Lots of insightful clips on Super Tuesday, rigging of the 2020 D primaries and general election, Bernie (socialist or not?), Biden & Warren (allied?), harmful neoliberal capitalist economy, right-wing bully culture, and more…
Stars & channels: George Monbiot, Chapo Trap House, Robert Wolff (Democracy At Work), Kim Iversen, Amy Goodman (Democracy Now!), Yanis Varoufakis (DiEM25), Lee Camp and Eleanor Goldfield, Nomiki Konst, Ralph Nader, redfish, RT America, Ruptly, Secular Talk, The Hill, Jimmy Dore, Michael Brooks, The Real News Network & Bill Black, The Young Turks, Verso Books, and more…
- Global Neoliberalism vs Democracy and Common Good
- Biden & D Party Corruption
- Bernie & Socialism Tradition
- Medicare for All: More Rather Than Less Jobs
- Social Security: Fake Panic & Bankster Looting Strategy via the GOP
- Right-Wing Boosted Bully Culture
- Economy Destruction by the Cheatful CEOs
- Economic Update: Pensions Fraud, More or Less Government
- The Justice Charade of the Assange Case
- U.S. Election Fraud
- Candidates (Bernie, Biden & Warren)
- DNC: Some DNC Insights (Convention Chaos & Ruling Top)
- D-Party Insider on Bernie vs Biden, Electibility, & the 2020 Election
- Supreme Injustice Court
- World (Chile)
- World: Bolivian Coup
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-03-08 (26 videos)”
Bolivia may seem remote and unimportant to many Americans, but there is much to learn from its old and recent history marked by the same forces that ruin our American democracy and lives. The recent coup in Bolivia and the preceding history of the Bolivian grassroots movement and its critique of U.S. imperialism have therefore been intensely covered on this site. As mentioned before, to look up those past and all future reports, simply click this search link.
Here are the latest additions:
Continue reading “Bolivian Coup Update 2020-01-02”
The recent coup in Bolivia and the preceding history of the Bolivian grassroots movement and its critique of U.S. imperialism have been intensely covered on this site. To look up those past and all future reports, simply click this link.
Here is the latest addition that summarizes a lot of the evil coup acts and the nature of the current regime:
Bolivia is Descending into Dictatorship – Here’s Why | BadEmpanada ~ BadEmpanada
But to keep in mind the coming Christmas holidays, here is some beautiful traditional music from Bolivia – which, if you understand Spanish well enough, will also inform you about the centuries of abuse of the Bolivian people (miners losing their lungs, factory workers their hands, poor people walking barefoot through their entire lives…):
Gran Marcha – Ñanda Mañachi ~ Carmendola Sibundoya
Boliviamanta – Minerito ~ rondos26
Ending Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to free updates and to share widely critical stuff you encounter here and elsewhere. Also, please lend support if you can. Together we are the change we have been waiting for.
Much on the global rich ‘elite’ ruining our country (the U.S.) and other countries, currently outright mauling Latin America again; its war on justice & free press; and Saudi Arabia’s terror regime. Also one of capitalism’s built-in flaws. Also Bernie’s chances in the general election and a really interesting conversation with Andrew Yang on the almighty dollar. Also the R&D dog and pony show in Congress.
Stars & Channels: Democracy At Work, DMRegister, Kim Iversen, PBS NewsHour, redfish, Secular Talk, The Grayzone, The Hill, Jimmy Dore, thejuicemedia (“Honest Government Ad”), The Real News Network, RJ Eskow, and more…
- Satire: Nice Neoliberal Christmas Vacation Spot
- Our War Criminals (and their war on justice & free press)
- Our “Great” Sh*t Economy (with 44% earning ~$18,00)
- Monopoly & Disasters built into Capitalism
- The Evil Global Elite Playing with our Heads & Lives
- Police-Mafia (police state for profit)
- Candidates: Bernie’s Chances & Andrew Yang on the Almighty Dollar
- The Dog and Pony Show in Congress
- World: Insights on Bolivia, Chile, El Salvador, Saudi Arabia
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-12-15 (18 videos)”
I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. This week’s wakeful video collection starts with impressive songs dedicated to Bernie (revealing a grassroots movement) and ends with a song joining the white and brown people otherwise pitted against each other by the ruling top. In between there are amazing system analyzing and tactics exposing videos (covering both the U.S. and Latin America) such as one that exposes the deadly alliance between the oligarchs and religiously mind-warped people at the bottom, these top and bottom groups joined together to exalt themselves at an awfully utter expense to nations’ peoples humanity’s future. Also new insights on recent events and presidential candidates. And, of course, some stuff to read, too.
