Request: Please share with others. I, for example, can no longer share on Facebook, having been locked out of my account and search engines like Google hide posts like these.
Summary: neofeudalism and its culture, failed state, bad sanctions, worsening future, terrible school system, homelessness made for profits, effective grassroot actions
Stars and channels: Second Thought, Center for Global Justice, Renegade Inc. interviewing Michael Hudson, The Jimmy Dore Show, Sorelle Amore Finance, Sabby Sabs, Democracy At Work (Richard Wolff), Renegade Inc.
- Good Comparison of Feudalism, Capitalism, and Socialism ***
- How and Why our Failed State Cannot Recover *
- The Failing Sanctions Altering the World
- Brazil, Saudia Arabia, China, Russia adapting against the U.S.
- Social Credit System (a terrible future being attempted) **
- Independent Candidates and Actually Effective Grassroot Actions *
- Teachers Not Allowed to Make a Positive Difference **
- Home Office Work Made Less and Less Livable *
- Neoliberalism Being a Societal Narcissism/Sociopathy Culture
- Capital is Not Just a Thing But a Process
- Economic Update: Housing – Human Right VS System Failure *