The predominant themes of this week: COVID-19 – A Crisis to Wake us Up (An Emotional, Political and Economic Plague & Crapitalism Exposure). The Bernie Campaign Suspended: Why & how, grief, anger and what to do now? Also more on election integrity, Medicare for All and more.
Share wide and subscribe for future infos.
Stars & Channels: Harriet Fraad and Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), The Rational National, Nick Brana & Kaitlin Sopoci-Belknap (Movement for a People’s Party), Nomiki Konst, The Humanist Report, The Hill, Tim Canova and Niko House (MCSC Network), Jimmy Dore, The Ring of Fire, Ralph Nader Radio Hour, Bernie Sanders, and more…
- COVID-19: A CRISIS TO WAKE US UP (An Emotional, Political and Economic Plague & Crapitalism Exposure)
- BERNIE CAMPAIGN SUSPENDED: Why & How – And What Now?
- Nearly Third Of Country Didn’t Pay Rent!
- Interesting AOC Update
- Discussion on Political Revolution & Bernie
- Tim Canova’s Plan To Make Trump Address Election Fraud
- MMT & Green New Deal
- Common Sense vs Bizarre Biden
- Pressure Congress on the Next Stimulus Bill
- Bernie Demands Paying Working People & Paper Ballots
- People & Small Businesses Postponed or Denied by the Stimulus Relief Program
- The Election Game: Bernie, Biden & Trump (Designed to Deny the People)
- Biden Picked to Keep Trump
- Nader Discussion on New Tech, Landlording & Little People Back-Strikes during the Corona Crisis
- Medicare for All: Why American Health Care Makes No Sense (nice!)
- Brief: Psychology of Fascism vs Socialism
1. COVID-19: A CRISIS TO WAKE US UP (An Emotional, Political and Economic Plague & Crapitalism Exposure)
A fantastically deep insight into the rape and pillage the oligarchs are hittung us with during the coronavirus pandemic after having mauled us so much before it already, the emotional and mental effects and shortcomings by this, the paradise-like contrast in other countries, what our ancestors did during the similar Great Depression, and what we can and must do… a truly sincere report on our crisis and need for rebellion:
COVID-19: A Psychological, Political and Economic Plague ~ Democracy At Work