Meaningful videos of this week exposing the criminal oligarchy and building a people’s movement for the so much needed system change.
Stars & Channels: Chris Hedges, Jesse Ventura, Richard Wolff, the Watson Institute for International and Public Affairs, The Zero Hour with RJ Eskow, Psychologist Ramani Durvasula (acTVism Munich), Krystal and Saagar of The Hill, act.tv, Ralph Nader Radio Hour, The Grayzone, NonCompete, Rev. William Barber II & Liz Theoharis (The Real News Network), The Jimmy Dore Show
- U.S. Military Murdering Civilians and Journalists & Deep State Persecuting Whistleblowers and Journalists
- Racist Capitalism & People Finally Finding Together
- Jesse Ventura on Our Oligarchy’s Corruption
- Capitalism: Government is its Base
- Mind: Trauma, PTSD, Cultural Lack of Compassion and Empathy, Need for Change…
- Antidemocratic Duopoly Corruption Revealed by Wallstreet
- System Issue, Not Pull Yourself up by (Nonexisting) Bootstraps Issue
- Pandemic: Current, Future, COVID Bio-Weapons Research, Pressure on Gov
- Media: The “Elite’s” “Cancel Culture” Hypocrisy
- Moral Fusion People’s Movement: Fighting for Life
- GOP Wants to Gut Social Security Like Biden
- The Two-Arm Oligarchic Party (R&D)
- Time for Solidarity & Revolution
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-07-19 (17 videos)”
ideas to share with friends and family
In recent years I made a point each 4th of July reminding ourselves of the famous 18th century American Revolution and its famous goals of life, liberty, justice, and happiness for all. I increasingly argued for a second American Revolution, a peaceful political one, back when getting vital things like Medicare for All seemed just around the corner with Bernie Sanders’ wildly popular campaign. And from new presidential candidates – like Andrew Yang and Tulsi Gabbard – additional ideas were put on the table, like a UBI (not a governmental allowance if properly done but rather a fair share of the dividends of the economy we all participate in and all of us rather than a tiny mafia-like money aristocracy should own) and an end of American wars on the world, and so on…
There were reasons for hope. But this year, they were smashed again by the corrupt major parties and their corrupt allies in the mass media and law enforcement. The falsely titled “Democratic” Party, once again – like in 2016 – cheated Bernie Sanders out of the race, and he gave up way too early and easily (for whatever reason). Hopelessness spread, made worse by the COVID-19 pandemic in which our country is one of the top nations of maximum infections and deaths due to our profit-driven Wild West of Healthcare and an utterly corrupted government that – instead of dealing handily with the pandemic – used it as a an excuse to claw the small rest of national wealth from the people and hand it to the globalist billionaire vampire class who have been sucking us dry for decades and were now given and lent trillions of dollars made out of thin air which you and I (working people) will soon be taxed to make more solid than air, and which the rich criminals at the top will use to buy up our remaining homes and family businesses and small stores as we are bankrupted and driven ever deeper into poverty by this rich-and-government collusion. They will basically buy up the remaining small floor we stand upon with the money stolen from us.
So, we are getting robbed from both sides: the rich and their corporations and the government corrupted by them. And as far as voting goes, we are handed (AGAIN!) nothing but corrupt candidates from the “left” and right arm of major parties. It all comes down to one conclusion: We can no longer expect to fix our tormented country through intelligent voting. Everything has been rigged against us. The labor market, the rest of the economy, education, healthcare, media, and politics. We are modern slaves chained with top-controlled money, silenced, disenfranchised, and thrust into precarious lives not worth living. And our democracy is fake. Therefore the ultimate conclusion is: Our founders’ revolution never quite finished. They set up amendment-making of the constitution, fully aware that their revolution wasn’t finished. But gangsters at the top overcame the people at the bottom rigging everything against us, and there now is one thing left to do: complete the revolution that was never finished.
Ending Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to free updates and to share widely critical stuff you encounter here and elsewhere. Also, please lend support if you can. Together we are the change we have been waiting for.
Meaningful videos this week concerning our current troubles and their systemic causes, the need to unite and mobilize for necessary change, and glimpses at efforts to do so.
Note: I have no time to share this much on social media (plus their censorship blocks). Perhaps you can share a little, too.
Stars and channels: Dylan Ratigan, Jimmy Dore, Kyle Kulinski (Secular Talk), RJ Eskow, Richard Wolff, Lauren Ashcraft, Nomiki Konst, The Nowman Show, Nick Brana, Movement for a People’s Party
- Punch in the Face of The People
- Housing APOCALYPSE
- Kyle Kulinski Reports
- Economic Insights
- Individual Insights on Our Broken Nation
- Movement for a People’s Party Update (National Call)
- Mindset: Putting Things Together
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-06-21 (13 videos)”
Remember that Internet algorithms keep you from coming across good stuff. That’s why I share these links I manage to capture each week. You can get good weekly hints and safe some of your valuable time by subscribing (for free of course) and help others as well by sharing these posts with them. Main issues in this collection: the corona crisis, our corrupted political system, and how to fight for our rights, needs, and necessary change.
