The predominant themes of this week: COVID-19 – A Crisis to Wake us Up (An Emotional, Political and Economic Plague & Crapitalism Exposure). The Bernie Campaign Suspended: Why & how, grief, anger and what to do now? Also more on election integrity, Medicare for All and more.
Share wide and subscribe for future infos.
Stars & Channels: Harriet Fraad and Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), The Rational National, Nick Brana & Kaitlin Sopoci-Belknap (Movement for a People’s Party), Nomiki Konst, The Humanist Report, The Hill, Tim Canova and Niko House (MCSC Network), Jimmy Dore, The Ring of Fire, Ralph Nader Radio Hour, Bernie Sanders, and more…
- COVID-19: A CRISIS TO WAKE US UP (An Emotional, Political and Economic Plague & Crapitalism Exposure)
- BERNIE CAMPAIGN SUSPENDED: Why & How – And What Now?
- Nearly Third Of Country Didn’t Pay Rent!
- Interesting AOC Update
- Discussion on Political Revolution & Bernie
- Tim Canova’s Plan To Make Trump Address Election Fraud
- MMT & Green New Deal
- Common Sense vs Bizarre Biden
- Pressure Congress on the Next Stimulus Bill
- Bernie Demands Paying Working People & Paper Ballots
- People & Small Businesses Postponed or Denied by the Stimulus Relief Program
- The Election Game: Bernie, Biden & Trump (Designed to Deny the People)
- Biden Picked to Keep Trump
- Nader Discussion on New Tech, Landlording & Little People Back-Strikes during the Corona Crisis
- Medicare for All: Why American Health Care Makes No Sense (nice!)
- Brief: Psychology of Fascism vs Socialism
1. COVID-19: A CRISIS TO WAKE US UP (An Emotional, Political and Economic Plague & Crapitalism Exposure)
A fantastically deep insight into the rape and pillage the oligarchs are hittung us with during the coronavirus pandemic after having mauled us so much before it already, the emotional and mental effects and shortcomings by this, the paradise-like contrast in other countries, what our ancestors did during the similar Great Depression, and what we can and must do… a truly sincere report on our crisis and need for rebellion:
COVID-19: A Psychological, Political and Economic Plague ~ Democracy At Work
Continue reading “Corona Crisis & Suspended Bernie Campaign – Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-04-12 (23 videos)”
How the D-Party is working to crush the people’s campaign for Medicare for All and other necessary changes (as it has been doing since 1942) — changes currently represented by Bernie Sanders’ candidacy campaign. And what we – the people – need to do to fight for our needs and rights.
(Note: Unfortunately I am still stuck in very time consuming continued education to make it back into the (paid, as opposed to unpaid elderly relative care) workforce. So, if I missed some top videos, that’s why. And I’d be thankful for others sharing them with me.)
Stars & Channels: The Hill, The Real News Network, Jimmy Dore, Tim Canova, The Intercept (Naomi Klein), Democracy Now!, Lee Camp (Redacted Tonight), The Radical Independent, The Progressive Voice, AOC, The Rational National, Jill Stein, NowThis News, Status Coup, Dylan Ratigan, and more…
- Corrupt Congress Not Helping the American People
- Socialism vs the Coronavirus
- Socialism the Last Option Left – even for Trump!
- Bernie’s Campaign is Being Cheated Again (Blatant Vote Count Rigging)
- Likely Ending of the Political Revolution by its Famous Leader Bernie
- Will Trump Help or Prey?
- Right & Left Turned Upside Down
- News: (better than regular corporate news)
- More on the Vote Count Fraud
- Bad Biden
- Biden’s Loss of his Mental Faculties (& Bernie Should Lead a Dem Exit)
- A Reminder of What These Years are All About (Movement Building)
- Important Issues of the Coronavirus Pandemic
- A FAIR Bailout
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-03-22 (24 videos)”
Major videos you shouldn’t miss, especially on these three main issues: (1) the D-Party’s developing 2020 primaries fraud and need for a people’s political revolution, (2) the healthcare profiteers’ “choice” fraud to rob you blind and oppose Medicare for All, and (3) the insanely huge and growing income and wealth inequality that turns our entire world into one gigantic fraud. Some are highly emotional. Share those you can with those who need.
