If you lack time to discover many top level meaningful videos covering critical events, problems, and solutions, here is a weekly share for you to check and share onward. Earlier this weekend so as not to conflict with the People’s Convention tomorrow!
Stars and channels: Democracy At Work, Graham Elwood, The Jimmy Dore Show , Jean Guerrero & Amy Goodman (Democracy Now!), The Convo Couch, DiEM25, The Hill, The Real News Network, he Rational National, The Humanist Report, Jon Norwood, Amanpour and Company, etc. and the Movement for a People’s Party
- Sharp Progressive Conversation about the “Democratic” Party
- News: Mail-In Votes, Voter Roll Purges, …
- Economic Update: China: Capitalist, Socialist, Communist or What?
- Another Insightful Progressive Conversation
- Could The ‘Draft Jesse Ventura’ Campaign Actually Succeed?
- Coronavirus News: Imperfect but Possibly Sufficient Immunity
- Perfect Points Made by Ice Cube
- Our Elections are a Casino Stock Market on Wall Street
- Psychological Warfare
- Sharp Smart Critique of the DNC & Bernie
- Yanis Varoufakis: Capitalism & Crisis (and how to socialize the capital)
- News: Rising Unemployment, Billionaire Wealth Doubled, Guillotine for Jeff Bezos
- News: Police & Vigilantes Slaughtering Americans
- What Many Police Forces are About (Oppressing America)
- News: NBA Players Strike Over Injustice, Others Too
- Repeat of the 2016 Presidential Election (Bad Biden Doing Even Worse than $Shillary)
- Humor and Truth: John Cleese on Extremism
- Reconsidering America
- Latest People’s Party National Call
Best subscribe and share with others, so the efforts I make can serve enough people. (I lack time for social media) Thanks. 🙂
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-08-29 (19 videos)”
Main issues treated by this week’s video collection: the cheating and rule of the rich, and the many angles of our immigrant nation.
Stars & Channels: Double Down News, Richard Wolff, Lewis Black, The Laura Flanders Show, VICE News, BuzzFeedVideo, NowThis News, As/Is, Ralph Nader & Harvey Wasserman, The Real News Network, Academy of Ideas, and several more…
- Fighting the Oligarchy ***
- Great Wolff Speech from 2013 ***
- Corporate Tax Cheats – How & How Much (prime example: Amazon)
- The Rich Doubling their Wealth while we Struggle to Live
- U.S. (Anti?)-Immigrant Nation
- The Buyers’ Labor Market
- Empire: The Afghanistan Scam
- U.S. History: Especially Election Fraud & Green vs Nuclear Power
- News: The Real Reason for R&D Sanctioning Against a Russian-EU Gas Deal
- Public Brainwash: The People Played by Schools & Media
- Music: Let’s Recall our Immigrant Ancestry – Immigrants are Human Beings
- Music: Colorful America (Star Spangled Banner)
- Humor: Lewis Black on 2019
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-12-29 (21 videos)”
Much on the global rich ‘elite’ ruining our country (the U.S.) and other countries, currently outright mauling Latin America again; its war on justice & free press; and Saudi Arabia’s terror regime. Also one of capitalism’s built-in flaws. Also Bernie’s chances in the general election and a really interesting conversation with Andrew Yang on the almighty dollar. Also the R&D dog and pony show in Congress.
Stars & Channels: Democracy At Work, DMRegister, Kim Iversen, PBS NewsHour, redfish, Secular Talk, The Grayzone, The Hill, Jimmy Dore, thejuicemedia (“Honest Government Ad”), The Real News Network, RJ Eskow, and more…
- Satire: Nice Neoliberal Christmas Vacation Spot
- Our War Criminals (and their war on justice & free press)
- Our “Great” Sh*t Economy (with 44% earning ~$18,00)
- Monopoly & Disasters built into Capitalism
- The Evil Global Elite Playing with our Heads & Lives
- Police-Mafia (police state for profit)
- Candidates: Bernie’s Chances & Andrew Yang on the Almighty Dollar
- The Dog and Pony Show in Congress
- World: Insights on Bolivia, Chile, El Salvador, Saudi Arabia
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-12-15 (18 videos)”
The following broadcast deeply struck a chord within me even though I have not been sexually assaulted (besides a failed attempt long ago, that is). Looking at the connection, I found that my existential assaults by soulless jerks ruining my original life’s career and later every new career and job, time and time again… led to the same feelings of grief and low self-esteem and constant fear, the being shrunk and driven into shame and made afraid to exist.
