ideas to share with friends and family
In recent years I made a point each 4th of July reminding ourselves of the famous 18th century American Revolution and its famous goals of life, liberty, justice, and happiness for all. I increasingly argued for a second American Revolution, a peaceful political one, back when getting vital things like Medicare for All seemed just around the corner with Bernie Sanders’ wildly popular campaign. And from new presidential candidates – like Andrew Yang and Tulsi Gabbard – additional ideas were put on the table, like a UBI (not a governmental allowance if properly done but rather a fair share of the dividends of the economy we all participate in and all of us rather than a tiny mafia-like money aristocracy should own) and an end of American wars on the world, and so on…
There were reasons for hope. But this year, they were smashed again by the corrupt major parties and their corrupt allies in the mass media and law enforcement. The falsely titled “Democratic” Party, once again – like in 2016 – cheated Bernie Sanders out of the race, and he gave up way too early and easily (for whatever reason). Hopelessness spread, made worse by the COVID-19 pandemic in which our country is one of the top nations of maximum infections and deaths due to our profit-driven Wild West of Healthcare and an utterly corrupted government that – instead of dealing handily with the pandemic – used it as a an excuse to claw the small rest of national wealth from the people and hand it to the globalist billionaire vampire class who have been sucking us dry for decades and were now given and lent trillions of dollars made out of thin air which you and I (working people) will soon be taxed to make more solid than air, and which the rich criminals at the top will use to buy up our remaining homes and family businesses and small stores as we are bankrupted and driven ever deeper into poverty by this rich-and-government collusion. They will basically buy up the remaining small floor we stand upon with the money stolen from us.
So, we are getting robbed from both sides: the rich and their corporations and the government corrupted by them. And as far as voting goes, we are handed (AGAIN!) nothing but corrupt candidates from the “left” and right arm of major parties. It all comes down to one conclusion: We can no longer expect to fix our tormented country through intelligent voting. Everything has been rigged against us. The labor market, the rest of the economy, education, healthcare, media, and politics. We are modern slaves chained with top-controlled money, silenced, disenfranchised, and thrust into precarious lives not worth living. And our democracy is fake. Therefore the ultimate conclusion is: Our founders’ revolution never quite finished. They set up amendment-making of the constitution, fully aware that their revolution wasn’t finished. But gangsters at the top overcame the people at the bottom rigging everything against us, and there now is one thing left to do: complete the revolution that was never finished.
Ending Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to free updates and to share widely critical stuff you encounter here and elsewhere. Also, please lend support if you can. Together we are the change we have been waiting for.
Meaningful videos this week concerning our current troubles and their systemic causes, the need to unite and mobilize for necessary change, and glimpses at efforts to do so.
Note: I have no time to share this much on social media (plus their censorship blocks). Perhaps you can share a little, too.
Stars and channels: Dylan Ratigan, Jimmy Dore, Kyle Kulinski (Secular Talk), RJ Eskow, Richard Wolff, Lauren Ashcraft, Nomiki Konst, The Nowman Show, Nick Brana, Movement for a People’s Party
- Punch in the Face of The People
- Housing APOCALYPSE
- Kyle Kulinski Reports
- Economic Insights
- Individual Insights on Our Broken Nation
- Movement for a People’s Party Update (National Call)
- Mindset: Putting Things Together
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-06-21 (13 videos)”
About: Corona Crisis, U.S. Vulnerability, & People’s Fight for Change
- Chris Hedges: The Moral Imperative to Rebel
- Chris Hedges: Coronavirus, Climate and What Next?
- Bernie Picking the Wrong Path Again (apparently)
- Grandstanding Speeches instead of Real Fight for Change
- Screwed America Most Vulnerable to Crisis
- Bernie Surrogates Denounce Biden & Critique Bernie
- Candidates Are Not the Not-Me-Us Goal
- R-T: Bernie’s Endorsement & Will Things Ever Be The Same?