Stars & Channels: Bernie, Tulsi, Legacy Zero, Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), Jimmy Dore, Lee Camp, Redacted Tonight, The Hill, RJ Eskow, LastWeekTonight, The Real News Network, The Hill, Toronto Star, Secular Talk, Kim Iversen, UBIVisuals, The Young Turks, New Economic Thinking, …
- Life by Human Spirit
- Nevada Victory – Finally the Numbers we Need
- The 2020 Election Fraud is Under Way
- Healthcare: Profiteering “Choice” Fraud vs Healthcare for All
- Housing: Owned by the Lords
- Injustice Society: Neoliberalism = Political Capitalism
- Candidates & Campaigns (Bernie, Tulsi, Bloomberg, Cheating…)
- News (Trump’s Silly Wall, Terrible GOP Budget, War for Profit…)
- Wealth & Income Inequality (evilly insane levels nowadays)
- Economic Update
- The Debate Theater about the Old New Deal
- Humor: Jimmy Dore Tour on D-Dem Flip
1. Life by Human Spirit
Charlie Chaplin’s amazing speech for humanity coupled with modern video footage, all the more touching:
You, The People | Bernie 2020 ~ Legacy Zero
(If it gets deleted, maybe try this Effbook link where it was also stored: https://www.facebook.com/patrick.lindsey.372/videos/10223095271469714/)
A reminder: In his last phase of life, Charlie Chaplin was exiled from the U.S. and had to die abroad. Our horrible masters have been taking over our country and world for generations. You can read his amazing speech (and a little about it) here: https://www.charliechaplin.com/en/synopsis/articles/29-The-Great-Dictator-s-Speech
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-02-23 (19 videos)”
This weekend’s selection of top recent videos has: an unusual amount of humorous political videos (yeah!), updates on campaigns (incl. rigging) and some impressive candidates’ clips, good insights on inequality by design and how to address it (incl. UBI, maximum income, etc.), some much overlooked truth on Donald Trump, healthcare for all, anti-liberty state laws, neoliberalism, and mentality:
Stars & channels: thejuicemedia (Honest Government Ad), AOC, Killer Mike, Andrew Yang, Secular Talk, Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), Ralph Nader (with Sam Pizzagati & Steven Shafarman), Tariq Ali, Jimmy Dore, Secular Talk, NowThis News, The Hill, The Real News Network, RE-EDUCATION, Abby Martin (Empire Files), NonCompete, David Foster Wallace, Lewis Black, and more…
- Satire: Let the Governments Burn the World
- AOC: The Acts that Matter
- Is the D Party Left?
- Capitalism: Uneven Development ( → Inequality & Turmoils)
- Floor and Ceiling of Society
- Julian Assange, Wikileaks, Journalism, and Empire
- The Iowa Caucus Lottery & “Surge”-Manufactoring Media
- Bernie Won Both Iowa & NH (but we need to fight harder)
- Andrew Yang’s End of Campaign Speech
- Bad Candidates: Wall Street Pete
- The Real Trump Never Discussed (Slashing Soc. Sec., Medicare, & Medicaid)
- People’s Movement for Change
- Healthcare: How Does Germany Beat Us?
- Anti-Liberty State Laws
- NEOLIBERALISM Summary (incl. the “Third Way”)
- Mentality (Primitive vs Grown, Young vs Old)
- Humor (Lewis Black & Jimmy Dore)
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-02-16 (19 videos)”
Many issues: how to build deep change and regain democracy, anti-corruption efforts, the crumbling mass media, capitalist fundamentalism, corrupticians, awakening evangelicals (imagine that!!!), a presidential candidate promoting human values over profits, T-impeachment BS and weirdness, #M4A, asking if billionaires should exist, what war profiteering does to us, and three funny videos, as well. The biggest topic this time (6 videos) is the kind of living in our times at different levels of our dungheap society.
Stars & Channels: David Hoffman, Democracy At Work, InsideOut TV, Ralph Nader Radio Hour, Secular Talk, The Grayzone, The Hill, Jimmy Dore, Michael Brooks, RJ Eskow, and several more…
- Movements: How to Build Deep Change and Regain Democracy **
- Corruption: Cenk Uygur’s Anti-Corruption Run for Congress
- Media (Shrinking MSM, The Press Killing Itself)
- Capitalism (Capitalist Fundamentalism, Capitalism Pros & Cons & Libertarians)
- Fascism: Irrationalized Loyalists Promising Violence
- Candidates (Gaslight-Corrupticians, Yang for Human Values, Awakening Evangelicals)
- Trump Impeachment (Establishment Tools, Impeachment Weirdness)
- Medicare for All: Making Sense
- Human Purpose: Should Billionaires Exist?
