ideas to share with friends and family
In recent years I made a point each 4th of July reminding ourselves of the famous 18th century American Revolution and its famous goals of life, liberty, justice, and happiness for all. I increasingly argued for a second American Revolution, a peaceful political one, back when getting vital things like Medicare for All seemed just around the corner with Bernie Sanders’ wildly popular campaign. And from new presidential candidates – like Andrew Yang and Tulsi Gabbard – additional ideas were put on the table, like a UBI (not a governmental allowance if properly done but rather a fair share of the dividends of the economy we all participate in and all of us rather than a tiny mafia-like money aristocracy should own) and an end of American wars on the world, and so on…
There were reasons for hope. But this year, they were smashed again by the corrupt major parties and their corrupt allies in the mass media and law enforcement. The falsely titled “Democratic” Party, once again – like in 2016 – cheated Bernie Sanders out of the race, and he gave up way too early and easily (for whatever reason). Hopelessness spread, made worse by the COVID-19 pandemic in which our country is one of the top nations of maximum infections and deaths due to our profit-driven Wild West of Healthcare and an utterly corrupted government that – instead of dealing handily with the pandemic – used it as a an excuse to claw the small rest of national wealth from the people and hand it to the globalist billionaire vampire class who have been sucking us dry for decades and were now given and lent trillions of dollars made out of thin air which you and I (working people) will soon be taxed to make more solid than air, and which the rich criminals at the top will use to buy up our remaining homes and family businesses and small stores as we are bankrupted and driven ever deeper into poverty by this rich-and-government collusion. They will basically buy up the remaining small floor we stand upon with the money stolen from us.
So, we are getting robbed from both sides: the rich and their corporations and the government corrupted by them. And as far as voting goes, we are handed (AGAIN!) nothing but corrupt candidates from the “left” and right arm of major parties. It all comes down to one conclusion: We can no longer expect to fix our tormented country through intelligent voting. Everything has been rigged against us. The labor market, the rest of the economy, education, healthcare, media, and politics. We are modern slaves chained with top-controlled money, silenced, disenfranchised, and thrust into precarious lives not worth living. And our democracy is fake. Therefore the ultimate conclusion is: Our founders’ revolution never quite finished. They set up amendment-making of the constitution, fully aware that their revolution wasn’t finished. But gangsters at the top overcame the people at the bottom rigging everything against us, and there now is one thing left to do: complete the revolution that was never finished.
Ending Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to free updates and to share widely critical stuff you encounter here and elsewhere. Also, please lend support if you can. Together we are the change we have been waiting for.
Meaningful videos this week concerning our current troubles and their systemic causes, the need to unite and mobilize for necessary change, and glimpses at efforts to do so.
Note: I have no time to share this much on social media (plus their censorship blocks). Perhaps you can share a little, too.
Stars and channels: Dylan Ratigan, Jimmy Dore, Kyle Kulinski (Secular Talk), RJ Eskow, Richard Wolff, Lauren Ashcraft, Nomiki Konst, The Nowman Show, Nick Brana, Movement for a People’s Party
- Punch in the Face of The People
- Housing APOCALYPSE
- Kyle Kulinski Reports
- Economic Insights
- Individual Insights on Our Broken Nation
- Movement for a People’s Party Update (National Call)
- Mindset: Putting Things Together
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-06-21 (13 videos)”
Remember that Internet algorithms keep you from coming across good stuff. That’s why I share these links I manage to capture each week. You can get good weekly hints and safe some of your valuable time by subscribing (for free of course) and help others as well by sharing these posts with them. Main issues in this collection: the corona crisis, our corrupted political system, and how to fight for our rights, needs, and necessary change.
