Most important issues: how we are currently getting hugely screwed and how we must fight back and accomplish much needed real change.
Stars & Channels: Richard Wolff, RJ Eskow, Cal Jennings, Jimmy Dore, Michael Brooks, Ralph Nader, The Hill (Krystal Ball & Saagar Enjeti), The Real News Network, and more…
- Capitalism not COVID Kills Us (a system no longer justified) – And Gov Slap in Our Face
- Conversation: Max Blumenthal & Jimmy Dore on Progressive Movement (& the BIG Mistake of Relying on Leaders)
- Analysis of a Shrinking “Leader” (AOC)
- Barring A People-Serving Government with Bureaucratic Hurdles
- People Power
- Fighting from the Bottom & the EVIL Establishment
- Humor & Good Conversation (on a Grassroots Revolution)
- Our Broken System SANCTIONS Us on COVID
- Trump Would Eat Biden Alive
- Key Polls Prove Biden’s Impossibility to Beat Trump
- Update on the D-Primaries Chaos
- What Bernie Should Do at the Very Least
- Inequality & Immorality from the Lords
- Suffering in the Inequality Pyramid
- Bernie Speech: His Current Work
- Collapse Under-Way
- Fun & Hope (Grassroots Rebellion)
- We Must Pressure our Candidates
- More on Election Fraud
- The Neoliberal 40-Years Betrayal (in short)
|Sorry… currently so overworked, I probably cannot properly share this post on social media. Plea: Please do this for me!
1. Capitalism not COVID Kills Us (a system no longer justified) – And Gov Slap in Our Face
A MUST HEAR discussion (starting at 3:37). If you have tine for no other video clip this weekend, listen to this:
Prof. Richard Wolff On Why the System Failed ~ The Zero Hour with RJ Eskow
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-04-05 (23 videos)”
Main issues emerging this week: Coronavirus Pandemic (COVID origin, crisis, measures, our capitalism boosting it, and the oligarchy robbing us via it and making our country’s inequality even worse), people power and rebellion, growing corruption and totalitarianism at the top, Bernie, Biden, and the urgent need for Medicare for All:
Stars & channels: Bernie Sanders, Dylan Ratigan, Nomiki Konst, Jerry Eldred, Jimmy Dore, Kim Iversen, Krystal Ball & Saagar Enjeti (The Hill), Michael Brooks, Amy Goodman (Democracy Now!), Norman Swan (thejuicemedia), Rebel HQ, Red Revolution Media, Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), RJ Eskow (The Zero Hour), Robert Reich, The Rational National, The Real News Network.
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus Pandemic)
- Evil Empire Exploiting and Killing Us / General Strike for People’s Power
- Lesson from France: People’s Power That is Not Circumventable by Rigged Elections
- Capitalism vs Democracy
- Economic Update: Pandemic, Mobility, Yellow Vests, and Lee Camp
- Pandemic Crisis, Predatory Rich & Corporations, New Housing Crisis
- Growing Totalitarianism from BOTH Arms at the Top
- The People vs Oligarchy
- Jimmy Dore Show Picks
- Bad Biden
- World: Cuba’s Solidarity (Helping Italy with the COVID Pandemic)
- Medicare for All Urgently Needed
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-03-29 (32 videos on 13 Topics)”
How the D-Party is working to crush the people’s campaign for Medicare for All and other necessary changes (as it has been doing since 1942) — changes currently represented by Bernie Sanders’ candidacy campaign. And what we – the people – need to do to fight for our needs and rights.
(Note: Unfortunately I am still stuck in very time consuming continued education to make it back into the (paid, as opposed to unpaid elderly relative care) workforce. So, if I missed some top videos, that’s why. And I’d be thankful for others sharing them with me.)
Stars & Channels: The Hill, The Real News Network, Jimmy Dore, Tim Canova, The Intercept (Naomi Klein), Democracy Now!, Lee Camp (Redacted Tonight), The Radical Independent, The Progressive Voice, AOC, The Rational National, Jill Stein, NowThis News, Status Coup, Dylan Ratigan, and more…
- Corrupt Congress Not Helping the American People
- Socialism vs the Coronavirus
- Socialism the Last Option Left – even for Trump!
- Bernie’s Campaign is Being Cheated Again (Blatant Vote Count Rigging)
- Likely Ending of the Political Revolution by its Famous Leader Bernie
- Will Trump Help or Prey?
- Right & Left Turned Upside Down
- News: (better than regular corporate news)
- More on the Vote Count Fraud
- Bad Biden
- Biden’s Loss of his Mental Faculties (& Bernie Should Lead a Dem Exit)
- A Reminder of What These Years are All About (Movement Building)
- Important Issues of the Coronavirus Pandemic
- A FAIR Bailout
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-03-22 (24 videos)”
Biden… Why so many senile votes for this senile candidate? Well, maybe because Frank Sinatra was not on the ballot.
More seriously, how could Biden surge? Well,…:
- Many voters still don’t know when they are facing a crook.
