Many issues: how to build deep change and regain democracy, anti-corruption efforts, the crumbling mass media, capitalist fundamentalism, corrupticians, awakening evangelicals (imagine that!!!), a presidential candidate promoting human values over profits, T-impeachment BS and weirdness, #M4A, asking if billionaires should exist, what war profiteering does to us, and three funny videos, as well. The biggest topic this time (6 videos) is the kind of living in our times at different levels of our dungheap society.
Stars & Channels: David Hoffman, Democracy At Work, InsideOut TV, Ralph Nader Radio Hour, Secular Talk, The Grayzone, The Hill, Jimmy Dore, Michael Brooks, RJ Eskow, and several more…
- Movements: How to Build Deep Change and Regain Democracy **
- Corruption: Cenk Uygur’s Anti-Corruption Run for Congress
- Media (Shrinking MSM, The Press Killing Itself)
- Capitalism (Capitalist Fundamentalism, Capitalism Pros & Cons & Libertarians)
- Fascism: Irrationalized Loyalists Promising Violence
- Candidates (Gaslight-Corrupticians, Yang for Human Values, Awakening Evangelicals)
- Trump Impeachment (Establishment Tools, Impeachment Weirdness)
- Medicare for All: Making Sense
- Human Purpose: Should Billionaires Exist?
- Empire: Talking to a Vet
- Living in our Times (Rich or Struggling)
- Humor (US Retirement & Bernie, Our Con Congress, Cartoonish Villains in Politics)
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-12-22 (25 videos)”
Much on the global rich ‘elite’ ruining our country (the U.S.) and other countries, currently outright mauling Latin America again; its war on justice & free press; and Saudi Arabia’s terror regime. Also one of capitalism’s built-in flaws. Also Bernie’s chances in the general election and a really interesting conversation with Andrew Yang on the almighty dollar. Also the R&D dog and pony show in Congress.
Stars & Channels: Democracy At Work, DMRegister, Kim Iversen, PBS NewsHour, redfish, Secular Talk, The Grayzone, The Hill, Jimmy Dore, thejuicemedia (“Honest Government Ad”), The Real News Network, RJ Eskow, and more…
- Satire: Nice Neoliberal Christmas Vacation Spot
- Our War Criminals (and their war on justice & free press)
- Our “Great” Sh*t Economy (with 44% earning ~$18,00)
- Monopoly & Disasters built into Capitalism
- The Evil Global Elite Playing with our Heads & Lives
- Police-Mafia (police state for profit)
- Candidates: Bernie’s Chances & Andrew Yang on the Almighty Dollar
- The Dog and Pony Show in Congress
- World: Insights on Bolivia, Chile, El Salvador, Saudi Arabia
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-12-15 (18 videos)”
Chris Hedges: Maintaining US Empire is bipartisan ~ RT America
By now, a growing number of Americans have become aware of how our intended democracy has become undermined by Big Money and turned into a sham where voter participation is essentially blocked by a twin party tyranny of the R- and D-Party, both working exclusively for the rich and their corporations, think tanks, and an army of 42,000+ registered lobbyists (plus many more unregistered ones) while dangling billionaire puppets in front of us as “our” candidates, excluding true people’s representatives from our ballots or rigging the elections when one does make it on the ballots. Some of us fight for honest candidates or try to take over one of these corrupt major parties from within (always failed, so far), fight for a new party that really represents us, or are even awake enough to fight against the massive election fraud committed by both major parties.
But an issue still often overlooked or smeared as “conspiracy theories” is an evil bureaucracy that also rules us, commits crimes in our name, and is unaccountable because even when we do manage to elect trustworthy representatives into Congress or the White House (or state and local governments), our various bureaucratic institutions are kingdoms of their own whose bosses are not elected, at best appointed by elected officials, but even then generally independent from those as these bureaucratic bosses have no term limits while our elected officials do. And even when the very top bosses are replaced by elected officials, they tend to be or later become lobbyists for the corporations they should regulate rather than serve, so they benefit from term limits and are even more reliably driven into the control by billionaires and their corporations – rather than being restrained by term limits – just like our term limited elected officials. (One reason why term limits aren’t really helpful to democracy, which makes the recent smear of Bolivia’s elected president as a “dictator” because he didn’t accept unconstitutional term limits in Bolivia a bit ironic — and sad, of course, when one looks at the violent mass murders and threats committed by his “political” opposition that is running a racist and fascist coup with support or even organized by OUR unaccountable bureaucratic bosses). Continue reading “Unaccountable U.S. Government Agencies”
An amazing number of brilliant women made fantastic arguments and analyses this week. Don’t miss them nor the also insightful men in these 22 outstanding videos treating what’s wrong and how to make change.
