Understanding better our unequal society. And coming to realize that we need to create a nurturing environment that meets basic needs for everybody, rather than continuing to support a system that leeches everything away from almost everyone and places all that stolen prosperity into the vaults of a handful of king-like super-rich — plus their rich and upper-“middle-class” guards. A need to build strong, healthy communities as a basement for and part of revolutionary change before the catastrophic point of no return completely ends our future (the latter only a little discussed).
Since this holiday week produced less vital videos than usual, I dove through older ones that draw a comprehensive picture from which to grow our awareness and build plans.
Channels: Moyers & Company, hearus1, PBS NewsHour, Ubiquity, TEDx Talks, Bernie Sanders Campaign, PRIMO NUTMEG, Democracy Now!, CODEPINK, NonCompete, and more.
- Living in our Times (Rich or Struggling) II
- Education: Our Toxic Culture of Education
- Socialism = Common Ownership (& Liberty from Lords)
- Neoliberalism fuels Right-Wing Populism
- Billionaires: Are thieves legitimate “winners”?
- Iran (esp. the Recent U.S. Terror Strike)
- The Past & Future (and What to Do)
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-01-05 (27 videos) – Main Theme: Our Inequality”
Much on how we are being oppressed and kept to suffer in huge inequality and injustice… and how to fight for change to bring us universal common decency, fairness, liberty, and good lives… and how evil gangs fight back against such change… and the role of the National Security State. Enlightening news reports hidden from you on MSM channels, plus satire, humor, music, system analysis… Media not to miss. Watch, share, discuss, grow, and enjoy!
Stars and channels: CODEPINK, DW Documentary, Moderate Rebels, New Economic Thinking, The Hill, Jimmy Dore, thejuicemedia, Michael Brooks, The Real News Network, and more…
- Satire: Quiet Supremacy
- Song: Living in the Wasteland of the Free **
- Fighters for Change: MLK & Bernie
- Germany reporting on U.S. Poverty
- Big or Small Government in Oligarchy
- The Blue-Red One-Party System (Fascist Patriot Act Renewed)
- Socialist GOP
- Business Aristocracy Discussed
- Change: Mild Tweaking Won’t Work
- Interesting Pre-Election Conversation about Trump
- Capitalism = Man-made Impediments against Living Decent Lives
- U.S. Poverty so Underreported – Talk w/ the Poor People’s Campaign
- World: Bolivia (History before the Coup, Current Coup Situation)
- The #1 Reason for Socialism “Failure”
- World: France Protests against the Precarious Life Today
- Upside Down Lawfulness
- Crumbling Society: Schools
- Humor: U.S. Healthcare an International Joke
1. Satire: Quiet Supremacy
Australia is much like the U.S.:
Honest Government Ad | Quiet Australians ~ thejuicemedia
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-12-08 (23 videos)”
Independence Day is a special holiday held high and celebrated in different corners of society. For some it is just a brief relief from a never-ending money-earning drudgery. For others it is the holiday of their nationalist notions easily linked to fascist white supremacist ideas stuck into their heads from the top by the rich ruling class and their demagogic minions in politics and the mass media to divert (with xenophobia and hate speeches) their justified anger away from the true culprits and causes of their mutilated lives, thus turning them into a duped army of violent right-wingers and idiot voters. For others, like myself, it is an annual reminder of the great ideals of some of our heroic founding fathers whose liberating ideas spread around the world causing awe and love and hope, and even change — change from monarchies and dictatorships to democracies or even attempts at socialist economies (a natural consequence of the life, liberty, and happiness for all concept). Continue reading “European Thoughts Fitting our Fourth of July”
If you have time on weekends to rest on a couch and watch movies, sports, or interesting news shows on TV – being offered mostly crap (and Bill Moyers sadly being gone by now) – this weekly video compilation is a perfect alternative bringing us bright insights into our corrupt corporate rule and how we can fight to take back our stolen world and repair our racketeered lives. It’s mostly a collection of many of the best videos released online during the week. Stars today: Bernie, Tulsi, Chris Hedges, Ralph Nader, Stephanie Kelton, John Spritzler, Russell Brand, Nick Braña, Niko House, Richard Wolff, Lee Camp, Jimmy Dore, Abby Martin, Kyle Kulinski, Mike Figueredo, The Juice Media (great satire!), and more.
- Linking Up Globalism, Corporatism, Consumerism, and the Loss of Liberty & Democracy
- The Oligarchy’s Tool of Antisemitism and Boogeymen
- [d]emocratic Populism as Antidote to Nationalist Populism
- War On the Corporate State ***
- Debunking Some USSR Myths
- Debunking the Economic Recovery Myth
- American Concentration Camps (and Immoral Lawyers)
- The Dangerous Right-Wing
- RdtTnt: Data on Iran & Immigration “Crisis”
- JD: A Bit More on Iran
- Documentaries on the Secret New Aristocracy
- Internet Corporations Taking over the World, Example: Google
- Tulsi on Our Middle-East Wars & False Ally
- Better Political Debate Answers
- RN: (1) Alternative to Rapacious Banking…
- Money, Money, Money (Student Debt Cancellation)
- Satire: Our Mirror Down Under
Continue reading “Woke Video Weekend 2019-06-30 (20 videos)”
Main themes of this week’s video compilation: systemic corruption, inequality, and abuse of the people, and the fight for true democracy in our lives. Stars: Bernie, Jon Stewart, Richard Wolff, Denise Hearn, Ralph Nader, The Ring of Fire, Glenn Greenwald, Thought Slime, The Humanist Report, Jimmy Dore, and many, many more.
