Meaningful videos from this week. Their main themes: the coronavirus-triggered economic crisis (with abuse from the corrupt ‘elites’) and capitalism, how it hurts, and where to move from that. Also, how Europe has handled COVID-19 far less harmfully.
BTW, if you ever wondered why we, the people, should connect differently than only through corporate social media, look at what happened within a minute of me trying to share a previous Video Weekend on Facebook (I originally suspected an anti-democratic algorithm, but it may have been a troll, either way is bad): Public Censorship by Facebook — Also, I am too busy with continued education currently for sharing these posts on social media. So, subscribers please make use of my posts to save your own time searching for informative alternative media publications and also share the videos you find good, or the whole post, with your friends so that the time I spend sharing them here isn’t totally wasted. 😉
Stars and Channels: Movement for a People’s Party (incl. Nick Brana, Jerry Perez, and more), The Jimmy Dore Show, “Useful Idiots” (Rolling Stone), Richard Wolff, The Zero Hour with RJ Eskow, Yanis Varoufakis, The Rational National, and the Ralph Nader Radio Hour.
- European Stable COVID-19 Economic Crisis Treatment
- Even the Fed Chairman Suggests Relief for the People
- People’s Party Update (National Call)
- Seriously Biden?
- The Need for System Change
- Beyond FDR / Capitalism = Anti-Democracy
- Getting Capitalism Out of its Box: UB-Dividend
- A Hacker Fighting our Oligarchy’s Un-Unemployment Slavery
- Capitalist Lords, Wall Street, & Tax Schemes
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-05-24 (9 videos)”
Meaningful videos from this week, incl. People’s Party! (unfortunately me so busy struggling to get back into wage slavery taking continued education crash courses, I only had a few hours this Sunday to search and check these out… still worth sharing, though… esp. the People’s Party stuff). BTW, I lack time to share this link on social media (and I get censored on them), so please subscribe, comment, and share. Enjoy what you find here!
Stars & Channels: Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), Jesse Ventura and Brigida Santos, Graham Elwood (The Political Vigilante), The Jimmy Dore Show, David Doel (The Rational National), and Nick Brana + Jerry Perez.
- Pandemic Ghost Towns
- Our Predatory Capitalism’s Insanity
- Jesse is Back (Notes: empire, socialism, bankruptcy…)
- The Jimmy Dore Show
- The Rational National
- Movement for a People’s Party
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-05-17 (15 videos)”
Most important issues: how we are currently getting hugely screwed and how we must fight back and accomplish much needed real change.
Stars & Channels: Richard Wolff, RJ Eskow, Cal Jennings, Jimmy Dore, Michael Brooks, Ralph Nader, The Hill (Krystal Ball & Saagar Enjeti), The Real News Network, and more…
- Capitalism not COVID Kills Us (a system no longer justified) – And Gov Slap in Our Face
- Conversation: Max Blumenthal & Jimmy Dore on Progressive Movement (& the BIG Mistake of Relying on Leaders)
- Analysis of a Shrinking “Leader” (AOC)
- Barring A People-Serving Government with Bureaucratic Hurdles
- People Power
- Fighting from the Bottom & the EVIL Establishment
- Humor & Good Conversation (on a Grassroots Revolution)
- Our Broken System SANCTIONS Us on COVID
- Trump Would Eat Biden Alive
- Key Polls Prove Biden’s Impossibility to Beat Trump
- Update on the D-Primaries Chaos
- What Bernie Should Do at the Very Least
- Inequality & Immorality from the Lords
- Suffering in the Inequality Pyramid
- Bernie Speech: His Current Work
- Collapse Under-Way
- Fun & Hope (Grassroots Rebellion)
- We Must Pressure our Candidates
- More on Election Fraud
- The Neoliberal 40-Years Betrayal (in short)
|Sorry… currently so overworked, I probably cannot properly share this post on social media. Plea: Please do this for me!
