For others short on time, here is another weekly share of cool videos dealing with our issues. Major ones handled this time: unethical cultural & systemic flaws hurting us and building mentality and a people’s movement to fix these issues. Also part 5 of the series on making affordable housing possible (more critical than ever due to the looming mass evictions).
Stars & channels: “Honest Government Ad” (thejuicemedia), The Nomad Economist, Chris Hedges, Jimmy Dore, mediasanctuary, Second Thought, Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), Movement for a People’s Party, Ralph Nader Radio Hour, and more.
- Government Ads: Brainwashing the Public
- Current Economy (and Civil War Fear) Summarized
- Being Ethical (Hear, hear, liberals and cons!)
- Chris Hedges: The Politics of Cultural Despair
- Growing Awareness vs Stubborn Blinders in the U.S.
- Summary of Media Oligarchy
- Minor Reforms Don’t Make Capitalism Good and Safe
- The People’s Party Talks Are Much Better than the Twin Party Debates
- Talk with Rep. of Patriotic Millionaires | Trump’s Coup-Style Law Breaking
- Latest National Call of the People’s Party
- The Process of Foreclosure Sales
- Bank-Owned Foreclosures Can be More Affordable
- Evaluating Prices
- Lots of Troubles & Risks with Foreclosures & Tax Deed Sales
- How to Find a Good Realtor (usually paid for by the seller, I heard, btw!)
- Another Risk when Buying a House
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-11-01 (18 videos)”
|Best subscribe and share with others, so the efforts I make can serve enough people. (I lack time for social media) Thanks. 🙂|