- Modern Working Lives Not Worth Living
- The Flaws of our Corporatist Capitalism System
- Corruption: Sometimes the Closed Doors are a Crack Open
- Inequality by Design vs Full Democracy
- System Corruption and a Celebrity Fighting for a Piece of Justice
- Healthcare: The Need to Protect Medicare from Inflated Drug Prices
- Healthcare: Drug Price Gouging and Life Expectancy
- Insider Notes on False Christianity
- Power of the People & Chaining It
- Remember our Dubious Supreme Court? Learn from Brazil!
- The Media vs Reality (incl. ref. to Bernie)
- The Fake Freedom Map
- Taxing Wall Street – Not Only Bernie Talking Interestingly
- Useful Idiot Voters
- Prevention of Poverty is better than the Cure
- Warmongering by CBS & Other MSM
- MSM Fertilizing the Right Wing Trap
- Intelligent Conversation: Mike Gravel & Jimmy Dore
- Jesse Ventura: Iran, Hong Kong, Egypt, Monopolies and the Death of Competition
I. Modern Working Lives Not Worth Living
(Note: If the video linked above gets deleted, you may search the Internet for Thought Slime and the title: “My First Job: The Lazybones Manifesto”)
Note: I grew up during the tail end of the ‘golden age’ expecting a just and fair life. All I have had is a shitty life. Similarly to this man, I have wished all the time I had never been born. That’s why on my way out of it, I fight for better conditions for those coming after me. Continue reading “Political Awakening Video Weekend 2019-06-23 (20 videos)”
Many great news and discussions on socialism & liberty, capitalism’s thorough destructiveness, the Green New Deal, Venezuela, how to make democracy work, fraudulent politics, people’s uprisings, climate change, Bernie’s second coming, the screwing of the poor by the rich (even literally!), and insights in party politics.
- Socialism & Liberty
- Astute Richard Wolff Comments (Socialism, Capitalism, Green New Deal, Venezuela)
- Our President of Capitalism
- Green New Deal (and Way More) Totally Affordable
- Making Democracy Work (& Lead not only in Flint!)
- Fake vs Real Representatives
- Economic Update: Global Downward Spiral, People’s Uprisings, & Lee Camp Interview
- World Revolution News
- Candidates vs Truth
- World: Israel
- Death by Capitalism
- Climate Change (evidence & effects)
- Bernie’s Second Coming
- Screwed by the Rich and their Political Puppets
- The Bigger Picture in Party Politics
Continue reading “Political Awakening Video Weekend 03-03-2019 (25 videos)”
(Note: If the video linked above gets deleted, you may search the Internet for BEME News and the title: “Universal basic income: money for nothing”)
Above, Lou Foglia from BEME News gives an overview of the many stances and arguments on a universal basic income (not all of them but a lot), and he ultimately concludes (as do I) that the main reason to have it is to rescue us all from the blood sport that our current economy and job market is, one we never signed up for before we were born into it.
Continue reading “UBI to End our Economic Blood Sport”
(Note: if the video linked above gets deleted, you may search the Internet for Jimmy Dore and the title: “Fighting Debbie Wasserman Schultz & Election Fraud w/Tim Canova”)
This brief piece joins two major topics together around a neat video shared above.
Continue reading “Electoral & Economic Integrity – Not Just Votes & Jobs for All”
(Note: if the video linked above gets deleted, you may search the Internet for Richard Wolff, Democracy At Work, and the title: “Economic Update: Capitalism Invites Deepening Criticism”)
Richard Wolff makes a most important point very eloquently in his Labor Day report: It is unconscionable when one man can take away the job and livelihood from another man. The man or woman who holds such power over other people’s livelihoods (typically an employer, although bureaucrats can also hold such power over us) can use it to blackmail those working people into giving up much of the prosperity they produce through their hard work. Such a livelihood controller gets rich and richer skimming off from the fruits of labor of the working folks who get poorer and poorer. Continue reading “Labor Day Epitaph”
It means that only those at the top should be free. Absolutely free, at that — allowed to do anything they wish regardless of the consequences for others. That it is the Ayn Rand “philosophy” (if you want to call sociopathy a philosophy) which has been repackaged and resold within these two labels (sort of like Pepsi and Coke).
Even though people of these convictions purport to be paragons of liberty, they actually undermine the American ideal of liberty and justice for all. One has to always ask them: freedom for whom? Hannibal Lecter and the billionaires?
P.S.: Here on Beanstock’s World you can always improve your vocabulary with which to talk about the corrupticians and their corporate masters.
Ending Note: To get the word out, please widely share links to these articles. You can also help in other ways (including much needed financial support). Only together can we change this messed-up world