Most important issues: how we are currently getting hugely screwed and how we must fight back and accomplish much needed real change.
Stars & Channels: Richard Wolff, RJ Eskow, Cal Jennings, Jimmy Dore, Michael Brooks, Ralph Nader, The Hill (Krystal Ball & Saagar Enjeti), The Real News Network, and more…
- Capitalism not COVID Kills Us (a system no longer justified) – And Gov Slap in Our Face
- Conversation: Max Blumenthal & Jimmy Dore on Progressive Movement (& the BIG Mistake of Relying on Leaders)
- Analysis of a Shrinking “Leader” (AOC)
- Barring A People-Serving Government with Bureaucratic Hurdles
- People Power
- Fighting from the Bottom & the EVIL Establishment
- Humor & Good Conversation (on a Grassroots Revolution)
- Our Broken System SANCTIONS Us on COVID
- Trump Would Eat Biden Alive
- Key Polls Prove Biden’s Impossibility to Beat Trump
- Update on the D-Primaries Chaos
- What Bernie Should Do at the Very Least
- Inequality & Immorality from the Lords
- Suffering in the Inequality Pyramid
- Bernie Speech: His Current Work
- Collapse Under-Way
- Fun & Hope (Grassroots Rebellion)
- We Must Pressure our Candidates
- More on Election Fraud
- The Neoliberal 40-Years Betrayal (in short)
|Sorry… currently so overworked, I probably cannot properly share this post on social media. Plea: Please do this for me!
1. Capitalism not COVID Kills Us (a system no longer justified) – And Gov Slap in Our Face
A MUST HEAR discussion (starting at 3:37). If you have tine for no other video clip this weekend, listen to this:
Prof. Richard Wolff On Why the System Failed ~ The Zero Hour with RJ Eskow
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-04-05 (23 videos)”
Bolivia may seem remote and unimportant to many Americans, but there is much to learn from its old and recent history marked by the same forces that ruin our American democracy and lives. The recent coup in Bolivia and the preceding history of the Bolivian grassroots movement and its critique of U.S. imperialism have therefore been intensely covered on this site. As mentioned before, to look up those past and all future reports, simply click this search link.
Here are the latest additions:
Continue reading “Bolivian Coup Update 2020-01-02”
The recent coup in Bolivia and the preceding history of the Bolivian grassroots movement and its critique of U.S. imperialism have been intensely covered on this site. To look up those past and all future reports, simply click this link.
Here is the latest addition that summarizes a lot of the evil coup acts and the nature of the current regime:
Bolivia is Descending into Dictatorship – Here’s Why | BadEmpanada ~ BadEmpanada
But to keep in mind the coming Christmas holidays, here is some beautiful traditional music from Bolivia – which, if you understand Spanish well enough, will also inform you about the centuries of abuse of the Bolivian people (miners losing their lungs, factory workers their hands, poor people walking barefoot through their entire lives…):
Gran Marcha – Ñanda Mañachi ~ Carmendola Sibundoya
Boliviamanta – Minerito ~ rondos26
Ending Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to free updates and to share widely critical stuff you encounter here and elsewhere. Also, please lend support if you can. Together we are the change we have been waiting for.
I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. This week’s wakeful video collection starts with impressive songs dedicated to Bernie (revealing a grassroots movement) and ends with a song joining the white and brown people otherwise pitted against each other by the ruling top. In between there are amazing system analyzing and tactics exposing videos (covering both the U.S. and Latin America) such as one that exposes the deadly alliance between the oligarchs and religiously mind-warped people at the bottom, these top and bottom groups joined together to exalt themselves at an awfully utter expense to nations’ peoples humanity’s future. Also new insights on recent events and presidential candidates. And, of course, some stuff to read, too.