- UBI Against Corona Crisis
- Can’t Expect People to Vote for the Lesser Evil When All Are Way Too Evil
- Grassroots Direct Action to Do
- Forming a Political People’s Army
- Strikes & Boycotts
1. Chris Hedges: The Moral Imperative to Rebel
XR America & Chris Hedges: The Moral Imperative to Rebel ~ Extinction Rebellion
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-04-19 (13 videos)”
The predominant themes of this week: COVID-19 – A Crisis to Wake us Up (An Emotional, Political and Economic Plague & Crapitalism Exposure). The Bernie Campaign Suspended: Why & how, grief, anger and what to do now? Also more on election integrity, Medicare for All and more.
Share wide and subscribe for future infos.
Stars & Channels: Harriet Fraad and Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), The Rational National, Nick Brana & Kaitlin Sopoci-Belknap (Movement for a People’s Party), Nomiki Konst, The Humanist Report, The Hill, Tim Canova and Niko House (MCSC Network), Jimmy Dore, The Ring of Fire, Ralph Nader Radio Hour, Bernie Sanders, and more…
- COVID-19: A CRISIS TO WAKE US UP (An Emotional, Political and Economic Plague & Crapitalism Exposure)
- BERNIE CAMPAIGN SUSPENDED: Why & How – And What Now?
- Nearly Third Of Country Didn’t Pay Rent!
- Interesting AOC Update
- Discussion on Political Revolution & Bernie
- Tim Canova’s Plan To Make Trump Address Election Fraud
- MMT & Green New Deal
- Common Sense vs Bizarre Biden
- Pressure Congress on the Next Stimulus Bill
- Bernie Demands Paying Working People & Paper Ballots
- People & Small Businesses Postponed or Denied by the Stimulus Relief Program
- The Election Game: Bernie, Biden & Trump (Designed to Deny the People)
- Biden Picked to Keep Trump
- Nader Discussion on New Tech, Landlording & Little People Back-Strikes during the Corona Crisis
- Medicare for All: Why American Health Care Makes No Sense (nice!)
- Brief: Psychology of Fascism vs Socialism
1. COVID-19: A CRISIS TO WAKE US UP (An Emotional, Political and Economic Plague & Crapitalism Exposure)
A fantastically deep insight into the rape and pillage the oligarchs are hittung us with during the coronavirus pandemic after having mauled us so much before it already, the emotional and mental effects and shortcomings by this, the paradise-like contrast in other countries, what our ancestors did during the similar Great Depression, and what we can and must do… a truly sincere report on our crisis and need for rebellion:
COVID-19: A Psychological, Political and Economic Plague ~ Democracy At Work
Continue reading “Corona Crisis & Suspended Bernie Campaign – Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-04-12 (23 videos)”
The previous article briefly exposed our rigged electoral system(s) and concluded that we, the people, need to form a People’s Union. Here are some further thoughts:
Question: How does this connect with party politics? Answer: It does quite a lot. We need to build a people’s movement, at the bottom, with which to wield power outside our gamed political system. It can form a basis for the people’s power outside of candidate campaigns that come and go and depend on campaign leaders who may collapse or sell out. It can let us circumvent the completely rigged electoral processes we are currently trapped in and which easily kill campaigns. It can push for urgently needed things, something that the build of a new political party would take too long to achieve (for example dealing with our current pandemic-economic crisis which can’t wait for future elections). Despite this (much needed) wielding of power outside of party politics, a people’s union could nevertheless (and probably should) push for the creation of a truly democratic people’s party to represent us governmentally once we have overcome election rigging so that elections can work again. Doing so will probably make sense because the two major parties who have monopolized and rigged the electoral processes are through-and-through corrupt and owned by the rich ruling class and seem remarkably immune against a takeover by the people. Suggested link for this path: The People’s Party – A coalition party for the people. Meanwhile, some people still think they can take over our existing major parties (at least the D-Party) from within. A people’s union could actually greatly strengthen both a new party’s creation and attempted takeover of an existing one by imposing strong pressure on the establishment. Strengthening both would enable an inside-outside strategy making both attempts much more successful since the corrupt gangsters at the top would be pushed from the inside, the outside, and below. Much harder to withstand than an attack from only one direction. Continue reading “Need for a People’s Union (part 2)”
Most important issues: how we are currently getting hugely screwed and how we must fight back and accomplish much needed real change.
