the establishment candidates and hard-balling the progressive ones.
- Diluting progressive votes by adding fake-progressive candidates, and right before Super Tuesday pooling together all of the D-Party’s rank-and-file corporatist candidates’ voters while keeping fake-progressive Warren in the game past Super Tuesday to still chip away from Bernie’s voter base.
- Running a weak, dishonest presidential impeachment (never meant to succeed) in order to take Bernie out of campaign rallies.
- Rigging caucuses and primary elections by voter suppression (like voter purging, reduced polling stations in progressive districts), ballot chaos, uncounted proprietary ballots, a dishonest vote count app, fraudulent coin tosses, fraudulent mail-in votes from senior centers whose seniors don’t get to cast their ballots, plus rigged machine voting and rigged secret machine vote tallies. And timing this perfectly after Bernie’s high start to cancel people’s hope.
- And when the pandemic came (by accident?), letting the timing of many state primaries and – even more importantly – of the general election continue without any delay in order to block Bernie campaign rallies, essentially forcing Sanders to suspend his nomination campaign.
(Did I leave out an important atrocity?)
Conclusion: It’s a death of democracy by a thousand cuts. Each cut shifting the officially reported results further and further away from the people’s actual desires and votes, and for the final finish adjust the official results via the secret ballot counts with pre-rigged or last-moment-hacked machines.
Necessary response: a People’s Union. To work and fight from the bottom for needed change. This can be linked up with communal charity and crisis organizations that deal with COVID issues, homelessness, unemployment, and so on. People helping other people leads to connecting ever more people who will push for needed change who can then soar in local politics, spread ideas, connect across the nation for a general strike that circumvents all the tricks and traps put in place in politics by the oligarchy and thus challenge the oligarchy with people power, pushing through our demands that the oligarchy’s political puppets block from acceptance in the political structures. In France, the Yellow Vest Movement gave us a hint how people power brought into play outside rigged electoral systems can achieve change. And, yes, during the coronavirus pandemic the movement in France is significantly (but not completely) taking a break and we here in the U.S. are also not in a good position to stream the streets right now. But when the pandemic is past we can. And in the meantime we can begin to organize.
Ending Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to free updates and to share widely critical stuff you encounter here and elsewhere. Also, you may lend support if you can. Together we are the change we have been waiting for.