Several funny but enlightening videos mixed with vital news, rare revelations, and deep insights.
Not to miss: a great conversation of Richard Wolff with Chris Hedges and a heart-wrenching speech on the Assange Case. Oh, and so much more.
Channels: thejuicemedia, ContraPoints, The Jimmy Dore Show, Democracy At Work, John Spritzler, TeleSUR English, Brave New Films, Redacted Tonight, The Zero Hour with RJ Eskow, RT America, Cowboy Economist, Empire Files, The Michael Brooks Show, Ralph Nader Radio Hour, redfish, The Grayzone, Rolling Stone
- Humor: “Honest” Government Ad
- Humor: Capitalism’s Badness
- D.C. Shutdown
- Paying Taxes for a Bad Government
- Identity Politics for the Rich
- Our For-Profit Wars
- Marketed “Mindfulness”
- Our Fake Meritocracy
- Humor: Is Socialism Alien?
- Socialism (Abby Martin & Richard Wolff)
- Not only the Top Fights the Bottom, The Upper Middle Does Too
- Media for the People or The Oligarchs?
- How do Germans See Today’s Concentration Camps in the U.S.?
- Nicaragua: Free Healthcare, Free Education, & a Federal Housing Program
- Joe Biden Gave us the Refugee Caravans
- Media BS: Interview with Jimmy Dore
- Free Press and Tyranny (The Assange Case)
1. Humor: “Honest” Government Ad | We’re F**ked
Honest Government Ad | We’re F**ked
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-09-07 (20 videos)”
Another week’s collection of great videos for political awakening. Loads of info on our rigged democracy and suggestions for a real one. Exposure of the corrupt oligarchy and puppet media. And breaking out of our mental prisons.
Stars and channels: Chris Hedges, Nick Braña, Kim Iversen, Francesca Fiorentini (Newsbroke), Kyle Kulinski (Secular Talk), PDRBoston, The Real News Network, Christo Aivalis, Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), The Michael Brooks Show, Thought Slime, The Jimmy Dore Show, The School of Life, John Spritzler, and more.
- Movement for a People’s Party (MPP)
- Democracy: Our Fake Democracy from Above, Real Democracy from the Bottom
- Toxic Political Partisanship
- America’s & Israel’s Breeding of Savagery
- Peaceful Revolution: Learning from Scandinavia
- Our Real Problem (Culture/Mentality)
- Economy: Fake Booming Economy & Working Class History, Present, & Future
- Police Corruption: Our Taxes Used to Silence Victims
- Uplifting Bernie Discussion
- The “Liberal” Mind Prison
- Media War on the People (Anti-Medicare & Pro-Trump/Pro-Oligarchy)
- How We Lie to Ourselves (Psychological Insight)
- Egalitarian Movement for Democracy
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-08-24 (20 videos)”
Once again a great alternative to pointless cable news and entertainment for this weekend. Great videos on politics and economics helping us to become more informed and able to fight for much needed change.
- Rational Push for Change (A Must Hear) ***
- Government Money Spent Wisely or Not
- Public Enemy Billionaires #1
- Immigration: The Rulers Playing us Against Each Other
- Bernie: Once Again Impressing the Lost
- Medicare for All: The Private Insurance False Flag
- Media: Public Brainwash
- Economics: Profit vs Prosperity | Democratic Socialism
- Fascism: Right-Wing Identity Politics & Terrorism
- The Greed Culture
- World: Yellow Vests Update
- Empire: U.S. Starves Venezuela
- Elections: U.S.A-Gate & Our Fake Elections
- The D-Party: Terror Oligarchy | “Moderate” Dems | Obama
- Humor: Nick Brana in Comedy
- Building a People’s State Government ***
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-08-17 (25 videos)”
In the aftermath of the recent ICE raids and the outrage on both sides (one legit, the other absurd) some reasonable thoughts finally emerged. Thoughts everyone should mull over. The following video presents some of them and my commentary below goes further:
11 Year Old Girl Tearfully Pleas For Father’s Release From ICE Custody
The Majority Report w/ Sam Seder
That terrible government official in the shared video above (someone I admit to call an oligarchy pig in the back of my mind) speaks of “criminal search warrants”. I must ask: How the heck do we, the people, let these power peddling corrupticians get away with criminalizing misdemeanors and labeling people as illegal? How can any honest and morally upstanding person put entering a country without a visa on the same level with committing murder, rape, or child kidnapping (the latter done by the same “police” forces who go after this supposed “crime”)? Continue reading “Mississippi, ICE, ISIS, “Illegal Aliens” – And Some Rational Thoughts”
Words are meant to help humans understand each other and their world. Wrong words can lead to the opposite. Using think-tank-made vocabulary designed to warp reality therefore plays into the hands of the establishment. For example, calling neoliberals a.k.a. corporatists a.k.a. fake-left-rightwingers “centrists” gives them a fake endorsement by being presented as a people’s majority and allegedly being more reasonable than anyone else by being supposedly distant form extremists.
