Small compilation from this week because my new continued-education course keeps me busy day and night. Still, I did catch a small number of videos worth sharing, and their more narrow focus on the recent main events does well for this week, I believe. These main issues are the Corona Crisis, UBI-people-funding to address it (Thanks, Tulsi!), Bernie’s main flaw in his campaign, how bad Biden really is, and the ELECTION FRAUD that is currently anointing Biden despite of Bernie’s actual landslide win, and the path to a (new i.e. 3rd) People’s Party:
Stars & channels: Tulsi Gabbard, Kim Iversen, Chris Hedges & Lee Camp, The Hill, Nomiki Konst, Jimmy Dore, TED, and thejuicemedia.
- Humor (PLUS GOOD TIPS): ‘Honest Government Ad’ on Coronavirus
- UBI to Help with Corona Crisis (Kudo Tulsi!)
- Bernie Needs to Fix his Campaign
- Wallstreet’s Jerk(oh) Biden
- Banking, Wall Street, & our Oligarchy
- U.S. Election Fraud Rampant to Defeat Bernie
- Wasted Gov Budget, Dictator’s Toolkit, and more… (Camp & Dore)
- Chelsea Manning & Julian Assange
- Why All People Must Have a Voice
- Chris Hedges & Lee Camp on These Primaries
- How to Successfully build a 3rd Party
1. Humor (PLUS GOOD TIPS): ‘Honest Government Ad’ on Coronavirus
A funny intro on a major not-so-funny topic dealt with in today’s post:
Honest Government Ad | Coronavirus: Flatten The Curve ~ thejuicemedia
2. UBI to Help with Corona Crisis (Kudo Tulsi!)
Cool Tulsi Interview by Jimmy Dore:
Tulsi’s Emergency UBI Plan & More For Coronavirus ~ The Jimmy Dore Show
Below another Tulsi interview plus press release link are available.
Tulsi’s UBI plan for Corona Crisis (The Hill)
EXCLUSIVE: Tulsi Gabbard details UBI plan for crisis ~ The Hill
Press release: https://gabbard.house.gov/news/press-releases/rep-tulsi-gabbard-introduces-resolution-calling-emergency-universal-basic
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-03-15 (13 videos)”
Lots of insightful clips on Super Tuesday, rigging of the 2020 D primaries and general election, Bernie (socialist or not?), Biden & Warren (allied?), harmful neoliberal capitalist economy, right-wing bully culture, and more…
Stars & channels: George Monbiot, Chapo Trap House, Robert Wolff (Democracy At Work), Kim Iversen, Amy Goodman (Democracy Now!), Yanis Varoufakis (DiEM25), Lee Camp and Eleanor Goldfield, Nomiki Konst, Ralph Nader, redfish, RT America, Ruptly, Secular Talk, The Hill, Jimmy Dore, Michael Brooks, The Real News Network & Bill Black, The Young Turks, Verso Books, and more…
- Global Neoliberalism vs Democracy and Common Good
- Biden & D Party Corruption
- Bernie & Socialism Tradition
- Medicare for All: More Rather Than Less Jobs
- Social Security: Fake Panic & Bankster Looting Strategy via the GOP
- Right-Wing Boosted Bully Culture
- Economy Destruction by the Cheatful CEOs
- Economic Update: Pensions Fraud, More or Less Government
- The Justice Charade of the Assange Case
- U.S. Election Fraud
- Candidates (Bernie, Biden & Warren)
- DNC: Some DNC Insights (Convention Chaos & Ruling Top)
- D-Party Insider on Bernie vs Biden, Electibility, & the 2020 Election
- Supreme Injustice Court
- World (Chile)
- World: Bolivian Coup
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-03-08 (26 videos)”
A lot of top notch videos on the primaries, election rigging and fighting it, our people-gouging system, MSM propaganda and attack on democracy…:
Stars and channels: Bernie Sanders, Feel the Bern TV, Ralph Nader, Lewis Black, DW Documentary, Ruptly, Kristinn Hrafnsson, Yanis Varoufakis, DiEM25, Democracy Now!, The Humanist Report, The Hill, Nomiki Konst, Vox, The Young Turks, Robert Wolff (Economic Update), Chris Hedges (On Contact), and more…
- Not Him. Us!