Stars and channels: Krystal Ball, Naomi Klein, Jane Fonda, Jill Stein, Bernie, Richard Wolff, Taya Graham (The Real News Network), John Spritzler, The Rational National, The Michael Brooks Show, Jimmy Dore, Gayle McLaughlin (the California Progressive Alliance), Harriet Fraad, Politics and Prose, Aaron Glantz, Democracy Now!, Ralph Nader, Steven Greenhouse, Nick Hanauer, and more.
- #MfA: Universal Healthcare for Liberty
- Risks for All, Not Just Investors
- Police Crimes: Our Dungeon & Dragon Society
- Let’s Have No Government by and for Criminals
- Bernie (Reviews, Movement, Track Record, Market vs Society)
- Bernie & Tulsi Combo: Might it Landslide the Nation?
- Corporatists and Oligarchs Looking for Another “D” Puppet
- Organizing Outside of Political Parties
- The Source and Success of Racism
- Humor: The ‘Elites’ Crying When We Call Out their Corruption
- The Twin Party Tyranny Blocking Representation of the People
- Panel: Naomi Klein & Jane Fonda – Sunrise, Climate, & Humanity
- Banksters: The Then & Now Real Estate Raid
- Indigenous Dealing with California Wildfires
- Immigration & Border: Many Victims are Native Americans
- American Past, Present, & Future & Comparison w/ Other Nations
- SCOTUS, The Achilles Heal of Democracy
- A 0.1%er Getting Some of the Wrongness
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-10-26 (22 videos)”
In the aftermath of the recent ICE raids and the outrage on both sides (one legit, the other absurd) some reasonable thoughts finally emerged. Thoughts everyone should mull over. The following video presents some of them and my commentary below goes further:
11 Year Old Girl Tearfully Pleas For Father’s Release From ICE Custody
The Majority Report w/ Sam Seder
That terrible government official in the shared video above (someone I admit to call an oligarchy pig in the back of my mind) speaks of “criminal search warrants”. I must ask: How the heck do we, the people, let these power peddling corrupticians get away with criminalizing misdemeanors and labeling people as illegal? How can any honest and morally upstanding person put entering a country without a visa on the same level with committing murder, rape, or child kidnapping (the latter done by the same “police” forces who go after this supposed “crime”)? Continue reading “Mississippi, ICE, ISIS, “Illegal Aliens” – And Some Rational Thoughts”
Twenty of the best videos published and found this week, many especially useful in advancing our mindset, understanding what is really going on in our rigged system, and the directional change we – the people – can and must take. The official reality we have been taught is not very real, and underneath attractive varnish dark secrets hide. And we are much closer to the change we long for than we realize. If only we step out of our box. Many stars in this week’s compilation you have never seen or heard of before. A lot of new stuff to discover. And it starts out with a great satire!
- Satire: The Two-Party One-Party System
- Deep Insight: The New Deal’s Secret
- News: The Toilet Toast
- Debates: Debate Rigging
- Surveillance & Censorship
- Bernie: Why & How Attacked by the Mass Media
- Bernie on Iran, SA, and Warmongering Lies
- Capitalism: Why & How our Jobs Screw Us
- Revolutions Getting Hijacked
- Connectedness: Conservative Learning and Turning
- Woke: A Former Right-Wing Reagan Official Turning on Capitalism
- Woke: Another Right-Winger Getting DEPROGRAMMED
- Woke: Our Self-Silencing Culture
- Mohammed, Christ, and Buddha: Were they Theologists or Socialist Revolutionairies?
