Biden… Why so many senile votes for this senile candidate? Well, maybe because Frank Sinatra was not on the ballot.
More seriously, how could Biden surge? Well,…:
- Many voters still don’t know when they are facing a crook.
- A lot of voter suppression and vote count tampering is the common practice in our current United States of Aristocracy.
- PLUS the corrupt rulership of the “D” party had planned for this kind of Super Tuesday all along by having many oligarchy-loyal candidates run to split the votes thus to ensure a contested or brokered party convention and to pool votes of non-Bernie supporters behind a single corrupt candidate at critical times like the Super Tuesday by a well-timed drop-out (e.g. Pete Butti-Gig) while keeping fake-progressive candidates (think especially: Warren) on the ballots at least through Super Tuesday to reduce Bernie’s votes at the same time.
So, do we have to accept the D Party’s rigging? Not when we have finally awoken. Is the R Party a suitable alternative? No. It’s been corrupted long ago, too. Great harm has been done by both parties, and we have our democracy blocked by these two major parties which control the electoral process and work for the robber billionaire oligarchy in return for bribes, graft, and gravy trains.
That’s why we need to seriously consider building a new party, a true people’s party ruled from the bottom rather than the top; and why we need to build a people’s movement like back in the 18th century when a movement fueled the 1st American Revolution and attempted to create a democracy, a project that WE must now finally finish in a (hopefully political rather than violent) 2nd American Revolution.
Continue reading “QuickyPinion on Super Tuesday 2020”
Major videos you shouldn’t miss, especially on these three main issues: (1) the D-Party’s developing 2020 primaries fraud and need for a people’s political revolution, (2) the healthcare profiteers’ “choice” fraud to rob you blind and oppose Medicare for All, and (3) the insanely huge and growing income and wealth inequality that turns our entire world into one gigantic fraud. Some are highly emotional. Share those you can with those who need.
Stars & Channels: Bernie, Tulsi, Legacy Zero, Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), Jimmy Dore, Lee Camp, Redacted Tonight, The Hill, RJ Eskow, LastWeekTonight, The Real News Network, The Hill, Toronto Star, Secular Talk, Kim Iversen, UBIVisuals, The Young Turks, New Economic Thinking, …
- Life by Human Spirit
- Nevada Victory – Finally the Numbers we Need
- The 2020 Election Fraud is Under Way
- Healthcare: Profiteering “Choice” Fraud vs Healthcare for All
- Housing: Owned by the Lords
- Injustice Society: Neoliberalism = Political Capitalism
- Candidates & Campaigns (Bernie, Tulsi, Bloomberg, Cheating…)
- News (Trump’s Silly Wall, Terrible GOP Budget, War for Profit…)
- Wealth & Income Inequality (evilly insane levels nowadays)
- Economic Update
- The Debate Theater about the Old New Deal
- Humor: Jimmy Dore Tour on D-Dem Flip
1. Life by Human Spirit
Charlie Chaplin’s amazing speech for humanity coupled with modern video footage, all the more touching:
You, The People | Bernie 2020 ~ Legacy Zero
(If it gets deleted, maybe try this Effbook link where it was also stored: https://www.facebook.com/patrick.lindsey.372/videos/10223095271469714/)
A reminder: In his last phase of life, Charlie Chaplin was exiled from the U.S. and had to die abroad. Our horrible masters have been taking over our country and world for generations. You can read his amazing speech (and a little about it) here: https://www.charliechaplin.com/en/synopsis/articles/29-The-Great-Dictator-s-Speech
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-02-23 (19 videos)”
A weekend review of what happened in the Iowa Caucus this week and how our “democracy” gets commonly rigged these days and a little on what to do about it:
|Side note: Since I am not making a living by these postings (despite an option to donate or ‘tip’), I can rarely find time to post during the week. Hence this segment covering what I would have liked to post about earlier this week was going to become part of the Wakeful Video Weekend compilation. However, this would make the number of videos in that posting overly super-yuuuuge. So, today I am posting twice.
Continue reading “Iowagate (Feb. 2020)”
Another week’s collection of great videos for political awakening. Loads of info on our rigged democracy and suggestions for a real one. Exposure of the corrupt oligarchy and puppet media. And breaking out of our mental prisons.
Stars and channels: Chris Hedges, Nick Braña, Kim Iversen, Francesca Fiorentini (Newsbroke), Kyle Kulinski (Secular Talk), PDRBoston, The Real News Network, Christo Aivalis, Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), The Michael Brooks Show, Thought Slime, The Jimmy Dore Show, The School of Life, John Spritzler, and more.