Stars and channels: musicians, Chris Hedges, Abby Martin (Empire Files), Krystal Ball (The Hill), The Grayzone, Michael Brooks, Kyle Kulinski (Secular Talk), Jamarl Thomas (revealing why many elderly Blacks support Biden), Democracy Now!, The Real News Network, Medea Benjamin, CODEPINK, Inti Illimani and Quilapayun…
- Bernie Songs ***
- The Deadly Alliance ***
- Hedge Funds Betting on the Coming Recession, Undermined Unions vs Strikes, … **
- Why Some of the Establishment Opposes its Own Member (Trump)
- Corruptician Crookery
- Candidates (Fake Progressive Warren, Tulsi vs Harris, Biden, Trump)
- Murderous Presidents in Power
- Mindset **
- Bolivian Coup: Visiting Bolivia to Find Out
- Brazil Update
- When White & Brown Join
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-11-30 (20 videos)”
Chris Hedges: Maintaining US Empire is bipartisan ~ RT America
By now, a growing number of Americans have become aware of how our intended democracy has become undermined by Big Money and turned into a sham where voter participation is essentially blocked by a twin party tyranny of the R- and D-Party, both working exclusively for the rich and their corporations, think tanks, and an army of 42,000+ registered lobbyists (plus many more unregistered ones) while dangling billionaire puppets in front of us as “our” candidates, excluding true people’s representatives from our ballots or rigging the elections when one does make it on the ballots. Some of us fight for honest candidates or try to take over one of these corrupt major parties from within (always failed, so far), fight for a new party that really represents us, or are even awake enough to fight against the massive election fraud committed by both major parties.
But an issue still often overlooked or smeared as “conspiracy theories” is an evil bureaucracy that also rules us, commits crimes in our name, and is unaccountable because even when we do manage to elect trustworthy representatives into Congress or the White House (or state and local governments), our various bureaucratic institutions are kingdoms of their own whose bosses are not elected, at best appointed by elected officials, but even then generally independent from those as these bureaucratic bosses have no term limits while our elected officials do. And even when the very top bosses are replaced by elected officials, they tend to be or later become lobbyists for the corporations they should regulate rather than serve, so they benefit from term limits and are even more reliably driven into the control by billionaires and their corporations – rather than being restrained by term limits – just like our term limited elected officials. (One reason why term limits aren’t really helpful to democracy, which makes the recent smear of Bolivia’s elected president as a “dictator” because he didn’t accept unconstitutional term limits in Bolivia a bit ironic — and sad, of course, when one looks at the violent mass murders and threats committed by his “political” opposition that is running a racist and fascist coup with support or even organized by OUR unaccountable bureaucratic bosses). Continue reading “Unaccountable U.S. Government Agencies”
It’s really cool that more and more women are coming out of their traditional closet to speak up and stand up against the corruption and rot of our system – or are finally paid attention to. And, finally this time, the so often forgotten elderly and their terrible sufferings are revealed. And guess which candidate cares about them?
Stars & Channels: Abby Martin (Empire Files), The Real News Network, The Zero Hour, Bernie, John Spritzler, TeleSUR, JRE Clips, Michael Brooks, Hard Lens Media, Ralph Nader, Jimmy Dore, A Current Affair, PBS NewsHour, VICE News, AJ+, Nina Turner…
- Companies Rule the World
- Neoliberal Fearmongering to Divide Us
- The Old Age Misery in America
- Temp Work Used as a Picket Line against Workers
- Corporate America: Profits over People’s Lives
- How the Rule of Money Miserably Shapes Society
- The Path from Police Brutality to State Terrorism
- Edward Snowden on Mobile Phones Surveillance
- World News: Overlooked Uprisings World-Wide
- All the People(s) are Beginning to Rise Up
- Candidates: Biden, Warren, Trump, Bearnie, $Hillary, Tulsi
- Bernie: End Corporate Greed Press Conference
- Whistleblowers are Heroes, Not Spies | None-of-the-Above Voting
- Despotic Government Bullying True Journalists
- Another Funny Fox Failure: Reaganite to the Left! Panel SCREAMS!
1. Companies Rule the World
… and 80% of TV news stories are manufactured in public relation firms working for governments and the corporations (i.e. the nebulous rich rulers behind these scenes):
Giants: Who Really Rules The World?
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-11-03 (23 videos)”
Several funny but enlightening videos mixed with vital news, rare revelations, and deep insights.
Not to miss: a great conversation of Richard Wolff with Chris Hedges and a heart-wrenching speech on the Assange Case. Oh, and so much more.
Channels: thejuicemedia, ContraPoints, The Jimmy Dore Show, Democracy At Work, John Spritzler, TeleSUR English, Brave New Films, Redacted Tonight, The Zero Hour with RJ Eskow, RT America, Cowboy Economist, Empire Files, The Michael Brooks Show, Ralph Nader Radio Hour, redfish, The Grayzone, Rolling Stone
- Humor: “Honest” Government Ad
- Humor: Capitalism’s Badness
- D.C. Shutdown
- Paying Taxes for a Bad Government
- Identity Politics for the Rich
- Our For-Profit Wars
- Marketed “Mindfulness”
- Our Fake Meritocracy
- Humor: Is Socialism Alien?
