Highlights: An excellent (Hedges & Street) discussion over why we need a true people’s party rather than what we now have, a great video on taxing the rich, a clip about the true reason for the Trump impeachment, revealing issues on candidates (Warren, Tulsi, Yang, Bernie), and, and, and… AND much info on last weekend’s coup in Bolivia plus other world issues.
Stars & Channels: BadEmpanada, Breakfast Club, Chris Hedges (On Contact), Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), Democracy Now!, goingundergroundRT, Michael Brooks, Press TV, Secular Talk, Stansberry Research, The Grayzone, Krystal Ball (The Hill), Jimmy Dore, The Rational National, and more…
- Why We Need a True Left Rather than the “D”-Party (Hedges & Street) ***
- The “Democratic” Party Against Medicare for All
- Taxing the Rich Properly ***
- The R-Like D-Party Establishment Bailing out The Banks Instead of Us
- SJW Hypocrisy
- Rich Farts Celebrating Digital Technocracy
- Economic Update: Stocks, Yellow Vest Revolution, Medicare for All
- World: Bolivia’s Fascist/Racist/Colonialist Coup
- World: Brazil’s Bernie, France’s Blue Vests, Britain’s Bernie…
- Murderous Socialism and/or Capitalism (Soviet Union, UK, & U.S. Facts)
- Assange: FINALLY an Australian Discussion
- Laws & Police to Harass People
- The True Reason for the Trump Impeachment
- Candidates: Warren (Mask Off), Andrew Yang (Interview), Tulsi (Medicare for All)
- Bernie Reality
1. Why We Need a True Left Rather than the “D”-Party (Hedges & Street) ***
… one that starts organizing from the ground, allying with people in need, boosting them, and growing a political movement from there rather than bickering about a twittering corrupt president in a totally corrupt upper structure that he is a natural product of.
On Contact: Resistance & the Left with Paul Street ~ RT America (On Contact)
Note: This reminds me of what is happening in West Virginia.