- Movement for a People’s Party (MPP)
- Democracy: Our Fake Democracy from Above, Real Democracy from the Bottom
- Toxic Political Partisanship
- America’s & Israel’s Breeding of Savagery
- Peaceful Revolution: Learning from Scandinavia
- Our Real Problem (Culture/Mentality)
- Economy: Fake Booming Economy & Working Class History, Present, & Future
- Police Corruption: Our Taxes Used to Silence Victims
- Uplifting Bernie Discussion
- The “Liberal” Mind Prison
- Media War on the People (Anti-Medicare & Pro-Trump/Pro-Oligarchy)
- How We Lie to Ourselves (Psychological Insight)
- Egalitarian Movement for Democracy
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-08-24 (20 videos)”
Once again a great alternative to pointless cable news and entertainment for this weekend. Great videos on politics and economics helping us to become more informed and able to fight for much needed change.
- Rational Push for Change (A Must Hear) ***
- Government Money Spent Wisely or Not
- Public Enemy Billionaires #1
- Immigration: The Rulers Playing us Against Each Other
- Bernie: Once Again Impressing the Lost
- Medicare for All: The Private Insurance False Flag
- Media: Public Brainwash
- Economics: Profit vs Prosperity | Democratic Socialism
- Fascism: Right-Wing Identity Politics & Terrorism
- The Greed Culture
- World: Yellow Vests Update
- Empire: U.S. Starves Venezuela
- Elections: U.S.A-Gate & Our Fake Elections
- The D-Party: Terror Oligarchy | “Moderate” Dems | Obama
- Humor: Nick Brana in Comedy
- Building a People’s State Government ***
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-08-17 (25 videos)”
If you have time on weekends to rest on a couch and watch movies, sports, or interesting news shows on TV – being offered mostly crap (and Bill Moyers sadly being gone by now) – this weekly video compilation is a perfect alternative bringing us bright insights into our corrupt corporate rule and how we can fight to take back our stolen world and repair our racketeered lives. It’s mostly a collection of many of the best videos released online during the week. Stars today: Bernie, Tulsi, Chris Hedges, Ralph Nader, Stephanie Kelton, John Spritzler, Russell Brand, Nick Braña, Niko House, Richard Wolff, Lee Camp, Jimmy Dore, Abby Martin, Kyle Kulinski, Mike Figueredo, The Juice Media (great satire!), and more.
- Linking Up Globalism, Corporatism, Consumerism, and the Loss of Liberty & Democracy
- The Oligarchy’s Tool of Antisemitism and Boogeymen
- [d]emocratic Populism as Antidote to Nationalist Populism
- War On the Corporate State ***
- Debunking Some USSR Myths
- Debunking the Economic Recovery Myth
- American Concentration Camps (and Immoral Lawyers)
- The Dangerous Right-Wing
- RdtTnt: Data on Iran & Immigration “Crisis”
- JD: A Bit More on Iran
- Documentaries on the Secret New Aristocracy
- Internet Corporations Taking over the World, Example: Google
- Tulsi on Our Middle-East Wars & False Ally
- Better Political Debate Answers
- RN: (1) Alternative to Rapacious Banking…
- Money, Money, Money (Student Debt Cancellation)
- Satire: Our Mirror Down Under
Continue reading “Woke Video Weekend 2019-06-30 (20 videos)”
So, now that the results from the midterms are in, was there a blue wave? Was there a progressive takeover of the “Democratic” Party? (Psst… the answer to both is no. But let’s get into how to make real change.)
|Note: The label “progressive” here stands for pro-people, anti-oligarchy, good lives for all instead of demons ruling us.
O.K., let’s get started answering these questions and drawing important conclusions… Continue reading “Get Smart: The Real Lessons from the 2018 Midterms”
While founders like Thomas Jefferson argued that the only way to ensure justice, fairness, and prosperity is to distribute power and voice among all the affected people; enemies of democracy, fairness, justice, liberty for all, and shared prosperity have always argued that human nature is evil, that democracy therefore becomes a horrendous “mob rule”, and that the best solution is a wise and benevolent ruling ‘elite’ managing a system that keeps wealth, power, and voice away from the majority of the people lest anybody but members of the ruling class (*cough* *cough* ‘elite’) get a say in anything. I just wonder… if human beings were indeed inherently evil, where would that wise and benevolent ruling class ever come from? Continue reading “The Pro and Con Arguments Regarding Democracy”
Economist Richard Wolff discusses the coming economic collapse with Chris Hedges. They touch upon both past & present of the top destroying everything and the people fighting for life. This came out too late to make it into my weekend video compilation. But now here it is:
(Note: if the video linked above gets deleted, you may search the Internet for the title: “The Coming Collapse of the American Economic System with Richard Wolff”)
Ending Note: To get the word out, please widely share links to these posts. You can also help in other ways (including much needed financial support). Only together can we change this messed-up world
For ages I boggled at the right-wing claim of the corporate media being left-wing when ALL the corporate media were so obviously anti-left. How could right-wingers not recognize that ALL the mass media were propounding right-wing views while blocking, mocking, and smearing left-wing views? The math just didn’t add up to me. Continue reading “Epiphany on the “Leftist Media” Myth”