- Bernie Radical? Ask an Audience!
- Teachers Groaning for Change **
- Journalism on Trial
- Undermined Democracy and Mentality for Change (brief)
- Rigged “Dem” Debate Audience
- The False Capitalism vs Socialism Binary ***
- Shall we Let Only Billionaires Run for Office?
- Healthcare: CORONAVIRUS: What you need to know
- Thoughts on a Coming Brokered Convention Rigging
- Voter Suppression (short review)
- South Carolina Primary Results & What’s Next
- Economic Update: Building an Egalitarian Socialism
- TV Endlessly Playing with Voters’ Heads to Defeat Bernie
- Collapse of Democracy
1. Not Him. Us!
… with him, thanks to him, through him, and eventually beyond him. Let’s build a future world we need not be ashamed of.
We Are The Ones We’ve Been Waiting For – #NotMeUs ~ Feel the Bern TV
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-03-01 (21 videos)”
Lots of stuff on political and economic corruption and how to deal with it. Also candidates (slimy B.G. and great B.S.), the messy welfare state, world news, and more. Most of the Iowagate (Iowa Circus etc.) stuff is published in the dedicated preceding article also linked from here.
Stars & Channels: Bernie Sanders, CODEPINK, Double Down News, Harvard for Bernie, JRE Clips, Kim Iversen, Majority Report, On Contact (Chris Hedges & Richard Wolff), Redacted Tonight, Secular Talk, The Grayzone, The Jimmy Dore Show, thejuicemedia, and more…
- Money in Politics Becoming Obscene
- Capitalism: The Planet’s Cancer
- Socialism the Product (or Shadow) of Capitalism
- Odd Event (maybe entertaining?): ‘Bernie Broads’ at Harvard 😉
- How to Clean Up the Messy Welfare State (Audio)
- Free Press & Wikileaks: Is Julian Assange Not a Journalist?
- World News (Venezuela, Bolivia, War on Diplomacy)
- Great Speech on our Corrupt Political System (Kim Iversen)
- Candidates: Butigigigi (a “sweet talker”)
- Bernie (Scared of Bernie, Joe Rogan “Scandal”)
- The Jimmy Dore Show
- Humor (Government Ad: Perfected Mass Surveillance)
1. Money in Politics Becoming Obscene
Billionaires Spend Nearly Half A BILLION In Self Campaign Funding ~ Secular Talk
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-02-09 (19 videos)”
Highlights: An excellent (Hedges & Street) discussion over why we need a true people’s party rather than what we now have, a great video on taxing the rich, a clip about the true reason for the Trump impeachment, revealing issues on candidates (Warren, Tulsi, Yang, Bernie), and, and, and… AND much info on last weekend’s coup in Bolivia plus other world issues.
Stars & Channels: BadEmpanada, Breakfast Club, Chris Hedges (On Contact), Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), Democracy Now!, goingundergroundRT, Michael Brooks, Press TV, Secular Talk, Stansberry Research, The Grayzone, Krystal Ball (The Hill), Jimmy Dore, The Rational National, and more…
- Why We Need a True Left Rather than the “D”-Party (Hedges & Street) ***
- The “Democratic” Party Against Medicare for All
- Taxing the Rich Properly ***
- The R-Like D-Party Establishment Bailing out The Banks Instead of Us
- SJW Hypocrisy
- Rich Farts Celebrating Digital Technocracy
- Economic Update: Stocks, Yellow Vest Revolution, Medicare for All
- World: Bolivia’s Fascist/Racist/Colonialist Coup
- World: Brazil’s Bernie, France’s Blue Vests, Britain’s Bernie…
- Murderous Socialism and/or Capitalism (Soviet Union, UK, & U.S. Facts)
- Assange: FINALLY an Australian Discussion
- Laws & Police to Harass People
- The True Reason for the Trump Impeachment
- Candidates: Warren (Mask Off), Andrew Yang (Interview), Tulsi (Medicare for All)
- Bernie Reality
1. Why We Need a True Left Rather than the “D”-Party (Hedges & Street) ***
… one that starts organizing from the ground, allying with people in need, boosting them, and growing a political movement from there rather than bickering about a twittering corrupt president in a totally corrupt upper structure that he is a natural product of.
