Meaningful videos of this week concerning our current corrupt system, careless government, freedom of speech, and active path to a better future.
Stars & channels: Annalise Benson and Nick Brana (Movement for a People’s Party), Richard Wolff and Yanis Varoufakis (DiEM25 TV, Democracy At Work), Eleanor Goldfield, Ralph Nader, The Hill, The Nation, Mark Blyth, Matt Goodwin, The Real News Network, Jimmy Dore, Graham Elwood, Lee Camp and more…
- People’s Party: Corporations vs People, Tax Money Schemes, Actions to Take
- Richard Wolff & Yanis Varoufakis Conversation
- Peaceful Protests & Ways to Turn the Tables on Harassment from Agencies and Corporations
- Meaningful News
- The Meaning of Freedom of Speech (and new bogus charges against Assange)
- Racism from the Oligarchy’s Divide and Conquer
- Economic Update: Pandemic-Failing U.S. System, Bought Government, & Propaganda vs Radical Workers Traditions
- Mark Blyth on Economic Injustice
- Police Are Arresting People Over Facebook Posts
- COVID and Masks
- The Globalist Oligarchy Robbing us While we Crumble & Starve
- System Terrorism
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-06-28 (13 videos)”
Major focus of this week’s video collection: our system treating us like trash and how a new system could do the opposite. Part of this also: our mentality and culture. Some key issues: capitalism, socialism, Universal Basic DIVIDEND, warmongering & terror state…
Stars & Channels: Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), Noam Chomsky, Meagan Day & Jimmy Henders, Michael Parenti, The Hill, The Intercept, Michael Brooks, Jimmy Dore, Yanis Varoufakis (DiEM25), NonCompete, and more…
- Our System Treating us Like Trash ***
- The Worst Economy in Our Lifetimes **
- Teacher Strikes = People Strikes (Kept Secret by the MSM)
- Universal Basic DIVIDEND etc.: Insightful Yanis Varoufakis Conversation **
- Historic Insight on Corporatist Fascism
- Capitalism (narratives, fascism, $$wars, motives)
- Noam Chomsky Describing Our Corporatist Manipulation
- Fights to Get Money Out Of Politics
- Socialism: Not Normally Being Linked to Government
- France’s Uprising Against Neoliberalism
- Iran: 1+ Hour of Informed Intellectual Discussion
- U.S. Terrorism
- Mentality: Are We Evil? Can We Change? ***
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-01-19 (16 videos)”
Plenty to cry and laugh, celebrate, or be awed. 21 superb videos harvested this week. If you missed them, don’t miss them now. Main themes: climate crisis, communal revolutions, system flaws, the “elite’s” myths, Medicare for All really is #1, divisiveness, rich vs poor, capitalism, and the American egalitarian spirit.
Stars & channels: Greta Thunberg, David Attenborough, Bernie, Richard Wolff, The Humanist Report, AJ+, Peter Coffin, The Grayzone, politizane, Libertarian Socialist Rants, Tovarishch Endymion, John Spritzler, Jimmy Dore, and more.
- The Climate Crisis (Planet Plea, Political Criminals, Greta Thunberg)
- Communal Revolution (Awesome!)
- U.S. Territories
- The System Flaws vs Bootstraps
- Private Insurances in no Way Preferable to Medicare for All
- Economy (Economic Dictatorship, Socially Divisive Markets)
- Media: Parroting Talking Points
- Domestic Terrorism by the National Security State
- Wars to Make the Rich Richer
- Evil “Centrists” vs Medicare (Flagship Biden)
- Capitalism (Wealth Distribution, Work ‘Rewards’, & Odd Ownership)
- The United States of Egalitarians
- Humor (Hillary 2020, ‘No’ Child Left Behind)
1. The Climate Crisis (Planet Plea, Political Criminals, Greta Thunberg)
Plea For The Planet
David Attenborough and Greta Thunberg’s plea for the planet
World Economic Forum
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-09-28 (21 videos)”
Amazing videos such as (1) an awesome speech by Bolivia’s president exposing our American oligarchy’s crimes, (2) a giant strike in Mexico calling across the border for us to wake up as well, (3) how to stop the DNC from rigging the Primaries against Bernie and Tulsi in 2020… And more: the U.S. empire and its roots in our nation’s traditional dark side, the ridiculous brainwash operations of our mass media, our rigged elections, American fake “Humanitarian Aid”, capitalism, socialism, the smearing and downplaying of Bernie and his “Bernie Bros”, Bernie’s political history, food for thought regarding a better world, and more…
- Wow! The Bolivian President’s amazing Speech!
- Another Wow! Mexicans Calling for American Workers to Wake Up!
