ideas to share with friends and family
In recent years I made a point each 4th of July reminding ourselves of the famous 18th century American Revolution and its famous goals of life, liberty, justice, and happiness for all. I increasingly argued for a second American Revolution, a peaceful political one, back when getting vital things like Medicare for All seemed just around the corner with Bernie Sanders’ wildly popular campaign. And from new presidential candidates – like Andrew Yang and Tulsi Gabbard – additional ideas were put on the table, like a UBI (not a governmental allowance if properly done but rather a fair share of the dividends of the economy we all participate in and all of us rather than a tiny mafia-like money aristocracy should own) and an end of American wars on the world, and so on…
There were reasons for hope. But this year, they were smashed again by the corrupt major parties and their corrupt allies in the mass media and law enforcement. The falsely titled “Democratic” Party, once again – like in 2016 – cheated Bernie Sanders out of the race, and he gave up way too early and easily (for whatever reason). Hopelessness spread, made worse by the COVID-19 pandemic in which our country is one of the top nations of maximum infections and deaths due to our profit-driven Wild West of Healthcare and an utterly corrupted government that – instead of dealing handily with the pandemic – used it as a an excuse to claw the small rest of national wealth from the people and hand it to the globalist billionaire vampire class who have been sucking us dry for decades and were now given and lent trillions of dollars made out of thin air which you and I (working people) will soon be taxed to make more solid than air, and which the rich criminals at the top will use to buy up our remaining homes and family businesses and small stores as we are bankrupted and driven ever deeper into poverty by this rich-and-government collusion. They will basically buy up the remaining small floor we stand upon with the money stolen from us.
So, we are getting robbed from both sides: the rich and their corporations and the government corrupted by them. And as far as voting goes, we are handed (AGAIN!) nothing but corrupt candidates from the “left” and right arm of major parties. It all comes down to one conclusion: We can no longer expect to fix our tormented country through intelligent voting. Everything has been rigged against us. The labor market, the rest of the economy, education, healthcare, media, and politics. We are modern slaves chained with top-controlled money, silenced, disenfranchised, and thrust into precarious lives not worth living. And our democracy is fake. Therefore the ultimate conclusion is: Our founders’ revolution never quite finished. They set up amendment-making of the constitution, fully aware that their revolution wasn’t finished. But gangsters at the top overcame the people at the bottom rigging everything against us, and there now is one thing left to do: complete the revolution that was never finished.
Ending Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to free updates and to share widely critical stuff you encounter here and elsewhere. Also, please lend support if you can. Together we are the change we have been waiting for.
Meaningful videos of this week concerning our current corrupt system, careless government, freedom of speech, and active path to a better future.
Stars & channels: Annalise Benson and Nick Brana (Movement for a People’s Party), Richard Wolff and Yanis Varoufakis (DiEM25 TV, Democracy At Work), Eleanor Goldfield, Ralph Nader, The Hill, The Nation, Mark Blyth, Matt Goodwin, The Real News Network, Jimmy Dore, Graham Elwood, Lee Camp and more…
- People’s Party: Corporations vs People, Tax Money Schemes, Actions to Take
- Richard Wolff & Yanis Varoufakis Conversation
- Peaceful Protests & Ways to Turn the Tables on Harassment from Agencies and Corporations
- Meaningful News
- The Meaning of Freedom of Speech (and new bogus charges against Assange)
- Racism from the Oligarchy’s Divide and Conquer
- Economic Update: Pandemic-Failing U.S. System, Bought Government, & Propaganda vs Radical Workers Traditions
- Mark Blyth on Economic Injustice
- Police Are Arresting People Over Facebook Posts
- COVID and Masks
- The Globalist Oligarchy Robbing us While we Crumble & Starve
- System Terrorism
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-06-28 (13 videos)”
Meaningful videos this week concerning our current troubles and their systemic causes, the need to unite and mobilize for necessary change, and glimpses at efforts to do so.
Note: I have no time to share this much on social media (plus their censorship blocks). Perhaps you can share a little, too.
Stars and channels: Dylan Ratigan, Jimmy Dore, Kyle Kulinski (Secular Talk), RJ Eskow, Richard Wolff, Lauren Ashcraft, Nomiki Konst, The Nowman Show, Nick Brana, Movement for a People’s Party
- Punch in the Face of The People
- Housing APOCALYPSE
- Kyle Kulinski Reports
- Economic Insights
- Individual Insights on Our Broken Nation
- Movement for a People’s Party Update (National Call)
- Mindset: Putting Things Together
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-06-21 (13 videos)”
Meaningful videos on: inside-info on D-Party corruption & Bernie campaign; current police violence, armed oppression, and street protests; why certain folks believe in blatant liars; people’s party & movement; …
Plea: Please share. I am too busy struggling for survival for much time on social media.