Stars & Channels: Richard Wolff, RJ Eskow, Cal Jennings, Jimmy Dore, Michael Brooks, Ralph Nader, The Hill (Krystal Ball & Saagar Enjeti), The Real News Network, and more…
- Capitalism not COVID Kills Us (a system no longer justified) – And Gov Slap in Our Face
- Conversation: Max Blumenthal & Jimmy Dore on Progressive Movement (& the BIG Mistake of Relying on Leaders)
- Analysis of a Shrinking “Leader” (AOC)
- Barring A People-Serving Government with Bureaucratic Hurdles
- People Power
- Fighting from the Bottom & the EVIL Establishment
- Humor & Good Conversation (on a Grassroots Revolution)
- Our Broken System SANCTIONS Us on COVID
- Trump Would Eat Biden Alive
- Key Polls Prove Biden’s Impossibility to Beat Trump
- Update on the D-Primaries Chaos
- What Bernie Should Do at the Very Least
- Inequality & Immorality from the Lords
- Suffering in the Inequality Pyramid
- Bernie Speech: His Current Work
- Collapse Under-Way
- Fun & Hope (Grassroots Rebellion)
- We Must Pressure our Candidates
- More on Election Fraud
- The Neoliberal 40-Years Betrayal (in short)
|Sorry… currently so overworked, I probably cannot properly share this post on social media. Plea: Please do this for me!
1. Capitalism not COVID Kills Us (a system no longer justified) – And Gov Slap in Our Face
A MUST HEAR discussion (starting at 3:37). If you have tine for no other video clip this weekend, listen to this:
Prof. Richard Wolff On Why the System Failed ~ The Zero Hour with RJ Eskow
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-04-05 (23 videos)”
Main issues emerging this week: Coronavirus Pandemic (COVID origin, crisis, measures, our capitalism boosting it, and the oligarchy robbing us via it and making our country’s inequality even worse), people power and rebellion, growing corruption and totalitarianism at the top, Bernie, Biden, and the urgent need for Medicare for All:
Stars & channels: Bernie Sanders, Dylan Ratigan, Nomiki Konst, Jerry Eldred, Jimmy Dore, Kim Iversen, Krystal Ball & Saagar Enjeti (The Hill), Michael Brooks, Amy Goodman (Democracy Now!), Norman Swan (thejuicemedia), Rebel HQ, Red Revolution Media, Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), RJ Eskow (The Zero Hour), Robert Reich, The Rational National, The Real News Network.
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus Pandemic)
- Evil Empire Exploiting and Killing Us / General Strike for People’s Power
- Lesson from France: People’s Power That is Not Circumventable by Rigged Elections
- Capitalism vs Democracy
- Economic Update: Pandemic, Mobility, Yellow Vests, and Lee Camp
- Pandemic Crisis, Predatory Rich & Corporations, New Housing Crisis
- Growing Totalitarianism from BOTH Arms at the Top
- The People vs Oligarchy
- Jimmy Dore Show Picks
- Bad Biden
- World: Cuba’s Solidarity (Helping Italy with the COVID Pandemic)
- Medicare for All Urgently Needed
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-03-29 (32 videos on 13 Topics)”
How the D-Party is working to crush the people’s campaign for Medicare for All and other necessary changes (as it has been doing since 1942) — changes currently represented by Bernie Sanders’ candidacy campaign. And what we – the people – need to do to fight for our needs and rights.
(Note: Unfortunately I am still stuck in very time consuming continued education to make it back into the (paid, as opposed to unpaid elderly relative care) workforce. So, if I missed some top videos, that’s why. And I’d be thankful for others sharing them with me.)
Stars & Channels: The Hill, The Real News Network, Jimmy Dore, Tim Canova, The Intercept (Naomi Klein), Democracy Now!, Lee Camp (Redacted Tonight), The Radical Independent, The Progressive Voice, AOC, The Rational National, Jill Stein, NowThis News, Status Coup, Dylan Ratigan, and more…
- Corrupt Congress Not Helping the American People
- Socialism vs the Coronavirus
- Socialism the Last Option Left – even for Trump!
