Highlights: An excellent (Hedges & Street) discussion over why we need a true people’s party rather than what we now have, a great video on taxing the rich, a clip about the true reason for the Trump impeachment, revealing issues on candidates (Warren, Tulsi, Yang, Bernie), and, and, and… AND much info on last weekend’s coup in Bolivia plus other world issues.
Stars & Channels: BadEmpanada, Breakfast Club, Chris Hedges (On Contact), Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), Democracy Now!, goingundergroundRT, Michael Brooks, Press TV, Secular Talk, Stansberry Research, The Grayzone, Krystal Ball (The Hill), Jimmy Dore, The Rational National, and more…
- Why We Need a True Left Rather than the “D”-Party (Hedges & Street) ***
- The “Democratic” Party Against Medicare for All
- Taxing the Rich Properly ***
- The R-Like D-Party Establishment Bailing out The Banks Instead of Us
- SJW Hypocrisy
- Rich Farts Celebrating Digital Technocracy
- Economic Update: Stocks, Yellow Vest Revolution, Medicare for All
- World: Bolivia’s Fascist/Racist/Colonialist Coup
- World: Brazil’s Bernie, France’s Blue Vests, Britain’s Bernie…
- Murderous Socialism and/or Capitalism (Soviet Union, UK, & U.S. Facts)
- Assange: FINALLY an Australian Discussion
- Laws & Police to Harass People
- The True Reason for the Trump Impeachment
- Candidates: Warren (Mask Off), Andrew Yang (Interview), Tulsi (Medicare for All)
- Bernie Reality
1. Why We Need a True Left Rather than the “D”-Party (Hedges & Street) ***
… one that starts organizing from the ground, allying with people in need, boosting them, and growing a political movement from there rather than bickering about a twittering corrupt president in a totally corrupt upper structure that he is a natural product of.
On Contact: Resistance & the Left with Paul Street ~ RT America (On Contact)
Note: This reminds me of what is happening in West Virginia.
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-11-16 (26 videos)”
Or: China’s “State Socialism” Stronger than our “Corporate Socialism”
After his good explanation (shared here two weekends ago) of how a socialism-inspired economy – best described as state capitalism – boosted the Soviet Union so incredibly well prior to its political collapse (yes: political, not economical!), Richard Wolff moved on to describe China’s route in another video. Unfortunately, this report is below his usually very high standard of deep insight and good explanation, which is why I share this episode reluctantly and only with a longish commentary. Continue reading “China’s State Capitalism Stronger than our Private Capitalism”
Here, once again, a full week’s collection of enlightening videos on Bernie, the need for a mental and political revolution, the theft of the American Dream and our democracy, the corporate faux journalism, plus an absolute must-see: the true story of Julian Assange. Then there is another must-see – if you haven’t already learned this – of how the “Democratic” primaries of 2020 are going to be rigged, and many more top videos. Some of the stars: Bernie Sanders, Chris Hedges, the UN official Nils Melzer, Kim Iversen, Richard Wolff, The Rational National, Paul Jay, Mike Figueredo, Amy Goodman, Jimmy Dore, Kyle Kulinski, Eleanor Goldfield, and special guest Nick Brana, to mention some.
- Walmart: Bernie Sanders is the Spark of Our Needed Political Revolution
- China and the World Economy
- The American Dream For Sale
- Economics: (1) Government in the Market, (2) Understanding Marxism
- Crowd Boos Corrupticians
- Medicare for All vs a Public “Option”
- Anti-Immigrant Absurdity
- MSM’s Faux Journalists
- The True Story of Julian Assange (an Absolute Must-See!)
- Meet one of our Brainwashers
- Thoughts on Left Movement Building
- Bernie: No Middle Ground
- The True Nature of the Corporate Parties & the Fight for a People’s Party
- Do we Currently Have a Mobster President?
- The Repukelian Tax Scam
- Humor (and a Bang): Well-Put Brief Commentary on our Military Empire
X. Walmart: Bernie Sanders is the Spark of Our Needed Political Revolution
(Note: If the video linked above gets deleted, you may search the Internet for Kim Iversen and the title: “Bernie Sanders Takes on Walmart and Shows Democrats How Its Done”)
These are indeed the kinds of champions we need, representatives, candidates, activists, who put pressure on the oligarchy rather than spending all their time calling for big donations from the donor class (the robber billionaires and their thieving CEOs and “think” tanks and 42,000+ lobbyists).
Continue reading “Political Awakening Video Weekend 2019-06-09 (20 videos)”