Stars & Channels: Movement for a People’s Party, Ralph Nader Radio Hour, The Real News Network, Amy Goodman & Carol Anderson (Democracy Now!), Kim Iversen, Tim Black & the Poor People’s Campaign’s Rev. William Barber (TBTV), Ruptly, Chris Hedges, Jimmy Dore, Stef Zamorano, Richard Wolff, Cornel West, and more…
- Utter Political Corruption, Bad Police & Changing the Country for the Better
- Chris Hedges: The Ruling Elite Has Lost All Legitimacy
- Nader Radio on Voting Issues
- The Endless Greed of the Criminals at the Top
- Oligarchy’s Massive Assault on 1st Amendment Rights
- Our Racism Hand-in-Hand with Creating Tyranny
- Protest Chaos
- Poor People’s Campaign
- Quick Protests Overview:
- Protest Clips (Ruptly)
- Police Mentality (glimpse into Derek Chauvin’s brain)
- Why Certain Folks Believe in Blatant Liars
- Best Recent Jimmy Dore Show Videos
- Richard Wolff & Cornel West on Pandemic Capitalism
1. Utter Political Corruption, Bad Police & Changing the Country for the Better
Bad police: 14:45
“D”-Party (and Bernie campaign!) corruption: 38:55
Country for the better: 1:07:28
MPP National Call ~ Movement for a People’s Party (Jun 4, 2020)
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-06-07 (27 videos)”
Meaningful videos on: Chris Hedges running for Congress, alternative to the November Bump-Triden couple, the current crisis and solutions, police brutality, ecologic repair, proper UBI, mentality for change, people’s party, and more…
Stars and channels: Chris Hedges, Howie Hawkins (Green presidential candidate), Hasan Minhaj, Jesse Ventura, Jimmy Dore, Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), TED, Mr. Glaser, Truthfal (Mar 23, 2018), djelf7, and more…
- News: Chris Hedges Runs for Congress (3rd Party of course!)
- Presidential Vote Alternative to the Bump-Triden Couple:
- The Corona Housing Crisis (+ 1 protection)
- Jesse Ventura on Police Brutality & ‘What white people don’t understand…’
- Hunger in America (Caused by the Greedy Oligarchs)
- Tax Cut Lies
- Booming Stock Market During Crisis
- Ecology: rewild the world
- UBI as a Social Economic Dividend
- US History: Third Party Success – Who were the Populists?
- 7 Best Jimmy Dore Show Clips
- Mentality for Change
- People’s Party: Growing Energy
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-05-31 (19 videos)”
Meaningful videos from this week. Their main themes: the coronavirus-triggered economic crisis (with abuse from the corrupt ‘elites’) and capitalism, how it hurts, and where to move from that. Also, how Europe has handled COVID-19 far less harmfully.
BTW, if you ever wondered why we, the people, should connect differently than only through corporate social media, look at what happened within a minute of me trying to share a previous Video Weekend on Facebook (I originally suspected an anti-democratic algorithm, but it may have been a troll, either way is bad): Public Censorship by Facebook — Also, I am too busy with continued education currently for sharing these posts on social media. So, subscribers please make use of my posts to save your own time searching for informative alternative media publications and also share the videos you find good, or the whole post, with your friends so that the time I spend sharing them here isn’t totally wasted. 😉
Stars and Channels: Movement for a People’s Party (incl. Nick Brana, Jerry Perez, and more), The Jimmy Dore Show, “Useful Idiots” (Rolling Stone), Richard Wolff, The Zero Hour with RJ Eskow, Yanis Varoufakis, The Rational National, and the Ralph Nader Radio Hour.
- European Stable COVID-19 Economic Crisis Treatment
- Even the Fed Chairman Suggests Relief for the People
- People’s Party Update (National Call)
- Seriously Biden?
- The Need for System Change
- Beyond FDR / Capitalism = Anti-Democracy
- Getting Capitalism Out of its Box: UB-Dividend
- A Hacker Fighting our Oligarchy’s Un-Unemployment Slavery
- Capitalist Lords, Wall Street, & Tax Schemes
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-05-24 (9 videos)”
Meaningful videos from this week, incl. People’s Party! (unfortunately me so busy struggling to get back into wage slavery taking continued education crash courses, I only had a few hours this Sunday to search and check these out… still worth sharing, though… esp. the People’s Party stuff). BTW, I lack time to share this link on social media (and I get censored on them), so please subscribe, comment, and share. Enjoy what you find here!
Stars & Channels: Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), Jesse Ventura and Brigida Santos, Graham Elwood (The Political Vigilante), The Jimmy Dore Show, David Doel (The Rational National), and Nick Brana + Jerry Perez.
- Pandemic Ghost Towns
- Our Predatory Capitalism’s Insanity
- Jesse is Back (Notes: empire, socialism, bankruptcy…)
- The Jimmy Dore Show
- The Rational National
- Movement for a People’s Party
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-05-17 (15 videos)”
About: Corona Crisis, U.S. Vulnerability, & People’s Fight for Change
- Chris Hedges: The Moral Imperative to Rebel
- Chris Hedges: Coronavirus, Climate and What Next?
