If you lack time to discover many top level meaningful videos about major events, problems, and solutions, here is a weekly share for you to check and share onward. Major issues this time: mentality for change, the global rule of money, and how to find affordable homes. Also a smart insight on COVID.
Stars & channels: Chris Hedges, Katie Halper, Jimmy Dore, Scott Santens, Ryan Hibbs, Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), The Hill, Medlife Crisis, BiggerPockets, Homemade Home, Morning Invest, Bryan Casella, DebSpecs.com, and more.
- Cultural Irrationality: Are We Adult Enough to Handle our Crises and Corrupt System?
- Plagiarist President
- Profit-Making from Blaming Failures on Russia
- UBI Data (An Economic Boost Not Loss)
- UBI Against the Curse of Money
- School’s Grading is Capitalist Conditioning
- Our Fakefully People-Serving Presidents (Case: Obama)
- The R&D Voter Scheming: Chomsky Stuck vs So Insightful & So Sadly Dead David Graeber
- Economic Update: How to Handle Country-Destroying Globalist Overlords
- The Rich Bastards
- COVID: Insights From a Cardiologist, Internal Medicine Doctor & University Researcher
- Many ways to find homes
- Awesome Cheap House (dirty, damaged roof, bad plumbing)
- Off-Market Properties
- Clip-on Flip Reading Glasses
|Best subscribe and share with others, so the efforts I make can serve enough people. (I lack time for social media) Thanks. 🙂|