On Contact: Resistance & the Left with Paul Street ~ RT America (On Contact)
Note: This reminds me of what is happening in West Virginia.
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-11-16 (26 videos)”
Several funny but enlightening videos mixed with vital news, rare revelations, and deep insights.
Not to miss: a great conversation of Richard Wolff with Chris Hedges and a heart-wrenching speech on the Assange Case. Oh, and so much more.
Channels: thejuicemedia, ContraPoints, The Jimmy Dore Show, Democracy At Work, John Spritzler, TeleSUR English, Brave New Films, Redacted Tonight, The Zero Hour with RJ Eskow, RT America, Cowboy Economist, Empire Files, The Michael Brooks Show, Ralph Nader Radio Hour, redfish, The Grayzone, Rolling Stone
- Humor: “Honest” Government Ad
- Humor: Capitalism’s Badness
- D.C. Shutdown
- Paying Taxes for a Bad Government
- Identity Politics for the Rich
- Our For-Profit Wars
- Marketed “Mindfulness”
- Our Fake Meritocracy
- Humor: Is Socialism Alien?
- Socialism (Abby Martin & Richard Wolff)
- Not only the Top Fights the Bottom, The Upper Middle Does Too
- Media for the People or The Oligarchs?
- How do Germans See Today’s Concentration Camps in the U.S.?
- Nicaragua: Free Healthcare, Free Education, & a Federal Housing Program
- Joe Biden Gave us the Refugee Caravans
- Media BS: Interview with Jimmy Dore
- Free Press and Tyranny (The Assange Case)
1. Humor: “Honest” Government Ad | We’re F**ked
Honest Government Ad | We’re F**ked
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-09-07 (20 videos)”
Another mix of best videos from this week. A really nice personal interview with Bernie. Deep insights into inequality and the fight for equality. More on censorship and the mass media brainwash. the generational shift from capitalism to socialism, class relations, abusive white supremacy, free speech, and removing the rich from power. Stars: Bernie anders, John Spritzler, Cornel West, Richard Wolff, David Harvey, Lee Camp, The Rational National, Niko House, Kyle Kulinski, ColdFusion, John Carlos Frey and Amy Goofman (on Democracy Now), cholitas on Redfish, and more.
- A Nicely Personal Bernie Interview
- “Equal Opportunity”: The Sneaky Proposal of a Level Playing Field
- Economy: Capitalism/Socialism Generational Shift
- Class Relations Becoming Visible (and the Constant Counter Strikes from the Top)
- Media: MSM effing us & the Constant False Narratives
- Media War: Censorship on Youtube
- CIA Wants to Keep Torture Crimes Secret
- The Oligarchy’s War on Honest Politicians
- Cornel West Exposing Joe Biden & Kamala Harris
- Bernie’s People Power
- Media: Fox Celebrates Wage Slavery
- Why Progressive Organizations Don’t Advocate Removing the Rich from Power
- Revisiting the Banking Racket
- We Need Assange More than He Needs Us
- White Supremacy → Immigrant Discrimination
- Cholitas: Brown People Fighting for Human Equality
1. A Nicely Personal Bernie Interview
(Note: If the video linked above gets deleted, you may search the Internet for NowThis News and the title: “Why Bernie Sanders Isn’t Worried About Overpromising | NowThis”) Continue reading “Woke Video Weekend 2019-07-14 (17 videos)”
There are two ways of learning the nature of a law. One is to read its every word and letter, and try to interpret it as prosecutors and judges will. The second, much simpler and much more accurate way is to look at how it gets applied.
Doing this, the nature of our Espionage Act can be defined in one sentence: “We, the oligarchy can name anyone we don’t like a ‘spy’ and then have them executed or locked away for life. And the people hasn’t rebelled against it gullibly believing our spy smear. Yeehaw!”
Sheesh, what a fine democracy we have become, haven’t we our founders? Why are these whirring noises coming from your graves?