And when my appeals against profession denial based on declaring my education and job qualification invalid for totally unjustified and totally absurd and paradoxical reasons (rewriting history turning my outstanding study accomplishments into trash) were contemptuously dismissed, it gave me the same humiliation of standing up for receiving justice and getting virtually slapped into the face for it, assigning to me the guilt of others who had ruined my life. It makes me think that in today’s precarious life lived by so many of us, these kinds of results are suffered from way more people than sexual assault victims. So many of us are time and again under existential assault suffering precarious lives for no fault of our own and being denied any hope or worthwhile future.
This is the heart-wrenching report on the results of a sexual assault (often considered a dismissible minor issue) that chimes so closely with the existential assaults suffered by a huge portion of humanity:
The Stanford Sexual Assault Case Made Her “Emily Doe.” In New Memoir, Chanel Miller Tells Her Story
Indeed. Such an assault has much longer, deeper, and farther reaching consequences than commonly recognized. But, not to overlook, so do the existential assaults suffered by so many of us. Continue reading “Existential Assault”
Several funny but enlightening videos mixed with vital news, rare revelations, and deep insights.
Not to miss: a great conversation of Richard Wolff with Chris Hedges and a heart-wrenching speech on the Assange Case. Oh, and so much more.
Channels: thejuicemedia, ContraPoints, The Jimmy Dore Show, Democracy At Work, John Spritzler, TeleSUR English, Brave New Films, Redacted Tonight, The Zero Hour with RJ Eskow, RT America, Cowboy Economist, Empire Files, The Michael Brooks Show, Ralph Nader Radio Hour, redfish, The Grayzone, Rolling Stone
- Humor: “Honest” Government Ad
- Humor: Capitalism’s Badness
- D.C. Shutdown
- Paying Taxes for a Bad Government
- Identity Politics for the Rich
- Our For-Profit Wars
- Marketed “Mindfulness”
- Our Fake Meritocracy
- Humor: Is Socialism Alien?
- Socialism (Abby Martin & Richard Wolff)
- Not only the Top Fights the Bottom, The Upper Middle Does Too
- Media for the People or The Oligarchs?
- How do Germans See Today’s Concentration Camps in the U.S.?
- Nicaragua: Free Healthcare, Free Education, & a Federal Housing Program
- Joe Biden Gave us the Refugee Caravans
- Media BS: Interview with Jimmy Dore
- Free Press and Tyranny (The Assange Case)
1. Humor: “Honest” Government Ad | We’re F**ked
Honest Government Ad | We’re F**ked
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-09-07 (20 videos)”
Another week’s collection of great videos for political awakening. Loads of info on our rigged democracy and suggestions for a real one. Exposure of the corrupt oligarchy and puppet media. And breaking out of our mental prisons.
Stars and channels: Chris Hedges, Nick Braña, Kim Iversen, Francesca Fiorentini (Newsbroke), Kyle Kulinski (Secular Talk), PDRBoston, The Real News Network, Christo Aivalis, Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), The Michael Brooks Show, Thought Slime, The Jimmy Dore Show, The School of Life, John Spritzler, and more.