I. Satire: The Two-Party One-Party System
… and the waste-your-vote-by-voting-for-what-you-want myth reflected in Australia:
(Note: If the video linked above gets deleted, you may search the Internet for thejuicemedia and the title: “Honest Government Ad | Preferential Voting”)
Continue reading “Woke Video Weekend 2019-07-07 (20 videos)”
Another compilation of informative recent videos on many topics, with an emphasis on the growing oppression from the Internet and AI, the control of our minds by the media & social media and twin-party tyranny, details of the UBI, 5 presidential candidates incl. a deep dig into Andrew Yang, the truth behind the Russiagate BS, and our War Culture.
Top stars: Noam Chomsky, Chris Hedges, Jimmy Dore, Tulsi Gabbard, AOC…
- Internet (Chomsky): The Terminator is Coming
- Jesse Ventura: Oppression via IT
- Chomsky: The R&D Oligarchy (and the “Dem’s” Gift for Trump)
- Chomsky: Democracy
- Economy: Good Question & AI
- UBI: Digging Deeper into it & Andrew Yang
- Chris Hedges & Aaron Mate on Russiaaahhhgate
- Russiaaahhh: Who Cast it as the Bogeyman
- Tulsi: on the Russiagate BS & our War Culture
- Candidates: Jerk Biden, Mike Gravel, Marianne Williamson
- Media War: Another Trick How They Deny us the Truth
- World & Media: Consistent Underreporting of the Yellow Vests
- World: Landslide Vote in the Ukraine
- War: U.S. = #1 in Murdering Civilians
Continue reading “Political Awakening Video Weekend 04-28-2019 (22 videos)”
This weekly post specializes on collecting the best videos of the week at least some of which you may have missed being busy working or studying. Sometimes older ones, like documentaries, are also shared. But with so much amazing stuff happening as right now, it’s all recent stuff. Some of the main characters this week: Bernie Sanders, Chris Hedges, Jimmy Door, AOC, Richard Wolff, Jill Stein, Lee Camp, Julian Assange, Graham Elwood, THR, just to mention a few.
- Bernie on FOX: Wow!
- Medicare for All: How Bernie will Pay
- The Dem-Rep Collusion – Past, Present, & 2020
(understanding how the twin-party tyranny mauls us)
- Economic Update: Two Top-Notch Episodes Not to Miss!
(distraction from above, marginalizing the victims, fighting back from below, Venezuelan historic resistance, presidents, banks, employers vs employees, false work ethos…)
- The Assange Conspiracy
(incl. his awesome achievements vital for democracy, the reasons behind his persecution, and the current war on truth)
- AOC – Is She Real, Our Priorities, Green New Deal…
I. Bernie on FOX: Wow!
(Note: If the video linked above gets deleted, you may search the Internet for the title: “Wall Street Terrified After Bernie Crushes On Fox — The Political Vigilante”)
Just remember, friends, that we must go way beyond a single political candidate. The presidency is not enough.
Continue reading “Political Awakening Video Weekend 04-21-2019 (20 videos)”
Nobody should miss this one: a sequel to yesterday’s Video Weekend and a really precious two hour talk by investigative journalist and articulate activist Chris Hedges that reveals a LOT, really a lot! Since most of us can only make time to listen to such a long speech on weekends – if we are even lucky enough to get weekends off from our ever worsening wage slavery, that is – I am sharing it today as part B of this video weekend. This speech that goes over so many things really deserves a special place.
XVII. Deep Insights
… delivered by Chris Hedges (incl. the pending giant economic crash and likely billionaire-financed rise of Nazi-America):
(Note: If the video linked above gets deleted, you may search the Internet the title: “Chris Hedges: “The useful idiots have taken over.” (11-3-2018)”)
Continue reading “Political Video Weekend 11-17-2018, Part B (Truly Far-Reaching Deepest Insights from Chris Hedges)”
So, now that the results from the midterms are in, was there a blue wave? Was there a progressive takeover of the “Democratic” Party? (Psst… the answer to both is no. But let’s get into how to make real change.)
|Note: The label “progressive” here stands for pro-people, anti-oligarchy, good lives for all instead of demons ruling us.
O.K., let’s get started answering these questions and drawing important conclusions… Continue reading “Get Smart: The Real Lessons from the 2018 Midterms”