Request: Please share with others. I, for example, can no longer share on Facebook, having been locked out of my account and search engines like Google hide posts like these.
Summary: Little time this week, but some very good and important videos for marching toward a better world (‘*’ stars displaying my grading). We must build powerful grassroots. Something good to remember on the 4th of July.
Stars and channels: Second Thought, Thought Slime, Democracy At Work (Richard Wolff), The Jimmy Dore Show, The Vanguard
- Middle Class Meaning *
- Regarding Homeless People like Zombies *
- Thoughts about our Duopoly
- Airlines’ Corporate Crimes
- “Democratic” Party over Decades Demanding Support for Things it Never Does
- Voting blue is not enough! Democrats, we call your bluff! (Nice!) **
- How Independent Candidate Ventura Became Governor Swiping the Rep & Dem Gangs Away ***
|Best subscribe and share with others, so the efforts I make can serve enough people. (I lack time for social media) Thanks. 🙂|
1. Middle Class Meaning *
Distracting us from the real class distinction: working class vs capitalist class (also called owner class)
Why You’re Not “Middle Class” ~ Second Thought (Jun 24, 2022)
2. Regarding Homeless People like Zombies *
Based on the immoral mindset that both privileges and the lacks of privileges are deserved, the evil “elites” maintain the status quo in which a lucky-born person has a good life by ignoring the unlucky lives or actively holding them down. They make the homeless appear scary and non-human to sweep them under the rug, and sadly some folks still accept and adopt this evil.
Prager U’s wild anti-homeless propaganda! ~ Thought Slime (Jul 9, 2021)
Emergency shelter : An emergency shelter is a place for people to live temporarily when they cannot live in their previous residence, similar to homeless shelters. The main difference is that an emergency shelter typically specializes in people fleeing a specific type of situation, such as natural or man-made disasters, domestic violence, or victims of sexual abuse.
3. Thoughts about our Duopoly
We have a political monopoly held up by two political parties allegedly contesting each other but really working together to serve the mafiosi-like money lords and oppress the people. Let’s think about fixing this problem.
Make Them Do the Right Thing – Katie Halper & Richard Wolff on Economic Update ~ Democracy At Work (Jun 28, 2022)
4. Airlines’ Corporate Crimes
Can any of us still fail to recognize our big corporations as mafia-like organizations?
Buttigieg Offers No Solutions To Air Travel Cancellations ~ The Jimmy Dore Show (Jun 25, 2022)
Interesting comments given by watchers of this episode:
- “Whoever would have imagined that [Pete Buttigieg] who couldn’t fix the potholes in South Bend would end up being an incompetent Secretary of Transport? Shocking!”
- “I work for a big airline. We have been short staffed since COVID. I work a senior station where most guys are 65 to 80 years old. They kill us. Increased scheduled flights with short staffing. Often no lunch breaks. They come down on us for not meeting corporate goals. Ill be outside in the sun for 7 hours before I get a break to go inside for shade. I just got demoted this week for walking out because they had me work a flight with 1 agent when we need a minimum of 3. They want to abuse the older employees at max pay to get them to retire which they cant afford to so they can hire new employees at low new hire rates. Also all the full time employees who retired during COVID got replaced with SEASONAL PART TIME. They never filled those full time jobs back.”
5. “Democratic” Party over Decades Demanding Support for Things it Never Does
That’s how the two democracy-blocking parties work together. The R Party damages lots of people. And the D Party claims to fight against that but hardly ever does any of these fights for betterment. At most it will only do as much as soon the R Party – or even the D Party itself – will again undo, reverse, drive further in the opposite direction, namely the direction the mafiosi-type money lords want to be our societies moved to against the rest of us.
Dems Immediately Fundraise Off Roe v Wade & Get Called Out! ~ The Jimmy Dore Show (Jun 28, 2022)
6. Voting blue is not enough! Democrats, we call your bluff! (Nice!) **
Can we please all start to do this with both corrupt anti-democratic anti-justice parties?
Voters Confront Dem. Politicians Over Roe v Wade Ruling ~ The Jimmy Dore Show (Jun 28, 2022)
7. How Independent Candidate Ventura Became Governor Swiping the Rep & Dem Gangs Away ***
Some important things to learn how to get over the barricades the R & D Party (“Parties”) create blocking democracy in our country. We must learn how to do this and then do it. Maybe discuss it if you get to have some labor time off and an opportunity to spend some time with friends or family in this 4th of July weekend.
Jesse Ventura on a 2024 Third Party Presidential Run ~ The Vanguard (Mar 9, 2022)
|And don’t forget to regularly look into The Revolution Continues for good reads.|
|Stay notified despite social media censorship! Get timely Updates (and spread the word)|
Ending Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to free updates and to share widely critical stuff you encounter here and elsewhere. Also, please lend support if you can. Together we are the change we have been waiting for.