Request: Please share with others. I, for example, can no longer share on Facebook, having been locked out of my account and search engines like Google hide posts like these.
Summary: This week I spent my free time on learning about Medicaid. Thus, the topics deal with our economic decline and our welfare-undermining like the Medicaid mess.
Stars & channels (this time a lot of commercial ones / lawyers since the Medicaid topic is hardly communicated from anywhere else, *sigh*): The Zero Hour with RJ Eskow (and Richard Wolff), Democracy At Work, Dirty Medicine, Healthcare Triage, Vox, Rabalais Estate Planning, Ettinger Law Firm, Christopher Berry, AmeriHealth Caritas, InfusionCenters, UnitedHealthcare Community & State, Pixorize
6. Our Welfare Systems Converted into More Theft for the Rich (example Medicaid)Topics:
- Our Dangerous Decline (Always Fakishly Disannounced by our Media and Politicians) ***
- Three Ways the U.S. Historically Curbed Inflation (NOT With Interest Rates)
- The U.S. Health Insurance Labyrinth
- Is Medicaid Coverage Better or Worse than Private Insurance?
- Medicaid Very Different in Different U.S. States
- Our Welfare Systems Converted into More Theft for the Rich (example Medicaid)
- Some Hints at Medicaid Insurance Permission
- Medicaid can be Combined with Medicare
- Pregnancy and Child Birth Can Give Medicaid
- Basic Medicaid vs Medicare explanation