Stars and channels: Jimmy Dore, Nick Brana, Chris Hedges, Dylan Ratigan, Danny Haiphong, Richard Wolff, Graham Elwood, NonCompete, Nomiki Konst, The Michael Brooks Show, The Rational National, and more…
- Biden Candidacy Such a Sad Joke
- Bernie Officially Kicked by the “D” Party
- Insufficient Champion
- Bipartisan Betrayal
- Housing Crisis <– Foreclosures & Rent Gouging More Profitable than Mortgage Lending
- Chris Hedges on Journalism, Media, & Party Politics
- Progressive Campaigns Not Yet Clean (& “D” Party Uncleanable)
- Unemployment, Crises, Precarious Lives & Inefficiency from Capitalism
- Opportunity if Jesse Ventura Runs as Candidate
- Bernie’s Shortcomings
- Careerists vs Real Champions
- How to Unite When so Split
- Solidarity over Isms
- Stats & News: The Current Gouging of the American People
- Music: Piel Morena
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-05-03 (17 videos)”
The previous article briefly exposed our rigged electoral system(s) and concluded that we, the people, need to form a People’s Union. Here are some further thoughts:
Question: How does this connect with party politics? Answer: It does quite a lot. We need to build a people’s movement, at the bottom, with which to wield power outside our gamed political system. It can form a basis for the people’s power outside of candidate campaigns that come and go and depend on campaign leaders who may collapse or sell out. It can let us circumvent the completely rigged electoral processes we are currently trapped in and which easily kill campaigns. It can push for urgently needed things, something that the build of a new political party would take too long to achieve (for example dealing with our current pandemic-economic crisis which can’t wait for future elections). Despite this (much needed) wielding of power outside of party politics, a people’s union could nevertheless (and probably should) push for the creation of a truly democratic people’s party to represent us governmentally once we have overcome election rigging so that elections can work again. Doing so will probably make sense because the two major parties who have monopolized and rigged the electoral processes are through-and-through corrupt and owned by the rich ruling class and seem remarkably immune against a takeover by the people. Suggested link for this path: The People’s Party – A coalition party for the people. Meanwhile, some people still think they can take over our existing major parties (at least the D-Party) from within. A people’s union could actually greatly strengthen both a new party’s creation and attempted takeover of an existing one by imposing strong pressure on the establishment. Strengthening both would enable an inside-outside strategy making both attempts much more successful since the corrupt gangsters at the top would be pushed from the inside, the outside, and below. Much harder to withstand than an attack from only one direction. Continue reading “Need for a People’s Union (part 2)”
Here goes how the oligarchy rigged the 2020 primaries and kills our democracy with a thousand cuts using political puppets in the monopoly of two corrupted major parties and mass media (for a look at the 2016 election theft click here):
- Employing misinforming mass media. (pretending Bernie didn’t exist or was unpopular while glorifying corporatist corrupticians)
- Censoring social media.
- Running rigged opinion polls. (and misreporting them if necessary) Also blocking and/or editing exit polls.
- Holding rigged debates barring establishment-criticizing candidates, replacing vital topics with distractive ones, soft-balling the establishment candidates and hard-balling the progressive ones.
- Diluting progressive votes by adding fake-progressive candidates, and right before Super Tuesday pooling together all of the D-Party’s rank-and-file corporatist candidates’ voters while keeping fake-progressive Warren in the game past Super Tuesday to still chip away from Bernie’s voter base.
- Running a weak, dishonest presidential impeachment (never meant to succeed) in order to take Bernie out of campaign rallies.
- Rigging caucuses and primary elections by voter suppression (like voter purging, reduced polling stations in progressive districts), ballot chaos, uncounted proprietary ballots, a dishonest vote count app, fraudulent coin tosses, fraudulent mail-in votes from senior centers whose seniors don’t get to cast their ballots, plus rigged machine voting and rigged secret machine vote tallies. And timing this perfectly after Bernie’s high start to cancel people’s hope.
- And when the pandemic came (by accident?), letting the timing of many state primaries and – even more importantly – of the general election continue without any delay in order to block Bernie campaign rallies, essentially forcing Sanders to suspend his nomination campaign.
(Did I leave out an important atrocity?)
Conclusion: It’s a death of democracy by a thousand cuts. Each cut shifting the officially reported results further and further away from the people’s actual desires and votes, and for the final finish adjust the official results via the secret ballot counts with pre-rigged or last-moment-hacked machines.
Necessary response: a People’s Union. To work and fight from the bottom for needed change. This can be linked up with communal charity and crisis organizations that deal with COVID issues, homelessness, unemployment, and so on. People helping other people leads to connecting ever more people who will push for needed change who can then soar in local politics, spread ideas, connect across the nation for a general strike that circumvents all the tricks and traps put in place in politics by the oligarchy and thus challenge the oligarchy with people power, pushing through our demands that the oligarchy’s political puppets block from acceptance in the political structures. In France, the Yellow Vest Movement gave us a hint how people power brought into play outside rigged electoral systems can achieve change. And, yes, during the coronavirus pandemic the movement in France is significantly (but not completely) taking a break and we here in the U.S. are also not in a good position to stream the streets right now. But when the pandemic is past we can. And in the meantime we can begin to organize.
Ending Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to free updates and to share widely critical stuff you encounter here and elsewhere. Also, you may lend support if you can. Together we are the change we have been waiting for.
The Meaning of Life & The Need for Change…
Some history of how we got into today’s mess, a lot of revelation of how the ‘D’ Party leadership became and still is corrupted, some revelation of Biden’s dishonesty, a lot of good stuff on Bernie Sanders and people uniting around him, the Joe Rogan “scandal”, the ruling “elite’s” harmful mentality, the current generational divide, and most important: what life has coming for us that our corrupted culture and system plays a big role in and is overlooked by so many of us:
Stars & Channels: Bernie, Ralph Nader, Nomiki Konst, Robert Wolff & Bob Hennelly (Democracy At Work), David Pakman, Jamarl Thomas, Jimmy Dore, Redacted Tonight, Adryenn, The Hill, FUSION, mmflint, Real Stories, and more…
- Prophet Aldous Huxley Foretold the Assault on Democracy
- Conversation of Michael Moore with Ralph Nader
- Public Banking, Postal Savings, New NAFTA, etc.