Yet, nothing could be further from the truth when we are talking about a greedy, self-serving minority in cahoots with the robber billionaires who steal the world’s entire wealth from the rest of us and push us into submission. It’s a group of fraudsters hardly different from the neocons that warped the “R” party some time before the neoliberals then warped the “D” party. This party takeover has created the “good cop/bad cop” routine with which American voters have been befuddled in every election ever since. None of these crooks should be painted as “centrists” or allowed by us to present themselves that way.
The same problem can come from one’s own vocabulary mistakes, like when one compares Trump to Obama and describes Obama as nice and Trump as not nice. Continue reading “The Hurtful Use of Wrong Words in Journalism and Public Talk”
The latest collection of remarkable videos. This week’s compilation shares superb videos that help people wake up and those who already are awake to gain a broader view and deeper insights, plus better ideas on how to bring about the much needed change. So, don’t miss it and don’t forget to share or even subscribe. This collection saves you oodles of time searching for such excellent news and analyses. The main themes this time: the climate calamity, the fight between the rich and poor, the fraudulent corporate media, and the political conversation manipulation from the top.
Stars and channels: Graham Elwood, Kim Iversen, Chris Hedges (On Contact), John Spritzler, Amy Goodman (Democracy Now!), Deutsche Welle, Kerry-Anne Mendoza, Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), Tulsi Gabbard, NonCompete, RT, Kyle Kulinski, Jimmy Dore, The Juice Media (satire!), The Michael Brooks Show, and The Real News Network
- Satire: “Honest Government Ad” on Climate
- The Climate Calamity
- The Corporate Coup D’Etat: NAFTA, not Russiahhh
- Disney Worker Abuse
- No Rich and No Poor
- Socialism, Democracy, Capitalism & and Fascism
- The Recession We Are In
- Healthcare Profiteering: The Anesthesia Racket
- Candidates: Warren (Bad) & Tulsi (Good)
- Media: The Corporate Media Cesspool
- U.S. Terror Across the World
- Beware the Oligarchy
- Oppression with Science
- Any Blue Like Any Red
- Perspective & Racism: A Distraction by the ‘Elites’
1. Satire: “Honest Government Ad” on Climate
Humor helps dealing with serious problems. It decreases resignation and boosts persistence and strength needed in the fight for the much needed change. In addition, discovering the absurdity of ongoing policies is often easier when looking at other countries as we can take a view not so obscured by cultivated preconceptions. Hence here is another amusing piece from Australia:
(Note: If the video linked above gets deleted, you may search the Internet for thejuicemedia and the title: “Honest Government Ad | Climate Breakdown & School Strikes”)
I like a comment that was left on this video on Youtube:
You’ve never failed to impress me with every single one of your ‘honest government ads’
The salt is real.
The anger is real.
The satire is real.
I love you.
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-07-28 (22 videos)”
Here, once again, a full week’s collection of enlightening videos on Bernie, the need for a mental and political revolution, the theft of the American Dream and our democracy, the corporate faux journalism, plus an absolute must-see: the true story of Julian Assange. Then there is another must-see – if you haven’t already learned this – of how the “Democratic” primaries of 2020 are going to be rigged, and many more top videos. Some of the stars: Bernie Sanders, Chris Hedges, the UN official Nils Melzer, Kim Iversen, Richard Wolff, The Rational National, Paul Jay, Mike Figueredo, Amy Goodman, Jimmy Dore, Kyle Kulinski, Eleanor Goldfield, and special guest Nick Brana, to mention some.
- Walmart: Bernie Sanders is the Spark of Our Needed Political Revolution
- China and the World Economy
- The American Dream For Sale
- Economics: (1) Government in the Market, (2) Understanding Marxism
- Crowd Boos Corrupticians
- Medicare for All vs a Public “Option”
- Anti-Immigrant Absurdity
- MSM’s Faux Journalists
- The True Story of Julian Assange (an Absolute Must-See!)