Want to take a deeper look? Listen to Kim (the video is shared at 12:48 minutes in where the heart of the matter is struck, but you can of course rewind to the start if you wish):
(Note: If the video linked above gets deleted, you may search the Internet for Kim Iversen and the title: “The Dark History of The Espionage Act and Treason in America”)
Ending Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to free updates and to share widely critical stuff you encounter here and elsewhere. Also, please lend support if you can. Together we are the change we have been
This week’s video compilation has brilliant Bernie speech segments, exposures of voter-scamming corrupticians, news on the ‘Progressive Economic Pledge’ strategy intended to hold political feet to the fire, discussion about economic band-aids vs real solutions, secrets of our ruling ‘elite’, the false flag Iran ‘attack’, devious healthcare scams, election fraud, the war on free speech (incl. jaw-dropping news on Julian Assange), a viral AOC video, and even some political humor. Some of the better known stars and channels: The Humanist Report, The Rational National, Secular Talk, Democracy At Work, Kim Iversen, the David Pakman Show, The Real News Network, the Ralph Nader Radio Hour, Redacted Tonight, and Jimmy Dore.
- Brilliant Bernie Speech on Oligarchy, Economic Rights, and Liberty
- More Bernie: Acting, Not Just Talking
- Corrupticians (“Politicians”) Who Just Talk to Get Votes
- The Progressive Economic Pledge
- Economics: (1) Band-Aids vs Real Solutions, (2) Marx, U.S. History, Ivy-League…
- Empire: Gulf of Tonkin 2.0 (Iran), Mexico May be Next
- Healthcare: (1) Medicare for All vs the ACA Scam, (2) Dangerous Meds
- Bernie on Brazil’s Election Fraud
- Freedom: (1) Free Speech, (2) Assange Persecution Bigger Than Known
- AOC: The Underhanded Census Trick
- Jesse Ventura on Internet Spying, the R & D Oligarchic Collusion, etc.
- Humor (Biden, Women’s Rights, & Repukelican “Dems”)
I. Brilliant Bernie Speech on Oligarchy, Economic Rights, and Liberty
… and why he calls himself a Democratic Socialist:
(Note: If the video linked above gets deleted, you may search the Internet for The Humanist Report and the title: “Bernie Sanders Masterfully Pitches Dem Socialism as a Continuation of FDR’s Legacy ”)
Bernie’s proposal: To pick up where FDR left off and reach shared prosperity, social equality, and true freedom for all. Continue reading “Political Awakening Video Weekend 2019-06-16 (20 videos)”
Here, once again, a full week’s collection of enlightening videos on Bernie, the need for a mental and political revolution, the theft of the American Dream and our democracy, the corporate faux journalism, plus an absolute must-see: the true story of Julian Assange. Then there is another must-see – if you haven’t already learned this – of how the “Democratic” primaries of 2020 are going to be rigged, and many more top videos. Some of the stars: Bernie Sanders, Chris Hedges, the UN official Nils Melzer, Kim Iversen, Richard Wolff, The Rational National, Paul Jay, Mike Figueredo, Amy Goodman, Jimmy Dore, Kyle Kulinski, Eleanor Goldfield, and special guest Nick Brana, to mention some.
- Walmart: Bernie Sanders is the Spark of Our Needed Political Revolution
- China and the World Economy
- The American Dream For Sale
- Economics: (1) Government in the Market, (2) Understanding Marxism
- Crowd Boos Corrupticians
- Medicare for All vs a Public “Option”
- Anti-Immigrant Absurdity
- MSM’s Faux Journalists
- The True Story of Julian Assange (an Absolute Must-See!)
- Meet one of our Brainwashers
- Thoughts on Left Movement Building
- Bernie: No Middle Ground
- The True Nature of the Corporate Parties & the Fight for a People’s Party
- Do we Currently Have a Mobster President?
- The Repukelian Tax Scam
- Humor (and a Bang): Well-Put Brief Commentary on our Military Empire
X. Walmart: Bernie Sanders is the Spark of Our Needed Political Revolution
(Note: If the video linked above gets deleted, you may search the Internet for Kim Iversen and the title: “Bernie Sanders Takes on Walmart and Shows Democrats How Its Done”)
These are indeed the kinds of champions we need, representatives, candidates, activists, who put pressure on the oligarchy rather than spending all their time calling for big donations from the donor class (the robber billionaires and their thieving CEOs and “think” tanks and 42,000+ lobbyists).
Continue reading “Political Awakening Video Weekend 2019-06-09 (20 videos)”