- Socialism (Abby Martin & Richard Wolff)
- Not only the Top Fights the Bottom, The Upper Middle Does Too
- Media for the People or The Oligarchs?
- How do Germans See Today’s Concentration Camps in the U.S.?
- Nicaragua: Free Healthcare, Free Education, & a Federal Housing Program
- Joe Biden Gave us the Refugee Caravans
- Media BS: Interview with Jimmy Dore
- Free Press and Tyranny (The Assange Case)
1. Humor: “Honest” Government Ad | We’re F**ked
Honest Government Ad | We’re F**ked
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-09-07 (20 videos)”
The spying on and mind control of us is constantly growing. This brief article reveals latest developments and the dark future where we are headed (previewed in China), sharing two informative videos and enhancing them with commentary.
|It is also related to the censorship which keeps the vast majority of passionate readers and video watchers of this blog from ever finding out about its existence — for example, yesterday my attempts to post a notice of the latest Video Weekend post on Facebook groups that I am a longtime member of where blocked by Facebook’s oh-so “anti-spam” algorithms (even though I had not posted in a week). — Dear readers, I can only recommend that you tell your friends about this blog and subscribe to it (for free, of course) if you haven’t yet.
Continue reading “Our Growing Digital Dictatorship”
Here, once again, a full week’s collection of enlightening videos on Bernie, the need for a mental and political revolution, the theft of the American Dream and our democracy, the corporate faux journalism, plus an absolute must-see: the true story of Julian Assange. Then there is another must-see – if you haven’t already learned this – of how the “Democratic” primaries of 2020 are going to be rigged, and many more top videos. Some of the stars: Bernie Sanders, Chris Hedges, the UN official Nils Melzer, Kim Iversen, Richard Wolff, The Rational National, Paul Jay, Mike Figueredo, Amy Goodman, Jimmy Dore, Kyle Kulinski, Eleanor Goldfield, and special guest Nick Brana, to mention some.
- Walmart: Bernie Sanders is the Spark of Our Needed Political Revolution
- China and the World Economy
- The American Dream For Sale
- Economics: (1) Government in the Market, (2) Understanding Marxism
- Crowd Boos Corrupticians
- Medicare for All vs a Public “Option”
- Anti-Immigrant Absurdity
- MSM’s Faux Journalists
- The True Story of Julian Assange (an Absolute Must-See!)
- Meet one of our Brainwashers
- Thoughts on Left Movement Building
- Bernie: No Middle Ground
- The True Nature of the Corporate Parties & the Fight for a People’s Party
- Do we Currently Have a Mobster President?
- The Repukelian Tax Scam
- Humor (and a Bang): Well-Put Brief Commentary on our Military Empire
X. Walmart: Bernie Sanders is the Spark of Our Needed Political Revolution
(Note: If the video linked above gets deleted, you may search the Internet for Kim Iversen and the title: “Bernie Sanders Takes on Walmart and Shows Democrats How Its Done”)
These are indeed the kinds of champions we need, representatives, candidates, activists, who put pressure on the oligarchy rather than spending all their time calling for big donations from the donor class (the robber billionaires and their thieving CEOs and “think” tanks and 42,000+ lobbyists).
Continue reading “Political Awakening Video Weekend 2019-06-09 (20 videos)”
Lots of informative videos. Major topics: healthcare, media war, U.S. poverty, tyrrany & rule of capital, empire of the Americas, and candidates (AOC, Bernie, Tulsi). A must-see video is “Lawyers VS The System”. Some of the stars: Chris Hedges, Bill Moyers, Tulsi, AOC, Bernie, Jimmy Dore, Richard Wolff, and more.
- Healthcare: Growing Trouble, AOC, Limitless Profits, Big Pharma Racketeerig
- Media War: The Constant Word Twisting & Fake News
- Humor: Goofy Corporate Media
- Info for the Elders
- Tyranny: Chelsea Manning Endlessly Punished & Our Lawless Government
- Poverty & Struggle: Hungry Students, The AMERICAN Caravan, & Real Unemployment
- Rule of Capital & The Fake “Conservative” Stance
- Empire: Tyrannical Rule over the Americas
- War: Iran Trump Affair
- Candidates: AOC, Bernie, Tulsi
Continue reading “Political Awakening Video Weekend 05-19-2019 (22 videos)”