- Meet one of our Brainwashers
- Thoughts on Left Movement Building
- Bernie: No Middle Ground
- The True Nature of the Corporate Parties & the Fight for a People’s Party
- Do we Currently Have a Mobster President?
- The Repukelian Tax Scam
- Humor (and a Bang): Well-Put Brief Commentary on our Military Empire
X. Walmart: Bernie Sanders is the Spark of Our Needed Political Revolution
(Note: If the video linked above gets deleted, you may search the Internet for Kim Iversen and the title: “Bernie Sanders Takes on Walmart and Shows Democrats How Its Done”)
These are indeed the kinds of champions we need, representatives, candidates, activists, who put pressure on the oligarchy rather than spending all their time calling for big donations from the donor class (the robber billionaires and their thieving CEOs and “think” tanks and 42,000+ lobbyists).
Continue reading “Political Awakening Video Weekend 2019-06-09 (20 videos)”
In the interview clip shared below, a caller makes an important point about authoritarian regimes, namely that authoritarianism can camouflage in any present economic or political system. Therefore socialism gets easily smeared by pointing at the Soviet Union where an authoritarian undemocratic regime hid behind the facade of socialism (or communism, depending on which representative or critic was speaking). It’s almost funny considering that the Soviet Union’s economic system wasn’t really socialist or communist but a form of state capitalism where the ruling capitalists aren’t private owners of everything but bureaucratic members of a regime controlling everything, making workers as ruled from above, voiceless, and possibly exploited at their places of work as in any private ownership style capitalist system. If you research the history of the term socialism you will find that it was created around the idea of democracy in our economy, the workers owning the means of production, not an authoritarian regime acting out as the workers’ alleged representative and thus painting itself as socialist. But I digress…
Continue reading “The Camouflage of Authoritarianism”
Those of us old enough may remember the suspected Floridian election fraud giving G.W. Bush the White House in the year 2000 and again in 2004 (when other states lie Ohio joined the fraud, specifically using rigged voting machines). Then, two years ago, there was strong indication that Debbie Wasserman Schultz was reaffirmed in Florida’s Broward County through vote count tampering, and when her opponent Tim Canova asked for a recount or investigation, the Supervisor of Elections – Brenda Snipes – first stalled forever and eventually destroyed the ballots before they could be checked. (I call that destruction of evidence!) Therefore, this year Tim Canova decided to run outside the “Democratic” Party, so he couldn’t be cheated out of the race in the primaries again. Well, he may very well have been cheated in the November election. There are also Floridian voices asking for recounts and elections from other corners (both blue and red), such as the governor himself. Maybe, in this battle for victories, election fraud will finally be exposed? It’s high time that somewhere it gets exposed since it has been growing and growing (and gave us Trump instead of Sanders two years ago, if you ask me — and definitely not just in Florida). It might be Tim Canova’s shining historic moment if he can expose it in his county. I wish him plenty of success. Continue reading “Florida Fake Votes Flourishing”
Created under great difficulties, today’s Video Weekend focuses primarily on analyzing the midterms and a path forward, but a number of other topics as well.
Stars: Mike Figueredo, Jacqueline Luqman, Paul Jay, Ralph Nader, Abby Martin, Farron Cousins, Anya Parampil, Elijah Manley, Jimmy Dore, Ron Placone, Stef Zamorano, Cenk Uygur, John Iadarola, Thom Hartmann, Marry Wood, Chris Hedges, “The Democratic Socialist Libertarian”, Paul Jay, Natalie McGill, RT America, Anya Parampil, Eugene Puryear, and trailblazing Nick Brana (and more).
One principal question: Who are we gonna vote for to save our lives if all we get on our candidacy ballots is scum vs scum? This video compilation will help answer this and other vital questions.
- Midterm Election 2018
- “Democratic” Graveyard
- Blue & Red Folks = Progressive
- Scum vs. Scum (on the ballots)
- The People’s Rights
- SCOTUS: Change Needed
- How to Talk
- Election Rigging
- Fake For-Profit Charities
- End the Corporate State
- The Road Ahead
I. Midterm Election 2018
Too many losses. A few (way too few) progressive wins (only 2 new progressives in Congress):
(Note: If the video linked above gets deleted, you may search the Internet for The Humanist Report, Mike Figueredo, and the title: “Election Breakdown: Dems Retake House, Beto & Gillum Defeated”) Continue reading “Political Awakening Video Weekend 11-10-2018 (20 videos)”