Stars and channels: Jimmy Dore, Nick Brana, Chris Hedges, Dylan Ratigan, Danny Haiphong, Richard Wolff, Graham Elwood, NonCompete, Nomiki Konst, The Michael Brooks Show, The Rational National, and more…
- Biden Candidacy Such a Sad Joke
- Bernie Officially Kicked by the “D” Party
- Insufficient Champion
- Bipartisan Betrayal
- Housing Crisis <– Foreclosures & Rent Gouging More Profitable than Mortgage Lending
- Chris Hedges on Journalism, Media, & Party Politics
- Progressive Campaigns Not Yet Clean (& “D” Party Uncleanable)
- Unemployment, Crises, Precarious Lives & Inefficiency from Capitalism
- Opportunity if Jesse Ventura Runs as Candidate
- Bernie’s Shortcomings
- Careerists vs Real Champions
- How to Unite When so Split
- Solidarity over Isms
- Stats & News: The Current Gouging of the American People
- Music: Piel Morena
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-05-03 (17 videos)”
Best weekly news updates and discussions and a smashing viral video. Main issues: Coronavirus abuse by the oligarchy and how to fight back. (incl. much better measures in other countries, right-wing deceptions and neoliberal pseudo-left-wing deceptions in ours, and Movement for a People’s Party)
(Don’t forget to subscribe, share, or even support.)
Stars and channels: Vic Dibitetto & Kyle Kulinski (Secular Talk), Chris Hedges, AJ+, The Rational National, Francesca Fiorentini (Newsbroke), LastWeekTonight, RichardDWolff, The Humanist Report, RepresentUs, Robert Reich, Jimmy Dore, Michael Brooks, Nick Brana (Movement for a People’s Party), and more…
- Fire Breathing Intro (Viral Video)
- Corona Crisis: Unlivable America
- Longterm Coronavirus: Need for Substantial System Change
- The Many Deceptions and Frauds During This Crisis **
- Right-Wing Deception (using Corrupt Mass Media & Easily Manipulated Bottom Tyrants)
- “Democratic” & Rep Party Corruptly Allied
- Anticorruption Act Clip
- Politician’s Economic Incompetence
- CCCW: Coronavirus Crony-Capitalist Welfare
- Twin-Party Corruption: D-Party’s Polosi
- Another Trick to Make the Rich Richer
- Cool Interview of Chris Hedges by Jimmy Dore (Journalism NOT by Crackpots)
- Intellectual Discussion About Moving Forward
- Movement for a People’s Party’s National Call 04/23/2020
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-04-26 (23 videos)”
About: Corona Crisis, U.S. Vulnerability, & People’s Fight for Change
- Chris Hedges: The Moral Imperative to Rebel
- Chris Hedges: Coronavirus, Climate and What Next?
- Bernie Picking the Wrong Path Again (apparently)
- Grandstanding Speeches instead of Real Fight for Change
- Screwed America Most Vulnerable to Crisis
- Bernie Surrogates Denounce Biden & Critique Bernie
- Candidates Are Not the Not-Me-Us Goal
- R-T: Bernie’s Endorsement & Will Things Ever Be The Same?
- UBI Against Corona Crisis
- Can’t Expect People to Vote for the Lesser Evil When All Are Way Too Evil
- Grassroots Direct Action to Do
- Forming a Political People’s Army
- Strikes & Boycotts
1. Chris Hedges: The Moral Imperative to Rebel
XR America & Chris Hedges: The Moral Imperative to Rebel ~ Extinction Rebellion
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-04-19 (13 videos)”
The previous article briefly exposed our rigged electoral system(s) and concluded that we, the people, need to form a People’s Union. Here are some further thoughts:
Question: How does this connect with party politics? Answer: It does quite a lot. We need to build a people’s movement, at the bottom, with which to wield power outside our gamed political system. It can form a basis for the people’s power outside of candidate campaigns that come and go and depend on campaign leaders who may collapse or sell out. It can let us circumvent the completely rigged electoral processes we are currently trapped in and which easily kill campaigns. It can push for urgently needed things, something that the build of a new political party would take too long to achieve (for example dealing with our current pandemic-economic crisis which can’t wait for future elections). Despite this (much needed) wielding of power outside of party politics, a people’s union could nevertheless (and probably should) push for the creation of a truly democratic people’s party to represent us governmentally once we have overcome election rigging so that elections can work again. Doing so will probably make sense because the two major parties who have monopolized and rigged the electoral processes are through-and-through corrupt and owned by the rich ruling class and seem remarkably immune against a takeover by the people. Suggested link for this path: The People’s Party – A coalition party for the people. Meanwhile, some people still think they can take over our existing major parties (at least the D-Party) from within. A people’s union could actually greatly strengthen both a new party’s creation and attempted takeover of an existing one by imposing strong pressure on the establishment. Strengthening both would enable an inside-outside strategy making both attempts much more successful since the corrupt gangsters at the top would be pushed from the inside, the outside, and below. Much harder to withstand than an attack from only one direction. Continue reading “Need for a People’s Union (part 2)”
Here goes how the oligarchy rigged the 2020 primaries and kills our democracy with a thousand cuts using political puppets in the monopoly of two corrupted major parties and mass media (for a look at the 2016 election theft click here):
- Employing misinforming mass media. (pretending Bernie didn’t exist or was unpopular while glorifying corporatist corrupticians)
- Censoring social media.
