News, deep insights, and some humor as well. Outstanding videos from this week, some of which you may have missed.
Issues: isms, equality of life, UBI, drone wars, billionaire badness, globalist corporatism, Assange, revolution vs reform, lawlessness, refugees, education, Bernie, and more…
Stars & Channels: Cowboy Economist, John Spritzler, Redacted Tonight, Brave New Films, Jesse Ventura, The Michael Brooks Show, The Humanist Report, Jimmy Dore, Thought Slime, The Real News Network, The Zero Hour with RJ Eskow, Chris Hedges (On Contact), Democracy At Work, Newsbroke, TED
- Thoughts: Capital-/Social-/Marx-/Cummun-ism with a Satirical Bent
- Faux Progressives: Their “Equal Opportunity” Trap
- Insights: Rational UBI & Google Censorship
- Connection: Student Debt, Drone Wars & Terrorism
- News: Predatory Corporations and Globalist Fascism
- Thoughts: Going Far Enough
- Candidates: Fighting Elitist Politics
- Candidates: Conversation with Bernie’s Press Secretary
- Media War: Hounding a Political Prisoner
- Change: Revolution or Reform & Nice or Edgy
- Police: Police Protected from the Law
- Refugees: Mass Murder by the Supreme Court
- Education: Schools Sort People as Commodities
- Empire: The Enemy from Within
- Poverty: Housing Gouging (and More)
- Billionaires: The Oh So Good Ones Are NOT Good
- Christian Fascists: Religious Liberty Warped to Crush Liberty
- Strategy: Lighting the Path to a Better World
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-09-14 (18 videos)”
Several funny but enlightening videos mixed with vital news, rare revelations, and deep insights.
Not to miss: a great conversation of Richard Wolff with Chris Hedges and a heart-wrenching speech on the Assange Case. Oh, and so much more.
Channels: thejuicemedia, ContraPoints, The Jimmy Dore Show, Democracy At Work, John Spritzler, TeleSUR English, Brave New Films, Redacted Tonight, The Zero Hour with RJ Eskow, RT America, Cowboy Economist, Empire Files, The Michael Brooks Show, Ralph Nader Radio Hour, redfish, The Grayzone, Rolling Stone
- Humor: “Honest” Government Ad
- Humor: Capitalism’s Badness
- D.C. Shutdown
- Paying Taxes for a Bad Government
- Identity Politics for the Rich
- Our For-Profit Wars
- Marketed “Mindfulness”
- Our Fake Meritocracy
- Humor: Is Socialism Alien?
- Socialism (Abby Martin & Richard Wolff)
- Not only the Top Fights the Bottom, The Upper Middle Does Too
- Media for the People or The Oligarchs?
- How do Germans See Today’s Concentration Camps in the U.S.?
- Nicaragua: Free Healthcare, Free Education, & a Federal Housing Program
- Joe Biden Gave us the Refugee Caravans
- Media BS: Interview with Jimmy Dore
- Free Press and Tyranny (The Assange Case)
1. Humor: “Honest” Government Ad | We’re F**ked
Honest Government Ad | We’re F**ked
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-09-07 (20 videos)”
There are two ways of learning the nature of a law. One is to read its every word and letter, and try to interpret it as prosecutors and judges will. The second, much simpler and much more accurate way is to look at how it gets applied.
Doing this, the nature of our Espionage Act can be defined in one sentence: “We, the oligarchy can name anyone we don’t like a ‘spy’ and then have them executed or locked away for life. And the people hasn’t rebelled against it gullibly believing our spy smear. Yeehaw!”
Sheesh, what a fine democracy we have become, haven’t we our founders? Why are these whirring noises coming from your graves?
Want to take a deeper look? Listen to Kim (the video is shared at 12:48 minutes in where the heart of the matter is struck, but you can of course rewind to the start if you wish):
(Note: If the video linked above gets deleted, you may search the Internet for Kim Iversen and the title: “The Dark History of The Espionage Act and Treason in America”)
Ending Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to free updates and to share widely critical stuff you encounter here and elsewhere. Also, please lend support if you can. Together we are the change we have been
This week’s video compilation has brilliant Bernie speech segments, exposures of voter-scamming corrupticians, news on the ‘Progressive Economic Pledge’ strategy intended to hold political feet to the fire, discussion about economic band-aids vs real solutions, secrets of our ruling ‘elite’, the false flag Iran ‘attack’, devious healthcare scams, election fraud, the war on free speech (incl. jaw-dropping news on Julian Assange), a viral AOC video, and even some political humor. Some of the better known stars and channels: The Humanist Report, The Rational National, Secular Talk, Democracy At Work, Kim Iversen, the David Pakman Show, The Real News Network, the Ralph Nader Radio Hour, Redacted Tonight, and Jimmy Dore.
- Brilliant Bernie Speech on Oligarchy, Economic Rights, and Liberty
- More Bernie: Acting, Not Just Talking
- Corrupticians (“Politicians”) Who Just Talk to Get Votes
- The Progressive Economic Pledge
- Economics: (1) Band-Aids vs Real Solutions, (2) Marx, U.S. History, Ivy-League…
- Empire: Gulf of Tonkin 2.0 (Iran), Mexico May be Next
- Healthcare: (1) Medicare for All vs the ACA Scam, (2) Dangerous Meds
- Bernie on Brazil’s Election Fraud
- Freedom: (1) Free Speech, (2) Assange Persecution Bigger Than Known
- AOC: The Underhanded Census Trick
- Jesse Ventura on Internet Spying, the R & D Oligarchic Collusion, etc.