- Movement for a People’s Party (MPP)
- Democracy: Our Fake Democracy from Above, Real Democracy from the Bottom
- Toxic Political Partisanship
- America’s & Israel’s Breeding of Savagery
- Peaceful Revolution: Learning from Scandinavia
- Our Real Problem (Culture/Mentality)
- Economy: Fake Booming Economy & Working Class History, Present, & Future
- Police Corruption: Our Taxes Used to Silence Victims
- Uplifting Bernie Discussion
- The “Liberal” Mind Prison
- Media War on the People (Anti-Medicare & Pro-Trump/Pro-Oligarchy)
- How We Lie to Ourselves (Psychological Insight)
- Egalitarian Movement for Democracy
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-08-24 (20 videos)”
In a recent video, Kim Iversen takes up the simple fact I have been writing about for years that immigrants and migrants without official papers permitting their entry and/or stay in this country can be easily prevented from coming and staying by enforcing the law that forbids employers to employ them. Going beyond my peaceful prevention recommendation, she actually takes it to the next level of making the enforcement more drastic and quick and thorough to solve the undocumented immigrant “problem” (that we DON’T HAVE, it’s a red herring people, a drop in the bucket compared to the problems caused by the plutocracy!). She then gets into some of the ripples of the ripple effect this would have. Interesting to mull over and think beyond to get a better idea of the bigger picture:
How to SOLVE Illegal Immigration
Continue reading “The Insane War on Immigrants”
Once again a great alternative to pointless cable news and entertainment for this weekend. Great videos on politics and economics helping us to become more informed and able to fight for much needed change.
- Rational Push for Change (A Must Hear) ***
- Government Money Spent Wisely or Not
- Public Enemy Billionaires #1
- Immigration: The Rulers Playing us Against Each Other
- Bernie: Once Again Impressing the Lost
- Medicare for All: The Private Insurance False Flag
- Media: Public Brainwash
- Economics: Profit vs Prosperity | Democratic Socialism
- Fascism: Right-Wing Identity Politics & Terrorism
- The Greed Culture
- World: Yellow Vests Update
- Empire: U.S. Starves Venezuela
- Elections: U.S.A-Gate & Our Fake Elections
- The D-Party: Terror Oligarchy | “Moderate” Dems | Obama
- Humor: Nick Brana in Comedy
- Building a People’s State Government ***
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-08-17 (25 videos)”
Certain low wage workers nowadays are labeled illegal and non-human. They are referred to as “illegal aliens”. A label based on them working north of our southern border as opposed to south of it, even though the same business owners either employ them south of it or north of it with the exact same result: that they get the work that makes them richer done by people desperate enough to work for starvation wages under terrible working conditions.
This creates a justified worry among American-born working people that the jobs they need are taken away or hurtfully reduced in wages and benefits, destroying their American Dream. However, the flip in responsibility is brainwashed into their minds by claiming these even more desperate fellow workers from the south TAKE their jobs away, rather than that the business owners (and/or their CEOs) GIVE them away.
Have you ever been able to TAKE a job that wasn’t offered to you? Continue reading “Illegal Aliens! Heeeeeeeelp!”
Words are meant to help humans understand each other and their world. Wrong words can lead to the opposite. Using think-tank-made vocabulary designed to warp reality therefore plays into the hands of the establishment. For example, calling neoliberals a.k.a. corporatists a.k.a. fake-left-rightwingers “centrists” gives them a fake endorsement by being presented as a people’s majority and allegedly being more reasonable than anyone else by being supposedly distant form extremists.
Yet, nothing could be further from the truth when we are talking about a greedy, self-serving minority in cahoots with the robber billionaires who steal the world’s entire wealth from the rest of us and push us into submission. It’s a group of fraudsters hardly different from the neocons that warped the “R” party some time before the neoliberals then warped the “D” party. This party takeover has created the “good cop/bad cop” routine with which American voters have been befuddled in every election ever since. None of these crooks should be painted as “centrists” or allowed by us to present themselves that way.
The same problem can come from one’s own vocabulary mistakes, like when one compares Trump to Obama and describes Obama as nice and Trump as not nice. Continue reading “The Hurtful Use of Wrong Words in Journalism and Public Talk”