- Bernie’s Campaign is Being Cheated Again (Blatant Vote Count Rigging)
- Likely Ending of the Political Revolution by its Famous Leader Bernie
- Will Trump Help or Prey?
- Right & Left Turned Upside Down
- News: (better than regular corporate news)
- More on the Vote Count Fraud
- Bad Biden
- Biden’s Loss of his Mental Faculties (& Bernie Should Lead a Dem Exit)
- A Reminder of What These Years are All About (Movement Building)
- Important Issues of the Coronavirus Pandemic
- A FAIR Bailout
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-03-22 (24 videos)”
Biden… Why so many senile votes for this senile candidate? Well, maybe because Frank Sinatra was not on the ballot.
More seriously, how could Biden surge? Well,…:
- Many voters still don’t know when they are facing a crook.
- A lot of voter suppression and vote count tampering is the common practice in our current United States of Aristocracy.
- PLUS the corrupt rulership of the “D” party had planned for this kind of Super Tuesday all along by having many oligarchy-loyal candidates run to split the votes thus to ensure a contested or brokered party convention and to pool votes of non-Bernie supporters behind a single corrupt candidate at critical times like the Super Tuesday by a well-timed drop-out (e.g. Pete Butti-Gig) while keeping fake-progressive candidates (think especially: Warren) on the ballots at least through Super Tuesday to reduce Bernie’s votes at the same time.
So, do we have to accept the D Party’s rigging? Not when we have finally awoken. Is the R Party a suitable alternative? No. It’s been corrupted long ago, too. Great harm has been done by both parties, and we have our democracy blocked by these two major parties which control the electoral process and work for the robber billionaire oligarchy in return for bribes, graft, and gravy trains.
That’s why we need to seriously consider building a new party, a true people’s party ruled from the bottom rather than the top; and why we need to build a people’s movement like back in the 18th century when a movement fueled the 1st American Revolution and attempted to create a democracy, a project that WE must now finally finish in a (hopefully political rather than violent) 2nd American Revolution.
Continue reading “QuickyPinion on Super Tuesday 2020”
The Meaning of Life & The Need for Change…
Some history of how we got into today’s mess, a lot of revelation of how the ‘D’ Party leadership became and still is corrupted, some revelation of Biden’s dishonesty, a lot of good stuff on Bernie Sanders and people uniting around him, the Joe Rogan “scandal”, the ruling “elite’s” harmful mentality, the current generational divide, and most important: what life has coming for us that our corrupted culture and system plays a big role in and is overlooked by so many of us:
Stars & Channels: Bernie, Ralph Nader, Nomiki Konst, Robert Wolff & Bob Hennelly (Democracy At Work), David Pakman, Jamarl Thomas, Jimmy Dore, Redacted Tonight, Adryenn, The Hill, FUSION, mmflint, Real Stories, and more…
- Prophet Aldous Huxley Foretold the Assault on Democracy
- Conversation of Michael Moore with Ralph Nader
- Public Banking, Postal Savings, New NAFTA, etc.
- Economy: Empire & Debt Slavery
- Medicare for All
- The Harmful Ruling Mindset
- Journalism vs ‘Elite’ Scuffles
- The Oligarchy’s Takeover of the D Party
- Bernie (Economic Bill of Rights | Exposing Hypocrisy | Unity & Joe Rogan Support)
- Biden’s Civil Rights Lie
- Redacted Tonight: BS-Biden, Mass Surveillance, …
- Republicoid 2020 “Democratic” Convention Committee
- “Democratic” Party Stonewalling Democracy
- “Democratic” Party: Big Money & Faulty Identity Politics
- Calling out the Corrupt 1% in the D Party
- U.S. Generational Divide (pitting Bernie vs Biden)
- Never Dying in Peace (Abandonment & Abuse when Elderly)
- Unity & People Power & Bernie’s Campaign
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-02-02 (21 videos)”