Many issues: how to build deep change and regain democracy, anti-corruption efforts, the crumbling mass media, capitalist fundamentalism, corrupticians, awakening evangelicals (imagine that!!!), a presidential candidate promoting human values over profits, T-impeachment BS and weirdness, #M4A, asking if billionaires should exist, what war profiteering does to us, and three funny videos, as well. The biggest topic this time (6 videos) is the kind of living in our times at different levels of our dungheap society.
Stars & Channels: David Hoffman, Democracy At Work, InsideOut TV, Ralph Nader Radio Hour, Secular Talk, The Grayzone, The Hill, Jimmy Dore, Michael Brooks, RJ Eskow, and several more…
- Movements: How to Build Deep Change and Regain Democracy **
- Corruption: Cenk Uygur’s Anti-Corruption Run for Congress
- Media (Shrinking MSM, The Press Killing Itself)
- Capitalism (Capitalist Fundamentalism, Capitalism Pros & Cons & Libertarians)
- Fascism: Irrationalized Loyalists Promising Violence
- Candidates (Gaslight-Corrupticians, Yang for Human Values, Awakening Evangelicals)
- Trump Impeachment (Establishment Tools, Impeachment Weirdness)
- Medicare for All: Making Sense
- Human Purpose: Should Billionaires Exist?
- Empire: Talking to a Vet
- Living in our Times (Rich or Struggling)
- Humor (US Retirement & Bernie, Our Con Congress, Cartoonish Villains in Politics)
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-12-22 (25 videos)”
Much on how we are being oppressed and kept to suffer in huge inequality and injustice… and how to fight for change to bring us universal common decency, fairness, liberty, and good lives… and how evil gangs fight back against such change… and the role of the National Security State. Enlightening news reports hidden from you on MSM channels, plus satire, humor, music, system analysis… Media not to miss. Watch, share, discuss, grow, and enjoy!
Stars and channels: CODEPINK, DW Documentary, Moderate Rebels, New Economic Thinking, The Hill, Jimmy Dore, thejuicemedia, Michael Brooks, The Real News Network, and more…
- Satire: Quiet Supremacy
- Song: Living in the Wasteland of the Free **
- Fighters for Change: MLK & Bernie
- Germany reporting on U.S. Poverty
- Big or Small Government in Oligarchy
- The Blue-Red One-Party System (Fascist Patriot Act Renewed)
- Socialist GOP
- Business Aristocracy Discussed
- Change: Mild Tweaking Won’t Work
- Interesting Pre-Election Conversation about Trump
- Capitalism = Man-made Impediments against Living Decent Lives
- U.S. Poverty so Underreported – Talk w/ the Poor People’s Campaign
- World: Bolivia (History before the Coup, Current Coup Situation)
- The #1 Reason for Socialism “Failure”
- World: France Protests against the Precarious Life Today
- Upside Down Lawfulness
- Crumbling Society: Schools
- Humor: U.S. Healthcare an International Joke
1. Satire: Quiet Supremacy
Australia is much like the U.S.:
Honest Government Ad | Quiet Australians ~ thejuicemedia
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-12-08 (23 videos)”
I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. This week’s wakeful video collection starts with impressive songs dedicated to Bernie (revealing a grassroots movement) and ends with a song joining the white and brown people otherwise pitted against each other by the ruling top. In between there are amazing system analyzing and tactics exposing videos (covering both the U.S. and Latin America) such as one that exposes the deadly alliance between the oligarchs and religiously mind-warped people at the bottom, these top and bottom groups joined together to exalt themselves at an awfully utter expense to nations’ peoples humanity’s future. Also new insights on recent events and presidential candidates. And, of course, some stuff to read, too.
Stars and channels: musicians, Chris Hedges, Abby Martin (Empire Files), Krystal Ball (The Hill), The Grayzone, Michael Brooks, Kyle Kulinski (Secular Talk), Jamarl Thomas (revealing why many elderly Blacks support Biden), Democracy Now!, The Real News Network, Medea Benjamin, CODEPINK, Inti Illimani and Quilapayun…
- Bernie Songs ***
- The Deadly Alliance ***
- Hedge Funds Betting on the Coming Recession, Undermined Unions vs Strikes, … **
- Why Some of the Establishment Opposes its Own Member (Trump)
- Corruptician Crookery
- Candidates (Fake Progressive Warren, Tulsi vs Harris, Biden, Trump)
- Murderous Presidents in Power
- Mindset **
- Bolivian Coup: Visiting Bolivia to Find Out
- Brazil Update
- When White & Brown Join
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-11-30 (20 videos)”
Highlights: An excellent (Hedges & Street) discussion over why we need a true people’s party rather than what we now have, a great video on taxing the rich, a clip about the true reason for the Trump impeachment, revealing issues on candidates (Warren, Tulsi, Yang, Bernie), and, and, and… AND much info on last weekend’s coup in Bolivia plus other world issues.