- Economy: Empire & Debt Slavery
- Medicare for All
- The Harmful Ruling Mindset
- Journalism vs ‘Elite’ Scuffles
- The Oligarchy’s Takeover of the D Party
- Bernie (Economic Bill of Rights | Exposing Hypocrisy | Unity & Joe Rogan Support)
- Biden’s Civil Rights Lie
- Redacted Tonight: BS-Biden, Mass Surveillance, …
- Republicoid 2020 “Democratic” Convention Committee
- “Democratic” Party Stonewalling Democracy
- “Democratic” Party: Big Money & Faulty Identity Politics
- Calling out the Corrupt 1% in the D Party
- U.S. Generational Divide (pitting Bernie vs Biden)
- Never Dying in Peace (Abandonment & Abuse when Elderly)
- Unity & People Power & Bernie’s Campaign
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-02-02 (21 videos)”
I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. This week’s wakeful video collection starts with impressive songs dedicated to Bernie (revealing a grassroots movement) and ends with a song joining the white and brown people otherwise pitted against each other by the ruling top. In between there are amazing system analyzing and tactics exposing videos (covering both the U.S. and Latin America) such as one that exposes the deadly alliance between the oligarchs and religiously mind-warped people at the bottom, these top and bottom groups joined together to exalt themselves at an awfully utter expense to nations’ peoples humanity’s future. Also new insights on recent events and presidential candidates. And, of course, some stuff to read, too.
Stars and channels: musicians, Chris Hedges, Abby Martin (Empire Files), Krystal Ball (The Hill), The Grayzone, Michael Brooks, Kyle Kulinski (Secular Talk), Jamarl Thomas (revealing why many elderly Blacks support Biden), Democracy Now!, The Real News Network, Medea Benjamin, CODEPINK, Inti Illimani and Quilapayun…
- Bernie Songs ***
- The Deadly Alliance ***
- Hedge Funds Betting on the Coming Recession, Undermined Unions vs Strikes, … **
- Why Some of the Establishment Opposes its Own Member (Trump)
- Corruptician Crookery
- Candidates (Fake Progressive Warren, Tulsi vs Harris, Biden, Trump)
- Murderous Presidents in Power
- Mindset **
- Bolivian Coup: Visiting Bolivia to Find Out
- Brazil Update
- When White & Brown Join
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-11-30 (20 videos)”
Or: The Right-Left Division Isn’t as Real as it Seems
This article is a sequel to A More Relaxed Economy which discussed the UBI aspect of a shared video by NonCompete which I felt needed more mulling over. This sequel now gets into another interesting issue that came up in that video, namely that many “conservatives” or Republicans (or right-wingers) are actually leftists deep down without knowing it . Excavating this hidden treasure could do a lot for all of us. Hence, I will now make the attempt: Continue reading “The Left-Right Division When Deep Down We Agree”
Another week’s collection of great videos for political awakening. Loads of info on our rigged democracy and suggestions for a real one. Exposure of the corrupt oligarchy and puppet media. And breaking out of our mental prisons.
Stars and channels: Chris Hedges, Nick Braña, Kim Iversen, Francesca Fiorentini (Newsbroke), Kyle Kulinski (Secular Talk), PDRBoston, The Real News Network, Christo Aivalis, Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), The Michael Brooks Show, Thought Slime, The Jimmy Dore Show, The School of Life, John Spritzler, and more.
- Movement for a People’s Party (MPP)
- Democracy: Our Fake Democracy from Above, Real Democracy from the Bottom
- Toxic Political Partisanship
- America’s & Israel’s Breeding of Savagery
- Peaceful Revolution: Learning from Scandinavia
- Our Real Problem (Culture/Mentality)
- Economy: Fake Booming Economy & Working Class History, Present, & Future
- Police Corruption: Our Taxes Used to Silence Victims
- Uplifting Bernie Discussion
- The “Liberal” Mind Prison
- Media War on the People (Anti-Medicare & Pro-Trump/Pro-Oligarchy)
- How We Lie to Ourselves (Psychological Insight)
- Egalitarian Movement for Democracy
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-08-24 (20 videos)”
In the aftermath of the recent ICE raids and the outrage on both sides (one legit, the other absurd) some reasonable thoughts finally emerged. Thoughts everyone should mull over. The following video presents some of them and my commentary below goes further:
11 Year Old Girl Tearfully Pleas For Father’s Release From ICE Custody
The Majority Report w/ Sam Seder
That terrible government official in the shared video above (someone I admit to call an oligarchy pig in the back of my mind) speaks of “criminal search warrants”. I must ask: How the heck do we, the people, let these power peddling corrupticians get away with criminalizing misdemeanors and labeling people as illegal? How can any honest and morally upstanding person put entering a country without a visa on the same level with committing murder, rape, or child kidnapping (the latter done by the same “police” forces who go after this supposed “crime”)? Continue reading “Mississippi, ICE, ISIS, “Illegal Aliens” – And Some Rational Thoughts”