Again, if you are too short on time to discover many top level meaningful videos covering critical events, problems, and solutions, here is a weekly share. Special highlights: Robin Hood Tax, election theft, fake-progressiveness, myth of scarcity, capitalism opposing democracy, learning from Vietnam how to make change; and regular update from the People’s Party.
Stars & Channels: RobinHoodTax, NonCompete, Jimmy Dore, Ralph Nader Radio Hour, The Real News Network, The Hill, Luna oi!, Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), Steve Scott Roots Music, Nick Brana and Jerry Perez etc. from the Movement for a People’s Party, …
- Robin Hood Tax: Wealth Tax (or in this case a Bank Tax)
- Oppressed People vs Rulers
- Rampant Election Theft in the U.S.A.
- COVID Update: Rising Deaths and Wide Spread of Heart Damage
- Attacks on Alternative Media
- Forget Having a Life – Just Serve the Rich
- The Corrupt DNC and Cowardly (Dishonest?) “Progressive” Candidates
- Police & State Agents Brutality: Violent Oppression from the Top (and our need for change)
- Amazon’s Fraud-Based Market Takeover
- Economic Update: Our Capitalism Destroying Healthcare during the Corona Crisis
- Myth of Scarcity and us Getting Raided from the Top
- The Need to Reinvent our Economy
- Capitalism Weakens Morals & Democratic Mentality
- Learning from Vietnam
- Opening Eyes: We MUST Change our Economy
- Capitalism vs Democracy in the U.S.: Ruled by an Unaccountable Selfish Minority
- Music: Steve Scott – We Know They Lied
- People’s Party
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-08-02 (21 videos)”
Meaningful videos on: Chris Hedges running for Congress, alternative to the November Bump-Triden couple, the current crisis and solutions, police brutality, ecologic repair, proper UBI, mentality for change, people’s party, and more…
Stars and channels: Chris Hedges, Howie Hawkins (Green presidential candidate), Hasan Minhaj, Jesse Ventura, Jimmy Dore, Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), TED, Mr. Glaser, Truthfal (Mar 23, 2018), djelf7, and more…
- News: Chris Hedges Runs for Congress (3rd Party of course!)
- Presidential Vote Alternative to the Bump-Triden Couple:
- The Corona Housing Crisis (+ 1 protection)
- Jesse Ventura on Police Brutality & ‘What white people don’t understand…’
- Hunger in America (Caused by the Greedy Oligarchs)
- Tax Cut Lies
- Booming Stock Market During Crisis
- Ecology: rewild the world
- UBI as a Social Economic Dividend
- US History: Third Party Success – Who were the Populists?
- 7 Best Jimmy Dore Show Clips
- Mentality for Change
- People’s Party: Growing Energy
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-05-31 (19 videos)”
Once again, lots of highly informative videos that take a long time to search out like needles in a haystack. Major issues: declining jobs quality, the faulty mentality enjoyed and preached by the plutocrats (and boosted even still today by demented sociopathic Ayn Rand), overcoming it with thinking and language of change, the need for a wealth tax, and recent political battles (Warren/Biden/Pelosi/Bernie/Tulsi…), good and bad populism, and recommendable strategy for The People to win…
Stars & Channels: Bernie Sanders, Bill Moyers, Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), Chris Hedges, Jimmy Dore, New Hampshire Public Radio, Redacted Tonight, RJ Eskow, Rolling Stone, Secular Talk, TED, The Hill, The Humanist Report, The Rational National, The Real News Network, Vox, and more…
- Pointless Work Economy (Declining Job Quality)
- News: NAFTA 2.0 – No Significant Difference from 1.0
- Todays Weirdness (produced by capitalism)
- Wealth Tax
- Warren’s Smear of Bernie (+ the Media Malpractice)
- Economic Update: Capitalism Loves and Enforces Poverty
- Candidates (+ data and insights on our country)
- Grassroots Populism = Real Populism
- Robber Barons Plutocracy & its Disastrous Self-Justification
- Ayn Rand’s Antisocial Elitism
- Time For Thinking Rather than Impulses
- Language of Change
- Dennis Kucinich: Bring America Home
- Medicare for All
- Humor: Another Political Aristocrat (Chelsea Clinton)
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-01-26 (27 videos)”
Highlights: An excellent (Hedges & Street) discussion over why we need a true people’s party rather than what we now have, a great video on taxing the rich, a clip about the true reason for the Trump impeachment, revealing issues on candidates (Warren, Tulsi, Yang, Bernie), and, and, and… AND much info on last weekend’s coup in Bolivia plus other world issues.
Stars & Channels: BadEmpanada, Breakfast Club, Chris Hedges (On Contact), Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), Democracy Now!, goingundergroundRT, Michael Brooks, Press TV, Secular Talk, Stansberry Research, The Grayzone, Krystal Ball (The Hill), Jimmy Dore, The Rational National, and more…
- Why We Need a True Left Rather than the “D”-Party (Hedges & Street) ***
- The “Democratic” Party Against Medicare for All
- Taxing the Rich Properly ***
- The R-Like D-Party Establishment Bailing out The Banks Instead of Us
- SJW Hypocrisy
- Rich Farts Celebrating Digital Technocracy
- Economic Update: Stocks, Yellow Vest Revolution, Medicare for All
- World: Bolivia’s Fascist/Racist/Colonialist Coup
- World: Brazil’s Bernie, France’s Blue Vests, Britain’s Bernie…
- Murderous Socialism and/or Capitalism (Soviet Union, UK, & U.S. Facts)
- Assange: FINALLY an Australian Discussion
- Laws & Police to Harass People
- The True Reason for the Trump Impeachment
- Candidates: Warren (Mask Off), Andrew Yang (Interview), Tulsi (Medicare for All)
- Bernie Reality
1. Why We Need a True Left Rather than the “D”-Party (Hedges & Street) ***
… one that starts organizing from the ground, allying with people in need, boosting them, and growing a political movement from there rather than bickering about a twittering corrupt president in a totally corrupt upper structure that he is a natural product of.
