Another collection of great recent videos best not to miss. JFK’s much forgotten amazing speech on Medicare for All, the ways the oligarchy meddles with our minds, the war on journalism and free speech, the people’s uprising sparked by Bernie Sanders, and more and more and more…
Stars & channels: The Political Vigilante, Bernie, Ilhan Omar, The New School, John Spritzler, Jimmy Dore, Democracy At Work, The Real News Network, The Grayzone, The Zero Hour, Democracy Now!, TEDx Talks, goingundergroundRT, World Affairs, The Humanist Report, The Rational National, The Rational National, and more…
- Amazing Speech: JFK on Medicare for All
- Alleged Personal Failings vs Reality
- 2015 Panel Chris Hedges and Cornel West
- Society for the Rich (Let’s Compete to Death)
- Modernizing Cuban Socialism
- U.S. War on Journalism and Free Speech
- Inequality and the Apparatus of Justification
- Violence by the State on Homeless People
- MSM Blacking out Bernie AGAIN (Over and Over)
- Midwest Voters Snubbed by the ‘Elites’
- Bernie for Farmers
- Bernie & Ilhan Rally High Points (Minnesota)
- Humor: Obama Shames Voters For Criticizing Corrupt Politicians
1. Amazing Speech: JFK on Medicare for All
JFK Explains Why US Needs Med4All In 1962 — The Political Vigilante ~ Graham Elwood
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-11-10 (21 videos)”
It’s really cool that more and more women are coming out of their traditional closet to speak up and stand up against the corruption and rot of our system – or are finally paid attention to. And, finally this time, the so often forgotten elderly and their terrible sufferings are revealed. And guess which candidate cares about them?
Stars & Channels: Abby Martin (Empire Files), The Real News Network, The Zero Hour, Bernie, John Spritzler, TeleSUR, JRE Clips, Michael Brooks, Hard Lens Media, Ralph Nader, Jimmy Dore, A Current Affair, PBS NewsHour, VICE News, AJ+, Nina Turner…
- Companies Rule the World
- Neoliberal Fearmongering to Divide Us
- The Old Age Misery in America
- Temp Work Used as a Picket Line against Workers
- Corporate America: Profits over People’s Lives
- How the Rule of Money Miserably Shapes Society
- The Path from Police Brutality to State Terrorism
- Edward Snowden on Mobile Phones Surveillance
- World News: Overlooked Uprisings World-Wide
- All the People(s) are Beginning to Rise Up
- Candidates: Biden, Warren, Trump, Bearnie, $Hillary, Tulsi
- Bernie: End Corporate Greed Press Conference
- Whistleblowers are Heroes, Not Spies | None-of-the-Above Voting
- Despotic Government Bullying True Journalists
- Another Funny Fox Failure: Reaganite to the Left! Panel SCREAMS!
1. Companies Rule the World
… and 80% of TV news stories are manufactured in public relation firms working for governments and the corporations (i.e. the nebulous rich rulers behind these scenes):
Giants: Who Really Rules The World?
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-11-03 (23 videos)”
Here, once again, a full week’s collection of enlightening videos on Bernie, the need for a mental and political revolution, the theft of the American Dream and our democracy, the corporate faux journalism, plus an absolute must-see: the true story of Julian Assange. Then there is another must-see – if you haven’t already learned this – of how the “Democratic” primaries of 2020 are going to be rigged, and many more top videos. Some of the stars: Bernie Sanders, Chris Hedges, the UN official Nils Melzer, Kim Iversen, Richard Wolff, The Rational National, Paul Jay, Mike Figueredo, Amy Goodman, Jimmy Dore, Kyle Kulinski, Eleanor Goldfield, and special guest Nick Brana, to mention some.
- Walmart: Bernie Sanders is the Spark of Our Needed Political Revolution
- China and the World Economy
- The American Dream For Sale
- Economics: (1) Government in the Market, (2) Understanding Marxism
- Crowd Boos Corrupticians
- Medicare for All vs a Public “Option”
- Anti-Immigrant Absurdity
- MSM’s Faux Journalists
- The True Story of Julian Assange (an Absolute Must-See!)
- Meet one of our Brainwashers
- Thoughts on Left Movement Building
- Bernie: No Middle Ground
- The True Nature of the Corporate Parties & the Fight for a People’s Party
- Do we Currently Have a Mobster President?
- The Repukelian Tax Scam
- Humor (and a Bang): Well-Put Brief Commentary on our Military Empire
X. Walmart: Bernie Sanders is the Spark of Our Needed Political Revolution
(Note: If the video linked above gets deleted, you may search the Internet for Kim Iversen and the title: “Bernie Sanders Takes on Walmart and Shows Democrats How Its Done”)
These are indeed the kinds of champions we need, representatives, candidates, activists, who put pressure on the oligarchy rather than spending all their time calling for big donations from the donor class (the robber billionaires and their thieving CEOs and “think” tanks and 42,000+ lobbyists).
Continue reading “Political Awakening Video Weekend 2019-06-09 (20 videos)”
Informative and inspiring recent videos. Major themes this time: (A) great speeches and interviews of Richard Wolff on capitalism and socialism, (B) the raging war on free speech and democracy. Additional famous figures: Bernie, Tulsi, Julian Assange, Amy Goodman, Paul Jay, Daniel Ellsberg (of the Pentagon Papers), Jeremy Scahill (from the Intercept), Kim Iversen, Mike Figueredo, Jimmy Dore, and more…
- Inequality the Root of Evil & Contrast with a ±Socialist Life
- So So Socialist History
- Warped Socialism for the Rich
- Richard Wolff (Full Interview)
- The Attack on People’s Informedness
- Assange: a Rapist? – (A) Actual Allegations, (B) a Letter from Assange
- Bernie: (A) Beginnings, (B) No More War
- Tulsi Explains the Mess a War with Iran would Be
- Empire Irony: Who Beleaguers Whom?