- A lot of voter suppression and vote count tampering is the common practice in our current United States of Aristocracy.
- PLUS the corrupt rulership of the “D” party had planned for this kind of Super Tuesday all along by having many oligarchy-loyal candidates run to split the votes thus to ensure a contested or brokered party convention and to pool votes of non-Bernie supporters behind a single corrupt candidate at critical times like the Super Tuesday by a well-timed drop-out (e.g. Pete Butti-Gig) while keeping fake-progressive candidates (think especially: Warren) on the ballots at least through Super Tuesday to reduce Bernie’s votes at the same time.
So, do we have to accept the D Party’s rigging? Not when we have finally awoken. Is the R Party a suitable alternative? No. It’s been corrupted long ago, too. Great harm has been done by both parties, and we have our democracy blocked by these two major parties which control the electoral process and work for the robber billionaire oligarchy in return for bribes, graft, and gravy trains.
That’s why we need to seriously consider building a new party, a true people’s party ruled from the bottom rather than the top; and why we need to build a people’s movement like back in the 18th century when a movement fueled the 1st American Revolution and attempted to create a democracy, a project that WE must now finally finish in a (hopefully political rather than violent) 2nd American Revolution.
Continue reading “QuickyPinion on Super Tuesday 2020”
The Meaning of Life & The Need for Change…
Some history of how we got into today’s mess, a lot of revelation of how the ‘D’ Party leadership became and still is corrupted, some revelation of Biden’s dishonesty, a lot of good stuff on Bernie Sanders and people uniting around him, the Joe Rogan “scandal”, the ruling “elite’s” harmful mentality, the current generational divide, and most important: what life has coming for us that our corrupted culture and system plays a big role in and is overlooked by so many of us:
Stars & Channels: Bernie, Ralph Nader, Nomiki Konst, Robert Wolff & Bob Hennelly (Democracy At Work), David Pakman, Jamarl Thomas, Jimmy Dore, Redacted Tonight, Adryenn, The Hill, FUSION, mmflint, Real Stories, and more…
- Prophet Aldous Huxley Foretold the Assault on Democracy
- Conversation of Michael Moore with Ralph Nader
- Public Banking, Postal Savings, New NAFTA, etc.
- Economy: Empire & Debt Slavery
- Medicare for All
- The Harmful Ruling Mindset
- Journalism vs ‘Elite’ Scuffles
- The Oligarchy’s Takeover of the D Party
- Bernie (Economic Bill of Rights | Exposing Hypocrisy | Unity & Joe Rogan Support)
- Biden’s Civil Rights Lie
- Redacted Tonight: BS-Biden, Mass Surveillance, …
- Republicoid 2020 “Democratic” Convention Committee
- “Democratic” Party Stonewalling Democracy
- “Democratic” Party: Big Money & Faulty Identity Politics
- Calling out the Corrupt 1% in the D Party
- U.S. Generational Divide (pitting Bernie vs Biden)
- Never Dying in Peace (Abandonment & Abuse when Elderly)
- Unity & People Power & Bernie’s Campaign
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-02-02 (21 videos)”
Understanding better our unequal society. And coming to realize that we need to create a nurturing environment that meets basic needs for everybody, rather than continuing to support a system that leeches everything away from almost everyone and places all that stolen prosperity into the vaults of a handful of king-like super-rich — plus their rich and upper-“middle-class” guards. A need to build strong, healthy communities as a basement for and part of revolutionary change before the catastrophic point of no return completely ends our future (the latter only a little discussed).
Since this holiday week produced less vital videos than usual, I dove through older ones that draw a comprehensive picture from which to grow our awareness and build plans.
Channels: Moyers & Company, hearus1, PBS NewsHour, Ubiquity, TEDx Talks, Bernie Sanders Campaign, PRIMO NUTMEG, Democracy Now!, CODEPINK, NonCompete, and more.
- Living in our Times (Rich or Struggling) II
- Education: Our Toxic Culture of Education
- Socialism = Common Ownership (& Liberty from Lords)
- Neoliberalism fuels Right-Wing Populism
- Billionaires: Are thieves legitimate “winners”?
- Iran (esp. the Recent U.S. Terror Strike)
- The Past & Future (and What to Do)
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-01-05 (27 videos) – Main Theme: Our Inequality”
An amazing number of brilliant women made fantastic arguments and analyses this week. Don’t miss them nor the also insightful men in these 22 outstanding videos treating what’s wrong and how to make change.
Stars and channels: Krystal Ball, Naomi Klein, Jane Fonda, Jill Stein, Bernie, Richard Wolff, Taya Graham (The Real News Network), John Spritzler, The Rational National, The Michael Brooks Show, Jimmy Dore, Gayle McLaughlin (the California Progressive Alliance), Harriet Fraad, Politics and Prose, Aaron Glantz, Democracy Now!, Ralph Nader, Steven Greenhouse, Nick Hanauer, and more.
