Again, if you are too short on time to discover many top level meaningful videos covering critical events, problems, and solutions, here is a weekly share. Special highlights: Robin Hood Tax, election theft, fake-progressiveness, myth of scarcity, capitalism opposing democracy, learning from Vietnam how to make change; and regular update from the People’s Party.
Stars & Channels: RobinHoodTax, NonCompete, Jimmy Dore, Ralph Nader Radio Hour, The Real News Network, The Hill, Luna oi!, Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), Steve Scott Roots Music, Nick Brana and Jerry Perez etc. from the Movement for a People’s Party, …
- Robin Hood Tax: Wealth Tax (or in this case a Bank Tax)
- Oppressed People vs Rulers
- Rampant Election Theft in the U.S.A.
- COVID Update: Rising Deaths and Wide Spread of Heart Damage
- Attacks on Alternative Media
- Forget Having a Life – Just Serve the Rich
- The Corrupt DNC and Cowardly (Dishonest?) “Progressive” Candidates
- Police & State Agents Brutality: Violent Oppression from the Top (and our need for change)
- Amazon’s Fraud-Based Market Takeover
- Economic Update: Our Capitalism Destroying Healthcare during the Corona Crisis
- Myth of Scarcity and us Getting Raided from the Top
- The Need to Reinvent our Economy
- Capitalism Weakens Morals & Democratic Mentality
- Learning from Vietnam
- Opening Eyes: We MUST Change our Economy
- Capitalism vs Democracy in the U.S.: Ruled by an Unaccountable Selfish Minority
- Music: Steve Scott – We Know They Lied
- People’s Party
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-08-02 (21 videos)”
22 top videos: Again, if you are too short on time to discover many top level meaningful videos covering critical events, problems, and solutions, here is a weekly share. (main issues: our crumbling American society under an increasingly brutal oligarchy and current fight-back efforts from the bottom):
Stars & channels: Jesse Ventura & Brigida Santos, Jimmy Dore, Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), The Zero Hour with RJ Eskow, acTVism Munich, Second Thought, Glenn Greenwald (The Intercept), The Intercept, Kyle Kulinski (Secular Talk), Richard Medhurst, The Humanist Report, Nick Brana (Movement for a People’s Party),…
- New Nuclear Arms Race and Earth-Destructive Tests
- Jesse Ventura on American Corruption
- Inequality from Robbery: The Public Forced to Fund the Rich
- America’s Looming Eviction Crisis
- America’s For-Profit Healthcare (Worst Healthcare in the Developed World)
- A Worthwhile Debate to Have
- No American Democracy
- The US-Supported Coup in Bolivia: Revealing and Tragic
- Endless War on America and the Globe
- Death: Michael Brooks Gone and Youngish Men Beginning to Comprehend Mortality
- Medhurst: Stop Idolizing Politicians, Stop Healthcare Profiteering, Crappy Crisis Management…
- Spawning U.S. Dictatorship (Federal Citizen Abduction)
- Humor & Insight: Spot-On Conversation on Our America
- Need to Defend the American Rights and Principles
- People’s Movement & People’s Party
Please subscribe and share with others,
so the efforts I make can serve enough people.
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-07-26 (22 videos)”
For the Independence Weekend a look back at what got us into our ruined or threatened lives. Plus new stuff from this week (esp. about how to fight for change).
Stars & channels: Remember This, CrashCourse, Gregory Thomas Jeffers, Upworthy, Gar Alperovitz (Democracy Collaborative), IWW Labor Organizer, Lisa Fithian, Jimmy Dore, Ralph Nader, and more…
I. Independence Weekend: A Look Back
- The Dead Middle Class (explained by Lewis Black)
- American Revolution: Process, Not Single Event
- American Revolution: Police a Standing Army against Liberty
- Economic Democracy
- Stabilizing Economy from the Bottom
II. Enough is Enough: This Week’s News & Discussions
- Ralph Nader & Jimmy Dore Conversation about making Change
- IWW: Modern Labor Movement
- People Power: Mutual Aid Networks etc.