- Healthcare: Without Medicare for All Healthcare Will Collapse
- World: European Union
Continue reading “Political Awakening Video Weekend 05-25-2019 (17 videos)”
Great interview concerning the Julian Assange case. I fully agree that this case is an effort to make a chilling example of a truth-telling journalist so that no-one ever again dare to spread truth about government malfeasance to the people for fear of being arrested and expedited into the hands of cruel despotic government officials. And we all must stand up against this to fight for our own freedom and a chance to hold our governments accountable.
I must say, Roger Waters really impressed me deeply in this interview. It speaks for itself and covers the main points of importance in this case, including the perverse arguments made by evildoers and their gullible puppets in favor of this persecution. A must-hear interview, especially since even some good-hearted people (like for instance presidential candidate Marianne Williamson as you could see in yesterday’s Video Weekend) are still trapped in the false narratives we have been fed on the mass media:
(Note: If the video linked above gets deleted, you may search the Internet for the title: “Pink Floyd’s Roger Waters: WHOLE WORLD Must Focus on Julian Assange Arrest!”)
None of the arguments made by supporters of Assange’s persecution do in fact carry the same weight as our vital need for a free press.
Stay notified despite social media censorship!
Get Timely Updates
Psst… and spread the word! 😉
Ending Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to free updates and to share widely critical stuff you encounter here and elsewhere. Also, please lend support if you can. Together we are the change we have been
The overarching theme of Wikileak’s Julian Assange, his history, accomplishments, past celebrity status, recent arrest and current instrumentalization in our oligarchy’s war on free speech and democracy, the forces and interests behind his arrest, and the far reaching consequences of it all, even criminalizing freedom of the press and turning truth-telling into a crime. The horrors likely facing him. Also the reasons why powerful politicians and journalists don’t stand up for him and the basic concepts of free press and democracy… There is a lot to be learned this weekend in and around the news and conversations held along this theme. Great words and revelations from lots of remarkable people: Snowden, Chomsky, Greenwald, Chris Hedges, Tulsi Gabbard, AOC, Tim Black, Jimmy Dore, Mike Figueredo, to mention only a few, also various insiders and a really impressive really powerful speech by Kim Iversen. If you have no time to watch anything else, listen to her clip that summarizes a lot.
These videos are very worth watching. So much to learn and be up to speed about.
- Julian Assange’s Arrest
- Jimmy Dore – “Save The Internet Act” Passes In the House
- Jimmy Dore – Why all that agression against Assange
- Jimmy Dore – Assange, Tulsi, & the “Dems”
- Media & Ignorance & Party Politics & Freedom of the Press on Trial
- AOC on Manning and Assange, Ecuadorians on Assange
- Assange’s History: Now Pawned, He Used to be Celebrated
- Powerful Final Words
Continue reading “Political Awakening Video Weekend 04-14-2019 (22 videos) — The Assange Story”
In this weekend’s video compilation, Paul Jay, Leo Panitch, Amy Goodman, Thomas Frank, Thom Hartmann, Chris Hedges, Barrett Brown, Stacy Herbert, Max Keiser, Aaron Maté, Stephen Cohen, Richard Wolff, The Rational National, Jimmy Dore and others go into astute System Analysis and discuss topics like Obama & Clinton Crap, the Putin Panic, cruel capitalism, climate change and its denial and anti-science-propaganda, Healthcare for All, the idiocy of the well-to-do, and how we can freak them out (real FUNNY!!!), and the deathblow to investigative journalism. (sorry for the delay, I was sick) Continue reading “Political Awakening Video Weekend 08-05-2018 (14 videos)”
Caitlin Johnstone is one of those passionate citizen journalists we need more of. I have been too busy writing my own articles to follow her closely; but every once in a while I come across one of her articles and am usually very positively impressed, either with her revelations or her way with words. Yesterday I chanced on a recently written piece in which she laments the death of a professional journalist whom she considers to have been one of the rare beasts in that zoo who was driven by the need to make our world better rather than his own career path. Wrapped up in her obituary there are, as one can expect, big picture notions of profundity worth reading. Here is a quote: Continue reading “Obituary for a Journalist”
Another case where the establishment strangles the no longer free press:
(Note: if the video linked above gets deleted, you may search the Internet for the title: “WaPo Threatens Writer For Exposing Horrible Working Conditions”)
Comments: Yes, sadly, these practices of the robber billionaires are nothing new. In the old days, they were called robber barons. They set up business practices to shift the nation’s wealth from the hands of the many into their own, gouged the people in the process, corrupted politics to make it all possible, and – when they had hoarded so much wealth that they started running out of ideas of what to do with it, or were getting old and facing the time of life (old age and its decrepitude) when we become increasingly dependent on the goodwill of people around us, or when the worry arises that their might be divine justice after death – they then began to give to charities, or even start their own charities proudly bearing their names, in order to make themselves look good. But when has one of these master thieves ever turned around to try for real absolution and do something to actually fix our rigged system?
Great quote: “Behind every great fortune lies a great crime.” ~ Honoré de Balzac
Continue reading “They Want Kunkle to Say Uncle”
So, the manipulators for the oligarchy keep trying to get us to exhaust our energies over getting Trump impeached. And what then? Corporatist white supremacist Mike Pence? Another Shillary Clinton? Would that really help us making ends meet? Would we thereby no longer have to work longer hours for less pay? Would our corporate funded-politicians start listening to us and our needs again? Would our elections magically stop to be rigged against us, not even allowing us candidates we approve of? Continue reading “Russia or the Establishment? — Who’s Our True Enemy?”