Summary: Insights on our Economy and Oligarchy and worthwhile data and thoughts about COVID-19.
Stars and channels: Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), Max Blumenthal on the The Jimmy Dore Show, Eleanor Goldfield interviewed by Chris Hedges (On Contact), Erica Payne (founder of “Patriotic Millionaires”) interviewed on the Ralph Nader Radio Hour, Medlife Crisis, Motivation Madness, Sam Bailey, The Real News Network, Noam Chomsky, The Grayzone, The Laura Flanders Show, and more.
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2021-02-14 (16 videos)”
- Insightful Economic News & Documentary (Richard Wolff)
- Comedic Movie Office Space Reviewed Regarding our Workplace Alienation
- Why The Money Flood of 2008 and 2020 Did NOT Cause Inflation nor an Economic Boost
- Insights: Oligarchy, Calamities, Deflected People, Capitol Storm, U.S. vs China…
- Our Corporatist Neo-Feudalism Becoming Ever More Out in the Open
- Some Insights on West Virginia
- “Patriotic Millionaires” Org Proposing Rich Tax
- Rational Middle Ground of COVID Opinions
- Rational Thoughts and Insights on COVID
- COVID-19 Deaths Possibly Exaggerated? And why Different in Different Countries?
- Richard Wolff on The Real Reason Why Lockdowns against Covid-19 are Opposed
- Worker Co-Ops Dealing with Pandemic (Saving Businesses and Jobs)
- Neoliberal Plague: Noam Chomsky Comparing Corona to Polio…
- World: Ecuador – People Standing Up When Squeezed to Much
- Growing Social Unrest in the U.S.
- Thoughts on an Economy for the Many not Just the Few
If you have time on weekends to rest on a couch and watch movies, sports, or interesting news shows on TV – being offered mostly crap (and Bill Moyers sadly being gone by now) – this weekly video compilation is a perfect alternative bringing us bright insights into our corrupt corporate rule and how we can fight to take back our stolen world and repair our racketeered lives. It’s mostly a collection of many of the best videos released online during the week. Stars today: Bernie, Tulsi, Chris Hedges, Ralph Nader, Stephanie Kelton, John Spritzler, Russell Brand, Nick Braña, Niko House, Richard Wolff, Lee Camp, Jimmy Dore, Abby Martin, Kyle Kulinski, Mike Figueredo, The Juice Media (great satire!), and more.
- Linking Up Globalism, Corporatism, Consumerism, and the Loss of Liberty & Democracy
- The Oligarchy’s Tool of Antisemitism and Boogeymen
- [d]emocratic Populism as Antidote to Nationalist Populism
- War On the Corporate State ***
- Debunking Some USSR Myths
- Debunking the Economic Recovery Myth
- American Concentration Camps (and Immoral Lawyers)
- The Dangerous Right-Wing
- RdtTnt: Data on Iran & Immigration “Crisis”
- JD: A Bit More on Iran
- Documentaries on the Secret New Aristocracy
- Internet Corporations Taking over the World, Example: Google
- Tulsi on Our Middle-East Wars & False Ally
- Better Political Debate Answers
- RN: (1) Alternative to Rapacious Banking…
- Money, Money, Money (Student Debt Cancellation)
- Satire: Our Mirror Down Under
Continue reading “Woke Video Weekend 2019-06-30 (20 videos)”