- Ralph Nader Radio Hour: Getting Back Democracy & Getting Medicare for All
- MPP National Call 7-2-2020
- MPP July 11th Official Trailer “Join the Actions”
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-07-05 (11 videos)”
ideas to share with friends and family
In recent years I made a point each 4th of July reminding ourselves of the famous 18th century American Revolution and its famous goals of life, liberty, justice, and happiness for all. I increasingly argued for a second American Revolution, a peaceful political one, back when getting vital things like Medicare for All seemed just around the corner with Bernie Sanders’ wildly popular campaign. And from new presidential candidates – like Andrew Yang and Tulsi Gabbard – additional ideas were put on the table, like a UBI (not a governmental allowance if properly done but rather a fair share of the dividends of the economy we all participate in and all of us rather than a tiny mafia-like money aristocracy should own) and an end of American wars on the world, and so on…
There were reasons for hope. But this year, they were smashed again by the corrupt major parties and their corrupt allies in the mass media and law enforcement. The falsely titled “Democratic” Party, once again – like in 2016 – cheated Bernie Sanders out of the race, and he gave up way too early and easily (for whatever reason). Hopelessness spread, made worse by the COVID-19 pandemic in which our country is one of the top nations of maximum infections and deaths due to our profit-driven Wild West of Healthcare and an utterly corrupted government that – instead of dealing handily with the pandemic – used it as a an excuse to claw the small rest of national wealth from the people and hand it to the globalist billionaire vampire class who have been sucking us dry for decades and were now given and lent trillions of dollars made out of thin air which you and I (working people) will soon be taxed to make more solid than air, and which the rich criminals at the top will use to buy up our remaining homes and family businesses and small stores as we are bankrupted and driven ever deeper into poverty by this rich-and-government collusion. They will basically buy up the remaining small floor we stand upon with the money stolen from us.
So, we are getting robbed from both sides: the rich and their corporations and the government corrupted by them. And as far as voting goes, we are handed (AGAIN!) nothing but corrupt candidates from the “left” and right arm of major parties. It all comes down to one conclusion: We can no longer expect to fix our tormented country through intelligent voting. Everything has been rigged against us. The labor market, the rest of the economy, education, healthcare, media, and politics. We are modern slaves chained with top-controlled money, silenced, disenfranchised, and thrust into precarious lives not worth living. And our democracy is fake. Therefore the ultimate conclusion is: Our founders’ revolution never quite finished. They set up amendment-making of the constitution, fully aware that their revolution wasn’t finished. But gangsters at the top overcame the people at the bottom rigging everything against us, and there now is one thing left to do: complete the revolution that was never finished.
Ending Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to free updates and to share widely critical stuff you encounter here and elsewhere. Also, please lend support if you can. Together we are the change we have been waiting for.
Meaningful videos this week concerning our current troubles and their systemic causes, the need to unite and mobilize for necessary change, and glimpses at efforts to do so.
Note: I have no time to share this much on social media (plus their censorship blocks). Perhaps you can share a little, too.
Stars and channels: Dylan Ratigan, Jimmy Dore, Kyle Kulinski (Secular Talk), RJ Eskow, Richard Wolff, Lauren Ashcraft, Nomiki Konst, The Nowman Show, Nick Brana, Movement for a People’s Party
- Punch in the Face of The People
- Housing APOCALYPSE
- Kyle Kulinski Reports
- Economic Insights
- Individual Insights on Our Broken Nation
- Movement for a People’s Party Update (National Call)
- Mindset: Putting Things Together
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-06-21 (13 videos)”
Meaningful videos from this week, incl. People’s Party! (unfortunately me so busy struggling to get back into wage slavery taking continued education crash courses, I only had a few hours this Sunday to search and check these out… still worth sharing, though… esp. the People’s Party stuff). BTW, I lack time to share this link on social media (and I get censored on them), so please subscribe, comment, and share. Enjoy what you find here!