Stars & Channels: BadEmpanada, Breakfast Club, Chris Hedges (On Contact), Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), Democracy Now!, goingundergroundRT, Michael Brooks, Press TV, Secular Talk, Stansberry Research, The Grayzone, Krystal Ball (The Hill), Jimmy Dore, The Rational National, and more…
- Why We Need a True Left Rather than the “D”-Party (Hedges & Street) ***
- The “Democratic” Party Against Medicare for All
- Taxing the Rich Properly ***
- The R-Like D-Party Establishment Bailing out The Banks Instead of Us
- SJW Hypocrisy
- Rich Farts Celebrating Digital Technocracy
- Economic Update: Stocks, Yellow Vest Revolution, Medicare for All
- World: Bolivia’s Fascist/Racist/Colonialist Coup
- World: Brazil’s Bernie, France’s Blue Vests, Britain’s Bernie…
- Murderous Socialism and/or Capitalism (Soviet Union, UK, & U.S. Facts)
- Assange: FINALLY an Australian Discussion
- Laws & Police to Harass People
- The True Reason for the Trump Impeachment
- Candidates: Warren (Mask Off), Andrew Yang (Interview), Tulsi (Medicare for All)
- Bernie Reality
1. Why We Need a True Left Rather than the “D”-Party (Hedges & Street) ***
… one that starts organizing from the ground, allying with people in need, boosting them, and growing a political movement from there rather than bickering about a twittering corrupt president in a totally corrupt upper structure that he is a natural product of.
On Contact: Resistance & the Left with Paul Street ~ RT America (On Contact)
Note: This reminds me of what is happening in West Virginia.
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-11-16 (26 videos)”
I can only hope that a growing number of people today refuses to let themselves be played by bullcrap stories in the media and corrupted party politics. It is only the constant blare about Trump and Ukraine – just as idiotic and designed 100% to meddle with people’s minds while distracting them from real issues – that has pushed me to write this little commentary today.
Let me break it down into a few short questions and answers:
Question 1: Why is Trump’s using government money to hurt the reputation of a potential presidential D-Party candidate a minor issue? Answer: Because we have much bigger issues, and – funny enough – even this tiny issue contains a much bigger element of concern within itself: namely the exposed corruption of the Biden family. Is exposing corruption of government officials and their family member allies really an offense when funded with government money? A rather arguable issue, isn’t it?
Question 2: Why don’t I care about impeaching Trump on the Ukraine affair? Answer: (A) Because he has committed much worse – and much less arguable – offenses that he could be impeached on. What’s the last count I heard of them? Seventeen, maybe? (B) Impeaching him successfully would only get us Mike Pence as President, a nightmare creature probably worse than Trump (which may be why Trump picked him). (C) All the Trump-mania (including impeachment drooling) is being used to distract us from our real issues like democracy, healthcare, and lives worth living. (D) The impeachment process, so slyly constructed on such a minor and highly defeatable issue when so many better ones are looming out there, may not only distract us from actually important issues but even be designed to lock up Bernie Sanders in Senate hearings and thus keep him from campaigning, a truly desirable goal by our corrupt ‘elites’ represented by both major parties.
I recommend we focus on our issues of real importance, and once we have created a real democracy, we indite all our living former presidents and other criminal government officials for their crimes. Impeachment is like a peach. Criminals deserve more than a mere peach for punishment.
|BTW, if the theme (picture) used in this QuickyPinion appealed to you, you should visit the latest publication on The Revolution Continues which swarms with outstanding memes you really shouldn’t miss. 😉
Ending Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to free updates and to share widely critical stuff you encounter here and elsewhere. Also, please lend support if you can. Together we are the change we have been waiting for.
Such cool videos picked up this week! These weekly compilations are really worth sharing. So much wrong today. And so much improvement we can make happen. — Unfortunately, the 31 videos I picked out this week are just too many. I have postponed some for next week. Don’t miss them! 😉
Stars & channels: Bernie Sanders, The Humanist Report, John Spritzler, Be Inspired, TeleSUR, The Real News Network, Richard Wolff, Jimmy Dore, The Zero Hour, Michael Brooks, Ralph Nader, The Hill, LastWeekTonight, Democracy Now!, Redacted Tonight, The Hill, ItHadToBeSaid, and more…
- Bernie (The Role in Life, Money out of Politics, MSM)
- Wage Slavery & The High Cost of Bad Leadership
- Our Manufactured E-Lives: Owned by Commercialism & “Smart” Phones
- Our Junk Economy: Wealth Accumulation by Dispossession
- Addressing Disparity with More of the Same
- No Left & Right: The ‘Elites’ Stick Together
- Inequality System (CEO Kings, Global World Oppression)
- Deified Greed
- Trumpoholics (Impeachable Offenses, Can his Impeachment Succeed?)
