Again, if you are too short on time to discover many top level meaningful videos covering critical events, problems, and solutions, here is a weekly share for you to check out and share onward. Major issues: the nature of capitalism, the massive governmental and political parties corruption, and the blooming of the People’s Party.
Stars & Channels: Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), Jesse Ventura (The World According to Jesse), Lee Camp (Redacted Tonight), Jimmy Dore and Stef Zamorano (The Jimmy Dore Show), Spring Hill College, The School of Life, Amy Goodman (Democracy Now!), The Rational National, The Young Turks, redfish, and Movement for a People’s Party 🙂
Also: a neat Chris Hedges quote and link.
- Not Only Colored People Have Been Trashed in Our History
- History Of Ideas: Capitalism Financing Economic Growth but Exploiting and Destroying
- History Of Ideas: Consumerism’s Part of Play in Prosperity and Decadence
- Fake News from the State
- Capitalism = Opression like Feudalism & Slavery (rather than a free market)
- Things You’re Not Told About the Postal Service
- News from this Week
- War Hawks Endorse Biden At DNC Convention!
- Biden Making Sure to Loose (and denying Medicare-For-All during our pandemic!)
- DNC Snubbing its Base (example: snubbing AOC)
- Jesse Ventura on Government Corruption
- TYT on Government Corruption (esp. the Congress Vacation)
- COVID: Vietnam’s Success (despite being a 3rd World Nation and on the border of China)
- People’s Party Shooting Out of the Ground (MPP National Call)
Please subscribe and share with others, so the efforts I make can serve enough people. (I lack time for social media) Thanks. 🙂
1. Not Only Colored People Have Been Trashed in Our History
35th Portier Lecture: “White Trash: The 400-Year History of Class in America” ~ Spring Hill College (Oct 30, 2015)
Comments made on Youtube:
- “Well she definitely proved who the real enemy is and it isn’t the regular average everyday person. We just want to live in peace prosperity. The enemy is dividing us up over lies!”
- “Exactly what I’ve been stating for decades – racism is promoted by the elite. Truth is: It’s the rich against poor, not color against color.”