Stars & Channels: Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), Jesse Ventura and Brigida Santos, Graham Elwood (The Political Vigilante), The Jimmy Dore Show, David Doel (The Rational National), and Nick Brana + Jerry Perez.
- Pandemic Ghost Towns
- Our Predatory Capitalism’s Insanity
- Jesse is Back (Notes: empire, socialism, bankruptcy…)
- The Jimmy Dore Show
- The Rational National
- Movement for a People’s Party
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-05-17 (15 videos)”
About: Corona Crisis, U.S. Vulnerability, & People’s Fight for Change
- Chris Hedges: The Moral Imperative to Rebel
- Chris Hedges: Coronavirus, Climate and What Next?
- Bernie Picking the Wrong Path Again (apparently)
- Grandstanding Speeches instead of Real Fight for Change
- Screwed America Most Vulnerable to Crisis
- Bernie Surrogates Denounce Biden & Critique Bernie
- Candidates Are Not the Not-Me-Us Goal
- R-T: Bernie’s Endorsement & Will Things Ever Be The Same?
- UBI Against Corona Crisis
- Can’t Expect People to Vote for the Lesser Evil When All Are Way Too Evil
- Grassroots Direct Action to Do
- Forming a Political People’s Army
- Strikes & Boycotts
1. Chris Hedges: The Moral Imperative to Rebel
XR America & Chris Hedges: The Moral Imperative to Rebel ~ Extinction Rebellion
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-04-19 (13 videos)”
The previous article briefly exposed our rigged electoral system(s) and concluded that we, the people, need to form a People’s Union. Here are some further thoughts:
Question: How does this connect with party politics? Answer: It does quite a lot. We need to build a people’s movement, at the bottom, with which to wield power outside our gamed political system. It can form a basis for the people’s power outside of candidate campaigns that come and go and depend on campaign leaders who may collapse or sell out. It can let us circumvent the completely rigged electoral processes we are currently trapped in and which easily kill campaigns. It can push for urgently needed things, something that the build of a new political party would take too long to achieve (for example dealing with our current pandemic-economic crisis which can’t wait for future elections). Despite this (much needed) wielding of power outside of party politics, a people’s union could nevertheless (and probably should) push for the creation of a truly democratic people’s party to represent us governmentally once we have overcome election rigging so that elections can work again. Doing so will probably make sense because the two major parties who have monopolized and rigged the electoral processes are through-and-through corrupt and owned by the rich ruling class and seem remarkably immune against a takeover by the people. Suggested link for this path: The People’s Party – A coalition party for the people. Meanwhile, some people still think they can take over our existing major parties (at least the D-Party) from within. A people’s union could actually greatly strengthen both a new party’s creation and attempted takeover of an existing one by imposing strong pressure on the establishment. Strengthening both would enable an inside-outside strategy making both attempts much more successful since the corrupt gangsters at the top would be pushed from the inside, the outside, and below. Much harder to withstand than an attack from only one direction. Continue reading “Need for a People’s Union (part 2)”
Here goes how the oligarchy rigged the 2020 primaries and kills our democracy with a thousand cuts using political puppets in the monopoly of two corrupted major parties and mass media (for a look at the 2016 election theft click here):
- Employing misinforming mass media. (pretending Bernie didn’t exist or was unpopular while glorifying corporatist corrupticians)
- Censoring social media.
- Running rigged opinion polls. (and misreporting them if necessary) Also blocking and/or editing exit polls.
- Holding rigged debates barring establishment-criticizing candidates, replacing vital topics with distractive ones, soft-balling the establishment candidates and hard-balling the progressive ones.
- Diluting progressive votes by adding fake-progressive candidates, and right before Super Tuesday pooling together all of the D-Party’s rank-and-file corporatist candidates’ voters while keeping fake-progressive Warren in the game past Super Tuesday to still chip away from Bernie’s voter base.