1. Capitalism not COVID Kills Us (a system no longer justified) – And Gov Slap in Our Face
A MUST HEAR discussion (starting at 3:37). If you have tine for no other video clip this weekend, listen to this:
Prof. Richard Wolff On Why the System Failed ~ The Zero Hour with RJ Eskow
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-04-05 (23 videos)”
Lots of insightful clips on Super Tuesday, rigging of the 2020 D primaries and general election, Bernie (socialist or not?), Biden & Warren (allied?), harmful neoliberal capitalist economy, right-wing bully culture, and more…
Stars & channels: George Monbiot, Chapo Trap House, Robert Wolff (Democracy At Work), Kim Iversen, Amy Goodman (Democracy Now!), Yanis Varoufakis (DiEM25), Lee Camp and Eleanor Goldfield, Nomiki Konst, Ralph Nader, redfish, RT America, Ruptly, Secular Talk, The Hill, Jimmy Dore, Michael Brooks, The Real News Network & Bill Black, The Young Turks, Verso Books, and more…
- Global Neoliberalism vs Democracy and Common Good
- Biden & D Party Corruption
- Bernie & Socialism Tradition
- Medicare for All: More Rather Than Less Jobs
- Social Security: Fake Panic & Bankster Looting Strategy via the GOP
- Right-Wing Boosted Bully Culture
- Economy Destruction by the Cheatful CEOs
- Economic Update: Pensions Fraud, More or Less Government
- The Justice Charade of the Assange Case
- U.S. Election Fraud
- Candidates (Bernie, Biden & Warren)
- DNC: Some DNC Insights (Convention Chaos & Ruling Top)
- D-Party Insider on Bernie vs Biden, Electibility, & the 2020 Election
- Supreme Injustice Court
- World (Chile)
- World: Bolivian Coup
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-03-08 (26 videos)”
A lot of top notch videos on the primaries, election rigging and fighting it, our people-gouging system, MSM propaganda and attack on democracy…:
Stars and channels: Bernie Sanders, Feel the Bern TV, Ralph Nader, Lewis Black, DW Documentary, Ruptly, Kristinn Hrafnsson, Yanis Varoufakis, DiEM25, Democracy Now!, The Humanist Report, The Hill, Nomiki Konst, Vox, The Young Turks, Robert Wolff (Economic Update), Chris Hedges (On Contact), and more…
- Not Him. Us!
- Bernie Radical? Ask an Audience!
- Teachers Groaning for Change **
- Journalism on Trial
- Undermined Democracy and Mentality for Change (brief)
- Rigged “Dem” Debate Audience
- The False Capitalism vs Socialism Binary ***
- Shall we Let Only Billionaires Run for Office?
- Healthcare: CORONAVIRUS: What you need to know
- Thoughts on a Coming Brokered Convention Rigging
- Voter Suppression (short review)
- South Carolina Primary Results & What’s Next
- Economic Update: Building an Egalitarian Socialism
- TV Endlessly Playing with Voters’ Heads to Defeat Bernie
- Collapse of Democracy
1. Not Him. Us!
… with him, thanks to him, through him, and eventually beyond him. Let’s build a future world we need not be ashamed of.
We Are The Ones We’ve Been Waiting For – #NotMeUs ~ Feel the Bern TV
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-03-01 (21 videos)”
Major videos you shouldn’t miss, especially on these three main issues: (1) the D-Party’s developing 2020 primaries fraud and need for a people’s political revolution, (2) the healthcare profiteers’ “choice” fraud to rob you blind and oppose Medicare for All, and (3) the insanely huge and growing income and wealth inequality that turns our entire world into one gigantic fraud. Some are highly emotional. Share those you can with those who need.
Stars & Channels: Bernie, Tulsi, Legacy Zero, Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), Jimmy Dore, Lee Camp, Redacted Tonight, The Hill, RJ Eskow, LastWeekTonight, The Real News Network, The Hill, Toronto Star, Secular Talk, Kim Iversen, UBIVisuals, The Young Turks, New Economic Thinking, …
- Life by Human Spirit
- Nevada Victory – Finally the Numbers we Need
- The 2020 Election Fraud is Under Way
- Healthcare: Profiteering “Choice” Fraud vs Healthcare for All
- Housing: Owned by the Lords
- Injustice Society: Neoliberalism = Political Capitalism
- Candidates & Campaigns (Bernie, Tulsi, Bloomberg, Cheating…)
- News (Trump’s Silly Wall, Terrible GOP Budget, War for Profit…)
- Wealth & Income Inequality (evilly insane levels nowadays)
- Economic Update
- The Debate Theater about the Old New Deal
- Humor: Jimmy Dore Tour on D-Dem Flip
1. Life by Human Spirit
Charlie Chaplin’s amazing speech for humanity coupled with modern video footage, all the more touching:
You, The People | Bernie 2020 ~ Legacy Zero
(If it gets deleted, maybe try this Effbook link where it was also stored: https://www.facebook.com/patrick.lindsey.372/videos/10223095271469714/)
A reminder: In his last phase of life, Charlie Chaplin was exiled from the U.S. and had to die abroad. Our horrible masters have been taking over our country and world for generations. You can read his amazing speech (and a little about it) here: https://www.charliechaplin.com/en/synopsis/articles/29-The-Great-Dictator-s-Speech
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-02-23 (19 videos)”
This weekend’s selection of top recent videos has: an unusual amount of humorous political videos (yeah!), updates on campaigns (incl. rigging) and some impressive candidates’ clips, good insights on inequality by design and how to address it (incl. UBI, maximum income, etc.), some much overlooked truth on Donald Trump, healthcare for all, anti-liberty state laws, neoliberalism, and mentality:
Stars & channels: thejuicemedia (Honest Government Ad), AOC, Killer Mike, Andrew Yang, Secular Talk, Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), Ralph Nader (with Sam Pizzagati & Steven Shafarman), Tariq Ali, Jimmy Dore, Secular Talk, NowThis News, The Hill, The Real News Network, RE-EDUCATION, Abby Martin (Empire Files), NonCompete, David Foster Wallace, Lewis Black, and more…
- Satire: Let the Governments Burn the World
- AOC: The Acts that Matter
- Is the D Party Left?