- Bernie Picking the Wrong Path Again (apparently)
- Grandstanding Speeches instead of Real Fight for Change
- Screwed America Most Vulnerable to Crisis
- Bernie Surrogates Denounce Biden & Critique Bernie
- Candidates Are Not the Not-Me-Us Goal
- R-T: Bernie’s Endorsement & Will Things Ever Be The Same?
- UBI Against Corona Crisis
- Can’t Expect People to Vote for the Lesser Evil When All Are Way Too Evil
- Grassroots Direct Action to Do
- Forming a Political People’s Army
- Strikes & Boycotts
1. Chris Hedges: The Moral Imperative to Rebel
XR America & Chris Hedges: The Moral Imperative to Rebel ~ Extinction Rebellion
Continue reading “Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-04-19 (13 videos)”
The predominant themes of this week: COVID-19 – A Crisis to Wake us Up (An Emotional, Political and Economic Plague & Crapitalism Exposure). The Bernie Campaign Suspended: Why & how, grief, anger and what to do now? Also more on election integrity, Medicare for All and more.
Share wide and subscribe for future infos.
Stars & Channels: Harriet Fraad and Richard Wolff (Democracy At Work), The Rational National, Nick Brana & Kaitlin Sopoci-Belknap (Movement for a People’s Party), Nomiki Konst, The Humanist Report, The Hill, Tim Canova and Niko House (MCSC Network), Jimmy Dore, The Ring of Fire, Ralph Nader Radio Hour, Bernie Sanders, and more…
- COVID-19: A CRISIS TO WAKE US UP (An Emotional, Political and Economic Plague & Crapitalism Exposure)
- BERNIE CAMPAIGN SUSPENDED: Why & How – And What Now?
- Nearly Third Of Country Didn’t Pay Rent!
- Interesting AOC Update
- Discussion on Political Revolution & Bernie
- Tim Canova’s Plan To Make Trump Address Election Fraud
- MMT & Green New Deal
- Common Sense vs Bizarre Biden
- Pressure Congress on the Next Stimulus Bill
- Bernie Demands Paying Working People & Paper Ballots
- People & Small Businesses Postponed or Denied by the Stimulus Relief Program
- The Election Game: Bernie, Biden & Trump (Designed to Deny the People)
- Biden Picked to Keep Trump
- Nader Discussion on New Tech, Landlording & Little People Back-Strikes during the Corona Crisis
- Medicare for All: Why American Health Care Makes No Sense (nice!)
- Brief: Psychology of Fascism vs Socialism
1. COVID-19: A CRISIS TO WAKE US UP (An Emotional, Political and Economic Plague & Crapitalism Exposure)
A fantastically deep insight into the rape and pillage the oligarchs are hittung us with during the coronavirus pandemic after having mauled us so much before it already, the emotional and mental effects and shortcomings by this, the paradise-like contrast in other countries, what our ancestors did during the similar Great Depression, and what we can and must do… a truly sincere report on our crisis and need for rebellion:
COVID-19: A Psychological, Political and Economic Plague ~ Democracy At Work
Continue reading “Corona Crisis & Suspended Bernie Campaign – Wakeful Video Weekend 2020-04-12 (23 videos)”
The previous article briefly exposed our rigged electoral system(s) and concluded that we, the people, need to form a People’s Union. Here are some further thoughts:
Question: How does this connect with party politics? Answer: It does quite a lot. We need to build a people’s movement, at the bottom, with which to wield power outside our gamed political system. It can form a basis for the people’s power outside of candidate campaigns that come and go and depend on campaign leaders who may collapse or sell out. It can let us circumvent the completely rigged electoral processes we are currently trapped in and which easily kill campaigns. It can push for urgently needed things, something that the build of a new political party would take too long to achieve (for example dealing with our current pandemic-economic crisis which can’t wait for future elections). Despite this (much needed) wielding of power outside of party politics, a people’s union could nevertheless (and probably should) push for the creation of a truly democratic people’s party to represent us governmentally once we have overcome election rigging so that elections can work again. Doing so will probably make sense because the two major parties who have monopolized and rigged the electoral processes are through-and-through corrupt and owned by the rich ruling class and seem remarkably immune against a takeover by the people. Suggested link for this path: The People’s Party – A coalition party for the people. Meanwhile, some people still think they can take over our existing major parties (at least the D-Party) from within. A people’s union could actually greatly strengthen both a new party’s creation and attempted takeover of an existing one by imposing strong pressure on the establishment. Strengthening both would enable an inside-outside strategy making both attempts much more successful since the corrupt gangsters at the top would be pushed from the inside, the outside, and below. Much harder to withstand than an attack from only one direction. Continue reading “Need for a People’s Union (part 2)”