- Running a weak, dishonest presidential impeachment (never meant to succeed) in order to take Bernie out of campaign rallies.
- Rigging caucuses and primary elections by voter suppression (like voter purging, reduced polling stations in progressive districts), ballot chaos, uncounted proprietary ballots, a dishonest vote count app, fraudulent coin tosses, fraudulent mail-in votes from senior centers whose seniors don’t get to cast their ballots, plus rigged machine voting and rigged secret machine vote tallies. And timing this perfectly after Bernie’s high start to cancel people’s hope.
- And when the pandemic came (by accident?), letting the timing of many state primaries and – even more importantly – of the general election continue without any delay in order to block Bernie campaign rallies, essentially forcing Sanders to suspend his nomination campaign.
(Did I leave out an important atrocity?)
Conclusion: It’s a death of democracy by a thousand cuts. Each cut shifting the officially reported results further and further away from the people’s actual desires and votes, and for the final finish adjust the official results via the secret ballot counts with pre-rigged or last-moment-hacked machines.
Necessary response: a People’s Union. To work and fight from the bottom for needed change. This can be linked up with communal charity and crisis organizations that deal with COVID issues, homelessness, unemployment, and so on. People helping other people leads to connecting ever more people who will push for needed change who can then soar in local politics, spread ideas, connect across the nation for a general strike that circumvents all the tricks and traps put in place in politics by the oligarchy and thus challenge the oligarchy with people power, pushing through our demands that the oligarchy’s political puppets block from acceptance in the political structures. In France, the Yellow Vest Movement gave us a hint how people power brought into play outside rigged electoral systems can achieve change. And, yes, during the coronavirus pandemic the movement in France is significantly (but not completely) taking a break and we here in the U.S. are also not in a good position to stream the streets right now. But when the pandemic is past we can. And in the meantime we can begin to organize.
Ending Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to free updates and to share widely critical stuff you encounter here and elsewhere. Also, you may lend support if you can. Together we are the change we have been waiting for.
Most important issues: how we are currently getting hugely screwed and how we must fight back and accomplish much needed real change.
Stars & Channels: Richard Wolff, RJ Eskow, Cal Jennings, Jimmy Dore, Michael Brooks, Ralph Nader, The Hill (Krystal Ball & Saagar Enjeti), The Real News Network, and more…
- Capitalism not COVID Kills Us (a system no longer justified) – And Gov Slap in Our Face
- Conversation: Max Blumenthal & Jimmy Dore on Progressive Movement (& the BIG Mistake of Relying on Leaders)
- Analysis of a Shrinking “Leader” (AOC)
- Barring A People-Serving Government with Bureaucratic Hurdles
- People Power
- Fighting from the Bottom & the EVIL Establishment
- Humor & Good Conversation (on a Grassroots Revolution)
- Our Broken System SANCTIONS Us on COVID
- Trump Would Eat Biden Alive
- Key Polls Prove Biden’s Impossibility to Beat Trump
- Update on the D-Primaries Chaos
- What Bernie Should Do at the Very Least
- Inequality & Immorality from the Lords
- Suffering in the Inequality Pyramid
- Bernie Speech: His Current Work
- Collapse Under-Way
- Fun & Hope (Grassroots Rebellion)
- We Must Pressure our Candidates
- More on Election Fraud
- The Neoliberal 40-Years Betrayal (in short)
|Sorry… currently so overworked, I probably cannot properly share this post on social media. Plea: Please do this for me!
1. Capitalism not COVID Kills Us (a system no longer justified) – And Gov Slap in Our Face
A MUST HEAR discussion (starting at 3:37). If you have tine for no other video clip this weekend, listen to this:
Prof. Richard Wolff On Why the System Failed ~ The Zero Hour with RJ Eskow
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-04-05 (23 videos)”