- Capitalism: Uneven Development ( → Inequality & Turmoils)
- Floor and Ceiling of Society
- Julian Assange, Wikileaks, Journalism, and Empire
- The Iowa Caucus Lottery & “Surge”-Manufactoring Media
- Bernie Won Both Iowa & NH (but we need to fight harder)
- Andrew Yang’s End of Campaign Speech
- Bad Candidates: Wall Street Pete
- The Real Trump Never Discussed (Slashing Soc. Sec., Medicare, & Medicaid)
- People’s Movement for Change
- Healthcare: How Does Germany Beat Us?
- Anti-Liberty State Laws
- NEOLIBERALISM Summary (incl. the “Third Way”)
- Mentality (Primitive vs Grown, Young vs Old)
- Humor (Lewis Black & Jimmy Dore)
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-02-16 (19 videos)”
Lots of stuff on political and economic corruption and how to deal with it. Also candidates (slimy B.G. and great B.S.), the messy welfare state, world news, and more. Most of the Iowagate (Iowa Circus etc.) stuff is published in the dedicated preceding article also linked from here.
Stars & Channels: Bernie Sanders, CODEPINK, Double Down News, Harvard for Bernie, JRE Clips, Kim Iversen, Majority Report, On Contact (Chris Hedges & Richard Wolff), Redacted Tonight, Secular Talk, The Grayzone, The Jimmy Dore Show, thejuicemedia, and more…
- Money in Politics Becoming Obscene
- Capitalism: The Planet’s Cancer
- Socialism the Product (or Shadow) of Capitalism
- Odd Event (maybe entertaining?): ‘Bernie Broads’ at Harvard 😉
- How to Clean Up the Messy Welfare State (Audio)
- Free Press & Wikileaks: Is Julian Assange Not a Journalist?
- World News (Venezuela, Bolivia, War on Diplomacy)
- Great Speech on our Corrupt Political System (Kim Iversen)
- Candidates: Butigigigi (a “sweet talker”)
- Bernie (Scared of Bernie, Joe Rogan “Scandal”)
- The Jimmy Dore Show
- Humor (Government Ad: Perfected Mass Surveillance)
1. Money in Politics Becoming Obscene
Billionaires Spend Nearly Half A BILLION In Self Campaign Funding ~ Secular Talk
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-02-09 (19 videos)”
Major focus of this week’s video collection: our system treating us like trash and how a new system could do the opposite. Part of this also: our mentality and culture. Some key issues: capitalism, socialism, Universal Basic DIVIDEND, warmongering & terror state…
Stars & Channels: Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), Noam Chomsky, Meagan Day & Jimmy Henders, Michael Parenti, The Hill, The Intercept, Michael Brooks, Jimmy Dore, Yanis Varoufakis (DiEM25), NonCompete, and more…
- Our System Treating us Like Trash ***
- The Worst Economy in Our Lifetimes **
- Teacher Strikes = People Strikes (Kept Secret by the MSM)
- Universal Basic DIVIDEND etc.: Insightful Yanis Varoufakis Conversation **
- Historic Insight on Corporatist Fascism
- Capitalism (narratives, fascism, $$wars, motives)
- Noam Chomsky Describing Our Corporatist Manipulation
- Fights to Get Money Out Of Politics
- Socialism: Not Normally Being Linked to Government
- France’s Uprising Against Neoliberalism
- Iran: 1+ Hour of Informed Intellectual Discussion
- U.S. Terrorism
- Mentality: Are We Evil? Can We Change? ***
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-01-19 (16 videos)”
Understanding better our unequal society. And coming to realize that we need to create a nurturing environment that meets basic needs for everybody, rather than continuing to support a system that leeches everything away from almost everyone and places all that stolen prosperity into the vaults of a handful of king-like super-rich — plus their rich and upper-“middle-class” guards. A need to build strong, healthy communities as a basement for and part of revolutionary change before the catastrophic point of no return completely ends our future (the latter only a little discussed).
Since this holiday week produced less vital videos than usual, I dove through older ones that draw a comprehensive picture from which to grow our awareness and build plans.
Channels: Moyers & Company, hearus1, PBS NewsHour, Ubiquity, TEDx Talks, Bernie Sanders Campaign, PRIMO NUTMEG, Democracy Now!, CODEPINK, NonCompete, and more.
- Living in our Times (Rich or Struggling) II
- Education: Our Toxic Culture of Education
- Socialism = Common Ownership (& Liberty from Lords)
- Neoliberalism fuels Right-Wing Populism
- Billionaires: Are thieves legitimate “winners”?
- Iran (esp. the Recent U.S. Terror Strike)
- The Past & Future (and What to Do)
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-01-05 (27 videos) – Main Theme: Our Inequality”