Understanding better our unequal society. And coming to realize that we need to create a nurturing environment that meets basic needs for everybody, rather than continuing to support a system that leeches everything away from almost everyone and places all that stolen prosperity into the vaults of a handful of king-like super-rich — plus their rich and upper-“middle-class” guards. A need to build strong, healthy communities as a basement for and part of revolutionary change before the catastrophic point of no return completely ends our future (the latter only a little discussed).
Since this holiday week produced less vital videos than usual, I dove through older ones that draw a comprehensive picture from which to grow our awareness and build plans.
Channels: Moyers & Company, hearus1, PBS NewsHour, Ubiquity, TEDx Talks, Bernie Sanders Campaign, PRIMO NUTMEG, Democracy Now!, CODEPINK, NonCompete, and more.
- Living in our Times (Rich or Struggling) II
- Education: Our Toxic Culture of Education
- Socialism = Common Ownership (& Liberty from Lords)
- Neoliberalism fuels Right-Wing Populism
- Billionaires: Are thieves legitimate “winners”?
- Iran (esp. the Recent U.S. Terror Strike)
- The Past & Future (and What to Do)