- The Tension between Value, Price, Justice, & Sensibility
- Some U.S. Poverty Stats
- Government Censorship
- World: Venezuela
- U.S. Imperialism & Fake Democracy (+ a bit on Korea, too)
- Cowboys & Indians: The Dark Side Within our National Spirit
- U.S. Rampant Election Fraud & Raiding of Latin America
- U.S. Government Hypocrisy
- Global Capitalism & The Pink Tide
- Why the Red Cross Rejects U.S. “Humanitarian Aid”
- The Faking of our Mass Media
- Police Criminalizing Children
- Media War (The MSM BS)
- Bernie 2020 Projection
- Grass Roots Action for Election Integrity in 2020
- Food for Thought: Human Nature & Socialism
I. Wow! The Bolivian President’s amazing Speech!
(Note: If the video linked above gets deleted, you may search the Internet for the title: “President Morales Calls Out U.S. Foreign Policy as Trump Listens in UN Security Council Meeting”) Continue reading “Political Awakening Video Weekend 02-24-2019 (23 videos)”
In a video I will share this weekend, I heard the following phrase: “In the criminal justice system the people are repressed by two separate but equally important important groups: the police who defend private property and the policy makers who criminalize disobedience”. When I heard “the police who defend private property and the policy makers…” my mind spun ahead completing the sentence with “the policy makers who define private property”.
Why did that pop up in my head? Well it is because of the immoral and cruelly corrupt system of human life into which I was born and in which I therefore have had to utterly waste my short time on Earth. It arranges and justifies its inequality and its abuse of people – and even the destruction of our life-supporting environment – on the concept of private property.
And what is that concept of private property? How is it defined for us?
Continue reading “The ‘Private Property’ Demon behind Inequality”
After 16 years of no such thing, I finally managed to go on a vacation intended to heal my deteriorated body and relax my strained mood. A cheap last-minute deal of a flight and low-cost room in a hostel had to do. On our trip, my accompanying family member and I got into a talk with another vacationer. He turned out to have been robbed on his vacation. We invited him to a warm meal which brightened his day having had to live on cheap loaves of bread for a week. Continue reading “The Putrescent Core of Capitalism”
When the corporate state goes full bore (or should we say ‘boar’?), you get a complete reversal of the justice system. Fines, imprisonment, and family separations against weak individuals (such as immigrants and all sorts of poor people) soar while the rich and their corporations don’t even get slaps on their wrists anymore. Examples: In the 1st year of the oh-so-swamp-draining Trump Administration, not only did mistreatments of immigrants (which had already been very bad under Obama) ratchet up to new heights, but corporate fines by the Department of (In-)Justice dropped 90%! By the EPA it even plummeted 94%! Nine more agencies dropped their duty to the people by also shocking amounts. To see a bunch of relevant numbers (and graphics usable as memes), check out this article: ‘Law and Order’ Trump Is Soft on Corporate Crime and Wrongdoing
Or, if you have the time and the guts to see how fully blown our corporate takeover is, you can dig into Public Citizen’s full report (PDF).
Sorry for the bad news, but only when we face reality can we change it for the better. Keep visiting Beanstock’s World to find out how we can make substantial change (even with simple measures). Best sign up for notifications of new posts.
Ending Note: To get the word out despite of Social Media blocking, please widely share links to these posts. You can also help in other ways (including much needed financial support if you can afford it). And don’t forget to sign up for notifications (you may never again hear of a post here on Social Media as the blocking ratchets up)! Together can we change this messed-up world.
Once again, this weekend can partly be spent watching and discussing enlightening videos instead of grown men chasing silly balls. Stars: Naomi Klein, Jimmy Dore, Thom Hartmann, Richard Wolff, Abby Martin, Jesse Ventura, Brigida Santos, Ron Placone, Lee Camp, and MPP’s Nick Braña. Topics: secrets of a livable life, the money aristocracy & systemic inequality, neoliberalism privatizing away life, social media war, imperial oligarchy, astute system analysis, gig economy, and our oligarchic politics. Continue reading “Political Awakening Video Weekend 09-01-2018 (11 videos)”
The green-blooded moneycrats who rule us, think life is all about money. Well, it is not. That’s why they ruin our lives. Let’s take a look at people who have turned their back on the the corrupt system and hear what they have to tell:
Human connections and interactions count much more in human happiness than material things:
(Note: if the video linked above gets deleted, you may search the Internet for the title: “Route 66: Free living and liberty at a rural commune “)
Comment: In my imagination I would love to live in such a commune (except for my physical handicaps and the gross hunt for squirrels who I see neither as nasty tree rats nor tasty morsels). It would be so much better not having to fight over incomes and savings with my neighbors but rather support one another, be fellows and friends rather than desperate strugglers pitted against each other by a system that is set up to do so. Continue reading “Living to Live”
All day, every day, I meet people with virtual blinders on. Last week, in order to help out desperate family members against government reprisals (the details are private) I accepted a menial job in a sweatshop for which I am totally overqualified in terms of education and professional experience but physically underqualified due to bad health. The task is to de-staple, de-eyelet, de-booklet thousands of paper sheets each day to make them scannable. The papers are banking files. It’s unbelievable how many inches of papers are put together for a single person’s single credit by bank clerks many of whom also plaster them with countless staples, metal eyelets, and so forth only for other people to get paid a minimum wage to remove all those troublesome metal pieces again prior to digital scanning. The hand-breaking job reminds me of the movie scene of two guys digging and tossing the dirt into each other’s holes. This dumb job is quite symbolic of the socio-economic system of today in which we modern humans waste away our lifetimes.
One of my colleagues told a local bank branch director that his workers place way too many staples and such on their paperwork requiring a lot of work to remove them again. The director’s only response was laughter. Rather than musing about instructing his clerks not to waste so much time and metal that only raises the banks’ costs for scan preparation he just laughed. Continue reading “We Need a Considerate Compassionate Culture”