Small compilation from this week because my new continued-education course keeps me busy day and night. Still, I did catch a small number of videos worth sharing, and their more narrow focus on the recent main events does well for this week, I believe. These main issues are the Corona Crisis, UBI-people-funding to address it (Thanks, Tulsi!), Bernie’s main flaw in his campaign, how bad Biden really is, and the ELECTION FRAUD that is currently anointing Biden despite of Bernie’s actual landslide win, and the path to a (new i.e. 3rd) People’s Party:
Stars & channels: Tulsi Gabbard, Kim Iversen, Chris Hedges & Lee Camp, The Hill, Nomiki Konst, Jimmy Dore, TED, and thejuicemedia.
- Humor (PLUS GOOD TIPS): ‘Honest Government Ad’ on Coronavirus
- UBI to Help with Corona Crisis (Kudo Tulsi!)
- Bernie Needs to Fix his Campaign
- Wallstreet’s Jerk(oh) Biden
- Banking, Wall Street, & our Oligarchy
- U.S. Election Fraud Rampant to Defeat Bernie
- Wasted Gov Budget, Dictator’s Toolkit, and more… (Camp & Dore)
- Chelsea Manning & Julian Assange
- Why All People Must Have a Voice
- Chris Hedges & Lee Camp on These Primaries
- How to Successfully build a 3rd Party
1. Humor (PLUS GOOD TIPS): ‘Honest Government Ad’ on Coronavirus
A funny intro on a major not-so-funny topic dealt with in today’s post:
Honest Government Ad | Coronavirus: Flatten The Curve ~ thejuicemedia
2. UBI to Help with Corona Crisis (Kudo Tulsi!)
Cool Tulsi Interview by Jimmy Dore:
Tulsi’s Emergency UBI Plan & More For Coronavirus ~ The Jimmy Dore Show
Below another Tulsi interview plus press release link are available.
Tulsi’s UBI plan for Corona Crisis (The Hill)
EXCLUSIVE: Tulsi Gabbard details UBI plan for crisis ~ The Hill
Press release: https://gabbard.house.gov/news/press-releases/rep-tulsi-gabbard-introduces-resolution-calling-emergency-universal-basic
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-03-15 (13 videos)”
An uplifting start into a new week. Find out why we need and can have a powerful new political party to kick the butt of the corrupted old major parties:
- The major parties are fiercely immune to change from within and characterized by anti-democratic internal command structure beholden to Big Money. Challenging newbies are caught in a web of wheeling and dealing.
- It will take the weapon of a new party ready to replace a corrupt old party to overcome the establishment.
- Getting a new party on the ballot in all 50 states is not nearly as hard as we keep getting told. Much easier than taking over a huge money-governed party from within.
- America is more ready than ever for a new party. Almost two out of three Americans are calling for a major new party now.
Listen to what Nick Braña, National Political Outreach Coordinator on Bernie Sanders’ presidential 2016 campaign and one of the founders of Our Revolution, has to reveal about the establishment’s walls and how to break them down:
(Note: if the video linked above gets deleted, you may search the Internet for the title: “3rd Party Formation Very Doable Says Former Bernie Official ”)
What do you think about it? I think: let’s make it happen. And to do this, work on bringing change-desiring people and existing third parties and challenger candidates together, supporting each other, working out a big tent platform of changes we all want. Such a coalition may by itself make change possible and – if things come to a head – give birth to a grand new party, a People’s Party.
Most of the web presence and action seems to be happening on Facebook (a page and numerous groups):
A common question: Why not simply support the Green Party which advocates many or all of the broadly desired changes? Answer: people wanting change are more likely to try a new party than one that has been around but small. It’s the psychology of confidence. Also, the Green Party has suffered a lot of smears and misrepresentations that circulate through people’s heads. Other than that, the Green Party is awesome and well worth voting for at every chance. It would (or will) make a great member in a People’s Coalition.
Ending Note: To get the word out, please widely share links to these posts. You can also help in other ways (including much needed financial support). And don’t forget to sign up for notifications! Together can we change this messed-up world.
I have written about the exciting Draft Bernie for a People’s Party movement before, a slick approach to use Bernie Sanders’ enormous political capital to catalyze the creation of a new major party the same way our current major parties were created from the ashes of former major parties which had betrayed their constituencies. Here is an interesting and very recent interview. It may seem long, but I couldn’t stop listening:
(Note: if the video linked above gets deleted, you may search the Internet for the title: “Nick Brana joins Real Progressives: the REAL purpose of Draft Bernie for a People’s Party”)
Fact #1: Our government, mass media, and major political parties only serve the plutocrats. We working class Americans are screwed.
Fact #2: Americans have finally begun waking up. Especially last year when millions woke up.
Fact #3: Efforts have been underway to do something about it, to, essentially, have a second American Revolution.
While the wheeling and dealing in Washington and other power nodes continues as always – and while much public hysteria is being fanned about Russian meddling, politicians spying on other politicians, Trump resistance, and so forth – I thought it was time to take a little stock of how we the people are faring in our burgeoning efforts to clean house. Continue reading…