- Humor (Biden, Women’s Rights, & Repukelican “Dems”)
I. Brilliant Bernie Speech on Oligarchy, Economic Rights, and Liberty
… and why he calls himself a Democratic Socialist:
(Note: If the video linked above gets deleted, you may search the Internet for The Humanist Report and the title: “Bernie Sanders Masterfully Pitches Dem Socialism as a Continuation of FDR’s Legacy ”)
Bernie’s proposal: To pick up where FDR left off and reach shared prosperity, social equality, and true freedom for all. Continue reading “Political Awakening Video Weekend 2019-06-16 (20 videos)”
Here, once again, a full week’s collection of enlightening videos on Bernie, the need for a mental and political revolution, the theft of the American Dream and our democracy, the corporate faux journalism, plus an absolute must-see: the true story of Julian Assange. Then there is another must-see – if you haven’t already learned this – of how the “Democratic” primaries of 2020 are going to be rigged, and many more top videos. Some of the stars: Bernie Sanders, Chris Hedges, the UN official Nils Melzer, Kim Iversen, Richard Wolff, The Rational National, Paul Jay, Mike Figueredo, Amy Goodman, Jimmy Dore, Kyle Kulinski, Eleanor Goldfield, and special guest Nick Brana, to mention some.
- Walmart: Bernie Sanders is the Spark of Our Needed Political Revolution
- China and the World Economy
- The American Dream For Sale
- Economics: (1) Government in the Market, (2) Understanding Marxism
- Crowd Boos Corrupticians
- Medicare for All vs a Public “Option”
- Anti-Immigrant Absurdity
- MSM’s Faux Journalists
- The True Story of Julian Assange (an Absolute Must-See!)
- Meet one of our Brainwashers
- Thoughts on Left Movement Building
- Bernie: No Middle Ground
- The True Nature of the Corporate Parties & the Fight for a People’s Party
- Do we Currently Have a Mobster President?
- The Repukelian Tax Scam
- Humor (and a Bang): Well-Put Brief Commentary on our Military Empire
X. Walmart: Bernie Sanders is the Spark of Our Needed Political Revolution
(Note: If the video linked above gets deleted, you may search the Internet for Kim Iversen and the title: “Bernie Sanders Takes on Walmart and Shows Democrats How Its Done”)
These are indeed the kinds of champions we need, representatives, candidates, activists, who put pressure on the oligarchy rather than spending all their time calling for big donations from the donor class (the robber billionaires and their thieving CEOs and “think” tanks and 42,000+ lobbyists).
Continue reading “Political Awakening Video Weekend 2019-06-09 (20 videos)”
Informative and inspiring recent videos. Major themes this time: (A) great speeches and interviews of Richard Wolff on capitalism and socialism, (B) the raging war on free speech and democracy. Additional famous figures: Bernie, Tulsi, Julian Assange, Amy Goodman, Paul Jay, Daniel Ellsberg (of the Pentagon Papers), Jeremy Scahill (from the Intercept), Kim Iversen, Mike Figueredo, Jimmy Dore, and more…
- Inequality the Root of Evil & Contrast with a ±Socialist Life
- So So Socialist History
- Warped Socialism for the Rich
- Richard Wolff (Full Interview)
- The Attack on People’s Informedness
- Assange: a Rapist? – (A) Actual Allegations, (B) a Letter from Assange
- Bernie: (A) Beginnings, (B) No More War
- Tulsi Explains the Mess a War with Iran would Be
- Empire Irony: Who Beleaguers Whom?
- Healthcare: Without Medicare for All Healthcare Will Collapse
- World: European Union
Continue reading “Political Awakening Video Weekend 05-25-2019 (17 videos)”
This weekend’s informative video compilation provides insights and updates on recent events like Venezuela and Assange plus an unusually high amount of satirical humor plus deep insights into our political parties’ and economic system’s corruption. There is also a great interview with a remarkable candidate.
- Satire: Corporate War on the Media
- Capitalism Crushing Us
- Corrupt Politics: The Criminal ‘Elite’
- The Billionaire Coup in the “Democratic” Party
- Running Progressive Inside the “Dem” Party
- Oligarchy: Savagery For and By the Oligarchy
- Nader: Dweebs vs Public Interest + SocSec, Pensions, & Retirement Funds
- MMT: The National Debt is Voluntary
- MSM = Corrupt Government = Brainwash
- RdctTnt: Dying Press Freedom & A Rising Fight for Election Integrity
- RdctTnt: Humor & Revelations
- Humor: Lee Camp’s Short Funny Clip on Bernie-on-Fox
- World: Venezuela News
- Media War: Assange Update
- Yellow Vests Defending Assange
- Yellow Vests Calling Out Elite Hypocracy re Notre Dame
- NonCompete: Liberty and Economic Justice Go Together
I. Satire: Corporate War on the Media
… as you can see, it’s not only happening in the U.S. (where it has already come close to the end, crushing truth-telling as good as completely):
(Note: If the video linked above gets deleted, you may search the Internet for thejuicemedia and the title: “Honest Government Ad | The ABC”)
Note: This reminds me of our own public broadcasting institutions which have been secretly taken over by corporate money due to insufficient public funding, so that even they largely march in step with the big corporate media channels, raining the establishment propaganda on us and avoiding to tell us the truth about the oligarchy’s evil doings. Defend Free Press and whistleblowers (like Manning and Assange) anyone? Anyone in the big media? What’s that I’m hearing? A bird whistling? Wind blowing tumbleweed?
Continue reading “Political Awakening Video Weekend 05-05-2019 (17 videos)”