Summary: lots of good videos found this week again. Especially good reports and thoughts about capitalism, socialism, our current troubles, and making positive change. Also Medicare depth.
Request: Please share with others. I, for example, can no longer share on Facebook, having been locked out of my account.
Stars and channels: Democracy At Work with Richard Wolff and Harriet Fraad, Ralph Nader Radio Hour (with Kip Sullivan), DW News, Chris Hedges On Contact (with Gail Eisnitz the Chief Investigator for the Humane Farming Association), Bad Faith (with Paula Jean Swearengin), CCCSpringfield, NonCompete, Breaking Points with Krystal and Saagar, The Jimmy Dore Show
- Eco Update: Billionaires Grabbing Towns, Lost Jobs, U.S. Decline, & Socialism Versions **
- Oligarchy-Caused American Depression & Hopes to Bring Back the American Dream ***
- The Tragedy of Ex-Socialist Nations (and why they went ex) **
- Decades of Corporate Assault on Medicare (and Now Spiking) ***
- Interesting Media Mix of Honesty with Weird Aim Shift
- COVID: Conversation with Biomedical Scientists Arguing for Different COVID Deal
- Terrible Torturous Meat Industry (very depressing!)
- Insider Report on Political Corruption (D Party)
- Mentality & Culture: People Getting as Evil as Permitted
- Thoughts about American People’s Manipulated Mindset (by an American)
- Hope Felt by One American
- Nice Protest (we need such ourselves)