Stars and channels: musicians, Chris Hedges, Abby Martin (Empire Files), Krystal Ball (The Hill), The Grayzone, Michael Brooks, Kyle Kulinski (Secular Talk), Jamarl Thomas (revealing why many elderly Blacks support Biden), Democracy Now!, The Real News Network, Medea Benjamin, CODEPINK, Inti Illimani and Quilapayun…
- Bernie Songs ***
- The Deadly Alliance ***
- Hedge Funds Betting on the Coming Recession, Undermined Unions vs Strikes, … **
- Why Some of the Establishment Opposes its Own Member (Trump)
- Corruptician Crookery
- Candidates (Fake Progressive Warren, Tulsi vs Harris, Biden, Trump)
- Murderous Presidents in Power
- Mindset **
- Bolivian Coup: Visiting Bolivia to Find Out
- Brazil Update
- When White & Brown Join
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-11-30 (20 videos)”
The latest weekend collection of recent best videos spreading news and ideas for positive change of our rotten world. Lots of good stuff you may have missed. Every week a new one. (Notice: Producing these when caught in financial struggles is hard. So, spreading the word and subscribing (for free) is a helpful thing to do.)
Stars and channels: Stars and channels: Chris Hedges, Jesse Ventura, Richard Wolff, Amy Goodman, The Michael Brooks Show, The Real News Network, John Spritzler, Tom Nicholas, Peter Coffin, Cowboy Economist, AJ+, The Grayzone, NonCompete, The Jimmy Dore Show, and more…
- News: Space Warmongering, Neurocapitalism (Thought-Policing), Academic Corruption
- Economy: Recent Financial Tremor, China, Monopolies & Cartels
- Corporate Dictatorship (Modern America)
- Latest Union Fights
- Workers’ Factory Occupation
- Immigration & Mass Migration: Weapons of the Oligarchy
- Inequality Report – A Thorough Overview
- Neoliberalism: History, Causes, Effects, & Mind Warping
- Manufactured Division vs Solidarity
- Satire: Progressive Review of the D-Primary Candidates
- Police State: ICE Plows into Peaceful Protesters with a Truck
- Our Gitmo Shame
- Dealing with a Corrupt Supreme Court
- Spy Technology’s Corrupt Profits
- John Bolton’s Firing – The Ins and Outs
- Entertainment: Gelflings, Skeksis, and the Liberal-Fascist Bargain
- Humor: Progressive Laughs In Bill Maher’s Face
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-09-21 (21 videos)”
… or do we live in a post-constitutional age, oppressed by a secretive criminal government held in the claws of a corporate billionaire oligarchy hiding behind the curtain?
This post shares two very enlightening videos about our oligarchic government lying to the public, committing crimes, mangling the Constitution, and maiming whistleblowers who let us know about it: Continue reading “Can we Trust our Government?”
Scenes are popping up in America such as we are used to see in foreign dictatorships. Our founding fathers gave us the 1st Amendment (and several others) to protect us from a dictatorial government. We were always supposed to be free to peaceably assemble and petition our government. But now that our government has been bought up by the robber billionaires who already robbed us of economic freedom, political freedom is also being eliminated. Wake up to the United Tyranny of America.
Steve Grumbine who has been on a journey of political awakening, starting on the political right and gradually moving left, becoming a Bernie supporter in 2016, and nowadays challenging the false popular economic and monetary wisdom that keeps being used to deny us our fair economic share of our country (and thereby our lives, as well), recently gave a powerful speech about the now sharply rising assault on our right and ability to dissent:
(Note: sadly he posted this on Facebook. So, if it shoulld et deleted, you may not be able to search for it anywhere. If you try, maybe look for this description: “Free Speech, the Right to Assemble and the Chilling Effects of the Police State”)
- For details on the arrests and criminalization of about 200 people who may be facing years – or even decades – in prison by “guilt” of association or simply being at the wrong place at the wrong time (which is to say being in an American street — don’t ever commit that “crime”), you can read more here.
- Institutions, government practices, and laws to suppress free thought and speech: Goodbye, Freedom of Thought, Speech, Assembly, and Petition (Political Storm)
- Innocent until Proven Guilty? – Not in the U.S.A. – Not if you Dissent (Beanstock’s World)
- Criminalization of protest. Jaw dropping legislation passed in Oklahoma. Implications for real political movements significant and frightening. (Sane Progressive, video)
- Redacted Tonight 6/30/2017 episode (20:39 min in)
Also, if you missed it, please visit yesterday’s post on the root of our problems!
Independent media are critical! Help us help you! Share articles. Submit guest posts and comments. Help with outreach, operations, or finances (find out more here). Or snatch scientific literacy or the successful passing of science classes from the jaws of defeat in high school or college here with Beanstock’s help for a mutual win-win!
To stop it in its tracks, we must act now! Lee Camp, of Redacted Tonight, clearly felt that warning us about this next step in the criminalization of free speech in our country could not wait for the next episode of his show:
(Note: if the video linked above gets deleted, you may search the Internet for the title: “URGENT: Congress Considering Bipartisan Bill To Make Political Activism A Felony!”)
Alert! This isn’t about Israel. It’s about us, our Bill of Rights, our desire for democracy. Without dissent, there can be no democracy! Keep reading!
Continue reading “URGENT: Stop This Now! — Criminalizing Protest and Free Speech — Where? In America, Of Course!”