- Empire: Talking to a Vet
- Living in our Times (Rich or Struggling)
- Humor (US Retirement & Bernie, Our Con Congress, Cartoonish Villains in Politics)
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-12-22 (25 videos)”
Much on how we are being oppressed and kept to suffer in huge inequality and injustice… and how to fight for change to bring us universal common decency, fairness, liberty, and good lives… and how evil gangs fight back against such change… and the role of the National Security State. Enlightening news reports hidden from you on MSM channels, plus satire, humor, music, system analysis… Media not to miss. Watch, share, discuss, grow, and enjoy!
Stars and channels: CODEPINK, DW Documentary, Moderate Rebels, New Economic Thinking, The Hill, Jimmy Dore, thejuicemedia, Michael Brooks, The Real News Network, and more…
- Satire: Quiet Supremacy
- Song: Living in the Wasteland of the Free **
- Fighters for Change: MLK & Bernie
- Germany reporting on U.S. Poverty
- Big or Small Government in Oligarchy
- The Blue-Red One-Party System (Fascist Patriot Act Renewed)
- Socialist GOP
- Business Aristocracy Discussed
- Change: Mild Tweaking Won’t Work
- Interesting Pre-Election Conversation about Trump
- Capitalism = Man-made Impediments against Living Decent Lives
- U.S. Poverty so Underreported – Talk w/ the Poor People’s Campaign
- World: Bolivia (History before the Coup, Current Coup Situation)
- The #1 Reason for Socialism “Failure”
- World: France Protests against the Precarious Life Today
- Upside Down Lawfulness
- Crumbling Society: Schools
- Humor: U.S. Healthcare an International Joke
1. Satire: Quiet Supremacy
Australia is much like the U.S.:
Honest Government Ad | Quiet Australians ~ thejuicemedia
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-12-08 (23 videos)”
I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. This week’s wakeful video collection starts with impressive songs dedicated to Bernie (revealing a grassroots movement) and ends with a song joining the white and brown people otherwise pitted against each other by the ruling top. In between there are amazing system analyzing and tactics exposing videos (covering both the U.S. and Latin America) such as one that exposes the deadly alliance between the oligarchs and religiously mind-warped people at the bottom, these top and bottom groups joined together to exalt themselves at an awfully utter expense to nations’ peoples humanity’s future. Also new insights on recent events and presidential candidates. And, of course, some stuff to read, too.
Stars and channels: musicians, Chris Hedges, Abby Martin (Empire Files), Krystal Ball (The Hill), The Grayzone, Michael Brooks, Kyle Kulinski (Secular Talk), Jamarl Thomas (revealing why many elderly Blacks support Biden), Democracy Now!, The Real News Network, Medea Benjamin, CODEPINK, Inti Illimani and Quilapayun…
- Bernie Songs ***
- The Deadly Alliance ***
- Hedge Funds Betting on the Coming Recession, Undermined Unions vs Strikes, … **
- Why Some of the Establishment Opposes its Own Member (Trump)
- Corruptician Crookery
- Candidates (Fake Progressive Warren, Tulsi vs Harris, Biden, Trump)
- Murderous Presidents in Power
- Mindset **
- Bolivian Coup: Visiting Bolivia to Find Out
- Brazil Update
- When White & Brown Join
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-11-30 (20 videos)”
Highlights: An excellent (Hedges & Street) discussion over why we need a true people’s party rather than what we now have, a great video on taxing the rich, a clip about the true reason for the Trump impeachment, revealing issues on candidates (Warren, Tulsi, Yang, Bernie), and, and, and… AND much info on last weekend’s coup in Bolivia plus other world issues.