- #MfA: Universal Healthcare for Liberty
- Risks for All, Not Just Investors
- Police Crimes: Our Dungeon & Dragon Society
- Let’s Have No Government by and for Criminals
- Bernie (Reviews, Movement, Track Record, Market vs Society)
- Bernie & Tulsi Combo: Might it Landslide the Nation?
- Corporatists and Oligarchs Looking for Another “D” Puppet
- Organizing Outside of Political Parties
- The Source and Success of Racism
- Humor: The ‘Elites’ Crying When We Call Out their Corruption
- The Twin Party Tyranny Blocking Representation of the People
- Panel: Naomi Klein & Jane Fonda – Sunrise, Climate, & Humanity
- Banksters: The Then & Now Real Estate Raid
- Indigenous Dealing with California Wildfires
- Immigration & Border: Many Victims are Native Americans
- American Past, Present, & Future & Comparison w/ Other Nations
- SCOTUS, The Achilles Heal of Democracy
- A 0.1%er Getting Some of the Wrongness
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-10-26 (22 videos)”
AOC’s Bernie endorsement and Bernie’s fantastic “Back” rally in New York after he is back out of the hospital:
I. AOC’s Bernie Endorsement
This is about a guaranteed advanced standard of living in the United States (the richest nation in hisory) with no ifs no no buts. Power to the people, and a Good Life for All:
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Endorses Bernie For President
Additional note: When we mention a people’s revolution, we should realize that this is simply a continuation of our famous 18th century American Revolution where the people shared these aims promoted again today but wealthy creeps subverted the outcome into the mess we are in today.
I hear the echo from the hopeful past: All people are created equal and endowed with unalienable rights – among these life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. And the role of government by the consent of the governed is to reflect and protect these and other rights and promote the general welfare (a.k.a. a Good Life for All). Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-10-19, Part B (3 videos)”
Such cool videos picked up this week! These weekly compilations are really worth sharing. So much wrong today. And so much improvement we can make happen. — Unfortunately, the 31 videos I picked out this week are just too many. I have postponed some for next week. Don’t miss them! 😉
Stars & channels: Bernie Sanders, The Humanist Report, John Spritzler, Be Inspired, TeleSUR, The Real News Network, Richard Wolff, Jimmy Dore, The Zero Hour, Michael Brooks, Ralph Nader, The Hill, LastWeekTonight, Democracy Now!, Redacted Tonight, The Hill, ItHadToBeSaid, and more…
- Bernie (The Role in Life, Money out of Politics, MSM)
- Wage Slavery & The High Cost of Bad Leadership
- Our Manufactured E-Lives: Owned by Commercialism & “Smart” Phones
- Our Junk Economy: Wealth Accumulation by Dispossession
- Addressing Disparity with More of the Same
- No Left & Right: The ‘Elites’ Stick Together
- Inequality System (CEO Kings, Global World Oppression)
- Deified Greed
- Trumpoholics (Impeachable Offenses, Can his Impeachment Succeed?)
- Climate Crisis (Humor, Politics, XR Movement)
- World: Revolutionary Haiti, Uprising Ecuador
- Media: Real News Instead of Blabbermouths
- Why Russiahhh?!? (ahead of all other possible smears & excuses)
- Today’s American Depravity
- School as Prison & Boot Camp: Our Manipulation Starts in the Schools
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-10-13 (24 videos)”
Imagine taking a modern online course to become astute in politics and economics, learning what is wrong with our system and how to fix it. That’s exactly what the Wakeful Video Weekend series amounts to, both new and old episodes. My suggestion: watch or listen, share and discuss. (and maybe even voluntarily donate to Beanstock’s World for all that hard curating work)
Channels: TEDx Talks, The Real News Network, Democracy At Work, The Michael Brooks Show, Rebel HQ, Democracy Now!, The Hill, John Spritzler, The Jimmy Dore Show, Corbett Report, and many more.
- Humor: What Does U.S. #1 Mean?
- Non-Rich Lives: Spending all our Lifetime Not Living! ***
- U.S. Poverty: Both Old & Poor And Mostly Kept Secret
- Sick Society: The Capitalist Disease
- Fascism as Flattery
- Neoliberalism: Neoliberalism in Short
- The Soviet Economy
- Status Quo: Murder by Capitalism & Revolution vs Reformism
- Truth & Lies: Real vs False Flag Whistleblowers
- Elections: The Electoral College Favors Swing States, Not Rural Americans
- Candidates: Bernie, Biden, Warren… True Progressive vs Fakes
- Strategy: Why the D-Party SoSo-Works with Bernie Sanders
- Money in Politics: The R & D Parties’ Race to the Bottom ***
- No Piecemeal But a Big Determined Movement Needed
- U.S.A. is a Paid Servant of Murderous Saudi Regime
- Humor: X-Rated Politics (Jimmy Dore)
- Ancient Wisdom (Fables)
1. Humor: What Does U.S. #1 Mean?
Can America Let Go Of Being Number One?
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-10-06 (22 videos)”