Meaningful videos from this week. Their main themes: the coronavirus-triggered economic crisis (with abuse from the corrupt ‘elites’) and capitalism, how it hurts, and where to move from that. Also, how Europe has handled COVID-19 far less harmfully.
BTW, if you ever wondered why we, the people, should connect differently than only through corporate social media, look at what happened within a minute of me trying to share a previous Video Weekend on Facebook (I originally suspected an anti-democratic algorithm, but it may have been a troll, either way is bad): Public Censorship by Facebook — Also, I am too busy with continued education currently for sharing these posts on social media. So, subscribers please make use of my posts to save your own time searching for informative alternative media publications and also share the videos you find good, or the whole post, with your friends so that the time I spend sharing them here isn’t totally wasted. 😉
Stars and Channels: Movement for a People’s Party (incl. Nick Brana, Jerry Perez, and more), The Jimmy Dore Show, “Useful Idiots” (Rolling Stone), Richard Wolff, The Zero Hour with RJ Eskow, Yanis Varoufakis, The Rational National, and the Ralph Nader Radio Hour.
- European Stable COVID-19 Economic Crisis Treatment
- Even the Fed Chairman Suggests Relief for the People
- People’s Party Update (National Call)
- Seriously Biden?
- The Need for System Change
- Beyond FDR / Capitalism = Anti-Democracy
- Getting Capitalism Out of its Box: UB-Dividend
- A Hacker Fighting our Oligarchy’s Un-Unemployment Slavery
- Capitalist Lords, Wall Street, & Tax Schemes