- Running rigged opinion polls. (and misreporting them if necessary) Also blocking and/or editing exit polls.
- Holding rigged debates barring establishment-criticizing candidates, replacing vital topics with distractive ones, soft-balling the establishment candidates and hard-balling the progressive ones.
- Diluting progressive votes by adding fake-progressive candidates, and right before Super Tuesday pooling together all of the D-Party’s rank-and-file corporatist candidates’ voters while keeping fake-progressive Warren in the game past Super Tuesday to still chip away from Bernie’s voter base.
- Running a weak, dishonest presidential impeachment (never meant to succeed) in order to take Bernie out of campaign rallies.
- Rigging caucuses and primary elections by voter suppression (like voter purging, reduced polling stations in progressive districts), ballot chaos, uncounted proprietary ballots, a dishonest vote count app, fraudulent coin tosses, fraudulent mail-in votes from senior centers whose seniors don’t get to cast their ballots, plus rigged machine voting and rigged secret machine vote tallies. And timing this perfectly after Bernie’s high start to cancel people’s hope.
- And when the pandemic came (by accident?), letting the timing of many state primaries and – even more importantly – of the general election continue without any delay in order to block Bernie campaign rallies, essentially forcing Sanders to suspend his nomination campaign.
(Did I leave out an important atrocity?)
Conclusion: It’s a death of democracy by a thousand cuts. Each cut shifting the officially reported results further and further away from the people’s actual desires and votes, and for the final finish adjust the official results via the secret ballot counts with pre-rigged or last-moment-hacked machines.
Necessary response: a People’s Union. To work and fight from the bottom for needed change. This can be linked up with communal charity and crisis organizations that deal with COVID issues, homelessness, unemployment, and so on. People helping other people leads to connecting ever more people who will push for needed change who can then soar in local politics, spread ideas, connect across the nation for a general strike that circumvents all the tricks and traps put in place in politics by the oligarchy and thus challenge the oligarchy with people power, pushing through our demands that the oligarchy’s political puppets block from acceptance in the political structures. In France, the Yellow Vest Movement gave us a hint how people power brought into play outside rigged electoral systems can achieve change. And, yes, during the coronavirus pandemic the movement in France is significantly (but not completely) taking a break and we here in the U.S. are also not in a good position to stream the streets right now. But when the pandemic is past we can. And in the meantime we can begin to organize.
Ending Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to free updates and to share widely critical stuff you encounter here and elsewhere. Also, you may lend support if you can. Together we are the change we have been waiting for.
Another week’s collection of great videos for political awakening. Loads of info on our rigged democracy and suggestions for a real one. Exposure of the corrupt oligarchy and puppet media. And breaking out of our mental prisons.
Stars and channels: Chris Hedges, Nick Braña, Kim Iversen, Francesca Fiorentini (Newsbroke), Kyle Kulinski (Secular Talk), PDRBoston, The Real News Network, Christo Aivalis, Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), The Michael Brooks Show, Thought Slime, The Jimmy Dore Show, The School of Life, John Spritzler, and more.
- Movement for a People’s Party (MPP)
- Democracy: Our Fake Democracy from Above, Real Democracy from the Bottom
- Toxic Political Partisanship
- America’s & Israel’s Breeding of Savagery
- Peaceful Revolution: Learning from Scandinavia
- Our Real Problem (Culture/Mentality)
- Economy: Fake Booming Economy & Working Class History, Present, & Future
- Police Corruption: Our Taxes Used to Silence Victims
- Uplifting Bernie Discussion
- The “Liberal” Mind Prison
- Media War on the People (Anti-Medicare & Pro-Trump/Pro-Oligarchy)
- How We Lie to Ourselves (Psychological Insight)
- Egalitarian Movement for Democracy
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2019-08-24 (20 videos)”
Words are meant to help humans understand each other and their world. Wrong words can lead to the opposite. Using think-tank-made vocabulary designed to warp reality therefore plays into the hands of the establishment. For example, calling neoliberals a.k.a. corporatists a.k.a. fake-left-rightwingers “centrists” gives them a fake endorsement by being presented as a people’s majority and allegedly being more reasonable than anyone else by being supposedly distant form extremists.
Yet, nothing could be further from the truth when we are talking about a greedy, self-serving minority in cahoots with the robber billionaires who steal the world’s entire wealth from the rest of us and push us into submission. It’s a group of fraudsters hardly different from the neocons that warped the “R” party some time before the neoliberals then warped the “D” party. This party takeover has created the “good cop/bad cop” routine with which American voters have been befuddled in every election ever since. None of these crooks should be painted as “centrists” or allowed by us to present themselves that way.
The same problem can come from one’s own vocabulary mistakes, like when one compares Trump to Obama and describes Obama as nice and Trump as not nice. Continue reading “The Hurtful Use of Wrong Words in Journalism and Public Talk”