Many issues: how to build deep change and regain democracy, anti-corruption efforts, the crumbling mass media, capitalist fundamentalism, corrupticians, awakening evangelicals (imagine that!!!), a presidential candidate promoting human values over profits, T-impeachment BS and weirdness, #M4A, asking if billionaires should exist, what war profiteering does to us, and three funny videos, as well. The biggest topic this time (6 videos) is the kind of living in our times at different levels of our dungheap society.
Stars & Channels: David Hoffman, Democracy At Work, InsideOut TV, Ralph Nader Radio Hour, Secular Talk, The Grayzone, The Hill, Jimmy Dore, Michael Brooks, RJ Eskow, and several more…
- Movements: How to Build Deep Change and Regain Democracy **
- Corruption: Cenk Uygur’s Anti-Corruption Run for Congress
- Media (Shrinking MSM, The Press Killing Itself)
- Capitalism (Capitalist Fundamentalism, Capitalism Pros & Cons & Libertarians)
- Fascism: Irrationalized Loyalists Promising Violence
- Candidates (Gaslight-Corrupticians, Yang for Human Values, Awakening Evangelicals)
- Trump Impeachment (Establishment Tools, Impeachment Weirdness)
- Medicare for All: Making Sense
- Human Purpose: Should Billionaires Exist?
- Empire: Talking to a Vet
- Living in our Times (Rich or Struggling)
- Humor (US Retirement & Bernie, Our Con Congress, Cartoonish Villains in Politics)