Understanding better our unequal society. And coming to realize that we need to create a nurturing environment that meets basic needs for everybody, rather than continuing to support a system that leeches everything away from almost everyone and places all that stolen prosperity into the vaults of a handful of king-like super-rich — plus their rich and upper-“middle-class” guards. A need to build strong, healthy communities as a basement for and part of revolutionary change before the catastrophic point of no return completely ends our future (the latter only a little discussed).
Since this holiday week produced less vital videos than usual, I dove through older ones that draw a comprehensive picture from which to grow our awareness and build plans.
Channels: Moyers & Company, hearus1, PBS NewsHour, Ubiquity, TEDx Talks, Bernie Sanders Campaign, PRIMO NUTMEG, Democracy Now!, CODEPINK, NonCompete, and more.
- Living in our Times (Rich or Struggling) II
- Education: Our Toxic Culture of Education
- Socialism = Common Ownership (& Liberty from Lords)
- Neoliberalism fuels Right-Wing Populism
- Billionaires: Are thieves legitimate “winners”?
- Iran (esp. the Recent U.S. Terror Strike)
- The Past & Future (and What to Do)
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-01-05 (27 videos) – Main Theme: Our Inequality”
It’s really cool that more and more women are coming out of their traditional closet to speak up and stand up against the corruption and rot of our system – or are finally paid attention to. And, finally this time, the so often forgotten elderly and their terrible sufferings are revealed. And guess which candidate cares about them?
Stars & Channels: Abby Martin (Empire Files), The Real News Network, The Zero Hour, Bernie, John Spritzler, TeleSUR, JRE Clips, Michael Brooks, Hard Lens Media, Ralph Nader, Jimmy Dore, A Current Affair, PBS NewsHour, VICE News, AJ+, Nina Turner…
- Companies Rule the World
- Neoliberal Fearmongering to Divide Us
- The Old Age Misery in America
- Temp Work Used as a Picket Line against Workers
- Corporate America: Profits over People’s Lives
- How the Rule of Money Miserably Shapes Society
- The Path from Police Brutality to State Terrorism
- Edward Snowden on Mobile Phones Surveillance
- World News: Overlooked Uprisings World-Wide
- All the People(s) are Beginning to Rise Up
- Candidates: Biden, Warren, Trump, Bearnie, $Hillary, Tulsi
- Bernie: End Corporate Greed Press Conference
- Whistleblowers are Heroes, Not Spies | None-of-the-Above Voting
- Despotic Government Bullying True Journalists
- Another Funny Fox Failure: Reaganite to the Left! Panel SCREAMS!
1. Companies Rule the World
… and 80% of TV news stories are manufactured in public relation firms working for governments and the corporations (i.e. the nebulous rich rulers behind these scenes):
Giants: Who Really Rules The World?
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-11-03 (23 videos)”