- Climate Crisis (Humor, Politics, XR Movement)
- World: Revolutionary Haiti, Uprising Ecuador
- Media: Real News Instead of Blabbermouths
- Why Russiahhh?!? (ahead of all other possible smears & excuses)
- Today’s American Depravity
- School as Prison & Boot Camp: Our Manipulation Starts in the Schools
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-10-13 (24 videos)”
You probably heard last week of these news. When I myself heard of the case where asylum applicants (refugees) at our southern border are being told to drink water out of the toilet, I couldn’t help but think that human beings put in detention with your and my tax dollars are being treated like dogs. Not like beloved family dogs. Like detested street dogs.
And why are they treated that way? I think I know why. It’s because many of us working people in the U.S. are also being treated like dogs. Low wages, no job security, no benefits, no healthcare, no life worth living, no future, no dignity, and no liberty other than to go income-less or switch between employers all of whom treat us like dogs. And when we get angry, one of our evil masters comes around and tells us it’s not him and his buddies who are responsible for how they treat us. No, its a group of brown dogs who have an even lower status than us. They are responsible for everything that’s wrong; so let’s go and attack them. Continue reading “Treating People Like Dogs”
Not to overlook: The commentaries on the video clips are worth reading and discussing.
Note: Please share, so more of us will catch this video compilation that took a lot of time searching and previewing to make — a labor of love so that people strapped for time won’t miss those worthwhile videos. Another reason to share: some folks aren’t good at finding worthwhile videos on the Internet, instead watching silly videos or the establishments’ cable “news”.
List of topics:
- AOC (Money in Politics, Medicare for All)
- Financially Gouged American Lives
- Automation in Capitalism
- Socialism: 21st Century vs the Past
- Oligarchy (esp. the close-knit Global Superclass)
- World: Venezuelan Coup, Yellow Vests, U.S.‘s Al Qaeda, Russiahhhh, Israel
- Net Neutrality Update
- Pseudoscience in Politics (a bit entertaining)
- Abusive Policing from the Top
- The BS of Incremental Politics
- Mental Prostitution: Society & Politics Based on Lies
I. AOC (Money in Politics, Medicare for All)
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC) exposes Money in Politics, and the fellows in the bribed system AGREE!
(Note: If the video linked above gets deleted, you may search the Internet for the title: “AOC Masterfully Breaks Down How Money Affects Politics”)
Continue reading “Political Awakening Video Weekend 02-10-2019 (17 videos)”
Especially the first video you should not miss. It sets the standard for our awareness (and can hopefully be life changing for those whose awareness is still lagging behind). We need to quickly become more aware of the severe flaws and possible changes of our system. Stars: Guy McPherson, Abby Martin, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Jill Stein, Chris Hedges, Jimmy Dore, Stef Zamorano, Ron Placone, … oh and Bernie, and many more…
- The End of the World (why we need to act!)
- Mentality (L-R duping, Mr. Rogers’ vision)
- Documentaries (debt slavery, Left-Behind America)
- Land of the Captured, Home of the Debt Slaves
- The Rich & their Lapdogs
- Capitalist Entitlement
- Bernie Questioning Powerfully
- Empire Growing
- Media War
- Trump’s Wall of Absurdity
- Pressuring Politicians (AOC)
- People’s Movement (incl. the Sunrise Movement)
- World: Protests Arising All Over
Continue reading “Political Awakening Video Weekend 01-19-2019 (22 videos)”
Read the brief descriptions and pick the videos to watch and make your ears flutter. Political awakening and education of the first tier. Share widely and subscribe to notifications, so you don’t miss future ones.
Stars: Paul Jay, Cornel West, Richard Wolff, Harriet Fraad, Chris Hedges, Nick Braña, Abby Martin, Brian Becker, Jimmy Dore & Co, Thom Hartmann, Debbie Lusignan, Ron Placone, Kyle Kulinski (“Secular Talk”), Marc Steiner, Bill Black, Mike Papantonio (“America’s Lawyer”), Jamarl Thomas, and more.
Topics range from corruption through our thieving economy and rigged politics, actual (not fake) election fraud, fake news (Putin/Russia), a cure for both Trump Derangement Syndrome and Trump Denial Sundrome, as well as successful soundbite debating, to deep thoughts on what it means to be human, political humor, and the dawn of the People’s Party.
At the very least, don’t miss the final three: Cornel West’s profound speech, Jimmy Dore & Co’s humorous stage performance, and a conversation between none other than truth teller Chris Hedges and (future president) Nick Braña! 🙂
Continue reading “Political Awakening Video Weekend 08-12-2018 (17 videos)”