Meaningful videos on: inside-info on D-Party corruption & Bernie campaign; current police violence, armed oppression, and street protests; why certain folks believe in blatant liars; people’s party & movement; …
Plea: Please share. I am too busy struggling for survival for much time on social media.
Stars & Channels: Movement for a People’s Party, Ralph Nader Radio Hour, The Real News Network, Amy Goodman & Carol Anderson (Democracy Now!), Kim Iversen, Tim Black & the Poor People’s Campaign’s Rev. William Barber (TBTV), Ruptly, Chris Hedges, Jimmy Dore, Stef Zamorano, Richard Wolff, Cornel West, and more…
- Utter Political Corruption, Bad Police & Changing the Country for the Better
- Chris Hedges: The Ruling Elite Has Lost All Legitimacy
- Nader Radio on Voting Issues
- The Endless Greed of the Criminals at the Top
- Oligarchy’s Massive Assault on 1st Amendment Rights
- Our Racism Hand-in-Hand with Creating Tyranny
- Protest Chaos
- Poor People’s Campaign
- Quick Protests Overview:
- Protest Clips (Ruptly)
- Police Mentality (glimpse into Derek Chauvin’s brain)
- Why Certain Folks Believe in Blatant Liars
- Best Recent Jimmy Dore Show Videos
- Richard Wolff & Cornel West on Pandemic Capitalism
1. Utter Political Corruption, Bad Police & Changing the Country for the Better
Bad police: 14:45
“D”-Party (and Bernie campaign!) corruption: 38:55
Country for the better: 1:07:28
MPP National Call ~ Movement for a People’s Party (Jun 4, 2020)
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-06-07 (27 videos)”
The predominant themes of this week: COVID-19 – A Crisis to Wake us Up (An Emotional, Political and Economic Plague & Crapitalism Exposure). The Bernie Campaign Suspended: Why & how, grief, anger and what to do now? Also more on election integrity, Medicare for All and more.
Share wide and subscribe for future infos.
Stars & Channels: Harriet Fraad and Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), The Rational National, Nick Brana & Kaitlin Sopoci-Belknap (Movement for a People’s Party), Nomiki Konst, The Humanist Report, The Hill, Tim Canova and Niko House (MCSC Network), Jimmy Dore, The Ring of Fire, Ralph Nader Radio Hour, Bernie Sanders, and more…
- COVID-19: A CRISIS TO WAKE US UP (An Emotional, Political and Economic Plague & Crapitalism Exposure)
- BERNIE CAMPAIGN SUSPENDED: Why & How – And What Now?
- Nearly Third Of Country Didn’t Pay Rent!
- Interesting AOC Update
- Discussion on Political Revolution & Bernie
- Tim Canova’s Plan To Make Trump Address Election Fraud
- MMT & Green New Deal
- Common Sense vs Bizarre Biden
- Pressure Congress on the Next Stimulus Bill
- Bernie Demands Paying Working People & Paper Ballots
- People & Small Businesses Postponed or Denied by the Stimulus Relief Program
- The Election Game: Bernie, Biden & Trump (Designed to Deny the People)
- Biden Picked to Keep Trump
- Nader Discussion on New Tech, Landlording & Little People Back-Strikes during the Corona Crisis
- Medicare for All: Why American Health Care Makes No Sense (nice!)
- Brief: Psychology of Fascism vs Socialism
1. COVID-19: A CRISIS TO WAKE US UP (An Emotional, Political and Economic Plague & Crapitalism Exposure)
A fantastically deep insight into the rape and pillage the oligarchs are hittung us with during the coronavirus pandemic after having mauled us so much before it already, the emotional and mental effects and shortcomings by this, the paradise-like contrast in other countries, what our ancestors did during the similar Great Depression, and what we can and must do… a truly sincere report on our crisis and need for rebellion:
COVID-19: A Psychological, Political and Economic Plague ~ Democracy At Work
Continue reading “Corona Crisis & Suspended Bernie Campaign – Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-04-12 (23 videos)”
The following broadcast deeply struck a chord within me even though I have not been sexually assaulted (besides a failed attempt long ago, that is). Looking at the connection, I found that my existential assaults by soulless jerks ruining my original life’s career and later every new career and job, time and time again… led to the same feelings of grief and low self-esteem and constant fear, the being shrunk and driven into shame and made afraid to exist.
And when my appeals against profession denial based on declaring my education and job qualification invalid for totally unjustified and totally absurd and paradoxical reasons (rewriting history turning my outstanding study accomplishments into trash) were contemptuously dismissed, it gave me the same humiliation of standing up for receiving justice and getting virtually slapped into the face for it, assigning to me the guilt of others who had ruined my life. It makes me think that in today’s precarious life lived by so many of us, these kinds of results are suffered from way more people than sexual assault victims. So many of us are time and again under existential assault suffering precarious lives for no fault of our own and being denied any hope or worthwhile future.
This is the heart-wrenching report on the results of a sexual assault (often considered a dismissible minor issue) that chimes so closely with the existential assaults suffered by a huge portion of humanity:
The Stanford Sexual Assault Case Made Her “Emily Doe.” In New Memoir, Chanel Miller Tells Her Story
Indeed. Such an assault has much longer, deeper, and farther reaching consequences than commonly recognized. But, not to overlook, so do the existential assaults suffered by so many of us. Continue reading “Existential Assault”