On Contact: Resistance & the Left with Paul Street ~ RT America (On Contact)
Note: This reminds me of what is happening in West Virginia.
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-11-16 (26 videos)”
As the Tax Day is about to hit us over the head or under the belt line again, it makes sense to give a thought or two about how proper or improper our tax system is.
Clearly, lots of people across the political spectrum hate taxes, or at least their own taxes, or would like others to be taxed more, or – in some cases – gladly pay their taxes as a contribution to the society that grants them a civilized life. (I once belonged to the latter group.)
But how many of us have actually thought this through? What our taxes are for and what they could be used for instead?
Since many of us are busy meeting the deadline, I want to keep this article as short as possible, only throwing out a funny historic remembrance and some food-for-thought seeds for our future. Continue reading “Proper Tax vs. Iɯdɹodǝɹ ┴ɐx”
When the rules of a game are bad, the obvious thing to do is to change the rules. Many people today realize that capitalism is working against them but aren’t sure what to do about it while others are still wavering in doubt. Let’s take a closer look then and discover a simple solution that would leave the markets intact but remove their oligarchs and our systemic corruption, harm, and suffering; healing our economy, democracy, and lives. Continue reading “The Smooth Way Out of Capitalism”
Financial security for us “common” people is an extremely important topic. The video shared below touches upon several highlights of this subject, such as the question of affordability and the worrisome band-aid-possibility of a “universal basic income” (short “UBI”, but better called something else like a citizen dividend in order to frame it properly within the big picture). The video explores these points too superficially, though. Therefore I recommend to first listen to the video conversation and then read my comments below (to which you are welcome to respond and add): Continue reading “Financial Security for All via a UBI – Not to be Seen in Isolation”
From the rich, of course, where it currently is going. Such an excessive portion of the money in our economy is currently flowing to the rich that they will be less and less able to extract money from us as we slide so deeply into poverty that we can’t afford their sales of goods and services any more, nor their fines, rents, and interest payments. That situation will then collapse the economy on which these green-blooded money aristocrats ride all their lives. That’s why some of them have woken up to the realization that, in order to protect their privileges, their class of the ultra rich must be forced by governments to let some of this siphoned money flow back to the broad population on whose back they stand and dance. Otherwise, they will sink as well when the floor on which they stand (namely us, we are that floor) sinks into the abyss. Continue reading “UBI – Where Will The Money Come From?”
In a video I will share this weekend, I heard the following phrase: “In the criminal justice system the people are repressed by two separate but equally important important groups: the police who defend private property and the policy makers who criminalize disobedience”. When I heard “the police who defend private property and the policy makers…” my mind spun ahead completing the sentence with “the policy makers who define private property”.
Why did that pop up in my head? Well it is because of the immoral and cruelly corrupt system of human life into which I was born and in which I therefore have had to utterly waste my short time on Earth. It arranges and justifies its inequality and its abuse of people – and even the destruction of our life-supporting environment – on the concept of private property.
And what is that concept of private property? How is it defined for us?
Continue reading “The ‘Private Property’ Demon behind Inequality”
Stars: David Doel (The Rational National), Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), Bob Hennelly, Thom Hartmann, Dahl Jamail, Ralph Nader, Josh Fox, Bruce Fein, Laura Flanders, Nomi Prins, Niko House, AOC, Cenk Uygur, Richard Wilkinson & Kate Pickett, Jimmy Dore, Ben Norton, Abby Martin, Greg Wilpert, Paul Jay, Brigida Santos, Jamarl Thomas, Bernie Sanders…
- AOC: Wow, a Congress Person Exposes our National Immorality
- Even Elder White Americans Waking Up to our National Immorality
- MLK’s Secret
- Economy: Public Spending
- Climate etc. Crisis: Getting Mentally Ready
- Climate & Toxic Water: Fracking Out (also: Presidential Wars)
- Banking Conversation
- Niko House on AOC
- AOC’s Marginal Tax Proposal
- The Billionaire’s Bana Republic: U.S.A.
- The Meritocracy Falsehood
- Medicare for All – Getting Watered Down?
- World: Venezuela
- Upcoming Candidates, Anti-Corruption & Election Integrity Moves
- Political World Built on Bernie
I. AOC: Wow, a Congress Person Exposes our National Immorality
… and a great speech by a Canadian pointing out what should be obvious to everyone but some of us are still blind to:
(Note: If the video linked above gets deleted, you may search the Internet for David Doel (The Rational National) and the title: “AOC: A World With Billionaires Is Immoral”)
Continue reading “Political Awakening Video Weekend 01-27-2019 (17 videos)”