Request: Please share with others. I, for example, can no longer share on Facebook, having been locked out of my account and search engines like Google hide posts like these.
Summary: capitalism’s inefficiency and cruelty; demonstrations in France and how to get them going here; our utterly criminalized healthcare system; greed-built homelessness and coming catastrophes in health insurance, food aid, and our Internet.
Stars and channels: Democracy At Work (Richard Wolff and Miguel Robles-Durán), Sabby Sabs (Apr 7, 2023), The Jimmy Dore Show, The Real News Network (Chris Hedges Report w/ Margaret Flowers), The Zero Hour with RJ Eskow (and Wendell Potter), Al Jazeera English
- The Inefficiency (and Cruelty) of Capitalism ***
- Loving the French Demonstrations **
- Sadly Still Plenty of Morons in the U.S. *
- French Protesters and Global Retirement Issues *
- 15 Millions of Us About to Become Healthcare Uninsured *
- Our Criminalized Healthcare System ***
- Class War Against Our Healthcare *
- Israel Protests (Both Good and Bad), Social Media, “Smart” Phone Malware… *
- Short Reminder of Israel’s and America’s Illegal Wars
- Our Internet Censorship *
- Internet-Related Government Dictatorship Act **
- Homelessness Caused by Greed over Kindness *