Stars & Channels: BadEmpanada, Breakfast Club, Chris Hedges (On Contact), Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), Democracy Now!, goingundergroundRT, Michael Brooks, Press TV, Secular Talk, Stansberry Research, The Grayzone, Krystal Ball (The Hill), Jimmy Dore, The Rational National, and more…
- Why We Need a True Left Rather than the “D”-Party (Hedges & Street) ***
- The “Democratic” Party Against Medicare for All
- Taxing the Rich Properly ***
- The R-Like D-Party Establishment Bailing out The Banks Instead of Us
- SJW Hypocrisy
- Rich Farts Celebrating Digital Technocracy
- Economic Update: Stocks, Yellow Vest Revolution, Medicare for All
- World: Bolivia’s Fascist/Racist/Colonialist Coup
- World: Brazil’s Bernie, France’s Blue Vests, Britain’s Bernie…
- Murderous Socialism and/or Capitalism (Soviet Union, UK, & U.S. Facts)
- Assange: FINALLY an Australian Discussion
- Laws & Police to Harass People
- The True Reason for the Trump Impeachment
- Candidates: Warren (Mask Off), Andrew Yang (Interview), Tulsi (Medicare for All)
- Bernie Reality
1. Why We Need a True Left Rather than the “D”-Party (Hedges & Street) ***
… one that starts organizing from the ground, allying with people in need, boosting them, and growing a political movement from there rather than bickering about a twittering corrupt president in a totally corrupt upper structure that he is a natural product of.
On Contact: Resistance & the Left with Paul Street ~ RT America (On Contact)
Note: This reminds me of what is happening in West Virginia.
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-11-16 (26 videos)”
I can only hope that a growing number of people today refuses to let themselves be played by bullcrap stories in the media and corrupted party politics. It is only the constant blare about Trump and Ukraine – just as idiotic and designed 100% to meddle with people’s minds while distracting them from real issues – that has pushed me to write this little commentary today.
Let me break it down into a few short questions and answers:
Question 1: Why is Trump’s using government money to hurt the reputation of a potential presidential D-Party candidate a minor issue? Answer: Because we have much bigger issues, and – funny enough – even this tiny issue contains a much bigger element of concern within itself: namely the exposed corruption of the Biden family. Is exposing corruption of government officials and their family member allies really an offense when funded with government money? A rather arguable issue, isn’t it?
Question 2: Why don’t I care about impeaching Trump on the Ukraine affair? Answer: (A) Because he has committed much worse – and much less arguable – offenses that he could be impeached on. What’s the last count I heard of them? Seventeen, maybe? (B) Impeaching him successfully would only get us Mike Pence as President, a nightmare creature probably worse than Trump (which may be why Trump picked him). (C) All the Trump-mania (including impeachment drooling) is being used to distract us from our real issues like democracy, healthcare, and lives worth living. (D) The impeachment process, so slyly constructed on such a minor and highly defeatable issue when so many better ones are looming out there, may not only distract us from actually important issues but even be designed to lock up Bernie Sanders in Senate hearings and thus keep him from campaigning, a truly desirable goal by our corrupt ‘elites’ represented by both major parties.
I recommend we focus on our issues of real importance, and once we have created a real democracy, we indite all our living former presidents and other criminal government officials for their crimes. Impeachment is like a peach. Criminals deserve more than a mere peach for punishment.
|BTW, if the theme (picture) used in this QuickyPinion appealed to you, you should visit the latest publication on The Revolution Continues which swarms with outstanding memes you really shouldn’t miss. 😉
Ending Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to free updates and to share widely critical stuff you encounter here and elsewhere. Also, please lend support if you can. Together we are the change we have been waiting for.
Such cool videos picked up this week! These weekly compilations are really worth sharing. So much wrong today. And so much improvement we can make happen. — Unfortunately, the 31 videos I picked out this week are just too many. I have postponed some for next week. Don’t miss them! 😉
Stars & channels: Bernie Sanders, The Humanist Report, John Spritzler, Be Inspired, TeleSUR, The Real News Network, Richard Wolff, Jimmy Dore, The Zero Hour, Michael Brooks, Ralph Nader, The Hill, LastWeekTonight, Democracy Now!, Redacted Tonight, The Hill, ItHadToBeSaid, and more…
- Bernie (The Role in Life, Money out of Politics, MSM)
- Wage Slavery & The High Cost of Bad Leadership
- Our Manufactured E-Lives: Owned by Commercialism & “Smart” Phones
- Our Junk Economy: Wealth Accumulation by Dispossession
- Addressing Disparity with More of the Same
- No Left & Right: The ‘Elites’ Stick Together
- Inequality System (CEO Kings, Global World Oppression)
- Deified Greed
- Trumpoholics (Impeachable Offenses, Can his Impeachment Succeed?)
- Climate Crisis (Humor, Politics, XR Movement)
- World: Revolutionary Haiti, Uprising Ecuador
- Media: Real News Instead of Blabbermouths
- Why Russiahhh?!? (ahead of all other possible smears & excuses)
- Today’s American Depravity
- School as Prison & Boot Camp: Our Manipulation Starts in the Schools
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-10-13 (24 videos)”